Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Campus Chronicles: 101 Inspirational, Supportive, and Humorous Stories about Life in College” as Want to Read:

1.  More than 3 million graduating high school seniors.  Most go on to some form of higher education.

2.  Great graduation gift

3.  Teens are accustomed to reading Teenage Soul books and will welcome a new one to carry them forward.

4.  CS past College book sold 1.2 million copies but is now ten years old.

College life can be fun, stressful, exciting and educational in more
Published April 7th 2009 by Chicken Soup for the Soul

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Jamie
Feb 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I was not impressed with this book. Too much emphasis on study abroad and journalism majors. Some essays just seemed to end without much of a conclusion.
Kristin
Nov 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Chicken Soup books are always good for reading at the gym, and even though I'm nearly 10 years out of college, I figured this one would bring back memories, both good and bad, of the 4 years I spent there. As happens often when I reflect on college, especially reading other people's accounts of their experiences, I feel that I definitely made some mistakes but somehow everything worked out in the end. Should have studied more, but at the same time enjoyed more of the social life that college bri ...more
Lenore Webb
Apr 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing

When you're feeling icky, there's nothing better than a bowl of
chicken soup. Unfortunately, as every college student knows, that
stuff doesn't microwave easily, so we have to make do with cheaper or
simpler alternatives - things that won't get slimy or too greasy after
being heated in a microwave. A simple alternative and great gift is
the Chicken Soup books, particularly Chicken Soup for the Soul: Campus
Chronicles. The book, like all of the Chicken Soup series, is filled
with personal stories about
Tommy
Apr 15, 2012 rated it liked it
(this book counts as 3)

This book reminds me of a Cheat sheet. It really does, it has about 100 plus stories. I'm not saying this book is preparing me for college but i might be exspecting some things to happen.

My favorite story was talking about your first week of college. talking about move in day how it's the last day with your parents and how everything is a mess. I can't wait until college and move in day. It's funny to say that I'm looking foward to move in day.

I recommend this book to e
Kelly Salasin
Chicken Soup sent me a complimentary case of these books because I was a contributor: http://kellysalasin.com/2009/09/05/1130/
When I give them as gifts to graduates, I tell them to skip my story, "It's too sad."
Brittany Perry
Mar 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Thank you at chicken soup I thought I was the only one who had terrible room mate experiences. I finally found a good one on my second try but my first was dreadful. This book was a huge comfort when she left makeup all over the sink and her empy wrappers on the floor.
Michael Baylosis
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Chicken Soup lives up to its reputation of touching and moving lives through simple yet evocative story-telling after all these years. The updated series cannot compare to the original volumes, though.
Rebekah
Feb 23, 2015 rated it liked it
I didn't feel like the stories were as thoughtful and meaningful as some of the Chicken Soup books I've read.
Moraimag
Jul 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
No only because it has my story in it, also because it makes you see that people can overcome a lot of things and enjoy every period of your life...
Tammy Horne