Start by marking “Dangerous Games (Dangerous Beauty, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Games (Dangerous Beauty, #3)

Dangerous Games

(Dangerous Beauty #3)

The epic conclusion to the thrilling Dangerous Beauty series.

The game isn’t over until somebody dies.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 221 pages
Published November 19th 2019 by Montlake Romance

Start your review of Dangerous Games (Dangerous Beauty, #3)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]

Dangerous Games is book three in the Dangerous Beauty series by J.T. Geissinger. This book! This series! What a crazy roller coaster ride it’s been. This is the thrilling conclusion to Eva and Naz’s story, and thrilling it most definitely is!

This book starts up immediately where book two left off. Dimitri has found out where Eva and Naz were hiding and has come for her. He’s not alone, he has his entourage of thugs willing to do whatever it takes to force Eva to leave.

We have come to know Eva a
Carol
4 stars. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
ARC recived from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Book 3 of the Trilogy, a Romantic Suspense series with some twists, turns and action along the way.

I was so very happy "finally" to get the oppportunity to read the conclusion to this fast paced and extremely absorbing trilogy from J.T. Geissinger.... but....oh my....this one was a lot darker and definitely way more angsty than the other two books of the trilogy.....but YES.... we finally get to see Dimitri.... get his "j
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 STARS
I once thought love was a foolish fancy. Like self-pity, something I couldn’t afford. But then I met a man who taught me that love isn’t foolish, it’s necessary. Elemental. The one thing without which we cannot truly live.

Talk about your epic conclusions! This book was EVERYTHING.

I am not a trilogy reader. I tend to grow bored with the characters or find that one or two of the three books are stretched out fillers. I'm a picky a-hole is basically what I'm trying to tell you he
Funda Demir
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Who’s going to join me in starting a petition to get JTG to write a book for Killian? 💁🏻‍♀️
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: action, 2019
This whole series has been like one big action movie that has had my heart pounding the whole way through. I can't see anyone getting bored.

On top of that action was such a beautiful love story. Naz far exceeded what I thought we were going to get from him. When he falls, he falls hard. He is exactly what Eva deserves after years of being held prisoner with that monster.

We got to see some of what that monster was capable of in this book and let me tell you, it was not easy to read. I wanted to
Snow
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I actually liked the banter between Killian and Naz... (imagine that!) more than I liked the interactions surrounding Evalina/Eva... *shrugs*

it all seemed a bit I dunno... not something I could be immersed with...go figure...

anyhow, JT Geissinger is my 1-click author, her writing is one of the most thrilling and exciting experiences I have ever been apart of...so, there...
My Pink Fairytales
Thank you, Next! ⭐️

What do you call that feeling when you pick your fav author, get excited for a series of books that spiked your interest while reading the previous one, finish the first one - get even more excited the pissed off it ends in a cliffhanger, wait patiently a few months for the second one and then another few months for the final piece of the puzzle, only to realize it wasn’t at all what you’ve expected? 😔🤔

Ok, I’ll admit it out loud. I was slightly disappointed. I feel like I had
AvidReader
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this book more than the previous ones.

Romantic wise I would say it’s a little lacking as this book concentrates more own adventure and action up to 75 %.
Uff the things Eva had to suffer on Dimitri’s hands were horrible! But I’m glad she got her happy ending with the man she loves more than anything.
Killian and Naz’s bromance was the highlight of the book! God.. I loved their banter.

Safe and recommended.
Dilek VT
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Book 1 was a great start (4 stars), it was very promising, indeed. But sadly, things start to go downhill in Book 2 (3 stars) and Book 3 is the worst; it is like a joke - a bad joke, so 2 stars it is!

Actually, I was so pissed at the end of Book 2 that I was reluctant to read Book 3. My dear friend Sanzida and I have been buddy-reading this trilogy and my awesome friend saw my dilemma and made things easier for me, reading Book 3 first and telling me all the torturous parts beforehand, making su
Carvanz
What an absolutely thrilling ending to this trilogy!

This picks up right where book 2 ends. Eva is caught up in a nightmare of epic proportions and this story races by at breakneck speed as Dimitri makes his move.

’We can try to bury the past, but some corpses refuse to lie quietly in their graves.’

description

There is so much angst and despair, but through it all, Eva rises to the challenge to become one of the strongest heroines I think I’ve ever read. She faces headon all that is thrown at her and hol
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Finally the ending to Naz and Eva's story. Dimitri is truly nasty, mean, and evil. Loved where Eva's help came from especially after all she endures at Dimitri's hand, but it took too long for her to be free. Great ending and epilogue to their story, even if it did take three books to get there.

Who the heck is Killian really? Is he going to get a HEA? And he's got a (view spoiler)...what..
Julia
Donna
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally the conclusion to Naz and Eva’s story. What a ride this has been. This story has it all, suspense, love, mafia,some dark times.
The banter between Naz and Eva was hilarious and this author did a good job of injecting humour in what was at times, a hard read. What Eva has dealt with is nothing short of a miracle and who wouldn’t fall in love with Naz. (And Killian!)
His twin Liam has his own story in beautifully Cruel (which I have already read, so will have to go do a re read of him now I
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Dangerous Games by J. T. Geissinger is book Three in the Dangerous Beauty Series. This continues the story of Nasir 'Naz' and Evalina 'Eva', so you really should read the first book 'Dangerous Beauty' and the second book 'Dangerous Desires' first to fully enjoy this one. This book starts where we left off in the previous book. Dimitri is hot on finding Eva which sets the tone for this book of Naz having to send Killian to go forth to get her back since he isn't able too.
This has been a very exc
Alina
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this series, It was a good conclusion but I am not going to lie I expected more. I wish the heroine got more action and actually kicked butt. It seemed that she had a lot of fighting words but I genuinely don't think she would have figured out how to beat the villain had not other characters intervened.

Overall it was an average conclusion, I just felt like I needed more !

3.75/5 stars
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

In this, the conclusion to Eva & Naz's journey, Eva turns up the dial on her fierceness, making me in awe of her even more. She knows she has to be tough if she's to survive what Dimitri has in store for her. And she has to do it all without her beloved Naz. Yes, they're separated for a lot of Dangerous Games, and it's awful, but it does really give the reader a chance to get to know Eva even better. And she shines, she is so amazing here and I loved every single second of her being the fierce b
Timitra
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dangerous Games was action packed and had me at the edge of my seat anxious to see what happened next. I adored it. Naz and Eva's journey wasn't easy but their ending was certainly fitting. It was at times tension filled and other times sweet and sexy. I definitely recommend this trilogy.

Copy provided by author
TJ ☾
"Take the blinders from your eyes, Evalina. Mice don't survive in lions dens. Only lions do."

Dimitri was actually an interesting villain. Eva and Naz were apart for 99% of the book, which I'm not complaining about bc as you know, I hate them together. Again, Naz's POVs were completely useless here. If I'm being real, I was only here for my main man Killian.

"You spied on the Germans? How?"
"I'm a spy, that's how."

Tracy  C
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW. How Eva came through this ordeal without PTSD I have no idea! She is an incredibly strong woman. I did struggle with a few threads that I felt were left dangling. Also, there was so much trauma, I would like to have seen them experience a bit more happiness. While the epilogue was great, I wanted more. I love this writer and did enjoy the journey of Naz and Eva as a whole.
Sandy S
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date November 19, 2019

The epic conclusion to the thrilling Dangerous Beauty series.

The game isn’t over until somebody dies.

Eva knows what it’s like to be imprisoned by a man’s twisted obsessions. But after running, hiding, and finding refuge in a rescuer’s arms, she’s suddenly pulled back into the black hole of her past. Kidnapped by her sadistic ex, Dimitri, and with the love of her life left for dead, Eva is facing down the worst of her demons alone.

If Dimitri
Izzie d
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The perfect conclusion to this trilogy...fast paced, edge of your seat, exciting suspense. Evil that you could never imagine. And the strength of a woman so fearless, so loving and good...my eyes teared and I’m sad to see it end. Can I just ask for a Killian book please????? I have to see his HEA!!!! 😍😍
Aaly
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A magnificent ending for a mind-blowing series!
I’m already missing them.

Review to come!

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review ***

What a thrilling and suspenseful journey! Once again Naz and Eva took my breath away. This series made my heart race and I was holding my breath.

Eva had to come back to that dark place she escaped and for a short time when she had found her soulmate and home with Naz.

How much pain would Eva endure to finally get her happily ever after, when s
Marie Vasquez
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Dangerous Games was a remarkably quick paced action story filled with incredible strength demonstrated by the heroine, Eva. That woman had been so much, she’d reached her limit of endurance. She was ready to fight back and get every bit of revenge she dreamed about.

Picking up from the moment where Dangerous Desires left off from this book instantly transported me into the where Eva is facing her worst nightmare while Naz is just feet away. From there the conclusion to hers and Naz’s story is fi
Zizie
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
6.5 stars 🌟 yes I said six point five!!
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
2.5*

My thoughts are at book 1
Lorna
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars. Eva’s journey from imprisonment to freedom and back to being captive is chronicled. But this is captivity by a rich, evil, diabolical man who feels that she is his property to abuse as he wants. But. The story of Eva and Naz, the man she fell in love with while free, is the heart of this book and was my favorite part of this trilogy.

Dangerous Games is the final installment in this author’s Dangerous Beauty trilogy. I was really excited to finally learn how the main characters, Eva an
Amy Malek Concepcion
4.5 Stars

Wow what a ride this series was. I don’t read a ton of romantic suspense but this series definitely will be my top recommendation or that genre.

This is the “thrilling conclusion” and it earns that title for sure. We finally see first hand what Dimitri is capable of. This is a bit darker that the first two books but not overly graphic. But we also get to see so much more of Eva’s strength. What she endures for love is unremarkable. And Naz- he’s fighting so had to get her safe and back
Shirl
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
The third and final book of the series. It was good but personally I didn't like how the "Devil" was taken down. It was a bit disappointed. Nothing wrong with it just not how I was hoping for.
I still had a few questions I didn't think was resolved but who knows if they might show up in another book or series.
Good writing and if there was any misspelling I didn't notice because it didn't effort the flow of the reading.
I'll probably check out other books by this author.
Jenn Amy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an EPIC conclusion of this Trilogy!! I devoured it. Highly recommend 💜
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • The Jack's Heart (Prison Saints #1)
  • Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)
  • Darkness Rising (Darkness, #9)
  • How to Love a Duke in Ten Days (Devil You Know, #1)
  • Downfall (Kingdoms of Sin, #1)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • All Fired Up (Road to Love, #3)
  • Knight Rider (Iron Badges 3)
  • Finally Yours (Love & Wine #2)
  • The Princess Plan (A Royal Wedding, #1)
  • Five Day Fiancé (Brewer Brothers #3)
  • More Than Pleasure You (More Than Words, #5.5)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • Beyond the Darkness (Darkness, #3)
  • See Them Run (Detective Clare Mackay, #1)
  • My Billionaire Fake Fiance: An Enemies to Lovers Stand Alone Holiday Romance
See top shelves…
Newsletter ➡️ http://bit.ly/1IbgZZI
Reader group ➡️ http://bit.ly/2xbtnY3
Amazon ➡️ http://amzn.to/1xQN4za
Bookbub ➡️ http://bit.ly/2a88kdV
Signed books ➡️ http://bit.ly/38vK9DD

J.T. Geissinger is a #1 internationally best-selling author of twenty-seven novels. Ranging from funny, feisty romcoms to intense, edgy suspense, her books have sold over five million copies and been translated into more than a

Dangerous Beauty (3 books)
  • Dangerous Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #1)
  • Dangerous Desires (Dangerous Beauty, #2)