Start by marking “LITTLE DOVE (The Redenzione Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
LITTLE DOVE (The Redenzione Series Book 1)

LITTLE DOVE (The Redenzione Series Book 1)

An emotionally gripping story about love, family secrets, and self-discovery.

A single test was all it took to turn my world on its axis. The life that I had and the life that I knew nothing about, would soon collide. Love and hate, truth and lies, bitterness and rejection, redemption and clarity- would I find my truth? I am Talyn Rose Easton-Galiano and this is my story of

To ask other readers questions about LITTLE DOVE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about LITTLE DOVE

Rock Hard Romance
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, favorites
'The truth may not always be pretty...this is my truth'

This debut book,did have elements that I enjoy in my reading,
Told in DUAL POV's ,with character's that came across well enough,there was some humor,hotness,drama,and intrigue.

The first part of this story,I liked and was invested from the Prologue. Talyn who was adopted from birth,has turned 18 plans to go to college in New York,but after a failed attempt to go further afield,that plan is altered by her (adopted) parents-and she ends up in Co
Beyond The Covers Blog
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romaine
Free spirited and sassy Talyn Rose always knew she was loved by her adoptive  parents. They had a strong bond.

After moving to Florida for college, Talyn met Gracen. There was an instant chemistry and before you know it, they were married.

Through the years, Talyn was happy. She had a loving husband, a son, great friends and her own business. What more could she want?

At forty, she got an itch. She was curious as to who her bio parents were. She took a DNAncestry test. Little did she know that her
Sandra Loves Reading
Little Dove is a beautifully written debut novel from Perryen Livingstone.
The fact the story is based on real events made it even more intriguing!
Taryn is a lively young lady. Very simple in some ways. Very straightforward in others. But she's a lot of fun, says what she thinks and loves to enjoy life.
Her first sight of Gracen, the man who becomes her husband, and world, is very entertaining. Their relationship is amazing!!!
Lando and Piper make an excellent story even more interesting.
This story
Shanna
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Little Dove is a beautiful emotional journey. Perryen Livingston takes you through some twists and turns you'll never see coming! While reading this I went through every emotion her characters did to the point I had to stop a couple of times because I was laughing at some scenes and crying my eyes out over others. This author writes completely different than what most of us are use to and that's what really brings it to life! I will not put spoilers in here but I will say that Lando, Piper, and ...more
Victoria B
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not the type of book I usually get into but this book came to me as a recommendation so I gave it a try and am pleased that I did. This is a fiction story based on actual events of the main characters life. The book reads kind of like a diary of the important points in her crazy life. I found myself rooting for her and feeling all the emotions as she went through them from lust, love anger, sad, happy scared, this book has all the feels and I do recommend reading this.
cupcakes and bookshelves
Perryen Livingston's debut, Little dove touched my heart, it was uniquely written, based on true events. I really went through all the feels with this one because the elements to it felt raw and meaningful. Everyone and everything meant something and it was wonderful to see it unfolding. I was hooked from beginning to end, such a wonderful, inspiring read I can't wait to read more from Perryen.
4.5 Stars

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
3 Cranky Stars

Where to begin...

First, I think I will start with the characters. The author created in the beginning a very strong willed female lead. She was stubborn and head strong and defiant. She did what she wanted and settled for nothing. She was the perfect woman creation, physically and mentally.

This confidence and high self esteem in a young woman caught the attention of the leading male. Highly protective alpha male was just the thing to bring a steamy love story for the alpha female
Laid-back Book Bitches
I am gonna be honest I usually don't read books based on actual events, but wow I am so glad I decided to give this book a go. I was drew in right away and still drew in well after reading the last page. This book is full of twists and turns that you will not see coming. This book is an emotional rollercoaster I did not want to get off. There was times I was laughing so hard my husband would look at me like I'm crazy, then the next thing I know I got tears rolling down my face. This book will to ...more
Kayla Busch
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved everything about this book! The book is inspired by actual events and has fictional parts written in throughout the novel. It is so well-written, you won't be able to tell what is real and what isn't until the end. I can't get over Talyn and Gracen's story! This book has it all! An epic love story, swoon worthy moments, shocking twists and turns and incredible secondary characters that you will love just as much as the main characters! It takes a lot of bravery to tell one's life story a ...more
Lynn Thinking out loud
I ordinarily wouldn't read a based on actual events romance. I'm glad I said yes when I was approached to read this book. It has all the elements that I like to find in the books I read. Suspense, danger, steamy love scenes and a happily ever after. The author of this book didn't drone on about irrelevant things. She picked the most important and interesting things and went from there. I would definitely recommend this book.
Misty
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book as it claims, is loosely based on the author's upbringing and what an upbringing lol! Basically it's a lifelong adventure with plenty of ups and downs. Has always known she was adopted. Marries young. Has a baby young. Somewhere along the way in midlife decides a part of her is missing. Even though she had a wonderful upbringing and terrific parents. Decides to go looking for her past and she may or may not like what she finds.

I found this book to be utterly refreshing. It was funny, h
Rachel
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is by far one of the best books I have ever read!! I experienced the whole gamut of emotions. Talyn’s sweet and sassy attitude kept me laughing and her down to earth, tell it like it is transparency, allowed me to relate to her on so many different levels. I love that this is based on real life. What an amazing courage this author has to put it all out there like this. I loved getting a glimpse of her relationships to those around her. DEFINITELY recommend this book!! It will be one I read ...more
Katrina
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this was an awesome read from a new author. Part true story it tells the story of Talyn, spanning 20 years. When we first meet her she is a college student.After meeting and falling in love with Gracen, they marry and have a baby named Remy. 20 years later and the next stage in Talyn's life begins. It's time for her to research her roots and discover where she came from.
LITTLE DOVE cannot be put into one genre. It's part romance,drama,mystery and autobiographical. Quite well written and am
Nikki
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Little Dove is a compelling story of a woman who is searching for the last piece of the puzzle that makes her who she is. Taylan didn't grow up wanting for love or family, she had great parents and, for all intents and purposes, she lived a charmed life. The only thing missing was the connection to her lineage. Having been adopted at birth, she wanted to know where she came from. Who she came from. And believe me, where she came from was quite an interesting revelation. With roots growing out of ...more
Lainey Da Silva PA
This was a book full of emotions. Heartbreaking, Jaw dropping, laugh out Loud and holy crap!
Wow what a powerful read,
You are allowed to walk beside what I can only describe as an emotional roller coaster of self discovery and learning your family... blood family roots. This book made me LOL I’m so many parts and at the same time my jaw would drop with what I just read, quite often I would need to pause.... take a moment to digest what I just read and then continue.
This is a real awakening to be
Lesley C
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I weren’t familiar with the actual events of this story, I don’t think I would of known which were the actual events and which were the fictional parts. The book really reads like a fictional story with love, intrigue, sex and humor and a cliffhanger of an ending. Perryen had me cracking up laughing out loud at Talyn’s sassy mouth. She also had me awwwwing at the banter and relationship between Tayln and Gracen. The sex was pretty hot also!!
The book moves at a quick pace as it goes through T
Tiffany Sudbury
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was written extremely well. It has been a while since I've wanted to try to stay awake to read. You fall in love with the characters and wonder what's going to happen next. You can envision being in the background and living life with these people. I am looking forward to the next book. I cannot wait to see what happens next!!!
Anonymous ™
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoyed this book — LITTLE DOVE — and highly recommend it. The rollercoaster of emotions will have you struggling to put the book down, yearning for one more page, then another, then another.

Thank you Perryen Livingston for sharing your story👏
The Book Cave  (Devon Farrow )
Love, love, love

This book was amazing!!

I loved that it is based on true events.

How you get to see the story through the eyes of author and how life is different for everyone.

Ready for book 2!!!
Jena Crawford
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Refreshing!

I absolutely loved reading this story! It was raw, sweet and most of all written with heart! At times I was moved to tears of laughter to tears of sadness! The story had me in pure wonderment!! I’ll for sure be reading more of Perryen‘s work!!!
Joy Boutwell
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-a-copy
This is a very intriguing book - the story is based on actual events & is written in a unique way. Some parts will have you dying laughing, while others will make you sad. The story is informational & gives insight to other people who may struggling with who they are or where they came from.
Bonnie  Barrett
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A definite must read!

This true story will leave you on pins and needles! Have you ever wondered about your background? I haven't till now.

Wendy
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Exciting journey

I thought this book was an exciting journey of a young ladies life. Lots of twist and turns along the way and the end is surprising!
marisol cruz