Start by marking “Protecting Her: An Enemies to Lovers Romance” as Want to Read:
Protecting Her: An Enemies to Lovers Romance

Protecting Her: An Enemies to Lovers Romance

Cocky. Self-assured. Unapologetic.
Trip is everything I DON'T need in my life.
But the more I learn...
I see that the mysterious vigilante is more than meets the eye.

Strike one: He's my brother's rival.
Strike two: We met in the most unfortunate circumstances. Let's just say I broke a bottle on this head in the middle of a bar fight.
Strike three: For the first time a man has
Published March 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Protecting Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protecting Her

Start your review of Protecting Her: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
Patti
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Megan stays out of all MC business. She hates that her brother, Cutter is the MC president of Satan's Souls. They are running on the wrong side of the law, are very dangerous and are in business with people even worse, the Cartel.
Suddenly, Megan is in need of protection and Cutter sends his sister to Trip, the MC president of Avenging Angels. They are a goup of ex-military men who help with protection and are against drug and gun running. So, naturally Cutter and Trip do not like each other
Barbara
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Megan is a high school counselor who works hard to keep kids out of trouble. Her brother, Cutter, is president of the local MC and they deal in drugs and guns and abuse women. Megan wants nothing to do with him or his MC and is convinced that all MCs are bad news. Her brother has a rival MC in another town that is always causing him trouble. He complains to Megan about they and their president, Trip. When Cutter gets in trouble with the cartel, he asks Trip to keep his sister out of the area and ...more
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Heartpounding Goodness Batman. Wow, when Ms. Natasha Black delves into the MC world, she goes all in. I enjoy a great romance as much as the next person, however, MC romance completely holds my attention and my heart. This unbelievably talented Author has crafted everything you would imagine an MC world to be. Within the unique pages off Protecting Her, you will certainly be completely enthralled from the very beginning all the way through to their hard won happily ever after.

I literally
Kaye
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
INTENSE AND SIZZLING!!!

HOLY HELL! Talk about one wild rollercoaster ride. Natasha never hesitates to bring out every shadow, darkness of evil and menance especially when it comes to people. Our main female has been plagued her entire life. This is one hard hitting, action packed, fast paced, emotionally charged, suspense and danger. You get it all. The characters are well developed, complex and believable. Their personalities are unique with qualities and traits that balance out perfectly. The
Judy
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great MC story about Trip, the president and his brothers are ex-military. They run a clean MC , no drugs, guns or trading women keeping their town safe! There is a rival MC that is runned by Cutter and they do all types of illegal activities they can without a care for anyone. Trip and his MC visit Cutter’s local bar and a fight breaks out and Meg gets Trip with a bottle and once their eyes meet something happens in each of them and it’s over before it begins. Cutter is having issues ...more
Margery Baker
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love can change anything and anyone!
Megan and Trip have more in common than one would think, as they both want to keep kids out of trouble and away from the drug cartels. Unable to do anything about her brother’s association with the cartel, she is working with high school students to keep them from getting involved. When things become dangerous, her brother sends her to Trip to keep her safe. Lost at first she throws herself into helping her new community.
Danger, an ex-military biker group,
Bev
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Megan works as a counsellor at a high school trying to help the kids continue their education and not get involved with gangs. Megan's brother is the head of a very dangerous gang and she trys to keep away from it all. Therefore her hatred of MC gangs. Trip is an ex Army Ranger and owns a mechanic workshop. He also started an MC club which helps keep their town free of drugs and guns. They also protect women when they go to court against their abusive partners. This was a terrific read and I ...more
Maria
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trip has a auto and bike shop and uses his free time to keep the streets free frem drug's and weapon. One day he makes a deal with a gang leader from the next town. He has to protect and take care of his little sister Megan in return the drugs will stay away from his city. But Megan is a beautiful and carrying woman and he has problems staying away from her. Can he come to turn with his feelings before it is to late and can he keep her safe ? This book was so exiting. I loved Megan she wasn't ...more
Margaret McGovern
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent motorcycle club romantic suspense. Megan’s older brother helped raise her but to do it he started an MC. Unfortunately, he chose violence, guns, drugs and eventually got in with the cartel. Megan stayed out of it but knew what was going on around her. Trip is the president of a different MC when he met Megan. It was a unique first meeting. Ms. Black develops not only excellent characters but excellent story lines. I received a complementary copy of this book and chose to write a ...more
Vivian Chrisman
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable read. Both Trip and Meg were great characters with lots of chemistry between them. I liked the fact that there was a little lesson about "judging a book". Meg's brother was the typical bad boy MC member so she assumed Trip would be the same since he too was a MC member. Luckily she was wrong.

*I received an Advance Reader's Copy of this book as well as purchasing a copy which I am voluntarily reviewing*
Deb Le
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually a big fan of MC romances, but was very pleasantly surprised by this one. It's not quite the same style as others in this genre that I've read, and I was hooked from the first sentence. I loved this. Meg and Trip are great characters, and Trip is proof that appearances can be deceptive and to not judge someone too quickly. There is a ton of suspense, steamy moments and great overall chemistry between the characters. I really enjoyed this one.
Pat Quinn
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one intense book between two MCs. Megan’s brother Cutter’s and Trip’s clubs. There’s also the Mexican Cartel added to the mix for lots of added drama. OMG there’s fighting, running guns, drugs, kidnapping, suspense, twists and turns, and lots of action. This is an amazing book that I absolutely loved and I couldn’t put it down.
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and gave my honest opinion.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her job is to keep kids safe but her brother not so much since he is part of a MC that deals in nothing but trouble. When her brother gets in trouble with the cartel, he asks Trip the president of the other local MC to keep his sister safe. Megan thinks that all MC's are the same but will her time with Trip prove her wrong and the sparks between them lead to a happily ever after for the two? I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Tammy
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fast-paced enemy to lovers read. Trip is asked by a rival MC leader to protect his sister as they are mixed up with a cartel. Meg is not happy with her circumstances and doesn’t make it easy for Trip but soon sparks are flying between them, can he still keep her safe? Great characters and off the charts hot chemistry, this read as plenty of action and drama and really draws you into the story. I liked it.
Tianna McPherson (Anna Lee)
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything I read one of her books I become so involved with it I just can't put it down until the end. She knows how to make a character pop. In this story it's no different. We meet Trip and Meg, two people from different clubs but things make it so they fall in love. They show that no matter what happens in life as long as you have someone to count on you will get through. Such a fantastic read. I give it 5 stars. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book as an Advanced Reader's Copy.
Tiffany
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great story that kept my attention. It was well written. Megan and Trip were perfect together. The chemistry was explosive. There was some drama and danger thrown in as well. I loved that there was also a message of not judging someone before getting to know them.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Sherry Westendorf
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These two have so much going on with each other and when they meet it just gets worse at first. Lots of bumps in the road. It us exciting, emotional, dramatic, suspenseful and so much more. Read the blurb and then the story. No spoilers. I really enjoyed it as it keeps not only your attention but on your toes. I reviewed a copy of this book.
Mrs K
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Protecting her

An MC with a difference, a teacher/counsellor with a heart who also happens to be the younger sister of the President of another MC, throw in the cartel for more drama.
Carol Hepstall
Awesome

Loved Trip and Megan’s story. Twist and turns that kept me captivated and turning page after page. I couldn’t put it down until I finished it. I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a great read
Kim Gauger
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great MC romance

So I'll admit.sometimes i.don't read.blurbs, so it.was a.surprise to me that this was an.mc.book. I.Loved it!.suspense, violence and heat was the catagory.amd.i.Loved it.all! Tripp is a.PITA but.he's awesome! Loved it
Mrs Letitia Terry
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous read

Omg this gave the justice that it deserved for the storyline. Can't stand men who beat on women and these characters got what they deserved.
Judy Crosd
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review

I was hoping there were others to follow regarding the other men in the mc club. Was a good book
Cherie Melbourne
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Protecting Her

I enjoyed this story, it had me riveted from start to finish. My only complaint about it is the poor editing, I get really annoyed when I have to read things over.
Nate
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed Megan & Trip's story. Wonderful characters. This was a fast paced Enemy's to friends romance. Good book. Am voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via bookfunnel.
Ren
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. Great story.
Jane Elizabeth
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
KU Edition reader...

So much turmoil and excitement ahead. MC clubs gone wild, but have all of them? Smooth flowing with great chemistry between the characters.
Regan Gaydash
rated it it was ok
Mar 28, 2019
Michaela Zimmer
rated it did not like it
Mar 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Doctor Daddy
  • The Perfect Match
  • His Boss's Daughter
  • Just Another Chance (Brother's Best Friend, #2)
  • Next Door Daddy
  • Bearded Brothers: Mountain Brothers Box Set (Bearded Brothers, #1-5)
  • Lucky Daddy
  • Best Friend's Li'l Sis (Brother's Best Friend, #1)
  • I'll Protect You
  • Boss Me Daddy
  • Marry Me Already
  • A Beautiful Mistake
  • Love Again
  • Hearts on Fire (Firemen of Manhattan, #2)
  • Best Friend Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #1)
  • Mr. Medic (Small Town Protectors, #2)
  • His Rock: A Marriage Mistake Romance
  • Junior For The Mountain Man: A Secret Baby Romance Suspense Thriller (Mountain Daddies Book 2)