Start by marking “Tiger's Secret Desire: Nightfair Shifters, a BWWM Romance” as Want to Read:
Tiger's Secret Desire: Nightfair Shifters, a BWWM Romance

Tiger's Secret Desire: Nightfair Shifters, a BWWM Romance

A kiss. A touch. A… Frying Pan?

Research scientist Tamsin Carter is close to finding a cure to a rare shifter disease, one she has.

When offered an unbelievable career opportunity, Tamsin takes it without question and won’t let anything — or anyone — get in her way.

Not even the hot tiger shifter whose kisses make her inner panther purr.

Nightfair mercenary Chris O'Neal

Published March 12th 2019 by J & G Press

To ask other readers questions about Tiger's Secret Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiger's Secret Desire

Eva Millien
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She’s close to finding a cure to a rare shifter disease so Tamsin won’t let anyone or anything get in her way when an unbelievable career opportunity comes her way. He loves to get under her skin and Chris intends to rescue her even though she doesn’t know she’s been kidnapped. Readers can’t help but get caught up in the thrills and excitement of this romance as these strong, compelling characters work together to solve the mystery of some suspicious disappearances and violent incidents. The rom ...more
Diane
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "TIGER'S SECRET DESIRE" This is absolutely a must have series this storyline is captivating, interesting, entertaining, intriguing, full of intense drama and suspense with a few twists that have you turning page after page.
Tamsin Carter is a scientist working on a project to cure, a disease that prevents shifters from fully shifting she also works at her twin sister Anjanae's bar Ice House where all the Nightfair Crew go.
Chris works for Nightfair Crew and has kn
Diana Lindoff
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tiger's Secret Desire by Julye Evans is the latest addition to the Nightfair Shifters and it does not disappoint.  Containing intrigue and romance, Tiger's Secret Desire fits perfectly into the paranormal romantic suspense read that I like to read.

The author brings strong characters together, weaving a story that moves quickly and smoothly. The chemistry between the two main characters kept me turning the pages until the very end!

Tamsin is a panther shifter and scientist and she's taken a drea
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chris and Tamsin

Fights and anger was this foreplay for a number of years ago leading to a mating? Or was this just a physical attraction neither wanted to give into because they didn't believe it was leading anywhere but the here and now? This just a random thought that may or may not be answered right away.

Tamsin character is a twin that is more recluse and single minded where her scientific brain can gets here into trouble without meaning to. She can feel her panther but doesn't always listen
Mary Brannian
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tamsin Carter was first and foremost a scientist; dedicated to the betterment of the lives of shifters, such as herself. Immersed in a delicate experiment, Tamsin is oblivious to the dangerous malevolence that swirls around her, stalking her as its prey…

Chris O’Neill, Nightfair Company operative, has known from the start that Tamsin is his mate, and his tiger agrees. Desperate to rescue Tamsin from danger, Chris infiltrates the building where Tamsin is being held captive. But all is not as it se
Margaret
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tamsin has been seeking a cure for her secret problem but a new job is not what it seems.
Seeking a cure for her secret problem has ruled Tamsin's life but the new research job is not what it seems and she feels watched plus someone has been in her lab. Tiger shifter Chris is one of a group sent to free Tamsin who he think is his mate. Going undercover as a janitor he manages to find her and finds that she thinks it is a job rather than a prison but she finds that wherever she goes she has guards
Raecharmed
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tamsin is a panther shifter and when she gets the chance at a great job she takes it. This job means she can work on a project that she has wanted for years. When her sister worries about her she sends someone in to rescue her. Although Tamsin doesn't know it at the time She does end up needing Chris's help. Things heated up between them and its seems like everything clicks between them. However Tamsin has a secret that she hasn't shared with him and it could ends things before they even get a c ...more
JLH
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Easy to read, intense, humorous and detailed good read. Even though a series, this book is definitely a standalone. Ms. Evans gave more to concentrate on as you continue to read through the book. There are a lot of things that needed to be explained as the heroine, a chemist and the hero, an alpha of an elite group come together.I enjoyed how she had the conflict between the characters evolve if only come together. It’s enjoyable to have the main characters, Tamsin and Chris two strongly built s ...more
Caroline Doig
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julye Evans is a fairly new author to me and this is such a fantastic story. Tamsin is a panther shifter she’s also a scientist who’s trying to find the cure for a rare shifter disease and one that she has, Tamsin has been offered the job of a lifetime and it will help her more with her research. Chris is a tiger shifter who works in security for the Night Fair group, he always teases Tamsin because he has strong feelings for her but when Tamsin’s sister tells him that she is missing Chris’s tig ...more
Jennifer Soppe
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This latest addition to the Nightfair Shifters does not disappoint

Tamsin, a panther shifter that cannot shot and scientist, has been talking with Chris, a tiger shifter and security specialist, for awhile now and will not let it go any further. As the story progresses hidden dangers come to light, what was supposed to help was used to hurt, and turning on each other may cost them everything. This latest addition to the Nightfair Shifters does not disappoint, containing intrigue and romance Tige
Judy Munoz
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the next instalment in the Nightfair Shifters series, but it also works well as a standalone novel. This is another fantastic story! Full of intrigue, danger and suspense, but also packed with steamy romance and even a touch of humour, this story delivers on all levels. The sharp and witty writing keeps the adventure moving at a breakneck pace. The characters are all engaging and likeable and the repartee between them is completely entertaining. And the chemistry between Tamsin and ...more
Claudia
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
In the 4th to the "Nightfair Shifters" series, Tamsin, a panther shifter, is known for her seriousness when it comes to research. Especially she is trying to find a cure for a shifter disease whenever she can find the time for it.Chris has been flirting with her but realises only after Tamsin has been missing for a while that she might be more to him than just a beautiful face.
With the help of his friends he tries everything to keep her safe.
Well-written and entertaining, it holds up the standar
Debbie Caswell
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She thinks she has finally made a break though in a shifter disease that is affecting her so when she is offered a job at a lab she jumps on the chance But is it all that it seems now she has disappeared and her sister has asked Nightfair to try to find her. Chris is a tiger shifter operator for Nightfair and his tiger absolutely wants Panther shifter Tamsin so when she disappears he is on the case straight away. Will he be able to find he will he keep her safe and will they admit what their ani ...more
Leslie Sanchez
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm glad this is Chris' story. Everything is fun until it's time to be professional. He also has the patience to keep trying to get Tasmin's attention. Tasmin is a bit hard to get to know. She does tend to alienate folks. She made some choices that made me wonder what she was thinking. When she learns she is not allowed to leave, she finally calls Chris. He was right there to get her. Now they are in a race to save her research. I loved the story, but wasn't fond of Tasmin. I do love all the Nig ...more
Leopardwolf
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He's here to rescue her.
Only problem is she doesn't need rescuing, right?
She's a kick a$$ woman with a bad a$$ kitty inside her. Someone comes and messes with her and she'll show them what she can do with her claws - and a frying pan!
And someone had better tell Chris to think before his gob gets in even more trouble.....whoops too late.
And what is that noise?
I absolutely loved this book - that's not surprising. But what is surprising is the ending!
Sydney M Neblett
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Your mate will set you free

What a fantastic read! Chris is the perfect, gorgeous alpha male who would do anything for his mate. But he is a guy, so there will be bumps in the road as his mouth gets in the way of his heart. Of course, Tamsin doesn’t give him all of the facts so he’s working at a slight disadvantage. I love that these two manage to get their act together and find their HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Anne Dwyer
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tamsin is a research scientist close to finding a cure for a rare shifter disease. Her sister tells Chris she is missing - and Chris finds her in danger. Will he and his friends be able to save her? And what is happening between them? He feels like she is his mate, and he wont give up! She is attracted to him too - but is worried that she isnt good enough for him. Can they work it our? Loved it!

Mim Crenshaw
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good story. I enjoyed the way it started out, but the heroine let her condition cause way too much self doubt and didnt realize until close to the of the book. And she just kept some of the important things about what she was doing hidden for too long which just dragged the story out in certain chapters. It was a good story ...just didnt really heroine.

Scarolet Ellis
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tiger's Secret Desire: Nightfair Shifters, a BWWM Romance by Julye Evans is an awesome story to read. This is book number four in this awesome series that I have really loved reading about a tiger shifter and a panther shifter. I highly recommend this to everyone who loves reading about tiger and panther shifters.

Alisa
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story!! Chris and Tamsin were a very interesting couple. When they both realized what was in their face the whole time the story got even hotter. Lots of interaction with previous book characters and just everyone else in this world created by the author. Still trying to figure out the rogue shifter mystery, so it looks like more answers to come in the next book. I really enjoyed this one.
BooksRLife247
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was incredible! I cannot wait to see what the author has in store in the future. The plot was so well developed and the characters are so mismatched it works. I loved the way the author drags you into the story and how it develops around you. I recommend this book.

Missy Noecker
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tamsin and Chris were great together. Tamsin does research and is trying to perfect her formula for something dear to her. Tamsin's sister asks Nightfair to find her sister who she thinks is missing. It had the perfect mix of action, mystery and romance. This book was a great addition to the series and I loved seeing the Nightfair crew back together.
Kelly
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Smooth flowing story with great characters. Fast paced and action packed, Tamsin and Chris have a real connection that you can feel as they fight to untangle a mystery. Fun story, likable characters and a detailed storyline that puts you right in the middle of the action. (I voluntarily reviewed an ARC).
Barbara
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Book four in the Nightfair Shifters, a BWWM Romance series a well written story that had me laughing. This is Research scientist Tamsin Carter who has a rare shifter disease and tiger shifter and Nightfair mercenary Chris O'Neal's story. I want to read the next book.
Betty
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this author that I've read. I liked it, the characters were interesting and the plot held my interest. I requested and was given a copy thru the author Julye Evans and this is my voluntary review.
Wendy Ihnat
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tamsin and Chris's story was really good. Kept me interested from start to end. Alot of action and suspense. Also includes alot of steamy hot scenes, so not for the stuck up prude! Really looking forward to following this series and finding out what happens next.
Jerry
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed the pace and action of the story. There were plenty interactions that could have your scratching your head. which made sense as you moved through the book. I look forward to more from this author.
Mary
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this new "Nightfair Shifters" story! It's well written with some great characters. I love Tamsin and Chris! The chemistry and passion are off the charts. I love the dynamics of the story! It's a very captivating with an edge of your seat plot.
Pat
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
The storyline was well written and the characters were so well detailed that as I turned each and every page I felt like Chris and Tamsin jumped from the pages and pulled me right into their story as it unfolded! The chemistry between these two kept me turning the pages until the very end!
Sherry Westendorf
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very well written story. The character fit so well with the storyline it seems real and keeps your attention. It is exciting, emotional, dramatic and much more. It is highly recommended and a very enjoyable read. Good author. I voluntarily review a copy of this.