Start by marking “Crushing on the Billionaire (The Billionaire's Reluctant Bride #2)” as Want to Read:
Crushing on the Billionaire  (The Billionaire's Reluctant Bride #2)

Crushing on the Billionaire (The Billionaire's Reluctant Bride #2)

A divorced billionaire and his devoted secretary must work together to save his company. An arranged marriage is his only hope—and the matchmaker's worst nightmare.

Tatum Carlyle is hopelessly devoted to her boss. As executive assistant to the brilliant CEO, she’s in Dawson Rafferty’s life every day. He depends on her for everything professional. If only he could depend
Published March 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Crushing on the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crushing on the Billionaire

Start your review of Crushing on the Billionaire (The Billionaire's Reluctant Bride #2)
Julie Carpenter
Can I start by saying how much I love Jennifer Griffith's humor. I think I say that in most of my reviews for her books. But hey, it's the truth! It's one of the reasons that I'm drawn to her books. Plus, if you haven't yet, I highly recommend subscribing to her newsletters. Oh. My. Word!!!! She is funny, all y'all! Seriously funny! When I get her newsletter in my inbox, I just smile and know that she's gonna have something fun that will lighten my mood and bring a big ol' smile to my day. So, ...more
Katie W
"Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match!" Yes--I loved the matchmaker aspect in this swoony contemporary romance. Dawson needs a wife...and fast. Who better to help him find one than his ultra efficient assistant, Tatum?

Dawson is every girl's dream. He's rich, handsome, smart (think, Geekface), and sweet, but he's also totally clueless when it comes to love. Or maybe it's more that he's gun shy, after his divorce. I love how focused he is on his work, the way he's able to turn the other cheek
Pascale
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find a wife for your boss in order to save the company you work for. Oh, and you have three weeks to do so. It can’t be you. You’re in love with him but it’s against company policy to date him so... yeah, good luck with that. Oh my, what a conundrum! How can Tatum possibly accept such a dreadful proposition?? If she wants to save her job, the company, and the man she loves, she will have to do it and hope her heart doesn’t get crushed.
Great
Cathy
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jennifer Griffith’s books are some of my very favorite to read! She does a fabulous job with her characters and the romance aspects as well. This book has such a fun premise. Wealthy CEO needs to marry ASAP to save his business. Asks his personal secretary to make it happen, who happens to already be in love with him. Creating sticky situations.

I loved that in this book the reader sees the point of view of both Tatum and Dawson. There’s no way this one would work otherwise, but with it, it’s
Judy G
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy a clean romance, you will like this story. Tatum works hard to find a wife for her boss, despite her huge crush on him. Sparks fly as each attempted date fails. It is a page turner with a happy ending.
Maria Thomas
I enjoyed this read. It made me want to laugh and scream at the same time. Repeatedly. Because Oh. My. Gosh. We know how this is supposed to turn out but it can't and how will it be resolved? I mean there is an obvious answer I kept wanting to scream at them because they are individually obtuse and then I find out that my plan can't work either? I think the matchmaking aspect of it made the rest of the angst bearable.

I liked both Tatum and Dawson. And his lawyer was kind of a fun character. Did
Ballet in AK
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Crushing on the Billionaire by Jennifer Griffith (4 stars)

Tatum and Dawson are downright like-able characters and the romance between them isn’t just physical or based on money; they are attracted by character traits and by intelligence as much as by one another’s physical attributes. They are realistically written: they have difficulties they’ve overcome, they have foibles, they have strong morals, and they have empathy.

The love story is adorable and the book is filled with comic moments. Ms.
Jessie
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tatum Carlyle has been crushing on her boss, Dawson Rafferty, for the past two years. Something fishy seems to be going on when someone starts convincing employees to sell their stock in the company. By the time Tatum has enough information to tell Dawson what’s going on, Rafferty Insights is on the brink of hostile takeover. Dawson’s only hope is to get married in the next four weeks so that the 50,000 shares held in reserve for his wife can be accessed.

In a move of heart crushing
Victoria
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this story about Dawson and his executive secretary, Tatum who has a big crush on her boss. Dawson asked Tatum to be a matchmaker for him in order to save his company and because she truly cares about his happiness she obliges. Their sweet romance takes place gradually as Dawson awakens to what a wonderful person Tatum is. There are some unexpected twists that keep the reader guessing right up until the last minute. Totally entertaining with great characters, humor, and an ...more
Becky Clark
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been enjoying the Billionaire romances lately. This one flips the story a bit with the secretary both having a crush on the boss AND put into the position of playing matchmaker for him. What a dilemma! Believable characters with fun and frustrating situations happening. Includes an easy to despise nemesis and a happy ending, yay! Loved it! Jennifer Griffith has perfect the art of writing "dessert".
Shauna
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a lovely book! Unlike other billionaire stories where the money plays a big factor in it, I felt like this was really just a story about a boy and a girl. If you read the blurb you’ll know that the company is a big part of the story, but the author paints such a likeable picture of a hunky lead and a sweet girl that you forget that and get lost in the love story.
Jackie
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner by Jennifer Griffith. This is the story of Dawson who needs to get married - within 3 weeks - to save his company. Who better to help him find the perfect wife - his loyal assistant, Tatem. Will she come through in time? A HEA story. I love the clean romance Ms. Griffith writes.
Mamareader
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Matchmaking at its best! This was a hard book to put down. I love the way Jennifer Griffith weaves this clean story, each paragraph just flows to the next. I enjoyed the build up of the story between Tatum and Dawson to the anticipated final match.
Karen Szabo
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny, Intriguing, Attention Keeping

I stayed up tonight finishing Tatum and Dawson's story because I couldn't stop reading. I kept hoping for the happy ever after but there was always another problem. Great read you will enjoy!
vicki zimmerman
Mar 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF

Not moving along enough to hold my interest.
Obviously, it is going to come to the logical conclusion, but is just taking so long to get there, I no longer have the time or interest in finishing. Especially considering it is on my last nerve and I’m just to the 28% point.
Shelby
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute story about a Billionaire who has to find a wife in three weeks in order to save his company. His personal assistant sets him up on myriad blind dates, all the while longing for him herself. A sweet story with great characters.
Sep 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
A cute story. I figured out how it would end by the second chapter, but it was a fun and easy read.
Donna
Aug 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Too many dates. Boring
Tricia Cox garrett
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Crushing on the Billionaire

I enjoyed the book. It was the first I have read of this author. I will read others by her.
Maureen
J Wong
May 26, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Marry Your Billionaire
  • Trusting The Billionaire  (The Billionaire's Reluctant Bride #3)
  • The Playboy Patriot (A Georgia Patriot Romance)
  • The Billionaire's Temporary Marriage (Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance #3)
  • Don't Bet on Love (Rockford High #1)
  • A Kiss at Midsummer (The Royal Palm Resort #1)
  • Flirting with First
  • Rescuing Lord Inglewood (Inglewood #1)
  • The Billionaire's Reckless Marriage (Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance #2)
  • Her Second Chance Billionaire Sweetheart (Clean Billionaire Romance #2)
  • Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend (Clean Billionaire Romance #1)
  • Immediately Wanted: Fiancée (A Clean Contemporary Bride Novel) (Bucket List Billionaire Romance Book 1)
  • Her Marriage Pact with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Saved by the Billionaire (Rich and Famous Romance Book 3)
  • Rescuing the Prince (Royal Secrets, #6)
  • Charming the Shortstop (Belltown Six Pack #3)
  • The Second Chance Patriot (Georgia Patriots Romance)
  • Only a Kiss with a Billionaire (Only Us Billionaire Romance Series, #1)
Do you love free e-books? Check out my website to see how to get a free copy of my book ASKED & ANSWERED. http://authorjennifergriffith.com

I love a story that ends with a kiss, whether it's a book or a movie. That's the big payoff! So that's the kind of books I like to write, and I call my style "cotton candy for the soul"-- light, sweet, gone. We all need a little escape from reality for a