Start by marking “My Son's Ex-Wife” as Want to Read:
My Son's Ex-Wife

My Son's Ex-Wife

(My Son's Wife #2)

The story of the Graham family continues in My Son's ex Wife. First Lady Audrey Graham is more than relieved when Stiles encounters the young, vivacious nutritionist Detria Mackey. Rena is equally captivated by recent divorcee, Robert Becton. Does the handsome, science teacher Robert Becton possess what Rena needs to give her life a much needed jump start? When Rena return ...more
Published (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about My Son's Ex-Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Son's Ex-Wife

Rating: Five
Review:

"My Son's Ex-Wife" by Shelia E. Bell

My Thoughts....

Continuing on from this author's series ...My Son's Wife...and this one...'My Son's Ex-Wife was another good read. Again with some realistic characters that are well developed, defined and oh so believable...all giving the reader another good read of redemption and forgiveness by this author.I thought a lots of th
Lanita Weaver
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait to read My Son's Next Wife, part 2 was a page turner!!
Andrea Horton
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a turn of events!! A great follow up story!!
Adrienna
Shelia releases the next book in the series of "My Son's Wife", which the first installment was a page-turning, frenzy, and on-the-edge of your seat dramatic scenes with a blow at the end of the book that leaves you waiting for this anticipated novel now.

After reading the family secrets and dirt unleashing in the first series, "My Son's Ex-Wife" had a different path and opening. It shows redemption, forgiveness, and seeing your own faults (get the peak out of your own eye instead of pointing th
Monique
Aug 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a sequel which reads like a standalone novel. Rena, Stiles & Frankie have way too many unresolved issues to move forward in life. First Lady Audrey Graham is fed up with the betrayal that Rena and Frankie but its something slightly off about her. A horrible accident changes everyone's perspective of the future. How will things work out? Only God knows the plans He has for them.
Monique
Dec 15, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a sequel which reads like a stand alone novel. Rena, Stiles & Frankie have way too many unresolved issues to move forward in life. First Lady Audrey Graham is fed up with the betrayal that Rena and Frankie but its something slightly off about her. A horrible accident changes everyone's perspective of the future. How will things work out? Only God knows the plans He has for them.
Rachel
Jul 28, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I slacked alot on this book. It was hard for me to read. It was not as interesting as the first book. The most interesting parts was Audrey's accident, paralysis, and death. The ending was unexpected. I did not expect Rena to let Stiles go. I finally made myself finish. The author should have left it at just 1 book.
Diane Rembert
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievable!!! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, the Graham family is back! I loved this book just as much as the first one, and anxiously waiting for more on this family. The author has a way with words, so I had to give the book 5 stars.
June
Dec 18, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This sequel picks up right where the other one left off (My Son's Wife). Pastor, Audrey, Stiles, Rena and Francesca faith gets tested. This was a good read. I like the author's style of writing. Looking forward to reading "My Son's Next Wife".
Desiree Watson
Renee's mother-in-law and father-in-law find out that she is messing with Franky and her and her husband get divorced. Renee leaves town and when Stiles' father dies, she comes back and they give their relationship a try again.
Freda Duncan
Luv it, can't wait to get my son's next wife.
Sheryl Boyce
Nov 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was really good. I enjoyed it and I liked the ending.
Barbara
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-book-shelf
My Son’s Ex-Wife is the second book in the series. This book is of redemption and forgiveness
I enjoyed reading.
The characters and the storyline held my interest.
Hooskadooo
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Francesca need help for real!!! Geez
Dijorn Moss
Feb 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Son's Exwife was a marvelous story that conveys the power of God's redemption. Shelia Lipsey did a wonderful job and I look forward to her next book.
Ena Torres Almonte
Dealing with the aftermath of a bitter divorce and finding forgiveness.
Kim Melikian
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a page turner. I need to finish this series, because I need to know what's going to happen between Stiles and Detria.
Catrena Elliott
Feb 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love sequels. This was a great #2 book.
Reign*
Aug 07, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed! Nice ending.
Chandra
Jun 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyone has something in their past, but the mother in law in this story... Predictable read... only because it's like watching Jerry Springer meets Micheal Baisden.
Virginia feliz
May 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i cant wait to start reading it sounds good
Tonya
Yvonne Butler
Sep 10, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Ray of Hope
  • Forgiven (Forsaken, #2)
  • Mind Your Own Business
  • A Woman's Revenge
  • A Good Man Is Hard to Find
  • When Rain Falls (Victory Gospel Series, #1)
  • Keeping Secrets & Telling Lies
  • The Stalker Chronicles (Pilar and Xavier #2)
  • 'Til Death (Secret Society, #3)
  • Lickin' License
  • Pitbulls In A Skirt 3-The Rise of Lil C
  • Heat Wave

My Son's Wife (9 books)
  • My Son's Wife
  • My Son's Next Wife
  • My Sister, My Momma, My Wife
  • My Wife My Baby...And Him (My Son's Wife)
  • The McCoys of Holy Rock (My Son's Wife Book 6)
  • Dem McCoy Boys (My Son's Wife Book 7)
  • My Brother, Father, and Me (My Son's Wife Book 8)
  • My Truth My Time My Turn (My Son's Wife Book 9)