Start by marking “Collards & Cauldrons (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Collards & Cauldrons (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 5)

Collards & Cauldrons

(Southern Charms Cozy Mystery #5)

Magic and mystery are only part of the Southern Charms of Honeysuckle Hollow…

Charli Goodwin’s leaving Honeysuckle Hollow again…but only temporarily. Led by her grandmother, she and other ladies from their small Southern supernatural town are headed to Charleston for a special witch convention. Charli hopes that the short time away from her home life will help her figure
Kindle Edition
Published May 21st 2019 by Evermore Press

To ask other readers questions about Collards & Cauldrons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collards & Cauldrons

Start your review of Collards & Cauldrons (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 5)
Amanda
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly emotive

For a "cozy" Author of the paranormal persuasion Bella Falls never falls to make sure i have to up my fluid intake because of the years i shed reading her books. Whether it is with laughter or sadness or some emotion in between, there are always tears (that's a good thing, just in case you weren't sure!)
I would love to know Birdy's family...what am i saying i do know them Bella Falls has made me part of Charlie "birdy" Goodwins chosen family and I'm proud to be here. Nothing
linda thielges
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An interesting book that shows we really have no control even in magic!

I loved this book because there was always something new happening. Unexpected events happened often. I love a book when I must think to find a solution. This book made your mind whirl and gasp for air just the way I like it. Because it's magic no one really knows what to expect and that helps make it enjoyable too.
Rebecca Ralston
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I love this series! They keep you guessing and the characters are fun to get to know. The character development is super as it makes me feel as though I am their neighbors or best friends. (At least the characters I like) I think it is a mark of a great book if after you complete a book and think about it later I wonder what the characters are doing next! Then I recall, that was in the book I just finished not real life.
sarah williams
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A good visit turns bad

Charli has a blood relative coming to visit and the meet up with her new cousin Abagail, in Charleston, at the annual witches convention. Murder happens to a wicked witch and nana, Charli grandmother is falsely accused by a corrupt police department. Read on.

Myra Ball
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well-written fun cozy mystery

Bella Falls is excellent at writing a cozy mystery that has depth, magic, and fun. The group is visiting Charleston, SC in this book. The characters have depth that's sometimes not found in cozy books. Charlie's life continues to be complicated but relief is in sight. This book starts with a baby unicorn so yes it's adorable.
Jana Gundy
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quite a book!

This series is one that will keep you hooked because while it is a cozy, there are so many ups and downs, it’ll make your head spin! Charlie once again , is the strong one even while her personal life is turned upside down. I love her growth and the maturity she is displaying. Her romantic life is a bit of a mess and I’m ready for it to be happy and carefree.
Wendy Schindler
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magical Southern Goodness!

I completely enjoyed this book! I love how Charli's 'love family' support her and vice versa!
I also loved how it all comes together at the end. It completely took me by surprise!
Read the book! I highly recommend it!
Cheryl Joy Szalkowski
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Southern charm book 5

This was a fun series to read really want to read.more. This book was well organized and the author did a good on getting her idea a crossed. I recommend this book and series to my friends and family. Happy Reading!
Vivian
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was eagerly awaiting this one after the conclusion of the last book and I was not disappointed! A fun, entertaining and enjoyable read with a great cast of characters. Can't wait to see where the series goes next!
Racheal Boothe
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhmazing

Once again another brilliant story. Right from the start you get hooked into a fun little mystery with lovable characters. Twists and turns that captures you till the end and leaves you waiting excitedly for more!!! Love it!!!
Heather Hastings
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am never disappointed in this series every book is so fun and I seriously love every character more and more with each book . I'm beyond anxious for the next book . This has to be one of my most favorite series !
Frances
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Charli, her friends, and family absolutely never disappoint!
This book was full of fun twists and turns, a very interesting beginning, and an amazing end.
Without giving too much away, I will say this, I greatly enjoyed the story and I truly can’t wait to see what’s next!
Diane
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this!

This is a good storyline set in the South with the idiosyncrasies that are truly Southern. The characters are well developed and interesting. The dialog and internal dialog flows naturally. Can't wait for Charli's next adventure!
Amy
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rainbow Sparkles

Loved this book!
Charlie has grown so much in these books. Through trial and tribulations, she has learned to love with the help of her chosen family.
What a great read!
Rhonda Jones
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Story

I said in my last review how I loved the character, Nana. Well, in this book she really shines as the strong and powerful woman she is. Loved this story!
Rebecca Gomez-Estrada
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I have absolutely fallen in love with this series. It captivates you and pulls you in from the start. I can't wait for the sixth book!
Elinore Gmeterick
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

It is another amazing book in this series. I just love them, Bella falls is amazing at keeping it "action packed" so you don't get bored!
Kimberly Landry
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

Another great read! I love Charli and her family of love! Great twists I didn't see coming. Thanks for keeping me guessing.
Matthew Murray
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

I read your latest book and looking forward for your next one the characters and story line keep me interested.
Susan Catenacci
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Enjoyed every page of this book and the other books. Can't wait until the 6th book comes out. I know it will be as good as the first 5 were.
Susan Edmondson
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love his series so much and can not wait for the next one. The group of characters fro Charli to her Nana keep you coming back for more.
Denise &
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read

I truly enjoy this series, it is fun and engaging. Characters keep developing with a strong story line. Looking forward to next one!
Kim Rhoton
Liz
Jun 02, 2019
Shantel Gaston Cook
May 29, 2019

• Southern Wands (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #12)
  • Southern Conjuring (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #13)
  • Cursed Brides and Alibis (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #2)
  • Deadly Spells and a Southern Belle (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #1)
  • Backwoods Banshee (Southern Ghost Wranglers #4)
  • Broomsticks and Bones (Blackwood Bay Witches #4)
  • Southern Wishes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #14)
  • Witch Out of Time (Blair Wilkes Mystery #7)
  • Murder in the Mansion (Witches of Keyhole Lake Book 10)
  • Southern Hauntings (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #11)
  • Magical Dames and Dating Games (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #3)
  • Broom with a View (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 3)
  • Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Poetry in Potion (Spellbound Ever After Paranormal Cozy Mystery #5)
  • Southern Fried Murder (Witches of Keyhole Lake)
  • A Clean Sweep (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book Book 4)
  • Bedtime Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #5)
  • Panic Broom (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 5)

Southern Charms Cozy Mystery (6 books)
  • Moonshine & Magic (Southern Charms Mystery #1)
  • Lemonade & Love Potions (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Short)
  • Fried Chicken & Fangs (Southern Charms Mystery #2)
  • Sweet Tea & Spells (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 3)
  • Barbeque & Brooms (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 4)