Start by marking “Stone of Matter (Litiguh, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stone of Matter (Litiguh, #1)

Stone of Matter

(Legend of Litiguh #1)

Titans wage war over the Creation Stones, seeking the final hidden Stone of Matter. Revealing glimpses of the Greater War. Ammon walks through dreams, witnessing the powers of light and dark. After experiencing the true nature of these Stones, he must choose which paths he will tread. And only one thing remains clear. The world of Proelum, and life as they know it, is abou ...more
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 500 pages
Published April 10th 2019 by Wolfden Books

To ask other readers questions about Stone of Matter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone of Matter

Start your review of Stone of Matter (Litiguh, #1)
Dustin Korth
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderfully unique and familiar, all at once.

Gripping Story in itself, as well as for the first novel of the series of Litiguh. I listened to the audiobook version and read some of the prose. Great writing, addicting story, thorough characters. One of my new favorite sci-fi series. Can't wait for Book 2 in 2020!"
Jennifer Kearl
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
100% recommend! I'm a big fan on fiction/fantasy and this did not disappoint. It reminds me of the Mortal Instrument series, to get an idea of the type of world it takes place in. The author does a great job with detailed descriptions, keeping you immersed in the story. I'm excited for the next book to come out!
Annie
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderfully crafted book with such compelling characters and themes throughout. The text is relateable and universal in its truth. It's a pleasant read and with good humor, too!
Dawn
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A captivating and exciting adventure awaits you in these pages, don’t miss out on the journey of these creative characters and the obstacles they face Can’t wait for book 2!
Billy Buttons
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was entered in The Wishing Shelf Book Awards. This is what our readers thought:
Title: Stone of Matter (Legend of Litiguh Book 1)
Author: B. L. Barkey

Writing Style: 8/10
Content: 8/10
Cover: 7/10
Of the 15 readers:
10 would read another book by this author.
9 thought the cover was good or excellent.
7 felt it was easy to follow.
11 would recommend this story to another reader to try.
Of all the readers, 8 felt the author’s strongest skil
Chimene
This is how I search for Kindle books in general and how I came to find Stone of Matter...

- free in sci/fi fantasy section
- Cover work
- page count (over 300 pages) then...
- blurb/description

I'm not an indepth review writer but here are some honest thoughts since finishing the book:

The writing is absolutely beautiful and reaches out to the reader both setting and the characters. It was a pleasure to get lost in this world. Similar and familiar to our own world but with more possibilities.

The wri
Craig Jr.
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an interesting book. I'm not quite sure where to place it. At first, with the cover, setting, and characters, I thought this was fantasy, but as it continued on, it seemed a bit Post-Apocalyptic with a Post Destruction Earth type setting, though they don't call it earth. Then it turned Sci-Fi with a game involving an Anti-Gravity room. I'm just not sure where to put it genre-wise.
It revolves around a teen in a school setting, learning about worlds and universes. The plot can get quite
Connie Fogg-Bouchard
between the dark and the light

Ammon, his family and friends live on the amazing island of Cephas. it is a tropical paradise, guarded by the Sector Guardians. it is Ammon and his brother Mikeal's greatest dream to become Guardians and they have worked hard to pass the tests to become so. Ammon, in the meantime, has been visited by strange dreams that terrify him. do the dreams have something to do with his goal in life?

engrossing so much so that i went back and re-read sections just to make sure
Helana Grondahl-traynor
Amazing stories of becoming. Growth at its finest.

I can not wait to read the next book in the series which will hopefully be released as soon as possible. Yes, to me, this book was really that good. You follow a young man through his life and decisions that make him closer to the pwrson whom he is to become and you also see his friends and some of their consequences for decisions they made. It is a page turner until the very end.
Bethany Votaw
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had a really fun time with this read, the characters were dynamic and the world was unique, despite some predictable fantasy tropes, it never felt cliche. I think this series will be great. This is awesome for fans of large, high fantasy stories with its own world and system.
Greg Smith
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping story, definitely hard to put down this book! Glad I have it on kindle to make it easier! Well written and continues to get better and better as it goes along. Characters are very relatable and the story is as well! Lots of clever writing and really can make you stop and think about your own life in a good way. It’s a great story and a fun journey where you feel connected the whole time. Strong recommendation!
D. Pett
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far, this book has NOT been a disappointment. It's well written, fun, adventurous, and allows one to fully immerse themselves into the book. If it wasn't for the fact that my body required sleep, I wouldn't put it down. This could quite possibly become a best seller. B. L. Barkey is the real MVP.
Justine
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The beginning of this story is absolutely alluring, I was drawn in by the descriptions of these great beings and their battles that took place immediately. The storyline was intriguing and full of adventure. This will have you hooked and wanting to read more from the very start due to the unique otherworldly settings, likable characters, and fantasy feel!
Aften Lane
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stone of Matter was incredible from cover to cover. I am eagerly waiting for the next book! The story is captivating with the ideas between good and evil and the characters are complex, yet well rounded. I loved every bit of it!
Kim Murri
Nov 11, 2019
Amina
rated it it was ok
May 27, 2019
B.L. Barkey
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Joshua Lee

• Code Billy
  • Wall Of Secrets - The Vital Secrets Prequel
  • Invader
  • XYZ: One Man, Two Kids, Ten Devices and an Internet-Sized Generation Gap
  • Spreading Her Wings (Butterfly Princess Book 1)
  • Glamorous: A Grace Bishop Novel
  • Sorrowfish (The Call of the Lorica, #1)
  • I Dreamed You
  • Your Precious Sight: An Optometrist's Most Memorable Cases
  • Two Spoons of Bitter
  • Tier 1 (Tier Trilogy #1)
  • There is a Reaper
  • Jay-Jay and his Island Adventure
  • Llywelyn
  • Tupelo Honey
  • First Earth (Arch Mage #1)
  • The Arms of Death (Loch Lonach #1)
B.L. BARKEY was born in Colorado Springs CO into a military family on 22 September 1990. He was raised with two families, his parents divorced and both remarried. This essentially meant two furnished bedrooms and two Christmases, so it wasn’t a bad gig. He has three siblings in either family, making him the eldest of seven children. He loves his family and strives to be an example to his six sibli ...more

Legend of Litiguh (2 books)
  • Stone of Water (Legend of Litiguh #2)