Start by marking “Book'em Sadie (Iron Badges, #1)” as Want to Read:
Book'em Sadie (Iron Badges, #1)

Book'em Sadie

(Iron Badges #1)

Motorcycle deputy, Sadie Lazar is no damsel in distress. After all, the only man capable of getting a job done is a woMAN. She loves her life of independence. But when she is on scene at a mass car pile-up and finds a missing child, a pair of piercing blue eyes changes her world.

Published June 4th 2019 by F Squared, LLP (first published May 30th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Book'em Sadie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Book'em Sadie

Start your review of Book'em Sadie (Iron Badges, #1)
Danielle Norman
May 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Widower, single-dad, Dr. Ryan Montgomery is in over his head. It's been four years since his wife's death and his former mother-in-law refuses to let him move on. When he finally starts dating, an accident makes him real
Jan
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, baby-daddy
My first book by this author and I enjoyed it.

I listened to this in audio and also enjoyed the narration.

Sadie is a deputy who rides a motorcycle, she's a strong independent woman which I like in a heroine, she's straight talking and knows what she wants in life.

Sadie first meets Doctor Ryan Montgomery following a car incident when he takes over from her with a dying passenger, despite the circumstances there's an instant attraction.

They meet again when Ryan's daughter goes missing. Ryan is
Erin Lewis
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star review of Book’em Sadie (Iron Badges#1) by Danielle Norman
I was intrigued with these women after reading Badges Prequel which was an introduction to the series. This is Sadie Lazar’s story, a motorcycle deputy and Dr Ryan Montgomery story .
I really enjoyed how independent, feisty and determined Sadie is. She knows what she wants and goes after it, needing no man to help her. She is a strong woman and when she meets single dad and widower Ryan at the scene of a horrendous car accident, s
Coco.V
Oct 26, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (10/26/2019)! 🎁 ...more
Susan
Fun!

Great start to another kick a$$ series! A whole set of new characters to love as well as glimpses of the old ones. You’ll love Sadie & Ryan’s ride to their happily ever after.
Tara Peters
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Ryan and Sadie both have stressful jobs and meet when they least expect it. She is a motorcycle cop and he is a doctor. When she is the first to respond to an accident that occurs right in front of the hospital where he works, they meet and are drawn to each other. He is surprised, because his wife died four years prior and he hasn't been interested in anyone since.
When Sadie gets a call about a missing child, she rushes to look for her. When she finds her, she is
M
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in a spin-off of the Iron Orchids series. Sadie is realativly new to being a motors deputy, but she has been on the force for years. She has a great group of female friends who are also part of the police department. She first meets Ryan at the scene of an accident. He is a widower and single father, as well as an E.R. doctor. After their first interaction fate brings them together again when Sadie helps his daughter. Will they be able to begin a relationship with the dema ...more
April Symes
Book' em Sadie by Danielle Norman is book 1 in the Iron Badges series. We meet Sadie Lazar- a motorcycle deputy and Dr Ryan Montgomery- a doctor and widowed father- this is their story .
This is another sensational story with a strong woman and an alpha male. This has great humor, steamy romance, good friendship and that strong family bond. The plot is great and I don't want to give anything away so just know Sadie and Ryan will keep you guessing and glued from start to finish. I enjoyed the char
Christina Rybka
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is so awesome

Sadie and Ryan meet have they have instant chemistry. She is a motor cop and he is an ER Doctor. He is also has a little girl. Can Ryan and Sadie be together when they both have baggage. Great characters and storyline Highly recommended
EducatedBookFreak
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love sarcasm, crass remarks and dirty Luther females, this book is for you!!

Hands down, this author has the most hysterical, crass, and smart eleck characters I have ever read. She has this world created of women that are total bad**ses and they don’t let let anyone run over them. She creates a world of humor, close friendships, and straight up family til the end. I laugh so much when reading these books because all of the outlandish remarks and situations she creates. This author is one
Darcy
Mar 01, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, 2020, romance
There was all sorts of things to like in this one. I loved Callie, loved that she seemed to march to the beat of her own drummer and that her dad didn't stiffle her. Loved that Sadie got Callie right away. Loved that Ryan was smitten with Sadie from the start and sought her out. It helped later when they met again. Dates between Sadie and Ryan were cute because often Callie was there. What was awful was Ryan's in-laws, the MIL especailly. She often went to far, leading Ryan to have to be the bad ...more
Jessica
Laughed Out Loud a Few Times

Let me start off by saying this is a new to me author. I WON this book from said author. Thank you!) Honestly, I’m not sure I would have heard of this book otherwise.

I loved this one though!
So much!
I highly recommend it! And now I can hardly wait for the next story in this series!

Sadie is a motor police deputy with a 3 pound poodle. Meaning she’s an officer who rides a motorcycle with a kickbutt outfit but ugly boots. (According to her anyways.) Ryan is a hot doctor.
Marika
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this story!!!! Not only for the great characters, but for the message Sadie breathes and lives about stepmothers.
Sadie is such an amazing woman, independent, dedicated and good at her job. Her passion tho is in helping children and that's way she volunteers.
Ryan is a single parent, a busy doctor, and no time for a woman like Sadie..but fate and Cassie, Ryan's daughter, make sure that the two meet again and again.
I loved the story, the pace and the message.
Can't wait to read more about
Nicole
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I ADORE books with strong heroines. Sadie has just joined the list of my favorite heroines of all time. Ryan was also no pushover. I ADORED his dedication to his daughter, Callie's, who was absolutely adorable. I enjoyed everything about this story and look forward to more in this series as well as previous stories this author has written.
Konny
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nobody writes strong heroines like Danielle Norman. When you know her Iron Orchids series, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Book'em Sadie is book one in her brandnew Iron Badges Series. For best reading experience I recommend to read the prequel, Badges, first.
Meet Sadie Lazar, the PD's newest Motorcycle Deputy. She's a strong woman and has a big, big heart. She's simply that kind I woman I want to be too.
She meets Ryan Montgomery, a single dad, widower and doctor and they hit it right of
J Basco
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been so excited to read this book ever since I read the ‘Badges Prequel’ book. Danielle Norman always has the best character development. She writes about real women, who are strong, independent, and badass.

Sadie is one of few women who are on the motorcycle team of the Orange County police department. Ryan is an ER doctor who meets Sadie through their jobs. Their story is unique and interesting. They both have struggles to overcome and through being with each other are able to find the
A Klue
So I snagged this baby for $.99, folks. Just to have it go on sale for "free" a couple days later. What is up with that, btw? Wouldn't it be more fair/make more sense to offer it for free first. Then "snooze you lose" should kick in then list it for $.99. Either way, I'm a sucker for a romantic read featuring a sassy heroine cop and a hot doc all rolled up into one, so that's why I'm here now.

I really liked the instant attraction set up of this doc hero's heart going twitter patter upon meeting
Kim
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is my first ever Danielle Norman book. I had high hopes, after browsing through other readers' reviews, but, honestly? Book'em Sadie was a bit of a let down for me. I know! I know! I'm in the minority here. Please, no rotten tomatoes! But, listen, the Lifetime-movie-esque drama factor involving an unrealistic number of automobile accidents where people died in a span of less than 500 e-book pages was too much. The overused story arc (i.e., hero's first wife dies in a auto accident involving ...more
Peggy Monroe
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 'em Sadie includes all the elements we love in Danielle's books!

This first book in the Iron Badges series has it all: in the achingly beautiful prolouge we learn of the tragedies that have led to both Sadie and Ryan's strengths and vulnerabilities and the challenge that threatens their romance is well developed and believable as they struggle for their HEA. Ryan's daughter Callie is another of Danielle's great kid characters. (Her favorite movie is GI Jane, and she wants to start a ROTC pro
Michele Gay
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A•R•C ~ I was given Book ‘Em Sadie by Danielle Norman as an Advanced Readers Copy (A•R•C). I voluntarily read and reviewed this book.

☆☆☆☆☆ 5 out of 5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

Book ‘Em Sadie is the first book in the Iron Badges Series, great characters, amazing story line and good plot twists.

Sadie lost her Mom when she was 4 years old and now as an adult helps children who are missing one or both parents, she mentors at Kidz Klub once or twice a week when her schedule allows. She meets Ryan who is an ER Doct
A.
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
*** 4.5***

ARC Copy

I really enjoyed this book. Could hardly put it down to even attempt to do anything today. I mean who doesn't love some kick-a$$ women??

I love Sadie and Ryan. They both have one thing in common that no one wants, having lost someone that they love. How it has effected them and their lives is kind of the backbone of the story in my opinion. How they are able to come together and start a life together is great. There were times I felt that the story was a little rushed but I l
Kathryn
I give this book a 3.5. I liked both characters and I loved Callie. I didn't like Louise or Sonya, mainly because I think that angle of the story was a little much. Louise was ridiculous and all of the drama that came with her was waay over the top. I get that Ryan was trying to be nice but it should not have gotten as far it did. Heat level was 🔥🔥.
Valerie Martin
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great start to a new series. I caught myself laughing out loud more than once, and the steamy parts were extra steamy. I think I fell in love with Callie. The characters are well written and relatable, their banter back and forth is perfectly executed. I cannot wait for the next one!
Teresa Lara
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Sadie Ryan and Callies amazing beautiful broken intense emotional beautiful love story
So ready for more
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Sadie and Ryan ... Perfect match

BOOK'EM SADIE
is the first book in Danielle Norman's new series Iron Badges. It is an emotional story that will have you travelling on a virtual rollercoaster. Sadie Lazor and Ryan Montgomery know stress, she's a motorcycle deputy and he's a doctor, when they meet there is an instant attraction and pull that neither can deny.

Sadie was the type of female that I love, determined, sassy, very independent and extremely sexy. She loves her job, which is how she meets R
Sarah Dale
If you loved the Iron Orchids series then you will love this new one. Its a brilliant spin off from the original girls we have grown to love and it was lovely seeing them again with some cameo appearances.

Danielle has yet again delivered us some addicting, sexy, feisty, kickass women that draw you in and make you feel like you have known them all your life.

I loved Sadie, she was sexy, independent and determined, having finally got to where she wants to be, in Motors. She is now a motorcycle cop
Sharon
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
What a book! With uproarious characters and stellar wit, this author has done it again with her latest storyline giving strong women a voice and a way to show off their sassy sides. Ryan is an ER doctor who is dealing with the loss of his wife and being left to raise his young daughter Callie. She may be young but she is very mature for her age and quite capable. Sadie is a sheriff’s deputy whose own past makes her a kindred spirit with Ryan’s daughter and others like her. While Ryan and his dau ...more
MN Book Girl
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book'em Sadie introduces us to Sadie, who is a motorcycle cop in Orange County, Florida. On her morning ride, she is called to help with an accident outside a hospital, where we meet Dr. Ryan. He is immediately taken by Sadie and even brings her lunch when he sees she's still working outside.

But Ryan has closed off his heart since his wife died four years ago leaving him with a precious little girl, Callie. We next meet Dr. Ryan when Sadie is called to help locate a missing child, which is how
Kari Hansen
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sadie is a feisty and independent motorcycle deputy with a big heart. She lost her mother when she was a child and she now volunteers her time to help other children adjust to the loss of their loved one.

Ryan is a single father to his 6 year old daughter Callie since his wife passed away four years ago. He is a doctor, so he ends up meeting Sadie at the scene of an accident and she is the first woman he has felt anything for since his wife.

When fate throws Ryan and Sadie together again a relatio
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Doctor for Christmas (Marietta Medical, #3)
  • Her Guarded Hero (Black Dawn, #5)
  • Falling for the Firefighter (The Summer Sisters, #5)
  • Christmas Lights and Cowboy Nights (Marshall Ranch, #3)
  • Cowboys Don't Stay (Code of the West #3; Tanner Brothers #3)
  • Work in Progress (Cook Brothers, #1)
  • Hot Mess (Into The Fire, #4)
  • Hard Blow (Orlando Suns #1)
  • Luke's Gift (The Harlow Brothers, #2)
  • One Last Objection (Oak Grove, #4)
  • A Mistletoe Kiss
  • Resisting Fate (Happy Endings Book Club, #7)
  • Wild for You (Riding Tall 2 Book 4)
  • The Cowboy Next Door (Once Upon a Western Book 3)
  • Survive the Night (24 Hours - Final Countdown Book 1)
  • Finding Christmas (Holly Point, NY, #2)
  • Change of Hart (Hart, #1)
  • Her Christmas Cowboy (Copper Mountain Christmas #5; The Scott Brothers of Montana #5)
Before becoming a romance writer, Danielle was a body double for Heidi Klum and a backup singer for Adele. Now, she spends her days trying to play keep away from Theo James who won’t stop calling her or asking her out.
And all of this happens before she wakes up and faces reality where in fact she is a 50 something mom with grown kids, she's been married longer than Theo’s been alive, and now get

Iron Badges (3 books)
  • Bridget, Federal Protection (Iron Orchids, #9)
  • Piper, Unlikely Outlaw (Iron Orchids, #10)

News & Interviews