Start by marking “Night Discovered: A Night Wolves Prequel” as Want to Read:
Night Discovered: A Night Wolves Prequel

Night Discovered: A Night Wolves Prequel

(Night Wolves #1)

From strangers to more…

Damon is a runner—a lupine tasked to journey from pack to pack, handling relations among the wolf shifter community. He’s seen a lot in his travels, but when he meets Charlotte he’s blown away.

A shifter raised by humans, she has no idea of her heritage and thinks of herself as cursed. He’ll teach her the ways, but first things first. She’s got prim

Published March 11th 2019 by Lunar Mischief Press

To ask other readers questions about Night Discovered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night Discovered

Carolyn Brown
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Prequel was short with lots of information for the reader, BUT not overwhelming. I look forward to the next book

Elvira
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author has a way of drawing you in to her story’s and this one is no exception. The characters are well developed and engaging with a storyline that flows with ease it kept me turning page to page till the end.

Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Not my cup of tea.....
Kristina Curtis
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a short story that leads to a book or series dealing with wolf shifters and how things are with their lives

Phyllis
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it

Night Discovered is a prequel of the series Night Wolves. In it we're introduced to Charlotte & Damon as well as the shifter basics for the world in this series.

Charlotte is an orphan. She knows nothing of her family or background. She also knows she's not like everyone else. She believes she's a dangerous monster & will be alone all her life. That is until he finds her at the bonfire & changes everything.

Damon is a runner for his pack. He is one of the few wolves that can be away
Mary Lou Hoffman
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NIGHT DISCOVERED is the prequel book in the Night Wolves series. These will definitely need to be read in the order of release.

This is a quick, intense, erotic short story that gives the reader a lot of information in preparation for the series.

I am in love with Damon and Charlotte and curious what will happen to them as they travel down the road together. Charlotte is strong – strong willed and determined to make her way in a world that seems determined to crush her. She’s done well on her own
Toni
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Damon is in a town at a party. He;s there to hook up with a woman. He;s trying to decide who when he bumps into a guy who smells...lupine! He asks the guy who he had just been with and he says Charlotte and points her out. She sees him and leaves. He follows and finds her in a small cabin. There he discovers she doesn;t know what she is when she asks him if he;s like her, a monster. She has needs she needs met as does he so they spend time together. She asks to go with him. He thinks that he wou ...more
Caroline Doig
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte is a wolf shifter who was adopted by a human family she always believed that she was a monster, she feels all alone until one night at a bonfire she meets Damon. Damon is a runner he goes from pack to pack and delivers messages from his alpha to others, one night at a bonfire he looks over the human women someone to warm his bed for the night but then he smells her. This is a prequel to A Night Wolves and I look forward to reading the next in this new series, this is a fantastic story ...more
Shari Davis
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
WARNING 18+
Paranormal Wolf Shifters
This is the Prequel to the series "Night Wolves"
The hero a runner that travels between packs.The heroine a college student and an orphan. Meet at a tailgate party. She thought she was a monster and cursed til the hero explained that she was a lupine and will be glad to take her to his pack.
But before they leave to journey to his pack he talks to her about what a lupine means and about his pack.
Wish was a longer read

I received a free copy of this book via Books
Ellen Shannon
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great prequel to a new series, Night Wolves. I am looking forward to reading this series.

At a party one night, Damon discovers another wolf, Charlotte. Charlotte has never met another wolf before. She is surprised to find out that she is not a monster as she thought she was. Damon and Charlotte have a passionate encounter before they decide what they do next. Will Damon take her with him when he leaves the area?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily lea
Evelyn Dotson
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Damon is a werewolf who travels between packs delivering messages. At a party, he looks through the human women to select one for the night. Then he smells Charlotte! He finds her and talks with her. She is alone and abandoned. She had no idea she was also a werewolf, what a pack is or too much of anything else to do with it. There is a steamy scene between the two. Are they fated mates? What will happen when they make their decisions? Find out in the next installment of their story~ I received ...more
Margaret West
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Damon is a runner for the pack and going to a college party on his way back home he discovers Charlotte, a young woman who doesn’t know who she really is. Damon helps her understand who they are and agrees to take her to his pack where she may be able to find her parents and discover why she was left all alone. There is an attraction between the two that they act upon. Damon feels she may be the one. This is a prequel to Night Revelations as their story continues.

I received a free copy of this b
Deb Swietek
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This prequel is amazing! It is short and sweet. It is all about the characters. You will fall in love with them. I didn't want it to end.
This is Damon & Charlotte's story. A story of new awakenings, passion, questions and fate. You've read the blurb, so I won't bore you. Let me just say this is a prequel, and will be continued in the next book, Night Revelations.
There is a steamy sex scene. The book is intended for 18+ readers.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volu
Terily
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This was a fast read a very short read that leaves you hanging wondering what's going to happen next. **Warning**SPOILER ALERT**The two characters discover each other to be of the same kind to be wolves and at first Charlotte seems shy and then as Damon comes closer a funny thing happens then instant attraction. This book doesn't have an ending you have to wait for the next book to find out what happens next. ...more
Pamela Street Gramlisch
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story introduces Charlotte and Damon. Damon is a werewolf shifter and he is runner for his pack. As he is finishing delivering he is drawn to a bonfire. There he smells Charlotte who looks lost. He comes to realize that she has never meet a shifter before much less a werewolf like she is. This ends in a cliffhanger.

Lisa Bing
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hang on for a smoking hot read while diving into a new shifter world!

This was a fab intro to a new world of wolf shifters. I love the mystery of Charlotte and the heat that Damon put out was off the charts. Well, they connect and, yeah, smoking hot times ahead ;) I look forward to diving into more of this world and finding out Charlotte's history and how she didn't know the truth about her hidden nature - and if there's more in store for her and Damon. Good fun!
C.B.
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good introductory to the series. Damon meets Charlotte at a party. She had no idea she was a wolf, she just thought she was monstrously different. They have a passionate moment that raises more questions. Will Charlotte go with Damon now? Are they mates? What happens when the newness wars off? Nice characters. The author did an excellent job introducting the characters and this paranormal world. I received an ARC from Booksprout for a review.
Mary Burgess
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte was an orphaned wolf shifter, maybe not. She was attracted to two other shifters, Damon and Wyatt. Story is good with a lot of misconceptions, miscommunications, and misunderstandings with strong personalities that are vivid and well portrayed. Good read!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Scarolet Ellis
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Night Discovered by Godiva Glenn is one the most recent wonderful prequel that I have read in a long time. This is book 0 the very begining to the story. I loved reading this story and I highly recommedn this story to everyone who loves reading about wolf shifters.

Lynn Stifle
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, easy to read, fast paced story, that I very much enjoyed. The characters, Damon and Charlotte, were engaging and had super sexy chemistry. The storyline flowed smoothly and kept me fascinated throughout and turning the pages. A fantastic story and one I definitely recommend.

Raina Collins
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a short and fast prequel to show the introduction of Charlotte and Damon and how they met. They may both be wolves, but Charlotte doesn’t know what she really is. And Damon will have no problems helping her out. Things do heat up.

Killeena Savola
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A short story of an abandoned female wolf who has no idea who and what she is. Charlotte has lived as a human all her life till meeting Damon. Damon is drawn to her and wants her to be his after their shared night.

Emily Dickson
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast and short story where Damon meets Charlotte both who are werewolves. Damon who is a traveler finds Charlotte who hasn't ever seen another wolf. Lots of fast chemistry and steam. Leaves you hanging and is an interesting start to a new series. I enjoyed it. I am voluntarily reviewing an arc I received from Booksprout.
Ashley Magruder
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review... night discovered is a erotic book that is very sexual and steamy... it had a lot of hot sexy spectacular wonderful sex scenes in it... I like the novel very much... The storyline and the characters for all fantastic... I will recommend this book to all of my friends...
Wolfgirl18
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book. It's a really good start to this series. The mystery behind Charlotte is the real story. It was short and it leaves you wanting more. What will happen to Damon and Charlotte? Charlotte and the pack? Charlotte and her past? I can't wait to find out!!
I received this book free through booksprout and am voluntary leaving this review.
Tanya
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He is a runner going from pack to pack solving problems when he meets her. She has been raised by humans and has no idea what she is. She believes she is cursed. He will teach her. What will she learn? See what

💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋

This story was short and naughty about Charlotte whom was a wolf but didn't know it and Damon a wood shifter. Things moved fast for,Therese two. The story was real short but I enjoyed it. I hope that there is more to Charlotte and Damon's story a girl can only wish.

Xoxo,
Meme Chanell Book Corner
Elizabeth Presley
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for letting me read and review your book it was very well written I loved all the characters and the storyline I will be telling others about the book and referring them to get it thank you again for letting me read and review the book voluntarily with my honest opinion

Melanie Hawkins
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a perfect short little story, I just never understand why they can't just add this type of story into the beginning of their book 1.

Although it was a short fast read it had all the components to make it come together. You could feel the couple in this book come together.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Carmen  Torres
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This introduces us to the Night Wolves Series. The characters Damon and Charlotte. She's an orphan and his job is to handle relations in other packs. A bit short but enjoyable. The author is new to me but was well written. I would read more from this author.
Series Numbering 1 1 Apr 17, 2019 12:07AM
Godiva Glenn graduated with a B.A. in Literature, and studied the many fine works of many fine dead white men.

She also graduated with a keen hatred for the act of shaming books containing sex, and the general snobbery against the romance genre.

Currently, Godiva is working on a series of sexy wolf shifters in her "Night Wolves" series as well as contributing to Milly Taiden's shared world of the Pa

Night Wolves (2 books)
  • Night Revelations  (Night Wolves #1)