Start by marking “Blood of Bones (Seattle Paranormal Police Department #3)” as Want to Read:
Blood of Bones (Seattle Paranormal Police Department #3)

Blood of Bones

(Seattle Paranormal Police Department #3)

Super Spells aren’t supposed to be real.... Averil Anderson intends to test that theory on the city of Seattle. It’s up to Savannah Sage to stop him.

To uncover his plot, she’ll need to circumvent her chief, rely on the dubious help of a clan wizard, save an innocent boy from a horrible fate, and soothe her werewolf’s daddy issues.

While Anderson is shipping mysteri
Published March 13th 2019 by Crimson Myth Press

To ask other readers questions about Blood of Bones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood of Bones

Start your review of Blood of Bones (Seattle Paranormal Police Department #3)
GypsyLace
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series just really made me laugh. Definitely dark humour, but humour is what happens when Samantha Sage and the A team are on the job with the Seattle Paranormal Police Dept. Great series. I want Lurch to guard my home. Pacing is great, but over too quickly.
Penny
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve said it a few times before, and I’ll say it again: these books are so much fun! I think out of all the books so far in the Savannah Sage part of the PPD series, this one is by far the best. Savannah is finally coming into her leadership, and she seems to be bringing the best out of her rag-tag group of employees. I love how far they’ve all come. And, who doesn’t love her cuddly little pink bear?!? HA! A fun, full-of-action, adventure-filled book to fill a couple of hours; you can’t go wrong ...more
Lisa Cripe
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savannah Sage Seattle PPD

Savannah is bad ass even if she does carry a pink teddy bear, well he's a very blood thirsty bear that can become ginormous but still. Lol great addition to the PPD. Savannah has a great crew they are all misfits but do awesome police work.
Tammy
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I swear my imagination sound-tracked this with Yakkety Sax a few times. 😂
Barbara
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this new release we find Savannah still in the basement with her motley crew, still on edge about Anderson and the missing magical artifacts. The chief is still not willing to let her investigate her theories on Anderson as he is the wealthiest fae in the city. Working on their own Savannah and her team get into trouble at every turn. Death, mayhem, destruction and frightened humans happen at every turn and Savannah's reputation for destroying landmarks in the city only gets blacker. There is ...more
Sara Branson
Knick-Knack Paddywhack, DON'T give the Fae a Bone

Savannah Sage and her Seattle PPD crew race to discover why Seattle's hidden supervillain, Averil Anderson, has been amassing power from magical objects. When they find the answer, they must act quickly or risk their entire world being destroyed and reshaped. They must keep the ancient werewolf artifact, the Great Bone, from falling in the hands of the enemy--it is the last piece of the puzzle needed for Anderson's plan to unfold. At the heart of
Larry Tushman
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The D team is in trouble, as usual, while trying to counter Averil Anderson's secret criminal shenanigans. Seemingly the only ones attuned to the faux-philanthropist's real intent, they continue to fight through the mockery and the questionable assignments from the captain to uncover the true agenda. So, when helping the local wolfpack unveils actionable intel proving that Sage was correct all along, nobody knows how to react. The Sage Squad finally gets the showdown that will fix this dilemma o ...more
Dana Audette
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another strong heroine. This is a theillung abd exciting book.

Blood of Bones is a thrilling book. It is full of exciting magic, Savage shifters, and sarcastic wit. Savannah Sage is one of my favorite heroines. She is a strong character, and she doesn't pull her punches. This book continues Savannah's adventures with the Seattle PPD. Savannah and her team battle to save the city from evil at every turn. You will be hanging on the edge of your seat throughout the book and begging for more. I highl
Sharon Harradine
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keep getting better and better

Another great book from the hands of JPL and EQK. Savannah finally convinces everyone that a certain fae is behind all that is bad in Seattle, and she sets out with her team to bring him down. A brilliant read with a great twist in the end. Can’t wait for the next one to see where this goes.
Scott
Savannah kicks A** again

When your the toughest in the PPD its hard to see how you can be any tougher but for Savannah and her fight against politics, corruption and the never ending stigma of destroying the city during every battle it's something she has to do. But this time shes ready and this time she will have it her way.
Another great adventure from the PPD universe
Wendy Schindler
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Seattle's Own One Woman Wrecking Machine!

Okay, that's a bit misleading since Savannah was fighting to protect the city - whole world really - from evil, power hungry villains. I enjoy most of the characters she is surrounded by as well. Quite the hodge podge of supernaturals there..
Read the book! I highly recommend it!
susan todd
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A stunning book. A great laugh out loud read, full of magical mayhem and chaos caused by the heroic law enforcement trying to save the world. More Lurch he is brilliant! The characters grow together well as each book in the series goes forward. I cant wait for the next one .
Bennah
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Savannah kicks butt

I think this is my favorite in the series so far. Savannah finally gets some back up and kicks some butt!

This book is filled with humor, some eye rolls, werewolves, mages, lots of action and.... Well, just read it and find out
Gary van Zyl
Jul 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
fae-gone conclusion

savage till the end, spec-tescular to say the least. as the end draws never nigh, sage gears down to stubborn and digs in. cannot not give a nod to a twist in the tail, no bones about it...
Marcia Campbell
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Superb!

You gotta love Savannah Sage and the rest of the unconventionally competent SPPD basement crew!! The fun and fights are awesome throughout this book!! You'll also enjoy the fun references to old shows and games from the 80's! By far the best of the series!!
Kathleen
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savannah Sage and her team of Seattle Paranormal Police Department misfits rise to another exciting challenge! This is another page turner. The story of the individual characters is emerging. Can’t wait for the next instalment! I would highly recommend you read this book.
Jay
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book made the series worthwhile. The three were intimately connected, and this is where the final, satisfying outcome happened. If you're going to start this series, commit to all three. ...more
Lauren Hefflin
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Juicy

It is not just fuzzy Lurch inducing the blood oozing snacks from every page to make this story juicy! The plot is thickened and I cannot wait to read how Sage will make it through without a slip up or five! Catch up now and read them all!!!
Dee
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

These paranormal police books are excellent reading. Well written, amusing, imaginative and absorbing. Keep them coming please, always look forward to the next one!
Matt Stafford
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny

Funny as hell. Lurch remains the funniest character. He deserves his own novel. Or at least a short story. Buy this book.
Stephen Bassett
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great third story for savannah and co builds on previous two books and continues in great fashion cant wait for next one :)
Audrey Cienki
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just love this book. It has a bit of everything that I love in urban fantasy.
Humor: The Great Bone!
Great characters: An amazing villain-Averil Anderson; a great protagonist-Savannah Sage; and Savannah’s sidekicks-a team of apparent misfits (I love Lurch-“Chili!”) But don’t be fooled by appearances, because the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
This is a story that builds from books 1 and 2, and delivers a very satisfying wrap up here, in book 3.
Ronald Manley
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Again plenty of action and snark Great.
Linda Rogado
Mar 17, 2019
Joanna
rated it did not like it
Jun 15, 2020
Aug 06, 2019
Susan Bowin
Mar 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Black Sheep (Feathers and Fire, #6)
  • Salty Dog (The Phantom Queen Diaries, #7)
  • Blood Deal (Prof Croft, #2)
  • Agents Of Mayhem (Federal Agents of Magic, #2)
  • Relic: Grail (Kane Arkwright #4)
  • The Magekiller (Division 13 #2)
  • The Queen’s Daughter (Alison Brownstone #7)
  • Counter Ops (Federal Agents of Magic, #3)
  • Shadow Duel (Prof Croft #9)
  • A Brownstone Response (Alison Brownstone, #9)
  • Grimstone (Croft & Wesson #1)
  • All Dwarf'ed Up (Dwarf Bounty Hunter #3)
  • Relic: Shield (Kane Arkwright #3)
  • Lost Soul (Harbinger P.I., # 1)
  • The Stubborn Advocate (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont #6)
  • Slave Trade (Judge, Jury, & Executioner, #5)
  • Demon Moon (Prof Croft, #1)
  • Dead Ground (Harbinger P.I., #4)
John P. Logsdon is a former game designer, producer, and software engineer who shamelessly digs into the deep recesses of his mind to bring forth oddball characters and hilarious plots. He writes primarily in fantasy, urban fantasy, and science fiction, but he's also dabbled in cozy mystery from time to time. To see John's vast library of laughs, visit www.johnplogsdon.com. ...more

Seattle Paranormal Police Department (3 books)
  • Fae of Fortune (Seattle Paranormal Police Department #1)
  • Rivalry of Runes (Seattle Paranormal Police Department #2)

News & Interviews

Heads up, history nerds!   Historical fiction remains one of the busiest and most popular genres in the book business. It can be tricky just to...