Start by marking “Exposed (VIP, #4)” as Want to Read:
Exposed (VIP, #4)

Exposed

(VIP #4)

Brenna

There are some people in life who know exactly how to push your buttons. For me, it’s Rye Peterson. We can’t spend more than ten minutes together before we’re at each other’s throats, which makes working together that much harder. Rye is the bassist for Kill John, the biggest rock band in the world, and I am his publicist. It doesn’t help that the man is gorgeous, fu
Published July 13th 2021 by Plain Jane Books

To ask other readers questions about Exposed, please sign up.
Marie Christine F Crossing my fingers it will be Brenna and Rye's story!…moreCrossing my fingers it will be Brenna and Rye's story!(less)

Start your review of Exposed (VIP, #4)
Kate
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favourites, 2021
Despite the slow start, Rye and Brenna's story brought me just...IMMENSE J O Y.

4.5 stars!

And just to clarify, the slow start does not refer to action taking a while to pick up, it's more that I expected to love this book immediately. I was looking forward to it for so long and was building all these expectations, and when it didn't sweep me off my feet on page 1, I felt oddly disappointed for a moment. But that did change as I kept reading!

I love romance genre and it's almost exclusively what I
CristiinaReads❀
Jun 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
Enemies to lovers, becoming obsessed with each other to a point of slowly yet instantly falling in love with each other...

A story that we have all been anticipating. Between two characters that are the total opposite and have represented what total obsession truly is. Brenna and Rye have become one of my favorite fierce characters that represent the ultimate lust towards each other. And Kirsten has not disappointed once again. This is the series of the summer that's for sure. But with fair w
abire
“You once thought I was worth the risk—” My voice breaks then finds strength. “You’re worth it too. I don’t want to just be your friend, Rye. I want…I want to be yours. I want you to be mine. Wherever I land, whatever I’m doing. Because I…I adore you, Ryland Peterson.”

If I could give this book more than 5 stars, I WOULD IN A HEART BEAT!!!

This was so fucking worth the 3 years wait, it exceeded all my expectations! Brenna and Rye have been one of my favorite potential couples ever sinc
Rozberry🍓
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Idol - 5 stars
Managed - 4.5 stars
Fall - 5 stars
Exposed - 4.5 stars

Okay. CONFESSION: After 2+ years of anxiously waiting - who am I kidding - book stalking Exposed since it popped up on KC’s GR page, I recently started to wonder if I was setting myself up for a letdown. 3 years after Fall, it’s more than possible for a writer’s voice to evolve or just lose the pocket of that headspace they had writing the previous books in a series. It’s also not often 3 books in a series, imho none are any wor
TJ ☾
Jul 17, 2021 rated it liked it
-3.5 stars-

my reading slump has carried over to reviewing lately so apologies for these lazy ass footnotes i been dishing out, but this the best i got rn:

🎸 loved brenna
🎸 rye did the job
🎸 i appreciated brenna calling rye out for shaming her in the past when it came to her flirting/having sexual relationships cause that scene in book 1 pissed me tf off
🎸 this was better than i thought it'd be but my sweet bb jax kept stealing the show for me 😘
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
I’m always SO happy to read a Kristen Callihan book, and Exposed did not disappoint! I adore this rock star romance series and its cast of characters, so it was a delight to be back with them. It’s got a frenemies-to-lovers romance between a bassist and the band’s PR manager. Their romance has been years in the making and when they finally fall into bed for a frenemies-with-benefits fling, they can’t get enough. I enjoyed Brenna and Rye so much!

Brenna and Rye have been at each other's throats fo
Phuong ✯
Jun 01, 2021 marked it as to-read-unreleased
OMG we finally have a release date!!! July 13th 🥳

It finally time for me to read Fall to be up to date...
Llakshmi
Jul 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.25 ✨

“She’s the one that got away.”

I cant help but smile over how whipped this guy is. Rye Peterson has been in love with Brenna since page one and no one can convince me otherwise.

I picked this book up because I absolutely adore Managed. It’s probably my all time favorite book and one of my first romances that I ever truly fell in love with. Soooo I picked this up for the cameos. Hehe. I really wanted more glimpses of my Gabriel.

But this was sooo good. Gooey and cheesy and cliche and jus
Eva
Oct 06, 2019 marked it as maybe-not-sure-help
Shelves: double-standards
Most likely not. Rye called her a slut or whore or something like that in Book 1 just because she was flirting with another guy when he himself fucked every women he met. Disgusting double standards. He wants her to be all celibate and not even look at another guy when he made out with lots of women (and then took them to his room) in front of her, most likely knowing she liked him.

He totally lost it when she when just appeared to be flirty with another guy yet he constantly makes her endure wat
ApoorvaReads
Jul 08, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2021-arcs
3.5 stars ⭐️

”He kisses me as though I’m dessert, hungry lips and seeking tongue. Right there on the sidewalk in the pouring rain. And I forget about everything else. Here is where I need to be. I’m no longer empty or listless. I’m alive. My senses fire with hot sparks that crackle along my skin.”

Managed by Kristen is probably one of my favourite ever grumpy-sunshine books and when I heard we were getting Rye and Brenna’s story after 3 years of waiting, I was all over the moon. Though, I did
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Kristen Callihan Fans, Rock Stars, Romance
5 Everything You Could Want Stars
* * * * * spoiler Free
I happened to have love Managed and somehow missed the other books. Silly Me , I know. But I came to my senses and was able to grab Exposed and I will NEVER skip another entry to this series again. Pinky Swear.

This is love story like no other in that the people involved are so meant for each other it hurts.
They have been part of each other's lives for decades and now after so many bad habits of being at each other throats, bickering and snar
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS
“I’ve spent my entire adult life either wanting you or wanting to forget you.”

I feel like I've been waiting forever for this book. But if there's one thing that Kristen Callihan does well, is she makes every minute, month, and year of the agonizing wait for our next VIP fix super worth it when she releases the next one. And when I got my grabby little hands on this book, no sleep was had because I had to devour it in one sitting.
I’m good, Bren. I’ll do whatever you wan
Ida
Jul 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, adult
4.25 stars ⭐️
Oh, Brenna. I feel you. This book was pretty darn great!
ellie
i want to preface this review and point out that what bothered tf out of me with the book was a me thing. i think a lot of other people could either overlook it and not give it a second thought, or not even notice it really in the first place. i am not one of those people lol.

i have waited eons for this goddam book. Brenna and Rye had me hooked from book one and i literally craved their story.

this book made me so giddy in the beginning. i had a constant smile on my face. i was internally sq
Malene
It’s been a couple of years since the previous book in the V.I.P series Fall was released but after finishing Exposed I can honestly say it was so worth the wait. Rye and Brenna’s story was so damn amazing. These two have been busting each other’s chops since book 1 and throughout the series and finally here they explode. Talk about combustion! I knew Rye and Brenna had chemistry but this right here was insane. I felt it deep in my bones. Goosebumps and the lovely tingles. Also the connection th ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description
description description description description description

Brenna + Rye.

Of course we remember those two from the previous books - even though it's been 84 years since the last book. 🤣

description

Brenna and Rye are two of the last single people in that Kill John world of friends and family. But of course they could never be together because they've always hated each other. They fight all the time! Right?!? 🤣
But when Brenna confides in her friend Jules about how she longs for something more in life - especially in the naked department ... Rye kinda accidentally o
Dora Koutsoukou
I didn’t expect this... 😔
I was so hoping to love it, despite that my last two reads by this author were not spectacular. It’s the VIP series after all. I loved the first three parts.

Exposed was a huge struggle for me. I forced myself to read chapter after chapter, and finally I gave up since it couldn’t keep my interest or enthusiasm.
There was nothing to thrill me or sweep me my feet.
Brenna might have been a strong and independent figure but she didn’t awe me. Rye was a character that managed
Radd Reader
3.5⭐️’s

“Never be afraid to fly, Bren. Even if it takes you from all you know.”

“Where you are is where I want to be.”

**Synopsis:**
Brenna wants great sex. That’s it. Nothing more.

~ ”It’s not the daily minutiae of a relationship I crave, but the simple physical connection. I want to be wanted. Craved above all things. Needed with a breathless devotion. I want to be seen, not just as a quick fix—but as something essential. And I want to crave someone too. I want to learn their body, know wha
Jam
✨5 stars✨

Yes, five. Saying the following with my whole chest: this is the best book in the series. Brenna and Rye shit on every other couple periodt.

"We've been like two magnets facing south, repelling because we can't do anything else. Then I overheard what you needed, and I flipped north. Toward you."

I didn't sleep last night (mostly because I was reading this book but also because my stupid baby thinks 4am is a great time to want to spend time together), so I can't get my scrambled though
JenReadsRomance
Jun 16, 2021 rated it liked it
I guess I'd say this: I liked the set up, I like these characters, and I like this world. There was one DEEPLY ROMANTIC thing that Rye says about Brenna that will literally go down as one of my favorite things ever in a romance novel which is when (view spoiler). Honestly so perfect. I can't even.

I guess my major warning would be there is not e
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
GAH!! I AM DECEASED!!!! I am legit DECEASED because Rye Peterson and Brenna James have killed me! Anyone who knows me knows that Kill John is my FAVORITE Rockstar band of all time. I have been so obsessed with this series from Kristen Callihan that I screamed for joy when this book was announced. Rye and Brenna were frenemies to lovers GOLD!!!!!

REAL TALK , if you do anything in this life...you MUST experience Rye & Brenna banter. You guyssss!! They gave me lifeeeeee!! This book was everything
Becca T. 🥰dreamingandromanticreading
I’m trying to be patient...BUT IT’S JULY 2020 AND RYE AND BRENNA’S STORY IS STILL NOT OUT!!!!!
Puppybhai
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that you're dying to read and checking on it every month just to see if is there any news on it!

Can't wait! Like seriously! Both of them having buildup around the other stories have already been too much so I can't wait to read this!💖

Merged review:

I'm just waiting for any of your books to drop!💜
Vega
Apr 05, 2020 marked it as to-read
Is this book never coming out? :(
b.andherbooks
So, I'm still attempting to turn my incoherent screams of joy into a review for this long anticipated romance, but really I'm going to have to re-read and unpack my emotions. BUT that said, it was exactly what I hoped for as I've been watching Rye and Brenna circle each other throughout this series, and wow what a payoff.

I also loved how the author had Rye address a few lingering concerns I had about some of the things Rye has said to Brenna RE: her sex life.

CW for past suicide attempt of a char
Simply Love Book Reviews

I re-read the entire VIP series before I started Exposed and maybe that was a mistake. The first three books were exceptional with great plots and a build up to epic romances (especially Managed which remains my favorite), and Exposed fell a bit short of those earlier books. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed Exposed quite a lot; the hero was a good guy hero, the type I adore,and I liked the heroine quite a bit, but I honestly felt like I was reading a diary, a day in the life of…because the
Sentranced Jem
Jul 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2021
Just like everyone else, I feel like I’ve waited years for this book to finally be released.
I had to do a reread of the other books to freshen my memory and get reacquainted with all the characters again.

I admit I’m not one for the whole “friends to lovers” trope or the ”friends with benefits” trope either but this is Brenna and Rye. Plus, would we really consider them “friends”?
Anyway, I just HAD to read about them.

I adore Brenna.
Have I mentioned how unexpected sweet Rye is? I wasn’t expecti
AJ
5 stars and a fave for 2021!

Wow, what an amazing read! An intense, emotional and passionate frenemies-to-lovers story that absolutely captured my heart. I was glued to my kindle from start to finish and struggled to put this book down. It’s a beautiful story with all the feels, and I loved it!

This is the fourth book of the VIP series, and is the story of Kill John bassist, Rye, and PR Manager, Brenna. I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for Rye and Brenna’s story! They were hinted at way back
Mia
Jun 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Exposed is the enemies to lovers and secret romance book to read.

It had a solid plot, great writing, intense chemistry, steamy love scenes and a couple that you root for finally get together.
The two main characters, Brenna and Rye, are why I fell in liked with this story. Both them development and they breathed life into each and every page.
Rye's band members, are featured a lot in this book, their found family dynamic is always amazing to read about.
I can't wait to read Whip's story I think h
Mickeysreads
Apr 16, 2021 marked it as to-read
Finally 😭😭😭😭😭

I got tired of stalking the author everyday
Turning Pages At ...: Exposed (VIP, #4) by Kristen Callihan 68 33 Jul 30, 2021 06:56AM

• Pause (Larsen Bros, #2)
  • The Spark
  • Fake (West Hollywood #1)
  • Waylaid (True North, #8)
  • The Brazen (Calamity Montana, #3)
  • Jock Royal (Jock Hard, #4)
  • The Next Mrs Russo
  • Credence
  • Rival (Fall Away, #2)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Menace (Scarlet Scars, #1)
  • Travis (Pelion Lake, #1)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Sempre (Sempre, #1)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
  • Just Folking Around (Good Folk: Modern Folktales, #0.5)
  • Hook Shot (Hoops #3)
See top shelves…
Kristen Callihan is an author because there is nothing else she'd rather be. She is a RITA winner and three-time nominee and winner of two RT Reviewer's Choice awards. Her novels have garnered starred reviews from Publisher's Weekly and the Library Journal, as well as being awarded top picks by many reviewers. Her debut book FIRELIGHT received RT Magazine's Seal of Excellence, was named a best boo ...more

VIP (4 books)