Start by marking “What Makes a Home (Everyday Love #3)” as Want to Read:
What Makes a Home (Everyday Love #3)

What Makes a Home

(Everyday Love #3)

An artist who’s never truly known home. A bored computer guy with a fixer-upper. While opposites attract, too much stands in the way. Will they ever figure out what truly makes a home?

Jobie Everett is building a life around teaching art to senior citizens, a boutique job to fund her passion, living green(ish), social media, and wild pursuits that inspire her Muse. When her
Published April 18th 2019 by Sandia Sky Press

To ask other readers questions about What Makes a Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Makes a Home

Start your review of What Makes a Home (Everyday Love #3)
Brittany
What Makes a Home is the third book in the Everyday Love series, however, it can definitely be read as a stand alone novel.

I enjoyed this book so much! The two main characters, Jobie and Caleb, both finished the story as very different people than when the book started out. When the book began, Jobie was not a Christian and lived life in the moment, doing what felt good at the time. She had no problem hooking up with guys and moving from one man to the next.

Caleb was stuck in a rut. When things
Shannon Spray Pethoud
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the Everyday Love Series. This can definitely be read as a stand alone.
This is a Christian romance that reminds us that the Lord has a plan for all of us and it happens on His time!
A wonderful love story in so many ways!
Toni Shiloh
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my favorite in the Everyday Love series. There was just something about these two that melted my heart and kept me turning the pages. I can't wait until Ms. Weaver releases another book.

*I received a complimentary copy from the publisher. A review was not required nor influenced.
Annica
Apr 02, 2019 added it
Jaycee Weaver has done it again! Another great and engaging read from her Everyday Love series. It was so hard to put down and if I did not have a toddler and a Full Time College Class I would have read it one sitting. I cannot wait until she releases another book!!!!
Ann
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Everyday Love series but it can be read as a stand alone. It is a wonderful christian romance that you will read more than once. I really enjoyed this book.
Phyllis
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super addition to the series

Author Jaycee Weaver made Jobie so lovable, even before she got saved. Her casual attitude of doing what feels good is so opposed to the way I believe we should live and yet there was not an emphasis in the story on what she did - it was just enough backstory to explain why she needed salvation. Though I did not have like her life choices, I saw her as someone I would like as a friend.

There was so much to enjoy in this story. I can say unequivocably that my favorite
Anne
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Caleb and Jobie's story! The characters are easy to love and root for, even Jobie, who starts out in a less-than-desirable situation. I appreciate how the author brings faith into the characters' lives without coming off as preachy, but rather faith is introduced via their testimony. Jaycee has a nice writing voice that puts you into the story. At times I didn't want to close the book to go to bed! I'm new to Jaycee Weaver's books, but I will be going back and reading her other ...more
Paula Marie
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story of salvation

I absolutely loved this third installment oh Jaycee Weaver's! Jobie and Caleb are both such great characters, I almost wished the story wouldn't end! Looking forward to the next one!
Julie
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

A great story that illustrates a second chance @ life through redemption. Her faith gave her new hope & a new life.
Andrea Boyd
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love a good redemption story and this one definitely falls into that category! Can't wait to read more from this author.
Gina Menicucci
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It was such a fun, quick, and wholesome read. Perfect for a long rainy day at home!
Roslyn James
Feb 19, 2020
Lindis
Jul 15, 2019
Jaycee Weaver
Mar 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine
Tina Moore
Oct 08, 2019
Jessica
Oct 09, 2019

• Risking Love (Maple Run #4)
  • Brett, Billionaire Bodyguard  (Billionaire Protectors #1)
  • Far Side of the Sea
  • Small Town Girls Don't Marry Secret Princes  (Beaches of Trumanville #2)
  • Resort to Love Christian Romance Boxed Set: 4 Full length novels & one novella
  • Small Town Girls Don't Marry Hollywood Hunks  (The Beaches of Trumanville #1)
  • London Tides (MacDonald Family Trilogy, #2)
  • The Major's Daughter (Fort Reno, #3)
  • Once Upon a Christmas: Contemporary Retellings of Timeless Tales
  • The Art of Rivers (Coastal Hearts #3)
  • Colt, Billionaire Reunion (Billionaire Protectors #2)
  • Strike a Match (No Match for Love #5)
  • Five Days in Skye (MacDonald Family Trilogy, #1)
  • Ordinary Snowflakes (Rock Creek, #2)
  • Wait for Me (Vacation Sweethearts Book 3)
  • The Bodyguard's Fake Bride
  • An Unexpected Valentine
  • Knox (The Montana Marshalls, #1)
A Nevada native and New Mexico transplant, Jaycee is also a wife and mother of 3. She enjoys reading, writing, singing, photography, & all things kitchen and crafty. She considers herself a recovering perfectionist, and is grateful for the grace of God that covers a multitude of eclectic hot messiness.

Everyday Love (3 books)
  • What Could Be (Everyday Love #1)
  • Whatever Comes Our Way (Everyday Love #2)