Start by marking “Ravyn” as Want to Read:
Ravyn

Ravyn

What she doesn’t remember, might be what kills her.

Six months ago Coralyne James was found beaten and clinging to life alongside a desolate country road. Left with a rare form of amnesia, she now struggles through debilitating migraines, and nightmarish visions of a life she can’t recall.

During a routine exam, Coralyne meets Dr. Maxwell Hough who is taking the medical w
Published July 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ravyn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ravyn

Start your review of Ravyn
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_BLOG TOUR BANNER

So this is my first experience with this particular author and it was by far a very positive one indeed and anyone wondering what genre this falls into this is not a romance, it's a psychological thriller and a bloody good one at that.
I just couldn't put this down, I read all through the night completely engrossed and invested in the eventual outcome here.
The brilliantly descriptive prose just pulled me in and the language used here had such a lyrical memorising quality to it.
This really was a f
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
description So...🆆🅾🆆🆉🅰 this book turned out to be a c҉r҉a҉z҉y҉ and tຟiŞtē໓ wild ride. 😳 The writing was 🅕🅐🅝🅣🅐🅢🅣🅘🅒 (if maybe a little wordy and overly descriptive at times). 🔡 It was well paced. 👍 The plot was ŚÚРĔŔ engaging. 👀 Atmospheric. ❄ Twisted. 🆘 Crazy. 👾 Intricate. 💊 The 🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂 were well developed and 𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌. 👍 Last, that ending...🙈 🙌... c҉r҉a҉z҉y҉ !

description

I've read ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ by this author before, but I hope she gives us more of 🅣🅗🅘🅢 ↔ because 🅣🅗🅘🅢 was 💯% a 5-Star book 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

description BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTE

Amy
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first time I have read any book by Billie Dale and this will not be my last.  I do not know how I had never heard of this author but after reading Rayvn I have no become a fan.
I had no expectations when I first started to read this book but once I started reading I was drawn in from the start and was taken on a mind blowing ride. I must say that right before you get sucked in there is a pause in the story where I had trouble trying to stay involved with the story but once it came bac
Darcy Smith
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMG! I have never read anything darker by Billie Dale and let me say this was freaking fantastic. It is gripping and talk about the suspense and mystery I don’t even know where to start. It pulled me in and has so many twists and turns that at times you don’t know which way is up. It is beautifully written with extremely unique characters that are beautifully developed. The flow of the story is superb. The end of the story is such a surprise that it blows your mind. This is a must read and you w ...more
Nicole ☠ "psychological" thrill me❗
Ahh this was sooooo good!!! The twists were amazing and the ending was breath taking! I have never been so shocked by the last page of a book in my life! Wow. Crazy! The book definitely could have been shorter but the way it was written was so original and so well done. I really want Billie Dale to come out with more thrillers because my god can she write one!!! Also, one of the most original plots I have read in a long long time. You need to read this book! An easy 5 ★!
Michelle Austin
description

Ravyn was a great 5 star read and a great dark story that pulled me right in. It’s been awhile since I have read a dark story that is this good. This is my first read from Billie Dale and I will definitely be reading more.

Caralyne has amnesia from an attack that changed her life. She is on the verge of losing her home and running out of money, she also struggles with severe migraines. While on the way to her Doctor’s office she has an episode and she ends
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Effing AMAZING is what I thought after I read this book. I got the book in June and said I can read it in early July in time for the tour but I am so kicking myself for not reading it right when I received it because this is one PHENOMENAL PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER! I mean it had me right from page one with all the mystery and what poor Coralyne went through. I mean she suffers from migraines that debilitate her to scary nightmares she can't decipher.

Then she meets Dr Maxwell and everything is abo
Karen Hrdlicka
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Billie Dale, and if this psychological thriller is any indication of the level of imagination of this author, it will not be my last. Ms. Dale weaves an intricate tapestry of amnesia, delusion, insanity, fear, truth and pure evil in this chillingly told tale set in a desolate mansion. Her writing is hauntingly descriptive and pulls the reader into the halls of Rayvn Manor, a place where mania and delusion has been living for generations.
The reader comes to
Jenn : Godzilla is King
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m just going to say Whoa!! Totally didn’t see any of it coming. I tried to put all the pieces together and found I was no where close. It felt like a train ride out of control. So now I’m still pondering who is the real monster? Felicity or Maxwell. I wonder if there will be a sequel?
Brenda Moser
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with strong characters and a gripping story line. The author does a fantastic job building the story with the mystery and suspense and kept me guessing with all the twists and turns right to the end. It's a true page turner that held me fast from start to finish. I loved and highly recommend this book.

Beyond The Covers Blog
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holly
Ravyn completely threw me for a loop in a good way.  It was one of those books that keep you guessing.  Every time you think you have the plot figured out you're greeted with a twist, right up to the very last page.  For a while I kept questioning whether or not there was a supernatural element to the story.  Coralyne James is 6 months into amnesia after being beaten and left for dead.  She is given the opportunity to become part of a study under a very prestigious neurosurgeon at his Alaskan ma ...more
Karen Sebeika
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
it sucked me in without me even realizing it a real mystery /thriller in one
Lynette Hassall
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can just picture the author holed up in her dark author cave, eyes gleaming, giggling maniacally as she conjures up another twist to mess with the reader’s mind . OMG ! This really puts the OMG into the psychological thriller. I am reeling.
Excellent story, twisted and really superb.
Jennifer Pierson
WHAT IN THE EVERLOVIN' HELL DID I JUST READ?! I've read Billie Dale before, and really enjoy her writing, but boy did she up the ante with Ravyn! One, because I don't believe I've read anything that comes remotely close to this dark in her stories in the past, and two, she messed with my head good, so bravo Ms. Dale! Ravyn got my attention out of the gate, and kept me in it's grip long after I finished to be honest, which is the sign of an amazing story. I can't really go into the plot, because ...more
Kimberley
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grabbed my attention!!!

I wont spoil anything.

From page 1, I was captivated. It kept me on the edge of my seat and had me rooting for.... haha :)

LOVE this author!!!!

Will read more from her!
S
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The author immediately drew me into Coralyne’s world with her description of the pain she had to deal with her migraines. Those of us that have them can relate to some if not all of her symptoms, plus throw in recovering from a brush with death and amnesia and I was interested to see how things would turn out for Coralyne. Wanting to find a relief to her constant pain and hoping that by stilling one demon she would be able to get to the bottom of her attack and hopefully gain a handle on her pas ...more
Molly
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: police procedural, thriller, suspense, romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
Coralyn can only barely remember the last six months of her life - nothing before that. She has a psychiatrist who treats her regularly and often. and the meds seem to make her sleepy, and even more disoriented.

A neurologist comes to town, who seems somehow vaguely familiar, and offers to take her to a private clinic out of state to treat her, in order to advance his treatments for his wife, who allegedly suffers similar neurological damage.

As strange bits of memory come back to her, Coralyn re
Misty
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
My mind is still spinning from the twists that unraveled. This book was absolutely amazing and once I got sucked in, I had to find out the unknown truth of the past!

Coralyne suffers from amnesia from an almost deadly accident. She's left with no memory and after extensive research, it's like she never existed. She agrees to a medical trial in hopes that her memory can be restored. She may end up signing up for more then she bargained for.

I must admit this book took me a while to get sucked int
Lynall
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story, twisted and really superb.
Scarolet Ellis
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ravyn: A Psychological Thriller by Billie Dale is an awesome story that I have read. This is an awesome story that I loved reading and can not wait to read another story writen by this awesome author. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about thrillers in their stories.

Melissa Mendoza
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

5 insanely dark stars!! Wow... I'm so speechless, this book was beyond anything I ever expected!

This review is going to be short and to the point, because I refuse to ruin anything. I will say if you like your book dark and disturbed, then this is definitely the book for you! I love all things crazy and dark so the minute I started reading I knew I was in love! I've never read anything from this author, but after this book I will be binging all other books!!!
Christine Woinich
This story kept me turning pages. A journey that went in several directions at the same time. When I thought I had something figured out, I was wrong. The further along I got, the more twisted it got. I held my breath every time Coralyne remembered something and waited for the scene to play out. I recommend this story.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
Billie Dale
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
NOW AVAILABLE!

Free with Kindle Unlimited

☛ Amazon: http://mybook.to/Ravyn
Lori Hammons
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ravyn is a far cry from this author's usual writing and I loved it! All the twists and turns keep you gueussing what's going on until the very end.
Melanie Cesa
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This story is fantastic! The writing is so engaging and had me hooked from the start.

Billie Dale sure weaves one heck of a story here. I had so many questions going through my head and with each new nugget dropped I was going out of mind with anticipation of who to trust, what to believe, and how is this story going to pan out. A fantastically twisted story filled with suspense and danger that had me on the edge of my seat from the start.
Sandra
Missy
rated it it was ok
Aug 01, 2020

• Dead Pretty
  • End of Day (Jack & Jill, #1)
  • Don't Look for Me
  • Protecting Her
  • Unicorn Mates (Valentine Pride, #1)
  • The Other People
  • The Wives
  • Mr. Nobody
  • Mixologist: A Cougar Novella
  • Breakdown
  • TSE: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Romance Book 25)
  • The Past Is Never
  • What We Forgot to Bury
  • Playing Nice
  • Girl Gone Mad
  • The Lineup
  • You Are Not Alone
  • Give, A Novel
Billie grew up and lives somewhere in Indiana, in the smallest of small towns that is not even worth mentioning.  She has 4 children, two dogs, a cat and a husband that deals with a house full of females.   Two of her babies don’t live with her, her sons. The oldest is grown and out on his own, giving her a perfectly wonderful granddaughter with a head full of fiery red hair and the other lives in ...more

News & Interviews