Start by marking “Uncharted Destiny” as Want to Read:
Uncharted Destiny

Uncharted Destiny

(Uncharted #7)

Bailey Colburn is finally safe in the Land, but her father figure, Professor Tim, never made it to Good Springs. When Bailey discovers Tim is lost in the Land’s dangerous mountain terrain and out of his life-saving medication, she sets out to rescue him. Even with the help of intriguing native Revel Roberts, Bailey faces an impossible journey to save Tim. The mountains are ...more
Expected publication: June 3rd 2019 by Edenbrooke Press

To ask other readers questions about Uncharted Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncharted Destiny

Linda
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this author’s stories. The intermingling of history with a Sci-Fi flavor is intriguing and well-executed in every one of the books in this series. Because the people of the Land have not advanced technologically, Uncharted Destiny has a historic feel to it in spite of being set in contemporary times. Even though it is the seventh book in the series, the novel can easily be read as a stand-alone. Information for those who haven’t read the other books is sprinkled throughout with feeling li ...more
Keely Keith
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
So many of you have emailed me, wanting to know what will happen with Bailey Colburn. Thank you for your kind messages and encouragement. Well, the wait is over!

I had so much fun writing Uncharted Destiny. Bailey is one of my favorite characters ever, and she certainly pushed me as a writer. I love how God meets me on the page in new ways while I'm writing these stories. I hope you will be touched by Uncharted Destiny too. I can’t wait to share it with you!

Much love,
Keely
Melissa Henderson
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting and unique. Great read. I received a complimentary copy of this book. No review was required.
Lisa
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Prolific serial author Keely Brooke Keith begins to answer some more of the questions about “over there” in this latest installment from the Land Uncharted. “Over there” as in the other side of the Land where a group of settlers sought refuge from the turbulence of 1860 United States; and “over there” as in what has been happening in those United States two hundred years later.

As with all the books, it’s best to read them in order, yet it’s also fine to pick up this story and become absorbed in
Melissa
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have so enjoyed this series. It is definitely unique but not too crazy. I find this believable.

The previous book left the reader hanging, wondering what would happen and where Tim was. We pick up right were we left off on this adventure.

I liked watching Revel and Bailey’s friendship blossom and wondered what would happen between them and where this relationship would go.

I really recommend this series or anything written by Keely. If you like this that are a bit different this should right up y
Robin
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As in all the other books in this series, I couldn't put it down until I reached the end...only to be left wanting the next one right now. So very well written with extremely interesting characters. Highly recommend this new book in the Uncharted series. I received an advance reader copy from the author. Opinions are my own.
Megan Easley-Walsh
Mary Mansour
May 18, 2019
Regina Holloway
May 21, 2019
Keely Brooke Keith writes inspirational frontier-style fiction with a slight Sci-Fi twist, including The Land Uncharted (Shelf Unbound Notable Romance 2015) and Aboard Providence (2017 INSPY Awards Longlist).

Born in St. Joseph, Missouri, Keely was a tree-climbing, baseball-loving 80s kid. She grew up in a family who moved often, which fueled her dreams of faraway lands. When she isn’t writing, Kee

Uncharted (7 books)
  • The Land Uncharted (Uncharted, #1)
  • Uncharted Redemption (Uncharted, #2)
  • Uncharted Inheritance (Uncharted, #3)
  • Christmas with the Colburns (Uncharted, #4)
  • Uncharted Hope (Uncharted #5)
  • Uncharted Journey (Uncharted #6)