Start by marking “Queen (Restless Souls MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Queen (Restless Souls MC #1)

Queen

(Restless Souls MC #1)

An alternative cover edition for this ASIN can be found here.

Following the story of the Broken Bows MC, the Restless Souls MC continues the battle.

The Queen is a vindictive woman not to be toyed with. She takes what was owed, keeping it until the debt is paid. I was a debt to be paid. I'd understood my lot in life early, knowing my life was forfeit.

Until the day he arriv
Published March 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published February 7th 2019)

Julie
Wow! Very dark, very intense. The horrific life Queen inflicts on her “subjects” is terrifying. She takes delight in being cruel, she’s vicious, a brutal sadist.
Character from the Broken Bows MC and the Restless Soul MC make appearances in this one, they’re trying to change things but they find trouble instead.
This is a stand alone story but is better I think if the series is read in order to get to know previous characters from the books, and catch up on past storylines.
With out giving any th
Jaime Reynolds
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark, twisted and absolutely brilliant. Queen takes you on a ride that tests your emotions, boundaries and leaves you wanting more. This is part of The Restless Souls MC and they should be read in order to fully grasp the characters, situations and storylines. Piper and Codero have both been through the ringer with recent events and are now part of the Queen’s game. Will they escape with their lives or is their time up? Tick tock. A must read for everyone who likes darker MC reads with an intens ...more
Sandra Loves Reading
Wish I could give this more than 5 stars!
Brilliantly devious, twisted and so full of suspense that I couldn't put the book down!
Queen is so awful she's beyond description.
Piper and Cordero are in a world of danger and depravity. Where a look is enough to have you...read it and see for yourself...
I would disagree that Queen is a standalone. In all honesty, you need to have read King and Pawn before diving in to this one, or you will not appreciate all that is going on.
Cassy
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy moly! Just....wow! This book is dark and intense. The characters of the Restless Souls MC and Broken Bows MC have had some hellish moments and trying to become legit. In Queen, we meet someone so evil and vicious. She started her game, her pawns are set, but are they a match for her evil, cunning ways? You'll want to read the books in order to better understand the characters and everything that has happened up to this point. It is a raw, dirty, dark ride, with an intricately woven plot lin ...more
Rhonda Hicks
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Hell!!! Yes, you read that correctly! This book is dark, evil, gut twisting, sad with a ray of sunshine running through it keeping hope alive. If you've been reading The Broken Bow Series, then you know they've been fighting evil from the beginning, trying to become legit. What they've encountered up until now has been a small glimpse of who and what is in charge of manipulating people and events. Wait until you read this one. You won't be disappointed. Just about the time I thought things ...more
Elaine
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a flipping way to end a book!!!
When you think the first 2 books in the series is dark , wait till you meet the Queen. She is a mean vindictive women that you'll want to kill over and over again!! I sure did!!
Angie Petray
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure if it's a brilliant or totally twisted mind that's has created this series and its characters but you can't help but get sucked in! Queen is a dark, suspenseful, make you wanna hug your mama from the corner you'll end up rocking in kind of read. Be prepared for one seriously messed up player on this board. Cannot wait for more!!!
Jessica Robbins

Just when I think these books cannot get any darker Ann just has to prove me wrong by writing a new one. This one goes deep into the darkness as we meet Piper who has been pretty a slave since she was nine years old. her life is already quite awful living under and evil woman known as the Queen. The Queen gets mad after past events and take the President of the Restless Souls MC as her prisoner. We go to
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
OMG where to start with this review???????? I have so much going through my head right now because Queen brought it to the table and so much more. The Queen is a ruthless sadistic non caring woman that will do what she wants when she wants and how she wants and if you get in her way you be collateral damage.

The Queen takes what is owed to her until the debt is cleared and when she already has one debt she gets another and the first debt wants to help the second debt but at what cost and is she
Wendy Livingstone
This is the first book in a new series, and can be read as a standalone, however in my personal opinion read Broken Bows MC series first in order to have a better understanding of the dynamics involved. Wow, Queen, what can I say?? Queen is a sadistic, violent, psychopathic woman. This story is a brilliant masterpiece from this extremely talented author, and this story is raw, gritty, dark, twisted, intense, and a thrilling emotional roller coaster journey where limits and boundaries are pushed ...more
E&A Book
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An intense roller coaster ride of emotions with twists and turns that will leave you breathless. There are so many different aspects of betrayal, lies, and secrets that are woven together to create this edge of your seat read & the ending will leave you with questions that will haunt you until the next book comes out. Absolutely Brilliant.
Ga Books LoverX
This book is freaking dirty in a dark dark way... but that just made it even MORE FREAKING GOOD!

I got hooked on Kerri Ann's writing with the King and Pawn duet and now after reading Queen, I feel slightly crazed while waiting for the next installment!

Characters:
Cordero: Brother to Busta who was the main character in the King and Pawn, we were able to get a little backstory about him in the other books, but actually being in his head is freaking insane. He is the Pres to a MC group that was found
Joelle
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review for Queen by Kerri Ann

Title: Queen
Series: Restless Souls MC #1
Author: Kerri Ann
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: February 7, 2019 Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews Arc copy provided for honest review 5 stars

Dragged across the scrub, laid in the
Renee
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The Queen, is a woman not to be toyed with. She takes what was owed, keeping it until the debt is paid. I was a debt to be paid. I'd understood my lot in life early, knowing my life was forfeit. Until the day he arrived. Dragged across the scrub, laid in the stone houe, I watched and listened. I saw who he was. A kindred soul that was now a debt like me. The Queen was playing her game and he was just
Michelle Austin
description

Queen was a great 5 star read.
If you like dark and twisted then this is a book you will want to read.
I’m still trying to grasp what it is I just read, I was blown away with just how sadistic and evil queen gets in this book. She is out for revenge and she won’t stop until she gets it.

I don’t even know where to start with this review. It’s hard to put into words what I have just read without ruining anything for the reader. My emotions were all over the pl
Victoria Tortelini
Prepare yourself for this Queen because this is a wild ride you won't soon forget. It's taken me a very long time to even put into words this amazing book.
We first meet Piper, or Vaca, as everyone calls her. She's been under the Queen's control for most of her life, traded to cover her parents' debt to the Queen. But soon, soon she will be free. Her debt will be paid and she'll start a new life..... but things are never as they seem when the Queen is controlling the game.
Codero has spent most
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
"None of it matters. Until I'm released, I can't consider that anyone is out to get or betray me. You'd better believe, though, when I'm loose of this prison, I'll rain down a world of hate. They'll find out that I'm the wrong man to mess with."

After the carnage left over in King and Pawn, you would think there couldn't have been a villain to top the previous...I was wrong. Queen is one of the most sadistic, psychopathic characters I've seen in awhile, and this is not a story for the faint of he
Jennifer Pierson
I'm not even trying to give anything away here, because this story was truly something else. The Queen is 100% a terrifying villainess that I'm not sure could ever be duplicated, as the stuff she put her subjects through had me ready to hurl. The pure evil radiated out of my kindle, and it was like a punch to my gut, so yeah, trigger warnings. She's truly a woman (or demon) I wanted to set on fire. Kerri Ann delivered a very dark, gritty, and extremely intense story that I couldn't put down, but ...more
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Kerri Ann is an author that can shock and awe in a way that I’m not sure I love it or hate it but crave more..always more.
Queen is a standalone but I highly recommend reading:
Rook
King
Pawn
This is not for the faint of heart...if you love books that push you to the edge of madness, grab this one now!
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~

Backdrop (World Building)~ 5/5
Originalit
Jamie Chomyc
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for Angel Babe's Blog!!

WOW!! I don't know where to begin!! It has taken me awhile to write this review as Queen is one intense story!!
Kerri Ann has blown it out of the water again!! Queen can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading King and Pawn first!! Warning there are some scenes in the book that can be triggers!!
Both the characters and the storyline are AMAZING!! I was hooked from the beginning right till the end!! The Queen is evil and vicious and when she is control
Marta Bo
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Queen by Kerri Ann was my first meeting with this author. I'm sure that in the future, I'm planing to come back.

Queen is dedicated for MC's book lovers. It's as dark as it should be in stories of this kind, however... it was really, really raw sometimes. I'm not big fan when strory line have too much cruel moments, but Kerri Ann done quite good job here. Since the begining I dive in very quickly. Maybe this book could be read as standalone... but after finnishing it, I really regret that I didn
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Wow, I mean just freaking wow!!! I was speechless when I finished this book. I really didn't think the Broken Bows series could get more intense, dark or twisted but boy did Kerri Ann prove me wrong and I was thrilled. This book is all encompassing. It will have your heart in your throat and tears in your eyes. It will have you wanting to pick up the closest object you have next to you and jump into your kindle to inflict violence on people in this book. No joke this book, hell this series is on ...more
Brianna Maddox
I accepted to read Queen in exchange for an honest review from the author. It does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

**4.5 stars**

HOLY. FREAKING. COW!

Now this was a RIDE. I was very curious to learn about this "Queen" character and why they were called that. Man, totally didn't see that coming. Now that we've been introduced to the 1% MC club, now we are seeing inside the drug cartel.

Y'all I kid you not. I don't know why... But the darker the better for me. I don't
Everything Bookish  Blog
Queen is a cruel woman with a black heart. She enjoys playing with her toys and bending them to her will. Vaca has been hers for seventeen years and is so used to her vile treatment she no longer flinches or screams. Queen bites off more than she can chew with her current game. Danger is behind every turn but doesn’t hide and snatches them in plain sight. Can they survive unscathed?

The storyline progressed naturally and the pacing was great. I connected with the characters easily and felt the b
Autumn Bryant

Charlotte Burford
Wow what a dark and thrilling read. I've read all of the Broken Bows MC books and loved them and this book is not disappoint. The Queen is just pure evil and her subjects suffer for her enjoyment. This book will have you hooked from the start and take you on a whirlwind of emotions. I highly recommend.
Stina Andersen
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Queen, is a standalone by the amazing author Kerri Ann. But, I highly recommend reading King, Pawn and the Christmas at the Clubhouse Anthology first.

Be warned, Queen, isn't a book for everyone! It's a dark and very intense story. You have to love dark and the gritty stories. And love your villain to be sadistic and soulless!
Within The Pages Book Blog
Queen is one emotional roller coaster that takes you on a dark and twisted ride. All of your emotions will be brought to the surface while you continue to grasp for more of the story. It is recommended that you first read the other books in The Restless Souls MC so you better understand the story and characters. The Queen plays a psychological mind game with Piper and Cordero. Their time is coming to an end with each tick tock. Will they escape or will their time run out? This book is a must rea ...more
Julie Jackson
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for SNS

Very dark read. The Queen is wicked and very controlling. Storyline was awesome and full of dramatic twist and turns. I absolutely loved the way these characters in this book stood together. I felt sorry for Quintus but reading the ending fixed that quickly. Excellent writing. A must read for all MC lovers.
Kari Hansen
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Queen is such a dark and devious character that inspires strong emotions of hatred that will leave you breathless as what she does to her prisoners is beyond your imagination.

One of her prisoners is deemed to owe a debt that was the responsibility of her mother and there is no end in sight of it ever being paid however when another prisoner is brought in her life is about to change. They have an instant connection, but will they be able to escape the situation they find themselves in or jus
Avid reader, lover of words. To me, picking a book, is like grabbing a movie. If it's wrote well, the story leaps off the page at you, giving you characters that are tangible. I love to make them come to life, and I hope the stories of mine become well loved. I can be found on these other pages.
BookBub: