Start by marking “The Billionaire Boss Next Door” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire Boss Next Door

The Billionaire Boss Next Door

My new boss has it all. In spades.

Gorgeous green eyes? Check.
Hard-and-sexy body? Check.
Intelligence? Check.
Success? A big fat billionaire… Check.

Too bad I haven’t started out on the best foot.

My big mouth has already turned him against me, and tempting good looks and success aside, Trent Turner is no peach either. He’s stubborn and thick-headed, and son of a fruitcake, h
Paperback, 1st edition, 319 pages
Published May 16th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire Boss Next Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire Boss Next Door

Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: May 16, 2019
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Whenever I read a book by Max Monroe I know I am in for a treat! Their books are fun, lighthearted, and hilarious! The Billionaire Boss Next Door is all of this and more and I am so glad that I was able to read a copy! This book also covers some of my favorite tropes. It's an enemies-to-lovers, neighbors-to-lovers, HILARIOUS romcom. The banter between the characters had me rolling on the floor laughing and eventually SWO
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Greer is a struggling interior designer from New Orleans. She's trying to save her little company with this huge hotel job she's about to interview for.

Trent is the heir to said hotel empire and he's struggling to prove to his dad that he's got what it takes to one day take over the company.

Greer and Trent can't stand each other.

Their first meeting at the gym made this reader fall from the couch laughing - but it also made those two hate each other.

And just hours later they were kissing each oth
Melanie (mells_view)
Is it better to have been kissed and left or to have never been kissed at all?

Ok first I need to say that I love the name Greer and if my uterus wasn’t closed I would name my next child that. Second I’d like to say that I absolutely love the heroine of this book, named Greer, and I also loved Trent. She is sassy and strong, but still has vulnerabilities. He is tough and smart, a bit of a jerk, but he has a softer side to him as well. These two have a hate to love, boss employee, and neighbors re
ABookLover73
This is the first book I've read from Max Monroe and I really enjoyed.

This book has everything you need to escape from your reality for few hours and get rest.

The characters make me laugh and smile the whole time when I was reading.

If you like to read office romance with enemies to lovers trope, this book is perfect for you.
Kahea
***4 ‘Burner Phone’ Stars***

When the eye rolling and the snort/laughing equal out in the end, you know that you ended up enjoying the ride (even if the eyes are a bit sore from all that rolling) and I can’t deny that I enjoyed the whole opposites attract/enemies to lovers crazyness that Greer and Trent (and their crew) put me through. I laughed, I groaned, I shook my head and even swooned just a tinsy bit and was more than satisfied when everything was said and done.

Greer. Here’s the thing abo
Kate R
Shelves: arcs
Max Monroe is back with a brand new series about Billionaires. The Billionaire Boss Next Door is such a great start to this new series. I’m really excited about the rest of the books in the series. We meet so many great characters, that I’m sure we’ll see more in other books. This takes place in New Orleans and the setting was absolutely perfect. The friendships between both Greer and Emory and the boys was probably my favorite part of the book, and I hope we see a lot more in the series!

This o
Shayna
May 12, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

ARC received for an honest review

Woohoo, a new Max Monroe is here!

And ladies, I gotta say - you had me a Thatch's prologue lol.

I loved the snark and banter between Greer and Trent. It is sizzling with tension, and you just know that they are going to break and it will be all on.

I freaking love love love the New Orleans setting, it is one of the cities I have enjoyed the most on my USA adventure, and reading about NOLA makes me want to go back.

There are great secondary characters. Now, I have
Dali
Max Monroe’s most recent collaboration is a hilariously delectable delight which highlights one of the reasons we love romance so much: to offer an escape that will make us laugh, smile and swoon.

The writing due Max Monroe pen a lighthearted, fun and laugh out loud tale of outspoken and boldly sarcastic interior designer Greer Hudson who finds her unexpected match in gorgeous, intelligent and stubborn billionaire Trent Turner when she’s hired to work on the design of a new hotel he’s in charge o
Juli
May 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Vanessa (nessreads)
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4.5 Stars

The dynamic duo known as Max Monroe has done it again. It’s 100% certainty once one reaches the end of one of their romantic comedies they’ll leave you satisfied.

The Billionaire Boss Next Door checked off some of my favorite things. Such as....

Sassy heroine: Check
Sexy as hell Hero: Check
Sexual tension: Check
Laughing my a$$ off: Check
Off the charts chemistry: Check, check, check

From their first encounter, Greer and Trent start off on t
Entertaining & hilarious!

I loved this book! It is an enemies to lovers trope. The plot is unique and entertaining. There was a wonderful cast of characters. There were many LOL moments and the witty banter between Trent and Greer had me cracking up! They don't start out on the right foot when they meet but eventually, they can't deny the heat between them. Are they willing to cave in and risk more than just their pride? Other things are on the line here and neither have been lucky in love. I
Tongan Book Lover
The Billionaire Boss Next door is a hilarious and beautifully written romantic comedy by Max Monroe, that I couldn't get enough of. My God, the sass, the sarcasm and the banter, I couldn't get enough. My eyes rolled back in pleasure over the characters brains more than their intense chemistry. I mean, what do you do when you have a job interview with a potential client who could change your entire life, but the day before meeting him you unknowingly insulted your boss' work? Man, I can't tell yo ...more
Jamie Campbell
This was the first time I've ever read this author. I really enjoyed this book. If was laugh out loud, cheeks hurting funny. The things that came out of Greer's mouth were priceless she definitely had no filter on her mouth.
Little Steamy Reads
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While reading Billionaire Boss Next Door I experienced blast from the past and I remembered why I love Max Monroe's writing so much. Fantastic plot, amazing characters and such layers of humor, that I was cracking up all the time! This writing duo has once again created a story that’s funny and heartwarming and just reading it improves the mood. Queens of rom-coms- that's what Max Monroe is!

Sassy interior designer who’s in the financial hole and desperately needs a new contract. Stuck-up million
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
May 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, kindle
I have to admit, the beginning of this book was a slow and rough start for me. The second half of this story really saved it for me, and I was happy I pushed through.

Unfortunately, Greer was not my favorite. I had a very hard time relating to her. I love it when a heroine can be snarky and sassy but a lot of her dialogue, inner and vocal, was over the top for me. It was an attempt at humor but I ended up rolling my eyes at quite a bit of it. A lot of her antics and actions were a little unlikab
Lexi Cubbins
The dynamic duo aka Max Monroe, to simply put it, nailed it. Again. Always. Every single time.

Their BBB series is one of my all-time favorites, I'm always giddy whenever they release something new, but when I saw it's another billionaire series? I was outright ecstatic!

And it's like they don't know how to disappoint - may they keep that habit up and thank you -, The Billionaire Boss Next Door is another flawless rom-com with a bunch of crazy but adorable characters.

Greer's company is on the edge
Donna
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whilst I get my breath back and wipe my tears of laughter away, I just need to say, that authors and books like this, really makes reading all the more enjoyable. I have found myself laughing completely out loud in public whilst reading this hysterical book. I have to be honest and say it's not all laughs and fun. There are some serious issues that are raised in this book and I think that is what gives it the winning combination in my book.

Greer as a character for me is one hell of a great one.
Erin Lewis
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star review The Billionaire Boss Next Door by Max Monroe

What a cracking way to start to Mother's Day. I laughed so much that I nearly cried.

Max Monroe have done it again. I cannot express in words just how amazing this writing duo is. This book is one of my all time favourites. There is absolutely nothing that I don't love about Trent Turner and Greer Hudson.

This was a laugh out loud hilarious read that had me receiving many funny looks as I read this on the train to work today. It was non st
Naughty Mom Story Time
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
So damn funny! It’s been too long since I giggled and full on belly laugh during a read and that’s what I got to enjoy with this book. Max Monroe never fails to deliver funny characters. Sassy and quirky heroines with swoon-worthy billionaires are always a good bet for an enjoyable rom com - Greer and Trent did not disappoint.

Let me start of by saying Greer was everything I enjoy in a heroine. Not only was she beautiful, but independent and a force all her own. She was herself at all times and
Becky Rendon
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was sold this book based on the ridiculous title and the author. No doubt in my mind I would be entertained. Max Monroe own zany comedies with billionaires. They freaking copyrighted that sh!t. So of course my needy, greedy self had to get in on this!

The Billionaire Boss Next Door might not just roll off your tongue but it will have you choking on your tongue. AND...biting your lip, holding in cackles, and definitely snorting at inopportune times. As a matter of fact their warning/dedication w
Escape into a Booksite
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I'm always keen to jump into another Max Monroe book, and I was interested to see what this would be like, being another Billionaire themed book. It took a little to warm up for me, around the 20% mark is when I really started to think things were picking up, and was finding myself invested in the story.

I liked both main characters reasonably well, and I liked both Quincy and Cap, but I'm still unsure how I feel about Emory. This
Flo Grugel
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed Trent and Greer's story!
For me, The Billionaire Boss Next Door was classic, old-school Max Monroe writing with the slapstick comedy and brilliant one liners!
Safe, Fun read!
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5 stars. This ended up being a pretty good book, although I felt it started off a little rough. The Billionaire Boss Next Door is the first book in a new billionaires series with a new group of friends (Move over Billionaire Bad Boys gang). This book is Greer and Trent's book. Greer lives in New Orleans and has a struggling interior design company. After a few bad years, her business is on the verge of bankruptcy and she is close to losing her home. Her last ditch effort to save her business i ...more
TheSassyNerdBlog
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, this was my first book by Max Monroe, and it sure as hell will not be my last. The authors are pure genius! I just could not get enough, and I managed to sit up all damn night reading this in one sitting, and laughing my butt off... It was that good, I didn't sleep and damn this no-sleep funk was worth it.

I don't know where to begin and if I can write a review that will do this book justice. It truly is one of a kind, and so are the characters. It was extremely well written, and the charact
Ruthie Taylor
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

Max Munroe books are such fun - if you have never read one, well you are in for a treat with a great back catalogue to indulge ... but feel free to start right here! Any fans will know just what I mean, and I have to say this one will have you wanting to read it in one sitting!

Greer has put her heart and soul into her interior design business, but is very close to financial failure, so when an amazing opportunity arises
Mary
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

A quick review of the Billionaire Boss Next door.

It has all the elements an avid reader comes to expect in a Max & Monroe book

Thatcher Kelley Check
Snarky female lead Check
Rich, successful male lead Check
Laugh out loud one-liners Check
Smoking hot romance Check

First of all, I just have to say, the introduction written by Thatch set the tone for the book. It was light hearted, eloquent and gave Thatch a forum in a book no
Caroline F
4.5 Stars - funny, sexy, fun!

"She's everything a man should be fighting to keep. Except that she's quite possibly the most maddening, rudely forthright, boldly sarcastic person I've ever met."

Trent Turner is heir to a property and hotel empire, but his father is reluctant to relinquish the reins into his hands until he has truly proven himself. When the spitfire from the gym turns out to be the interior designer for his biggest project yet, he realises he's got his work cut out for him.

Greer Hu
DrivenbyBooks
*4-4,5 stars*
It was my first read from this author and I already know I will definitely read more books in the future. I really enjoyed the banter between Trent and Greer, the two main characters, and how the story evolved. A fun yet sexy read that will have you laughing so many times. I thought Greer was just hilarious and I think she could really be one of those friends you need in your life 'cuz who doesn't want a good friend that also can make you laugh :-) The only thing that I didn't reall
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
Omg my eyes hurt and my ribs are aching but when reading Max Monroe I wouldn’t expect anything else!

From a harpooning crazy designer with a mouth that only leads her to trouble Trent never stood a chance on earth of not being affected by his new coworker. Greer finds herself instantly hating her boss before they’ve even been introduced but how could she feel anything less for the egotistical, slave driver that spends his day issuing demands that makes grown men shake in the boots!

This book was