Start by marking “Invisible Masterpiece (The Cross Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Invisible Masterpiece (The Cross Series, #2)

Invisible Masterpiece

(The Cross #2)

My name is Sage Cross.

I’ve got it all--the man, the money, the mastered dream.

I wasn’t supposed to fall for him. Jacob Storm--Manhattan’s well-known womanizer. It was worth it, though.

The darkness.
The trial.
The scandals.
The secrets.

The world came at us. Against us.

But I’ve worked too hard to lose it all. To get to where I always wanted to be.

Would our love unite u
ebook
Published April 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Invisible Masterpiece, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Invisible Masterpiece

Start your review of Invisible Masterpiece (The Cross Series, #2)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
2.5 Why Mama Why? stars

Sage is free to be with Jacob and nothing could be sweeter. All Jacob wanted was to tell the world that they were together and here was their chance. But nothing is ever that easy. Sage is still riddled with insecurity and unemployed. And while Jacob is also without a job, he's a self-made millionaire and he's got options. With her dad in jail, charged with murder, life is about to get real interesting for these two.

And I trodded on... I think getting this far gave me a se
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Invisible Masterpiece 3.8 Stars

I really loved Sage and Jacob with their forbidden romance in book one. Invisible Masterpiece is how they live their life in the aftermath of the big showdown. Sage has to deal with her fathers past and life he had mapped out for her.

Jacob and Sage are still going HOT! Their chemistry never stops. The story line I enjoyed. The only thing I felt that was a little "off" was that things were resolved too easily. The struggles in book one were easily washed in book tw
Gizel Alvarez
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was more mundane details onto the now free relationship that was kept as a hiden affair in the previous book

Personally it felt unnecessary to make two books, however for anyone looking for sexy times and development of the relationship between Sage & Jacob then these books will be perfect for you. There was conclusion to some issues of the past thou we see our leading lady be riddled with insecurities.

In my conclusion these books are good at welcoming a new readers to a new author, the
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First, I want to thank M.H.B. for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Have you missed Jacob and Sage from Invisible Leash?! Missed their amazing passionate chemistry they both had?! Well M.H.B is back again with part 2 in Invisible Masterpiece. Oh yes!!! Jacob is a masterpiece alright!! Now for all of those readers who have not read the first book-you must-go read that book first! You will get a better idea of the characters and the storylines.

I love how M.H.B thanks her
Katie
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Invisible Masterpiece
By M.H.B
4 stars
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

I didn’t realise this was the second book in the series, I read it ok as a standalone but I think I would definitely like to read the first book also. I liked the intrigue behind the author so I was looking forward to reading it and overall I was really impressed. I was quickly drawn into the story and noted how well written the story was. The drama started on the very first page and continued on throughout t
Melinda
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💖Top 10💖

This is book 2 by M.H.B. seeing more of Sage and Jake in a way that will make you just love them more. Romance and love is not something Sage is into not since well that night. It's been years but still it haunts her and it takes a strong man like Jake to make her feel loved again. In book 1, Invisible Leash, we see her obedient, nice and well not in control of her life with feelings turning her life upside down. The chemistry between them is unlike anything I have read it is still givin
Shae
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a nice conclusion to the story in Invisible Leash.

Sage and Jacob are now free to have a public relationship, but we know media scandal will always follow 'celebrities'. We learn more about who is in jail and why.

Moreso, we see the growth Sage continues to go through both personally, relationship and otherwise. Their steamy relationship was not only because of the rush felt because it was hidden but so much more.

I received an ARC copy from Candid Book Reviews, but I am not obligated to
Annette
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Whew, the drama remains constant in this series. Sage and her past really tugs the emotions, very intense. Their combined distrust and jealousy was a bit immature to me at this stage in their relationship. All the loose ends seem nicely tied up but I am sure that Lincoln will stir up some stuff in his upcoming book. I am happy that Jason & Sage are finally......that they finally get a chance at love and happiness. I received an advance review copy at no cost and without obligation from the autho ...more
Marika
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Haven't read this author before but the blurb intrigued me so I read both books in succession..I have to say I enjoyed the story, first the scandalous relationship then the more openly free relationship.
There were things that made it a bit hard to read fluidly, for me anyway. Too much details and I felt like skipping at times..also I liked the characters enough but I didn't love them.
Still the story was entertaining.
DarkRaven Reviews
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very steamy and very well written. This is the second book of the series so I would recommend reading the first book before you tackle this one. You could feel every emotion in this book. A really good read.
Christine Campbell
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This second part of the series was great. It told more of what was going on with the arrest and more about her. It was great wanted more of them. I loved how he is with her and their relationship
Kaila
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
i have no idea if i have read this author before or not... but it was a good story and easy to follow. interesting characters and plot. good writing. all around a good story
Treasa
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
THRILLING Masterpiece!
 AMAZING continuation that is well written with exciting twists that kept me thoroughly entertained! Undeniable sexy hot chemistry! Highly enjoyable and a definite must read!
Mimi
Sophie
Jan 10, 2020
Shaz
Aug 23, 2020

• Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • The Wolf and His Wife (Wolf #2)
  • The Lone Wolf (Wolf #3)
  • Lover (Betrothed #3)
  • Wife (Betrothed, #1)
  • Husband (Betrothed #2)
  • The Wolf and the Sheep (Wolf #1)
  • A Debt Owed (The Debt Duet, #1)
  • A Debt Repaid (The Debt Duet, #2)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • His Virgin Queen
  • Collar (Changing Roles, #3)
  • Command (Changing Roles, #1)
  • Control (Changing Roles, #2)
  • International Player
  • Park Avenue Prince (The Royals Collection, #2)
  • Besotted (The Billionaire Banker, #2.5)
M . H . B . graduated law from a Canadian University and is fluent in sarcasm. M . H . B . loves spending time with her partner and her German Shepherd Dog. She has a passion for animals and enjoys the simple things in life: books, music, chocolate, sunny days and overall wellness. When she is not writing, her mind is in another world, with a book in hand.

Instagram: @mhb.author
Email: mhb.author@

The Cross (2 books)
  • Invisible Leash (The Cross Series, #1)

News & Interviews