Start by marking “Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #1)

Hide Your Crazy

(KPD Motorcycle Patrol #1)

I’m kind of a lady, but definitely more of a weirdo.

Hearing the woman at the table behind him say that to her friend should’ve turned Logan Gibbs off.

It doesn’t. In all honesty, it only makes him listen harder.

He’s had enough weird in his life to last a lifetime. The last thing his complicated life needs is a woman in it who has no clue what color you get when you mi
Published June 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hide Your Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hide Your Crazy

Start your review of Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #1)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I probably say this every time, but this was one of my favorite LLV books! While it was easy going for the most part, it did touch on some emotional issues that penetrated the surface of what could have been a light and fun romance. Don't get it twisted, this story had plenty of hilarity, but the humor was tempered with heartfelt moments.

Telling a man that you already have a man won't stop him from wanting you. But if you tell him you used to be a man... 🤣🤣🤣

Logan's backstory was heartbreakin
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Lani Lynn Vale has a style that is all her own. Her heroes and heroines are very unique and they aren’t afraid to be quirky and stand out in a crowd. She has the magic touch that assures an entertaining read that is unlike any other author’s style.

Some of you may remember Katy, Luke Robert’s daughter. She is the heroine in this story. While her life hasn’t been all sunshine and rainbows, she meets her match in Logan. Logan is a motorcycle cop that has a habit of pissing people off but there’s a
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Geez...

There are times Lani Lynn hits it out of the park. And there are times when there's a foul ball of epic proportions. This was one of them.

From the non existing romance, to the typical OW drama, to the lacklustre hero, this fell so flat for me, I still feel the disappointment. I was still waiting for some action when I found myself at the epilogue. Now, when you're invested in a book, and waiting for the story to get juicy, for the romance to be at stake, for the hero to blow your socks o
Vashti
Jun 20, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The blurb for this book and the actual story is not correct.
Heroine not a virgin ,had an abusive live in boyfriend,she has a new job vs no job,and her Daddy did not force her to marry hero.As a matter of fact ,only marriage was in the epilogue.
Still I will read the next book in this series as I am enjoying this author.
Erth
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been anticipating Katys story since the epilogue of her parents book, Center Mass. We got a little glimpse of her in a few of the previous books, but this one....sigh....her story is simply wonderful. I love Logan and Katy together. Logan's heart is bigger than anyone knows and Katy is nothing like I expected. Not gonna lie, back in Center Mass, I thought she was spoiled and self centered. I actually was pissed that she might have ruined it with Luca, BUT, she isn't at all like you think. ...more
Ambriehl Khalil
LLV’s books are just balls of fun and I love them so much. Super quick, super lighthearted and easy to read.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"That was what my life had been like for my entire life. One massive storm. I'd think that I'd weather it, that I'd made it out whole on the other side, just for it to swing back around and fuck me up all over again."

Yes, this is the first book in a new series. But, if you've read Lani Lynn Vale before then you know you can expect to see some favorite characters from other books too. One of my favorite things about this author's writing is her sense of humor. The witty banter between friends
Kathy West
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always love a new series!!!!

Logan and Katy….. such a cute story!!! Like this might be one of Lani's cutest stories yet!!

I loved that Katy was Luke’s daughter, from one of Lani's first books, Center Mass. Luke has always been one of my favorite characters and I am so glad that I got to experience him again.

I loved Katy’s free spirit. I love that she was weird and corky. I love that she didn’t try to “fit in”. She was just herself.

And Logan…. I instantly loved him. I could tell he had such a g
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Such a cute, entertaining read.
Lu Bielefeld
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Liked it!
===================
Luke Roberts Daughter.

Bruno is my hero! LOL!
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Ok, so I must have misread where I thought she said her ex and her hadn't had sex in awhile. She must have said they'd never had sex, because she was a virgin.

This story is kind of crazy and they didn't hide it at all. Katy has a seriously messed up past with an abusive ex (who was also a cop) and Logan's ex slept with his best friend and got pregnant, then told everyone it was Logan's. Seriously, these 2 had more drama than daytime tv.

I liked Katy and Logan though. Both are pretty resilient an
Raine
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Was pretty good

I liked the story well enough. A lot of things just seemed to happen to poor Logan. I expected more to happen to Katy especially since her ex was just getting our of jail. Also, her ex was a cop? Not to much mention of that afterwards, like our was a detail thrown in and forgotten.
Gi's Spot Reviews

4.5 ' Love Is Crazy' Stars

WOW!!! HIDE YOUR CRAZY was SOOOOOOO freakin’ good!!!!! LLV starts this new KPD Motorcycle Patrol with a bang, I have no doubt you’ll love this one. And it’s Luke’s (Center Mass) daughter, Katy’s story! And she gets the first of this new generation of hot cops, Logan. They are perfect for each other! And so many Code 11- KPD SWAT, and their legacy cameos *swoooooonnnnn* .

Center Mass was one of the first books I’ve read by Lani Ly
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I have been a big fan of Lani Lynn Vale's stories for the longest time and could not wait to jump into book one of her brand new series, The Kilgore Motorcycle Patrol Series. Hide your crazy was funny, sexy and heartfelt. I enjoyed this story immensely and especially loved the chemistry between Logan and Katy!

This story had the typical humor we would find in a L.L.V. story with the added hint of a suspenseful punch..I enjoyed Logan and Katy's back and forth banter and the chemistry they could no
 B.E.Love
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 stars, I really liked this one, and flew through it. It's a little shorter than some and I do wish we had more time getting some aspects explained to us but this was a fun read with two great characters. And after reading this book I wanted to start book two right away. I'm liking this new series and excited to keep reading it.

** important note, this book description is incorrect, some aspects are correct but there are some big details that are not in this book at all, not kind of off but
Ana Laura
It had been a long time since I read this author and this book was exactly what I needed! Laugh out loud in some parts! I love the comments at the beginning of the chapters! Light, unpretentious but sexy! Totally safe! I recommend it for sure!
Astraycat
They were good together although the place H proposed was really…odd.

The only thing I found lacking was…where did that guy disappear to? What's his motive to do those things?
BleuBelle
Blurb didn't match the story. We have the old "crazy ex-wife", "cop hero", "innocent nurse heroine". Nothing new. And I knew who the "bad guy" was from the start. So no suspense either. I liked reading it, it passed the time. But that's about it. ...more
Kat's Books & Brews
description

One thing is for sure when reading a LLV novel, you know you’ll be getting AN ALPHA! What’s better than that? NOTHING! So hot! I devoured this book in one sitting. The book was fast pace, the writing flowed, the drama was high, and the love connection was strong.

I love me some drama, especially the baby mama kind, so this was right up my alley! I think this book was great and I can’t wait to see what’s to come!

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Great start to a new LLV series!

Katy and Logan blend drama and heat in their fun-filled stroll down romance lane. They had me laughing from the start at their less than happy first meet up that started the fuel to their fire….

Katy knew what a bad relationship was. I mean really, really bad. Logan could relate, even if their circumstances were black and white. What they did have in common though was a mutual attraction and sarcastic humour that would steer there through some dark, twisty times. L
Joelle
Logan and Katy

What a cute story and we loved it.Katy was the bomb a little bombshell with a wickedly clever tongue and we loved her as she definitely made this story a whole lot of fun and had us laughing out loud the entire story.

The title of the book rings true for this couple both coming out of abusive relationship and one with one big whopping secret and one big betrayal and the only one paying the price is Logan who is living one great big lie in order to protect his best friend the only wa
Kristi
5+++++ They were a mess before they met stars!!!!

I will never ever never tire of LLV books and it seems that they just get better with every one. The way she tackles new problems folks face daily blows me away. She not only broached infertility here, there was also brain injury, PTDS and in vitro. I love how she takes these everyday issues researches and then turns them into such amazing books!♥️

Logan, BLESS HIS HEART! He had had one shitty thing after another happen to him and as a last resort
2OCC Reviews
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jessica
Oh this story was so full of heart. It had me laughing, angry, and down right swooning. Logan and Katy’s romance felt so easy and real. The perfect pace even though it was like fast forwarded. There was some great suspense and it really had me biting my nails wondering what was going to happen. I loved seeing some of my favorite characters from other series by this author.

There are some unlikely characters in this book that I really Hope get their books. They were great supporting characters a
Britt The Hatters
And here’s to yet another series from Lani Lynn Vale I’m already addicted to! Hide Your Crazy is the perfect start being filled with everything from Lani’s signature humor to jaw dropping action and of course a seriously hot romance. She’s also created a new obsession called alllllllll the pictures of motorcycle cops on Pinterest thanks to the uniforms she has in this book. I’m joking. Not really. 🤤
I wasn’t ready for Logan however. The second I thought I got the kind of guy he was in the beginni
Emily
Logan Gibbs knows this is his last shot at salvaging his career as a cop, he is part of the new KPD Motorcycle Patrol and if the looks he is getting his outfit has women think he is part of the tv show CHIPS. He will do his job though but he finds himself preoccupied by the beauty he saw at his company get together and recently wrote her a ticket. Little did he realize he was her neighbor.

Katy is quirky, she has a dog who is a pain in her but and now finds the cop who gave her a ticket is her ne
Emily

Read 29/6/19
phoebess
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
Hide Your Crazy was, indeed, full of crazy characters who I loved to bits and pieces.
Especially the dogs. *dreamy face*
Kodie Mackay
Finally we get Katy's story!😍 Gah!! I loved Luke and could not wait for what his girl would bring us.
Logan is a real ass man. Seriously. The kind of man that's so invested in protecting the ones he loves regardless of the fallout for him.
I did not see Katy's story. DID.NOT.SEE.IT.COMING. Fucking hell.. both of them had the shit end of the stick. Lani is a master of intertwining heartbreaking, suspense, romance and humour so seamlessly you forget the emotional rollercoaster that you're on. I wa
Caroline
5 Stars

I don't think I have ever read a book where the hero has been so unselfish, so caring and have the biggest heart of gold ever! He is perfect, sweet, and sacrifice himself over and over again for people that don't even know it! He is hated, lost any chance of ever moving up in his job as a cop and he is as far down as you can come but he just keeps on smiling, taking the beat downs but never ever stop fighting and caring because as long as he knows he is doing the right thing screw everyb
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Surrender to You (SAPD SWAT, #1)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Addicted to You (SAPD SWAT, #2)
  • Protected by You (SAPD SWAT #4)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Cuffed by You (SAPD SWAT #3)
  • Justice for You (SAPD SWAT #5)
  • Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)
  • Saint (Knights of Fury, #1)
  • Frisked by You (SAPD SWAT #6)
  • Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Devastated (Anger Management, #1)
  • Until Mayhem (Hyde / Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Freak (Fallen Lords MC, #7)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

KPD Motorcycle Patrol (6 books)
  • It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)

News & Interviews

“I’m not sure where you learned to whisper, but my guess is in a helicopter surrounded by chainsaws.-Logan’s secret thoughts” 1 likes
“I’m going to get some glow in the dark shoes so I can enlighten your ass.-Katy’s secret thoughts” 1 likes