Start by marking “Sixty Days for Love” as Want to Read:
Sixty Days for Love

Sixty Days for Love

Chelsea Craig’s life is perfect, until her husband David runs off with his paralegal. During the mandatory sixty-day waiting period before the divorce is finalized, Chelsea decides to transform herself into a woman David can’t resist. Revamping her life isn’t easy, though, and Chelsea lands in one embarrassing predicament after another. Luckily, Nick, a smoldering local co ...more
Kindle Edition
Published April 15th 2019 by Teal Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sixty Days for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sixty Days for Love

Jennifer Low
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed this book! A quick and fun read! Looking forward to see what Liza writes next!
Krissie
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect summer beach read! The main characters were likable and normal and I couldn’t wait to see what happened next! It had just enough steam! Highly recommend!
Brenda
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down wanted to know who she ended up with...
KarenJo Custodio
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had so much fun reading Sixty Days for Love by Liza Malloy. It's easy to read, amusing, and swoony.

After reading the first chapter and that adorably hilarious meet cute between Nick and Chelsea, I knew I would have a good time reading this book. It’s lighthearted, sweet, funny and cheesy at times, but absolutely so fun! The plot does have a few flaws and some scenes are a bit cringy (and not in a good way), but I thought the story overall is well-written. I got hooked right away and even thou
Lauren Tigerman
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nick is adorable

This was a great book. Well written, funny, and the hero was adorable. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was the one bedroom scene where the consent was a little blurry. I see what the author was trying to do, but it definitely left me side-eyeing Nick. Otherwise, it was a very enjoyable read and overall Nick was supportive and caring. The plot was fun and interesting and the chemistry was on point. Give this one a try!
Colleen
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the characters in this quick read. I couldn’t put it down. So glad I found this new author. I’m looking forward to the next books.
Stacy
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, easy and enjoyable read!
Penny
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this fun romance book. Great read for those looking for a great beach read or like me while sitting in a waiting room. A fun escape from the day to day grind.
Courtney Wilson Dunn
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a lighthearted and thoroughly enjoyable read!! It has everything I want in a contemporary romance-a relatable leading lady, humor, plenty of romance, and an ending that made me smile!
Michelle
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun, quick read! Perfect for the beach or pool. I did not want to put the book down until it was done. Can’t wait to read the next books from this author!
Melissa
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun and flirty

A perfect late-at-night after the kids are in bed escape. The heroine is fun and likeable and the hero is sexy and loveable. What more could you want?
Kim
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A smart and fun romance.
Stephanie Seifferlein
What a fun read! I really enjoyed this book! Chelsea was a great character and I’d like to meet Nick. Haha!
Sara
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great, fun read - enjoyed the humor, antics and happy ending. Who doesn't love hot cops and cookies? Definitely pick this up for a vacation or weekend read!
Kara Haven
Apr 20, 2019
Christina
Aug 14, 2019
Liza Malloy
Mar 26, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Pgfreese
May 26, 2019
SHAYE
added it
Jun 11, 2019
Liza Malloy writes contemporary romance, new adult romance, women's fiction, and fantasy romance. She’s a sucker for alpha males, bad boys, dimples, and muscles, and she can’t resist a man in uniform. Liza loves creating worlds where the heroine discovers her own strength and finds her Happily Ever After. When Liza isn’t reading or writing torrid love stories, she’s a practicing attorney. Her othe ...more