Start by marking “Tea and a Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Tea and a Cowboy

Tea and a Cowboy

Cliff Masters could not be more different from his best friend's younger sister Bridgette Shaw. While he's out roping cattle at his family's ranch, she is running a tea parlor in the town square. He loves jeans and dirt; she loves hostess aprons and proper etiquette.

But when Cliff's latest flame breaks up with him because of his rough attitude and lack of sophistication, h
Published May 6th 2019 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Tea and a Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tea and a Cowboy

Start your review of Tea and a Cowboy
Christopher
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Bridgette Shaw lives a life focused on etiquette and rules. And her number one rule? No cowboys allowed in her tea parlor. However, when her childhood friend Cliff Masters begs her to give him lessons in refinement so he can impress his ex-girlfriend, Bridgette bends … just this once. But as she whips the rugged cowboy into shape, she can’t help but feel a growing connection between them.

Author Alys Murray knows romance. Perhaps more than any genre, romance relies on a series of tropes and commo
Virginia Campbell
If you enjoy contemporary romance which touches your heart and makes you laugh along the way, then you will love "Tea and a Cowboy" as much as I did. Author Alys Murray immediately drew me into the story with vivid characterizations and sparky banter between the leading man and leading lady. When Life hands lemons to Bridgette Shaw, she squeezes those lemons right back and adds a refreshing splash of lemon juice to the tea and baked goods she serves in her little tea parlor. While ranches and v ...more
Savannah Hendricks
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun story, I loved it! The chemistry between Cliff and Bridgette prove that you don't know until you go for it. This story made me smile the whole way through. Because it's a novella it was a quick read, but now I want more Cliff and Bridgette and of course some tea.
Jackie
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this amazing book as an ARC in exchange for my honest review. Cliff is a cowboy who loves what he does and who he is. When his girlfriend breaks up with him he wants to win her back. He asks for help from his best friends younger sister. In winning her back he would have to completely become a different person. Instead of changing who he really is he finds someone who can love him for exactly that!!! Great characters and so much fun to read! Had me wanting more! A great romance book f ...more
Rachel Wagner
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really fun dishy read with good chemistry between our leads and palpable romantic tension. I like that Bridgette is very easy to relate with both in her sass and lack of confidence and Cliff is super dreamy. Fun short read
Ruth Hill
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I was not financially compensated and all opinions are 100 percent mine.

First of all, this is a romance that is appropriate for most adults. While there are no bedroom or sex scenes, there are a couple of mildly provocative scenes and a couple of times sexual terminology is used. However, as far as adult romance goes, all of that is fairly tame.

Additionally, please note there are a few uses of mild profanity used in the book. I hon
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
The story is funny at times to read and will keep you glued to the pages. Cliff wonders if he has thought about Bridgette all this time and has she thought about him? The comedy and love between these two will make you want to know more. Be sure to have some tea with you,
BABS
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
Full Review @ Coffee Time Romance & More
Caz Avery
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun and cute, if potentially a little predictable (not always a bad thing!).
I enjoyed the interactions between the main characters and thought that they were both pretty relatable.
Kathryn Frances Katner
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written, can’t put it down, stay up until you reach the end, kind of book! Thank you Alys Murray for sharing your heart with us through your writing.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Sep 05, 2019
Julia Wiegers
Aug 01, 2019
Alys Murray
Mar 13, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Katie Knorr

• Beach Wedding Weekend
  • Twenty
  • Window on the Bay
  • Love On Location
  • A Royal Christmas Wish: An enchanting Christmas romance from Hallmark Publishing
  • The Book Charmer (Dove Pond, #1)
  • The Secret Ingredient
  • Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe
  • Murder of a Small-Town Honey (A Scumble River Mystery, #1)
  • Mrs. Morris and the Ghost (A Salem B&B Mystery, #1)
  • Noragami 01 (Noragami: Stray God, #1)
  • Lavender & Mistletoe (Blue Hollow Falls #3.5)
  • Professor Renoir’s Collection of Oddities, Curiosities, and Delights
  • Summer of the Mariposas
  • A Season of Surprises at the Villa des Violettes (Villa des Violettes #2)
  • The Winter Sisters
  • A Snowy Little Christmas
Alys Murray is an author who writes for the romantic in all of us. Though she graduated with a degree in Drama from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts and a Master’s in Film Studies from King’s College London, her irrepressible love of romance led her to a career as an author, and she couldn’t be happier to write these stories!

Her debut novel, The Christmas Company, was the first original Christmas no