Start by marking “Titan (Dark Kings, #1)” as Want to Read:
Titan (Dark Kings, #1)

Titan

(Dark Kingdom #2)

TITAN
I know I have a black soul. Bloodshed and danger are what I live for.
A King is supposed to rule his Kingdom using any means necessary to demand respect.
I’m not a weak man… A King kneels to no one.
I’ve only ever cared about one other person in my life, but the thing is, she never belonged to me. And before I could tell her how I felt, she left.
Now she’s returned, nee
Published May 29th 2020 (first published May 25th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Titan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Titan

Start your review of Titan (Dark Kings, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
ax

'TITAN' is the first full length book in new to me author's Shantel Tessier's 'Dark Kings' series. This story focuses on Emilee and Titan, (Titan is one of the Dark King's)

What a complex tantalising story this one turned out to be, though I was expecting it to be a little bit darker than it was I was still engrossed with the story throughout. The twisty little twist and turns this threw up had me rejoicing with how blindsided I was, I never saw them coming!!

From start to finish I loved ever
Jenifer Briggs
May 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
I wanted to like this book. I really, really did. And maybe it's because I haven't read COS yet, but I was just lost throughout the entire book. But that's not even my main problem; the problem was the supposed romance between Titan and Emilee.

Some background:
So Titan has always wanted Emilee, but she was in a relationship with his best friend Bone, so he acted like he couldn't stand her but really he's been in love with her for years. Emilee had something tragic happened to her and she left tow
Meredith Wilson
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arcs
Titan is the first book in the highly anticipated Dark Kings series by Shantel Tessier. When I first heard about it, I knew that I HAD TO HAVE IT. Everything that Shantel writes is like kindle crack to me, and I just can't get enough. Her books are dark and thrilling, angsty and suspenseful, completely addicting and steamy as hell. And Titan was no different. It's a dangerously dark and delicious tale that will have your heart racing while keeping you on the edge of your seat.

From the very start
Siobhan Davis
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Titan was everything I had hoped for and more. Dark, gritty, and steamy, with a perfect blend of romance and angst. Shantel has created an amazing new world in the Dark Kings and four hot alphaholes I cannot get enough of. Bring on book two!
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
4.5 Stars!!

Umm. Let's just let it be known that Shantel Tessier can write one hell of a hot af book. I wasn't sure what to expect from Titan and the new Dark Kings series but Lord once I started reading...this book BLEW ME AWAY!! It was crazy crazy sexy and the chemistry between Titan and Emilee was FIREEEE. I loveeeed the Dynamic between all the Kings and Queens but I was in loveeeee!!

This story was beyond epic but what I loved more than anything was how sassy and strong Emilee was. She might n
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "My Queen!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW

"Men like us don't fall in love. Not every King needs a Queen."

The truth is that after reading COS, I wanted like crazy Bones's story, but hell, when I found out that Titan was paired with Emilee, i was over the moon!!!
That pairing was about to perlex things. No???
And i was on the edge of my seat, even before i start reading it!!!
I really loved this book and the beginning had me hooked, but I can not hide to you that i was confused on many leve
Diana
goodreads2

Candy Apple Red Maserati

Or I’m Looking For The One, Have You Seen Her?

*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
Titan isn’t a sweetheart. He’s a ruthless King. He doesn’t bow to no one. There’s one person that has always escaped his hold. Emilee York. But it’ll be her turn soon.
Emilee left Las Vegas, but when tragedy struck, she made a return. What will keep her in Sin City?

Shantel Tessie
DeeTimes' Reading Nook
Reread! EXCELLENT! So whatever happens in Vegas DOESN'T stay in Vegas!

This was my first time reading Shantel Tessier and OMG can she weave a story! The drama, the suspense, the characters and the raw sexual tension were all there in this dark tale! This was one book that I couldn't tell where this story was going and I really enjoyed the surprises ingrained throughout this intense story!

Titan was a force to be reckoned with but absolutely nothing is what it seems in Titan and Emilee's story in T
Romance Recs
Sep 26, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
I don’t understand this book at all! I’m so confused. So Emilee, the main character, is a prostitute, slept with Bones and now dating Titan but he’s also an asshole who treats her bad? But why the constant Bone stuff? This book is weird because it’s about Emilee and her ex Bone who is Titans best friend but then Titan and Emilee are dating? I don’t get it and I can’t finish it ugh! I’m confused on the 4 star review
agustina ♡
Aug 22, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aint-it, 3some
uhhhhh what?

This book was so confusing I'm still trying to understand.
Basically, Emilee was in a "relationship" for like 6 years?? with this guy Bone. Turns out his best friend, Titan, was actually in love with her and he knew all along. Fast forward, they meet again and we're supposed to believe that Emilee and Titan are soulmates, even tho in every scene of theirs Bone is involved (even the sex scenes, yes) and they remark how much chemistry they have.
First, the author implies that their rela
C'estMartien
Jun 02, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
queen_of_the_books_18
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A King always finds his queen.

I have been dying for the dark kings books ever since I fell in love with them in Code of Silence and Titan did not disappoint.

Men like us don’t fall in love. Not every King needs a Queen.

These guys are mossy, broody, sexy, possessive alphas and when it comes to their women they will do anything to protect them.

Titan was no different. The sexual chemistry between Titan and Emilee was off the charts and there were some scenes where I needed to take a minute because
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
“No matter where she goes. A King always finds his queen.”

I first read Shantel last year with her Dare series and ever since then, I have been quick to 1-click all of her books. They’re always dark and intense, addicting and thrilling, insanely hot and utterly captivating.

Titan is the very anticipated beginning of the Dark Kings series. We have all been dying to read more about these men ever since meeting them in Code of Silence.

Emilee and Titan are FIRE! Their chemistry is unmistakeable. Their
Rhonda Ziglar
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 DARK, DELICIOUS AND PERFECT STARS!! I freaking devoured this book and loved every word. Titan and Emilee were PERFECTION...I loved them both equally. Their story was DARK, BEAUTIFUL and touched my heart and soul. I will be dreaming of these two tonight. I can't wait for the other guys stories. You must read the DARK KINGS. ...more
Sentranced Jem
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Picked this up because that cover. End of.

I think I enjoyed the book because I do remember reading it in one sitting. But now that it's been a week or two since I read it,I dont remember much about it to be honest.
But I remember I had enjoyed reading it.
Crysallys
Jun 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
I'll begin saying Shantel Tesssier previous books were awesome but this one was a big mess.Let's say the main couple have the worst chemistry I've read so far, you never understood why they are together I mean I get it hot sex and is great insentive but that's all. Also Emilee's friend Yasmine is a pathetic copy of Samatha of sex and the City, I'm all for women who own their sexuality and don't give a shit what people think about them but this girl saying love dick every chapter through all the ...more
dahlia
The story takes place in Las Vegas which is a nice change from the typical NYC or LA stories.

There's a gang of 4 alpha dudes that make up a group of billionaire casino owners called the Kings and one mafia don. These 5 rule the city of Las Vegas.

The (h) Emilee dated Bones one of the 4 Kings in college but they went their separate ways.

She's currently a rich girl down on her luck.

What was unique is that while the (h) Emilee is down on her luck, she is used and abused and we expect that H's (T
Abby J Capps
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love this world and so happy to be back!

Shantel delivers yet another suspenseful, fast paced and VERY sexy book!

Titan is every bit the alpha you crave and on top of that you still get a dose of the other kings— I seriously can’t wait for Bones’ book 🙌🏼

Emilee is at rock bottom and is trying to dig herself out and she happens to end up with the help of the King’s.

There’s history, sizzling hot moments, twists, turns, blood shed and happy endings!

*I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of thi
Breathless books
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dark, mafia romance. Oh man, I was left confused reading this one because there's just so much drama and so many things going on! I liked Titan, he was your typical arrogant alpha male. He showed his soft side here and there too but the other characters fell flat for me and this story was a little bit of a mixed for me. ...more
Tees_BookCave
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the type of book from the moment I started this book I forgot all my problems and I had become so obsessed with these characters and their story.

They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, well it took me 21 one words from this book to make me form a habit. An addiction to the dark kings.

This author will have you eating out of the palm of her hand, everything has just flowed so smoothly and it’s taking me on a wild ride. A ride that I didn’t expect. They do say the unexpected
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books
arc-final
all-the-stars

When I read the Code of Silence for the first time, my mind was completely blown. Then there was this mystery of Bones and Titan and I was just so excited for this book!!! and let me tell you that, Shantel tessier did not disappoint me in any way!!
This book was everything a book can be. It was full of suspense, a little bit of humor and sooo much sexiness. I just loved all those kinky scenes by the author. Every twist in this book had me gripping the edge of my seat
karí
❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻 (𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1)

•𝗥 𝗘 𝗩 𝗜 𝗘 𝗪•

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬. 𝐀 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧.

✔︎One thing I know for sure is if you decide to read any of Shantel Tessier's books you will not be disappointed. It's always one hell of a narrative.

✔︎Expect dark, and twists and turns. As for her characterization, I am not always a fan of her heroine's we'll at least in the beginning, doubtless, they are strong, but annoying at times.

✔︎Ye
Kiran
Jun 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 13%

I’m not reading this. I already don’t like anybody and I’m getting sick of the poor girl at every man’s mercy trope.

Not being funny but if my parents were that whacked to leave me in that position I’d just leave them to die. The characters don’t make sense. Emilee lives in New York barely sees her parents doesn’t even know they got divorced but rolls over immediately even though her Mum is TERMINALLY ILL and a selfish piece of cheating shit (I assume). Anyone who can love a man like Ge
44.Naisha.44
After finding out she used to fuck bones I skimmed the whole thing. Ended up liking bones a hell of a lot so I decided I wouldn’t stand for any other pairing. I am therefore finished with this series : ) probably. Maybe? Ok I lied, I will most likely read bones book when it comes out.
Keri Loves Books
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness!!! This story is FIRE! The author does not hold back with these sexy alphas. Not only wealthy and powerful but completely irresistible.

Emilee left her home town with no plans of ever returning. When her mom got sick, she left her new life behind and headed back home. Since then, everything has fallen apart. A dying mother and a father that had a sudden heart attack and died. She's left picking up the pieces.

Her father's partner was left everything. The house, the money and the compa
Danielle (reading)

ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR and Shantel Tessier for an honest review

First, this was my first time reading Shantel Tessier and holy shit was it good!! This book will have your heart pounding, head spinning and your whole body on fire! If you haven’t picked this up yet, what are you even doing with your life? Titan is sort of a spin-off of Code of Silence, which I didn’t know at the time of signing up for this ARC. I will definitely be reading Code of Silence so I can get more of a glimpse
Rosanna
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Love this author! She’s new to me. This is the second book I’ve read from her back to back.
If you like your books dirty sexy and full of love then this is the series for you.
Very well written. Loved every minute of this ride!!
AmbzyRoseBooks
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Release Date: May 29, 2020
Spoken In: Dual Perspectives - Titan/Emilee
Rating 3.5 Stars ⭐️

Titan is a full length standalone novel in Shantel Tessier's new Dark King series.

I was pretty excited to read this book, I've read a few books from Shantel in the past and loved them and I'm quite into mafia romances at the moment but this one fell a little flat. I liked it, but I didn't LOVE it. I was a little confused and felt like there was too much going on. I tried really hard to connect with the ma
Shrutika _anand
Jun 11, 2020 rated it did not like it
"I need money,” I admit. “Lots of it.”

“How much?”

“A million would be a good start.” I give a rough laugh, trying not to cry at the situation I have found myself in.

“Okay.” I look up at her, and she places a full drink in front of me. “A million it is.”

I snort and pick up the glass. “I’m serious, Jasmine.”

“Me too. I’ll take it from my father and give it to you. I’ll tell him I went on a shopping spree.”

I shake my head. “Yeah, because that is believable.”

“E, I once spent over a million on a scu

• Wicked Secret (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #8)
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance, #7)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Awful Curse (Celestial Bodies #1)
  • Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • The Broken Puppet (Elite King's Club, #2)
  • Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • The Promise (North Woods Universtiy #5)
  • Hell Hath No Fury
  • Roman (Underworld, #3)
  • Soulless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #2)
  • #MNGirl (Midwest Boys, #1)
  • Blowback (The Monsters Within Duet, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée (Billionaires of Manhattan #4)
  • Wicked Bedmate (Cocky Hero Club)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Never You
See top shelves…
Shantel is a USA Today & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author. She lives in Oklahoma with her high school sweetheart, who is a wonderful, supportive husband and their two daughters. She loves to spend time cuddled up on the couch with a good book. Although she has a passion to write, her family is most important to her.

Email her at: Shanteltessierassistant@gmail.com

Dark Kingdom (5 books)
  • Code of Silence (Dark Kingdom, #1)
  • Grave (Dark Kingdom, #3)
  • Cross (Dark Kingdom, #4)
  • Bones (Dark Kingdom, #5)