Start by marking “Vermilion Lies (The Order of the Senary, #3)” as Want to Read:
Vermilion Lies (The Order of the Senary, #3)

Vermilion Lies

(The Order of the Senary #3)

Wherever Dax Knight sets foot, hell is bound to freeze over.

As a mercenary for the Order of the Senary, Dax departs for New England to assist his comrades in battling the vampire forces threatening to consume the Northeast. The last thing he expects to find is a gorgeous vampiress who surrenders to him entirely. Ensnared by her allure, their intense attraction ignites, and
Published April 17th 2019 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Vermilion Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vermilion Lies

Natalie The Biblioholic
Releasing the Demons - ★★★★★
Black Bullet - ★★★★★

Holey Guacamole! This book started off with one heck of a bang. Non-stop action right from the start had my adrenaline pumping and I loved the thrills this story provided. The Knights are still battling against the leeches and the war doesn't seem close to ending and so many lives are being lost. The streets are running red and the humans are dying out. Protecting them is a full time job for the Knights and eradicating the dens and the sires seems
Lady Heather
"5- Freedom is the power to choose your own chains" Stars!
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

photo VermilionLies_ebook_1275x797.jpg

Vermilion Lies, an all-new dark paranormal romance by L.D. Rose is coming April 17th!

This book was perfection!
It was dark, edgy, raw, engaging, compelling and addictive.

I absolutely adore the world that L.D. Rose has created, where Vampires have made their presence known and they've let human's know where they stand in the pecking order.
Humanity has retaliated by creating Hybrids (half-human/half vampire) each wi
Dianne
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You won’t just read this one, you will fall into it and feel it! L.D. Rose is keeping the throttle on the speed of awesome as she takes us back into the world of the Senary with VERMILION LIES.

Dax is one “icy-hot” hybrid, working with the Senary. When out on a mission to help out another hybrid group, he never expected the raging inferno of passion he would feel for one of his sworn enemies, a vampiress named Cindy. Little did he know she was more than a tormented woman fleeing her sire or the w
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Order of the Senary series by L.D. Rose keeps getting better and better. She continues to do an amazing job combining intriguing worldbuilding, and romance into a story and series that will own your mind and soul.

And addictive, intense, dark, deeply sensual read filled with characters I fell in love with from the minute they walked onto the page. I have wanted to be a part of their world and unique band of friends since I read the first book in the series.

L.D. Rose writes paranormal romance
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pnr
The books in L.D. Rose's Order of the Senary series just keep getting better and Vermillion Lies is the best one yet! Rose's writing sucked me in and had me on the edge of my seat all throughout Dax and Cindel's story. I love the way Rose combines romance, action, and the paranormal create Such an addictive story. The entire book is excellently paced and didn't have a single moment that felt slow. I highly recommend this series to fans of PNR. If you're not looking for a series, don't worry. Eac ...more
BellaorevBooks

Omgggg this book was INCREDIBLE. I read it in a day and a half. The word is UNPUTDOWNABLE. Vermilion Lies, book 3 of the Order of the Senary, was a complete adrenaline rush. Completely action pack, intense, intriguing, suspenseful and unbelievably passionate. I devoured it and I’m already craving a re read.

L.D. Rose created a paranormal world that I was dying to be part of. Her writing style is impeccable. They way you get suck into this world, this incredible fights, it’s out of this world. Yo
Karen  ⚜Mess⚜
Because it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees

I loved this book! I loved how well Dax and Cindel fit together. L.D. Rose's undeniable gift for creating strong unforgettable characters sent Vermilion Lies soaring to a 5 star read and one that I had a hard time putting down.

VL Teaser. 🖤 mybook.to/VermilionLies

The book cover speaks volumes. Definitely tailored to fit the story and yummy as well. The visual and atmosphere of the scenes along the cold beach were my favorite. I can just picture turning around an

L.D. Rose
Mar 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Now available for preorder! :D
Isn't Dax so pretty?! ;)
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance
VERMILION LIES is the third book in The Order of the Senary series, and I would highly recommend you read these in order.

This is Dax and Cindel's story. Dax we know from previous books, but Cindel is an unknown. It starts off with her running for her life. She hasn't had the 'best' of relationships, and wants to try out on her own. Fast forward, and we see how that turned out for her.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, but not quite as much as the first two... and I don't know why. It was well-writt
Hannah
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

L.D. when it comes to Rome, woman, you are a tease!!

Dax gets his big ol' frozen heart thawed out by a sexy little runaway. Oh my goodness this book, the narrative descriptive and the action so easy to visualize in my head so wonderfully written. Characters are well thought out and have just enough angst to make them interesting but not whinny, not to mention these guys have a pretty twisted sense of humor. The bad guys are evil, as they should be, and the good guys sometimes have to d
Sarah Sherwood
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books
In hindsight, I should have re-read the series. I realized I had forgotten so much. In the just the first few pages, I was feeling like I needed a re-fresher.

I spent at least the first half of the book wanting to punch Dax in the face. And Cindel would just never do what I wanted her to do. LOL. I love it when that happens. I want to read the stories that don't go the way I think they should. I want to be dropped into a place that's really outside of my head. Thank you.

If you pick this series up
Donna Till
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in The Order of the Senary series and it's Dax Knight's story. Dax is in New England helping to battle the vampire forces. Cindel is a vampire who is on the run from her sire.
When Dax and Cindel meet the attraction is instant and intense.
This book has it all - action, suspense, paranormal and passion and just like the first 2 books in the series this one will suck you in.
L.D. Rose is a brilliant writer and her stories flow so well. I have enjoyed this series and will definitely b
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
I received a digital ARC of this novel courtesy of Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest and voluntary review. Will post full review closer to publication date of April 17, 2019.
Aleen ~Lampshade Reader
Originally posted on lampshadereader.com

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Help. I've suffered a book coma! Vermilion Lies left me reeling and has ruined me for all other vampire themed books. If you're looking for a super fast paced, gut punching novel, this is the one for you.

Let's revisit my statement about book coma, shall we?

It's not uncommon for the author, L.D. Rose, to totally make me feel for the characters that she writes. She has a knack for writing fast p
Kahea
***5 Stars***

I’ve been waiting for a minute for the next book in the series, especially with how Black Bullet ended, and Vermilion Lies did not disappoint! With a few pages things were off and running and I was all in to see what would happen between Dax and Cindel as what would happen to those they hunted, and who hunted them. It was dark, gritty, sweet and smexy and filled with character ~ the good, the bad and the ugly ~ that kept me turning the pages until the very end and has me wanting m
Michaelene
Vermilion Lies completely blew me away. Every book in the Order of the Senary has. L.D. Rose is a mega talented author. Read this series.

Dax is squatting in an abandoned building and finds himself with a vampire captive. A vampire he should have killed, but who ignites his curiosity. Who is she? What does her past hide? How can Dax NOT get her out of his mind?

Cindel does anything she can to survive and to outrun the past that haunts her. It lands her right into the arms of half-breed, Dax. But w
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 3 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes 3 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

Vermilion Lies is the third book in the Order of the Senary series written by author LD Rose. Even though each book centers on a different couple, I believe it’s best to read the series from the beginning. This will allow you to have the background knowledge to fully appreciate and understand Dax and Cindel’s story.

Dax is a vampire hybrid and part of the Order of the Senary who hunts and kills the evil Strigoi,
Brenda M.
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
L.D. Rose does an excellent job with this book. While it may be the 3rd installment of this series, Vermillion Lies can be read as a stand alone. In all actuality, it makes me want to go find the other 2 and read them. Not because I'm missing something, but because the storyline is captivating and the writer is very talented in drawing you in.

Dax brings to mind "Cool Hand Luke" on so many levels. Tough, disciplined, but still a rebel at heart.
That is, if his heart was actually completely there
Gwen
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from the Order of the Senary. The world the author creates is complex, full of action and mistery surrounding the members of the Senary, very deadly vampires and innocent humans. This time Dax is on a mission working with the Trinity and hell breaks loose when he kills one of the bad guys and takes a hostage with him. There’s so much action and suspense but also fun and loving characters. Things explode (vampires included) and the war between the vamps and the hybrids is in fu ...more
Megan Luker
Shelves: arc, favorites
FINALLY!! Dax's book!!!

L. D. Rose writes action-packed, paranormal romance. A genre I don't typically read, but cannot get enough of when they're written by her.

Vermilion Lies is literally a can't-put-down, stay-up-all-night-reading kind of book. It's addictive, fast-paced and captivating.

Dax and Cindel's story left me breathless and in complete awe of Rose's talent.

While this series of books can be read as standalones, I STRONGLY suggest going in order so you don't miss a single thing.
Anie
Apr 04, 2019
CK
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are no words for this phenomenal book! 6 stars! Packed with humor, suspense, passion and an edge of your seat storyline- you will get addicted to this series!!!! Grab it now and lose yourself! Fantastic job!!!!!
Molly
Regina O'brien
Jessica Schwartz-Davis
Kelli Berman
Mar 25, 2019
L.D. Rose is a neurotic physician by day, crazed writer by night, and all around wannabe superhero. She writes award-winning dark paranormal fiction and she’s a PAN member of the RWA and FF&P. She currently lives in Rhode Island with her studly hubby, her hyperactive Boxer, and her two devious cats.

Sign up for her newsletter for the latest on the Senary, sneak peeks, giveaways, and other fun s

The Order of the Senary (3 books)
  • Releasing the Demons