Start by marking “Zero Regret (Lost Kings MC #13)” as Want to Read:
Zero Regret (Lost Kings MC #13)

Zero Regret

(Lost Kings MC #13)

Love happens when you least expect it. So does heartbreak.
I thought we were finally done with the lies.
Secrets? Sure, Lilly’s still holding on to plenty of those.
My perfect woman is secrets buried under beautiful layers of deception.
She’s the seductive siren bent on destroying my heart.
It doesn’t make me want her any less.
Just like before, she’s an addiction I can’t br
ebook, 1
Published May 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Zero Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zero Regret

Start your review of Zero Regret (Lost Kings MC #13)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3 Stars

Edited to add: I originally rated this 2 stars; but, now that my irritation at the cliffhanger has passed, I am bumping it up to the 3 stars it deserves.

I am a huge fan of AJL and have been for a long time. I love her books, I love the world she has created here with the LOKI series, and I was waiting for this book to drop with bated breath.

Needless to say, I myself am pretty surprised I am giving it only two stars. For real. I can't remember the last time I rated an AJL book less than
✰ Liz ✰
"Being strong helps us survive bad times. Being brave allows us to change our future."
description

Zero Regret is the 13th book in the Lost Kings Series. Once again, Autumn Jones Lake has crafted a masterpiece full of passion, romance, action, and MC brotherhood at it's best. After reading Zero Tolerance, I was dying for more Lilly and Z. As always, Ms. Lake did not disappoint.

description
"You better be here when I get back. I will chase your gorgeous ass down this time.”
Now that Z has Lilly back in his arms,
NAT.orious reads ☾
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 hollering ★★★★✩ on a motorcycle
This book is for you if…[text] and have the emotional stability to wait endless months for the next installment of Z + L's story.

⇝Preface.
I can't believe I got lucky enough to get a free eArc of this book. Autumn Jones Lake, when I woke up a couple of days ago, finding it on my kindle made me SO unbelievably happy! Thanks for that. I've been a faithful fan of this series for a while and love how ever present the LOKI fellas seem to be in my daily life.

Autumn Lake
Mar 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Thank you for making ZERO REGRET my first USA Today Bestseller!!

Amazon: https://pxlme.me/Hcx_51zq

Zero Hour is FREE: https://pxlme.me/I6eEQKBB

Zero Tolerance: https://pxlme.me/88XeLTXp

Zero Regret: https://pxlme.me/AV93Nvux

Zero Apologies: https://pxlme.me/n8ERrpaR

Start the whole series for free with Sl
Lana Reads
Mar 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Meh. It pains me to say, but this second part of the epic story between Zero and Lilly did nothing for me. As I'm way too curious, I will probably still skim the third book. The whole series now feels like a huge soap opera with hint of suspense (even though it's all so predictable), lots of old and new characters; and a lot of recycled tropes.
boogenhagen
May 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Sondra Lynn
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have never been a big reader, but last year a new years resolution changed that and Lost Kings series was my random choice to start on. To my pleasant surprise I was instantly hooked and am so in love with this series. Each book is so well written and you get sucked in to the characters storylines. I have been counting down the days for this next one. Thank you Autumn for turning me in to something I'd never be. A reader.
Malene
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Z and Lilly’s story continues with Zero Regret. Z has his work cut out for him with his new status in the club. Also protecting and taking care of his old lady Lilly and their son are his main priorities. His family and club is his life. It’s not easy being Z but he’s learned from the best - Rock.
Lilly has to come clean to Z about her past and it’s not easy. It’s emotional but Lilly is a fighter and survivor. These two are incredible. Jesus!! their connection and chemistry is insane. With every
Jessica Alcazar
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
you guys .... I'm starting a little black book list of authors that CANNOT BE TRUSTED ... fucking hell I have feelings right now!

Okay, so this happened ... at this point, I'm just gonna write that in every review of this series LOL. #JesusSaveMeFromThisWoman! There are a lot of questions from Zero Tolerance (Z & Lilly's beginning(ish)) that are answered in Zero Regret, HOWEVER, the author leaves you with like a bazzillion OTHER unanswered questions. THIS is why she can't be trusted
Sophie Ruthven
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just like the rest of books in this series Autumn doesn't hold back and that's one of the many things that makes this series so special. Zero Tolerance ended with most of clutching our heads praying for more pages, there weren't but it was well worth the wait.
So much happens in this book I better shut up now (already deleted/re written most of this) but one click this book now so that you can join one hell of a ride.
Now to not so patiently wait for the next one.
AussieMum
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers, m-f
Reread August 2019 in anticipation of book 3

Original Review
Even after 13+ books I’m still in love with this series. So much so that I got excited when this one ended unfinished and I found out there was going to be a third “Z” book. Fuck yeah!!!!

The writing is still stellar. The story weaving through the whole series is solid and intriguing and feels very organic. The characters are people who love with their whole hearts even though they cross many moral boundaries I’m still cheering them on f
Heroesinbooks
~ Cariad ~
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hmmm not sure what happened here, but I'm at 3.5 stars and hoping like hell it picks back up in the next one...
Jo Volk
OMG!

I'm struggling to put into words how much more I fell in love with Z in this book.
OMG! Autumn Jones Lake continues to bring LOKI into reality.
Can't wait to see where she takes us next with Z and Lily.
For all lovers of true romance, with a lot of Hot Sizzling Steamy goodness. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Terra Oenning
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg I am absolutely blown away from this book . Lilly and Z are trying to work things out and z is acting President downstate when things get crazy and it will take you to the edge of your seat and just when you think things are going good with them Bam something else happens. Autumn has a great way of writing Z s story and let me tell you it's a roller coaster ride of emotions and now I'm trying to process what the hell just happened lol. Yes we have to wait for the next book but damn I still c ...more
Angie Trumps
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m flabbergasted by the ending. How far away is August? Autumn your writing just keeps getting better and better. (Mr Lake too). Z and Lily have come a long way and I have faith that they will get where they need to be in the end. A king and queen protect each other.
Aj
Have mercy!!!

I won't give spoilers...but holy cow I can't wait until the next book. I think Zero is my new favorite bad boy biker.
I've loved this series from the beginning. The author is extremely talented and doesn't take short cuts. If you read her end of book notes, you'll also see that she follows her gut instinct on telling each of the guy's stories (hence why there will be three Zero books). I have mad respect for an author who doesn't just try to hurry and produce quantity over quality w
Izzie d
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc, second-chance
Part 2 of Z and Lilly's story, be warned I didn't realise when I read part 1, or I would have waited but this is a 3 part story (so far anyway). I HATE cliffhangers and not knowing before starting it.
This book has a couple per book or per duet or trilogy but main story enemy thread runs through series and characters or couples build from book 1 so best read in order.

There is ex drama.
No intimate scenes with anyone other than the Hero and heroine.
I liked that Z was all about Lilly once he saw her
Athena Stephenson
Can I just say I am sooo happy this turned into a trilogy of sorts because I love Z and Lily! 🤗🤗 This book has all the feels! I went through tons of emotions while reading and was squealing OMG a lot! Lol Z is getting deeper and deeper into the downstate chapter in this book and is dealing with a lot of different and difficult situations. He’s also learning more and more about Lilly’s past and what really happened. Lily is getting more comfortable in her role as an Old Lady and getting closer to ...more
Jennifer Ritch
Where do I even being

Z was so amazing and has been worth the wait since I fell in love with him Slow Burn. Him and Lilly are so perfect together I couldn’t think of a better match. I had so many theories going into this book I was not expecting the unexpected. I didn’t think I would ever get to like Lilly and she still some questions to answer for but zero regrets was amazing. I am such a huge fan of this series. I shook for a solid 10 minutes when I reached the end. I’m so emotionally involved
Crystal Mcbean
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anticipating the release of this book, the series is amazing and the author pulls you in and doesn't let you go. Recommend for everyone
Jody Barringer
Another phenomenal book. I slightly ( who am I kidding I did) curse a bit with the cliff hanger. Come on May!
Michelle  Brown
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc-series
Z, Z, Z.... Certainly Worth The Wait...

I had been waiting for Z's story for a long long time. Agonizingly so. But the wait has certainly been worth it. This book is a testament to that!! Well done Autumn!

Reading book one, Zero Tolerance, was great to be finally in both Z and Lilly's heads and find out more about them which was good but reading Zero Regret, it felt like the intensity had gone up a couple of notches so I was not overly surprised to read there will be a third book. Yay!!

Z is exac
Tammy
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truthfully Z was always a secondary character to me the first couple books in this series. Then we got to see glimpses of him and with Lilly in later books that had me hoping and wishing the two of them would become a *GASP* couple. Being the second book in Z's story I am so in love with Z, Lilly and Chance!! Since the first book Slow Burn, I adopted the Lost Kings as my extended family, and no I am NOT crazy, just invested. If you've gotten this far I'm sure you are too!! My favorite line that ...more
Susan
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another good one in the Lost Kings series!

I enjoyed every book in this series and this one is no exception. Was a little disappointed in the ending but the story does need more time. Already have the next on pre-order. Lilly is sometimes very frustrating but Z is a heartwarmer. As always I laughed. I cried. I stayed up all night reading. Definitely give this series a try. You won't be disappointed.
Tanya
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this one kept me on edge!!!! Like all Autumns books do, but this will be a top favorite! I love Z and his dedication to doing what’s right and what’s best for the Lost Kings. His dedication to the ones he loves is amazing. He fights for Lily and their son and to make everything right, nothing will stop him! The emotions in the book gives you all the feels, I love it!!!!
Kristen
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner! I can’t wait to see what happens in part three!
Julie Dixon
Very well written
This author keeps you wanting more
She bring all characters to life while making you feel like you are there in the room as you read each word.
Then Before you know it you are hooked.
Heather Santellan
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I love this series 😍 if your looking for a good romance you don't need to look any further!
Tiffaney Cooper
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is the best! Love all the characters and story lines! Autumn Jones Lake is an amazing wonderful author.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • King: The Epilogue Collection (Sydney Storm MC, #7)
  • Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC #4)
  • Hurricane Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded #1)
  • Entwined (Iron Bulls MC, #3)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC #5)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Tess, Property of Blaze (Blood Brothers MC #5)
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Gunnar
Autumn is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the popular Lost Kings MC and Hollywood Demons series. Autumn firmly believes that true love stories never end and that is reflected in the stories she tells.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law.

She was born and raised in upstate New York, where most of her books are set. Autumn still enjoy

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC, #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC, #10)