Start by marking “Malignus” as Want to Read:
Malignus

Malignus

(Inferno World)

I am malignant.
I knew it the moment I saw her—pure, beautiful, and so sweet to taste.

They hid me away, thinking they could cure me. Locked in the darkness, I was forced to forget her, but I couldn’t. Not even for a moment. When I turned eighteen I was taken from what I’d become accustomed to, and shoved into a life I never thought I’d have.

She was my light. My everything
Published May 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Malignus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Malignus

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
May 11, 2019 marked it as see-personal-note
description

I will NEVER ever read or help promote anything by this author again. Not after the way she behaved towards me over a 3 star review I left. Bashing a reviewer and acting like a spoiled princess is NEVER ok.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Yolanda Olson
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Patriarch from Hell.

Rapunzel accurately depicts my face while I read this.

Alright, so in Malignus we meet Trenton and damn near his entire family. I had a feeling that I was going to watch a train wreck, and Dani didn't disappoint. Actually, this was more like watching a Boeing 747 fall from the sky and crash into a crowd of on-lookers.

The way this story starts, so damn ominous, so foretelling of the horror to come, and yet you still find yourself hoping that at some point, you're wrong, a
Tre Talbot
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is a taboo treat without a doubt, when I started Trenton and Ginnie's story I had an idea where the story line was heading but never expected it to go as deep as it did. Sharing in the POV of all three of the main characters made them feel more realistic to me, getting inside each of their heads created a deeper understanding as to why they felt the need and desire to act and respond the way they do. I was shocked with the ending, I literally stopped for a moment and just stared at my ...more
Dreamy reads
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Malignus is one of those books that will push you past your boundaries, will make you feel uncomfortable at some points, will have you question a lot of things, and yet, within all of that, there is a beautiful story being told.

I’m a no limit reader and so when I heard this is an extremely taboo, forbidden, and darker romance, I was all over it!

And it’s written by Dani Rene? I AM THERE, ALL THE WAY!

Malignus is extremely taboo, forbidden, and filthy.
It’s raw, real, and grit
Teresa Juckett
Whoa😱

This book I have to say was absolutely amazing and so taboo and damn what a helluva ride Dani takes you on.
It is one shocking, depraved, twisted and dark kind of a read that'll grip you from start to finish and leave you wondering what did I just read while also showing you a deep love between the 2 character's Trenton and Ginnie.
This book is not for the easily offended and if you have triggers do not read it, but if taboo is your forte' definitely one click it.

This is just my opinion an
Paula D
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My mouth is hung open just wow. Now if your not into extreme taboo books at all don’t even bother reading this book. It’s a book that made me angry at times but I couldn’t stop reading it.
I’m sitting here in complete shock but damn it was so messed up but I loved every page. Come to Trenton and Ginnie’s world with a opened mind. Cause Papa will show you how truly it is to be a family.
5/5 taboo stars
Anne Milne
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You have been warned Trenton and Ginnie's story is as dark and taboo as you can get. If that's not your thing then don't read this book. Reading this is like being on an unstoppable rollercoaster you want to lose your eyes but you also don't want to miss anything. A dark twisted addictive read.
Becky Ballenger
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a brilliant work of dark, twisted, goodness!!!! Dani Rene is a phenomenal author who knows exactly how to snag you on word one and keep you until the end!!! She’s 2019 Dark Author of the Year in my opinion!!!!
Dawn Yarrow
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow did Dani René bring it for her story in this Inferno World series! I seriously am struggling to put into words how good this book is.
Let me start with the usual warnings i make for this whole series, This is NOT a romance, there is no HEA to be found so if that's what you want then you're in the wrong place.
If you have any triggers at all then this is not for you but if like me you love a pitch black book that is torture to read, emotionally draining but you won't be able to put it down th
Renee
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I recieved a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review.

I am malignant. I knew it the moment I saw her--pure, beautiful, and so sweet to taste. They hid me away, thinking they could cure me. Locked in the darknes, I was forced to forget her, but I couldn't. Not even for a moment. When I turned eighteen I was taken from what I'd become accustomed to, and shoved inot a life I never thought I'd have. She was my light. My everything. But she couldn't be. It was forbidden in the eyes of th
Hanan
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Malignus is from the Inferno world so I knew what I was getting into and what an extreme taboo that world is.
I thought Ms. Rene rocked this.
While reading Malignus I was on the edge of my seat.
It had my heart thumping so fast and so hard.
I could not stop reading until I had finished the story.
Oh my goodness what a story it was!
Only a very talented gifted author can write about something so wrong and so bad while still making it a hot read.
I was left breathless while I was reading and I’m still s
Joy Westerfield
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! My mind is utterly blown. I'm not even sure where to start with this story as I am completely speechless. This story is not for the feint of heart. It is dark, twisty and will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. This story is part of a series that will take your mind to places you didn't think it ever could. If you have read Inferno or Cinere, you will understand the mindset of these characters, but its not a prerequisite to read them first, just a suggestion. Trenton a ...more
Julie Workman
Wow... DANI

My mind is completely blown. I'm not even sure where to start with this story as I am completely speechless, all the way through to the end I....I ….I have no words

This story is not for everyone It is dark, extremely twisted and will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end.

Trenton and Ginnie are not your average couple, their style of love is twisted and wrong but its theirs. The more you read the more you realise that their story isn't how it should be, but I absolut
MissPetiteBrunette
Shelves: dark, taboo
Part of the Inferno World Novels by Yolanda Olson, this dives into the extended family from that world. This is not for the faint of heart but if you love Extremely Taboo then grab this! Trenton was raised by a monster. He was hoping he wouldn’t have the same sickness of his father within him, but that was wishful thinking when Ginnie starts to growup and become a women. They were raised by monsters...can they become anything other than what is in their bloodline?
“She’s a siren, a goddess, and
Frances
Wow! Dark and twisted, is exactly what I expected from this story. Dani, really out did herself with this one, she kept to the Inferno series theme well.

Malignus, is about Padre, Trenton, & Ginnie, who takes the "one love and all in the family"phrases seriously. Their family bound is crazy and is really out of this world, but they believe that they are not doing anything wrong and will keep on till the end. Padre was raised like this, so he raised Trenton and Ginnie the same, so they can ke
Linda Dunn
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Love

Illicit and out of bounds this story nonetheless spoke to me in volumes. This is a taboo dark story but you need to look beyond the obvious to find what Dani Rene has brought to us in the characters of Trenton and Ginnie.

Trenton and Ginnie were raised not knowing the outside world and were cloistered by their mother and Padre. Their Padre was the ruler and puppet master of the house and he made sure everyone followed his orders or suffer the punishment. The discipline would be crue
Maria Hunt
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying if you want a light and fluffy read keep searching but if you love dark, twisted and taboo reads then Malignus may be just what you're looking for. Like a moth to flame Ginnie and Trenton yanked me into their story and even in the moments where my jaw dropped a bit I was absolutely riveted from start to finish. Their story may not be considered a romance but the love found within the pages of this novella was intriguing,unconventional and deeper than any I've read befo ...more
Cheyenne
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have not read any other books from the Inferno World Series. But after reading this one I will have to! This book was so different from what I usually read and a good change to. This book was a twisted, dark, taboo read. I like how we got views from all of the main characters you really get the whole story and it gives you better insight of the characters. Once I started reading this story I couldn’t put it down and had to find out how it ends. I would recommend this book and look forward to r ...more
SaraLou
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Malignus is dark and the storyline is so taboo that it should be wrong but I loved every single page, I just couldn't put it down.

Trenton and Ginnie have been brought up by a monster. Learning how close a family should be from him.
Will they carry on the family legacy OR will they run if they get the chance?
I didn't know what I expected when I started reading Trent and Ginnie's story, but I went in with an open mind. What I got was a dark, disturbing, twisted taboo treat that had me hooked right
Zelda
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella is along similar lines to Inferno. The author did a brilliant job of depicting a difficult taboo situation, identifying the hope and horror of Trenton & Ginnie's lives. The writing grabbed my emotions & I could feel the characters’ anguish. It was like I could *not* stop reading, even though the subject matter was getting quite challenging for me. Family, love, and evil all come together in this compelling, twisted story.

I received a copy of this book. My honest review is vo
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Tania
Man with every story I continue reading in the Inferno World it gets better and darker in my opinion. Yet I can stop continuing reading, I read this book in one sitting and thinking to myself how hot 🔥😈 and wrong to love this book was.

Man the story is soo good and the characters are so broken and loved at the same time 😳🤭. I have to say I loved this story so much, I have a first class seat in hell for me 😈📚. This book is a must read if you love taboo dark stories.
Tammy
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trenton and Ginnie have grown up together in well a very unconventional kind of way. Trenton knows it's wrong how much he is affected by her , but he can't stop himself, and well neither can she. I love taboo books, nothing seems to make me reread a paragraph and think did that just say…. Oh yes it did. Even my eyes bugged out a bit but in a good way. Do not read this book if u don't like taboo books but damn if u do, u will love this one.
Geegina
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark, Twisted and taboo to the max. Hold on to your horse you are in for a ride. And I mean a ride thru the darkness that you might not soon get off. Prepare yourself, Dani Rene is not playing this time. Told in different points of view, you really get in the mind of the characters. This world is scary, so if you have triggers navigate with caution!!
It’s dark, like no other, but you just can’t help to go along for the ride..

5 dark stars
Lisa Roberts
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am new just starting the Inferno world and I am loving it, I love the dark twisted taboo with no limits and this is exactly that, it will keep you on complete edge of your seat and you might think you know whats coming but let me tell you you have no idea this family has its own rules and it will blow your mind so don't go into this thinking theres any kind of flowery stuff because there is NONE!!! The characters and the writing takes you right to the edge and I loved it all.
Kairee Erwin
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a crazy story. I’m not quite sure how I feel about it. However the story itself and the characters are very well thought out and developed. I’ve read other stories with this type of plot and couldn’t finish them. This author delivers the story with taste and in a way that makes you focus more on the story itself than the “theme” which I appreciate. This was another fantastically written story.
Diane
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a taboo book but deliciously so as only Dani can do. Gives a new definition to loving your family. Beware this may be too much for some.
Your typical family, Mom, Dad, son and daughter. But NO, not by a long shot. They all love each other but just not in the "normal" way. An interesting take.
Zafi  Reads
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dude, what do you say after reading one of the most mindfuck, intense , dark and taboo stories you have ever read?

"He gets it from his daddy." 😍

Malignus is NOT for the faints of the hearts. If you're not a fan of such stories, please don't read this. But if you are, then buckle up for one of the most intense and TABOO rides of your life!!
Caroline A Woman & Her Books
What a great twisted, taboo treat. If like me you have no limits then this is just the story to tempt you. Familial love is the order of the day but this book is not your typical romance. It's sweet in a very warped and out there kinda way. So if you like your sex rough and can think outside the box then jump in and find out what a father's love is really about in the Inferno world.
Mary S.
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok WOW this will not be your typical taboo read like the warning say this is past that to more extreme. But I still find it quite interesting while reading Trenton story that I'm so going to be looking forward for more of Inferno's world.
Christi Adkins
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was in love with this book from the first word. You will never want this one to end. I can not wait for more of this series to come out. Go grab this wild ride today.
Dani is an international bestselling author of a mix of various genres, from romantic suspense to dark erotic romance and even BDSM romance. She loves to delve into the raw, emotional journeys her characters venture on, and enjoys the dark, edgy, and sensual scenes that fill the pages of her books. Dani’s stories are seductive with a deviant edge with feisty heroines and dominant alphas.

Dani live