Start by marking “Titan (Dark Kings, #1)” as Want to Read:
Titan (Dark Kings, #1)

Titan

(Dark Kings #1)

TITAN
I know I have a black soul. Bloodshed and danger are what I live for.
A King is supposed to rule his Kingdom using any means necessary to demand respect.
I’m not a weak man… A King kneels to no one.
I’ve only ever cared about one other person in my life, but the thing is, she never belonged to me. And before I could tell her how I felt, she left.
Now she’s returned, nee
Published May 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Titan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Titan

Start your review of Titan (Dark Kings, #1)
L
May 24, 2020 rated it did not like it
TITAN IS 🆓: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088K2VNR6/...

Shantel, should have named this book— Bone instead! 😂😂😂 I still can’t get over how stupid this book is!! Go experience the stupidity, ya!! 🏃🏻‍♀️
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Titan stand-alone book were soooo confusing on sooo many levels & in sooo many different ways! This is the most confusing book I’ve ever read in my life sooo farrr like literally! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Main heroine Emilie. **sigh** 😪🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s weak ass heroine & wasn’t making smart decisions where i
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
ax

'TITAN' is the first full length book in new to me author's Shantel Tessier's 'Dark Kings' series. This story focuses on Emilee and Titan, (Titan is one of the Dark King's)

What a complex tantalising story this one turned out to be, though I was expecting it to be a little bit darker than it was I was still engrossed with the story throughout. The twisty little twist and turns this threw up had me rejoicing with how blindsided I was, I never saw them coming!!

From start to finish I loved ever
Meredith Wilson
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Titan is the first book in the highly anticipated Dark Kings series by Shantel Tessier. When I first heard about it, I knew that I HAD TO HAVE IT. Everything that Shantel writes is like kindle crack to me, and I just can't get enough. Her books are dark and thrilling, angsty and suspenseful, completely addicting and steamy as hell. And Titan was no different. It's a dangerously dark and delicious tale that will have your heart racing while keeping you on the edge of your seat.

From the very start
Jenifer Briggs
May 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
I wanted to like this book. I really, really did. And maybe it's because I haven't read COS yet, but I was just lost throughout the entire book. But that's not even my main problem; the problem was the supposed romance between Titan and Emilee.

Some background:
So Titan has always wanted Emilee, but she was in a relationship with his best friend Bone, so he acted like he couldn't stand her but really he's been in love with her for years. Emilee had something tragic happened to her and she left tow
Siobhan Davis
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Titan was everything I had hoped for and more. Dark, gritty, and steamy, with a perfect blend of romance and angst. Shantel has created an amazing new world in the Dark Kings and four hot alphaholes I cannot get enough of. Bring on book two!
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
4.5 Stars!!

Umm. Let's just let it be known that Shantel Tessier can write one hell of a hot af book. I wasn't sure what to expect from Titan and the new Dark Kings series but Lord once I started reading...this book BLEW ME AWAY!! It was crazy crazy sexy and the chemistry between Titan and Emilee was FIREEEE. I loveeeed the Dynamic between all the Kings and Queens but I was in loveeeee!!

This story was beyond epic but what I loved more than anything was how sassy and strong Emilee was. She might n
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "My Queen!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW

"Men like us don't fall in love. Not every King needs a Queen."

The truth is that after reading COS, I wanted like crazy Bones's story, but hell, when I found out that Titan was paired with Emilee, i was over the moon!!!
That pairing was about to perlex things. No???
And i was on the edge of my seat, even before i start reading it!!!
I really loved this book and the beginning had me hooked, but I can not hide to you that i was confused on many leve
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads2

Candy Apple Red Maserati

Or I’m Looking For The One, Have You Seen Her?

*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
Titan isn’t a sweetheart. He’s a ruthless King. He doesn’t bow to no one. There’s one person that has always escaped his hold. Emilee York. But it’ll be her turn soon.
Emilee left Las Vegas, but when tragedy struck, she made a return. What will keep her in Sin City?

Shantel Tessie
Dee's Reading Zone
Reread! EXCELLENT! So whatever happens in Vegas DOESN'T stay in Vegas!

This was my first time reading Shantel Tessier and OMG can she weave a story! The drama, the suspense, the characters and the raw sexual tension were all there in this dark tale! This was one book that I couldn't tell where this story was going and I really enjoyed the surprises ingrained throughout this intense story!

Titan was a force to be reckoned with but absolutely nothing is what it seems in Titan and Emilee's story in T
queen_of_the_books_18
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A King always finds his queen.

I have been dying for the dark kings books ever since I fell in love with them in Code of Silence and Titan did not disappoint.

Men like us don’t fall in love. Not every King needs a Queen.

These guys are mossy, broody, sexy, possessive alphas and when it comes to their women they will do anything to protect them.

Titan was no different. The sexual chemistry between Titan and Emilee was off the charts and there were some scenes where I needed to take a minute because
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
“No matter where she goes. A King always finds his queen.”

I first read Shantel last year with her Dare series and ever since then, I have been quick to 1-click all of her books. They’re always dark and intense, addicting and thrilling, insanely hot and utterly captivating.

Titan is the very anticipated beginning of the Dark Kings series. We have all been dying to read more about these men ever since meeting them in Code of Silence.

Emilee and Titan are FIRE! Their chemistry is unmistakeable. Their
Rhonda Ziglar
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 DARK, DELICIOUS AND PERFECT STARS!! I freaking devoured this book and loved every word. Titan and Emilee were PERFECTION...I loved them both equally. Their story was DARK, BEAUTIFUL and touched my heart and soul. I will be dreaming of these two tonight. I can't wait for the other guys stories. You must read the DARK KINGS. ...more
Sentranced Jem
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Picked this up because that cover. End of.

I think I enjoyed the book because I do remember reading it in one sitting. But now that it's been a week or two since I read it,I dont remember much about it to be honest.
But I remember I had enjoyed reading it.
Abby J Capps
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love this world and so happy to be back!

Shantel delivers yet another suspenseful, fast paced and VERY sexy book!

Titan is every bit the alpha you crave and on top of that you still get a dose of the other kings— I seriously can’t wait for Bones’ book 🙌🏼

Emilee is at rock bottom and is trying to dig herself out and she happens to end up with the help of the King’s.

There’s history, sizzling hot moments, twists, turns, blood shed and happy endings!

*I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of thi
Breathless books
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dark, mafia romance. Oh man, I was left confused reading this one because there's just so much drama and so many things going on! I liked Titan, he was your typical arrogant alpha male. He showed his soft side here and there too but the other characters fell flat for me and this story was a little bit of a mixed for me. ...more
Tees_BookCave
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the type of book from the moment I started this book I forgot all my problems and I had become so obsessed with these characters and their story.

They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, well it took me 21 one words from this book to make me form a habit. An addiction to the dark kings.

This author will have you eating out of the palm of her hand, everything has just flowed so smoothly and it’s taking me on a wild ride. A ride that I didn’t expect. They do say the unexpected
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books
arc-final
all-the-stars

When I read the Code of Silence for the first time, my mind was completely blown. Then there was this mystery of Bones and Titan and I was just so excited for this book!!! and let me tell you that, Shantel tessier did not disappoint me in any way!!
This book was everything a book can be. It was full of suspense, a little bit of humor and sooo much sexiness. I just loved all those kinky scenes by the author. Every twist in this book had me gripping the edge of my seat
44.Naisha.44
After finding out she used to fuck bones I skimmed the whole thing. Ended up liking bones a hell of a lot so I decided I wouldn’t stand for any other pairing. I am therefore finished with this series : ) probably. Maybe? Ok I lied, I will most likely read bones book when it comes out.
Keri Loves Books
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness!!! This story is FIRE! The author does not hold back with these sexy alphas. Not only wealthy and powerful but completely irresistible.

Emilee left her home town with no plans of ever returning. When her mom got sick, she left her new life behind and headed back home. Since then, everything has fallen apart. A dying mother and a father that had a sudden heart attack and died. She's left picking up the pieces.

Her father's partner was left everything. The house, the money and the compa
Danielle (reading)

ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR and Shantel Tessier for an honest review

First, this was my first time reading Shantel Tessier and holy shit was it good!! This book will have your heart pounding, head spinning and your whole body on fire! If you haven’t picked this up yet, what are you even doing with your life? Titan is sort of a spin-off of Code of Silence, which I didn’t know at the time of signing up for this ARC. I will definitely be reading Code of Silence so I can get more of a glimpse
Rosanna
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Love this author! She’s new to me. This is the second book I’ve read from her back to back.
If you like your books dirty sexy and full of love then this is the series for you.
Very well written. Loved every minute of this ride!!
AmbzyRoseBooks
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Release Date: May 29, 2020
Spoken In: Dual Perspectives - Titan/Emilee
Rating 3.5 Stars ⭐️

Titan is a full length standalone novel in Shantel Tessier's new Dark King series.

I was pretty excited to read this book, I've read a few books from Shantel in the past and loved them and I'm quite into mafia romances at the moment but this one fell a little flat. I liked it, but I didn't LOVE it. I was a little confused and felt like there was too much going on. I tried really hard to connect with the ma
Romance  Recs
Sep 26, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I don’t understand this book at all! I’m so confused. So Emilee, the main character, is a prostitute, slept with Bones and now dating Titan but he’s also an asshole who treats her bad? But why the constant Bone stuff? This book is weird because it’s about Emilee and her ex Bone who is Titans best friend but then Titan and Emilee are dating? I don’t get it and I can’t finish it ugh! I’m confused on the 4 star review
Jennifer Hinson
“I’ve loathed this woman since grade school, but a part of me has always wanted her. She was like an itch you can’t scratch. A high you could never reach. She was unobtainable. Until now.”

description

I have been waiting on this series since I found out about it after reading Code of Silence so I don’t need to go into just how pumped up I am that the first installment is finally here. CoS was a letdown for me, my first 3 star experience with Shantel’s writing BUT it did introduce me to the Dark Kings so I h
heareads (Debbie)
Overall Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5

“No matter where she goes. A King always finds his queen”

There’s a new alpha on the block, Titan and he’s going all out to win your heart. I love jealous, possessive alphas and Titan is up there with the best of them.

Emilee is back home in Vegas, returning for her father’s funeral. After the funeral, her life as she knows is about to change dramatically and is blackmailed into something she doesn’t want to do but has to in order to help her mum.

Titan is one of the Dark
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 4 "His Queen" Stars ⭐️
Last fall, back when I read Code of Silence, I was instantly intrigued by the Dark Kings. These four friends leading an empire in Las Vegas looked like bad guys and I was excited about their own books. I was so eager to dive into Titan and discover more about this foursome of vicious men with lots of secrets and darkness.

The plot line of the novel was very interesting and kept me invested all read long with the high level of suspense. Emilee and Titan’s chemistry was
Brandi
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
With every Shantel book, I'm blown away. Seriously. She just gets better and better.

I was not prepared for this book.

I couldn't put it down, I didn't want it to stop. You won't either.
Coco.V
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
*I received an eARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

This book really surprised me. It completely exceeded my expectations and I got so much more attached to the story than I thought I would! More than once some tears were shed by me while reading this. I’m so excited for the next book!

• Wicked Secret (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #7)
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Awful Curse (Celestial Bodies #1)
  • Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • The Broken Puppet (Elite King's Club, #2)
  • Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • The Promise (North Woods Universtiy #5)
  • Hell Hath No Fury
  • Ink (Colors of Crime #3)
  • Soulless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #2)
  • #MNGirl (Midwest Boys, #1)
  • Blowback (The Monsters Within Duet, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée (Billionaires of Manhattan #4)
  • Wicked Bedmate (Cocky Hero Club)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
I'm a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my high school sweetheart, and our two girls. I consider myself extremely lucky to be a stay home wife and mother. When I'm not reading or writing, I spend my time with friends and family. ...more

Dark Kings (4 books)