Start by marking “Crimson Tide” as Want to Read:

Crimson Tide

Love has only ever meant one thing for Charia Brooks: pain. Enduring years of emotional and physical anguish has taught her how to survive. Now she’s determined never to let anyone in again. Comfortable with her new life, she celebrates her success by treating herself to a tropical island vacation.

Garrison Carter’s life has proved as volatile as the waves he surfs, and he’
ebook
Published March 20th 2019 by Deep Desires Press

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Tide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Tide

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

I throwing in the towel on this one. As soon as I realized this would be an older woman/younger man book, it lost some of its luster. However, I was determined to give it a chance, so I kept reading, but I am just not meshing with this book. The style it is written in wasn't working for me (third person). Plus, there is something about Charia that is rubbing me the wrong way. I just don't like her at all.

Oh well, can't love every book, right?!

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

AJ
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 sexy, swoony stars!

I love this book! A passionate and intense romance with just the right balance of drama, angst, sweetness, emotion and steamy sexy time. It’s a sexy swoonfest that completely captured my heart.

This is my first read by this author, and it’s only her second novel, and I am so freaking impressed! She writes cleanly with heart and emotion, putting so much into the story and it flows beautifully, and this is a really special book.

Charia Brooks is enjoying the first holiday of h
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
By: Michelle Geel
4 Stars

Just closed my kindle on this very well written book. Being as it is this authors second book, it is written so well as I was expecting it to be her 10th or so written book. There was no ‘fluff’ written into this story and it flowed perfectly. Things that you find with well-seasoned authors.

Charia Brooks is on her first vacation, trying to escape the years of pain and suffering. What better way to escape than a trip to a tropical island!

Garrison Carter is th
Chayo
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Michelle Geel’s second book and my second read from her as well. (Stand-alones) This book is quite different from the first in that it touches on some deeper emotions that focus on serious relevant topics. Although told in third person, I found it easy to follow and connected to the characters thoughts and feelings as things progressed. I’m fascinated in Michelle’s ability to weave an almost poetic tale. Her words are enthralling.

Charia had gone through so much in her past that she preferred to
Paulette
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you’re looking for a book that has it all such as; beautiful characters, intrigue, romance, suspense, exotic locations, sweetness, drama, angst, and heat then this is the book you want to read.

This book deals with very real and timely issues. At times this story will break your heart. Other times you will be cheering for this couple. This is the definition of expect the unexpected and life doesn’t always turn out the way you planned. There were moments when I wanted to yell at the heroine, Ch
Bree202
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read this book twice because it was a story that captured me. It took a hold of my heartstrings and wouldn’t let go! Crimson Tide dealt with some serious true to life issues. It was dark, emotional, alluring, very unpredictable and had me laughing out loud at different stages.

Charia and Garrison struggled with the demons in their past and finding comfort in each other was not an easy feat. Their journey was filled with many ups and downs.

At first, I couldn’t understand why Charia was behav
Betty Finch
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Celia was on the first vacation of her life and was hoping to try and focus on herself to try and release some of the hostility and pain from her life. The last thing she wanted was to be involved with an island fling.
Garrison has been brother and parent for his brother and sister since their parents died and he also had began made a success of his surfboard business. Spending time on his favorite island retreat between projects was one of his favorite things to do. When he saw the red haired be
Nicole Brown
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Geel does a love story like no one else. She takes a unique HEA and spins it in her web and when she is done weaving this brilliant tell she leaves you utterly breathless and wanting more. Crimson Tide is a story about Charia who decides to up and take a mental vacation. You don't get much of a back story but that does not matter one bit. The way Michelle writes Charia is brilliant. You feel every emotion and you take the journey with her. In comes the hero of the story who has a dark p ...more
Monique
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was an absolute delight to read, the author writes in a manner that appeases my Inner Grammar Nazi, she uses Real Words like rambunctious and lascivious, Oh joy to read prose that is not filled with bubblegum slang!!
Grammar aside, this book was absolutely riveting. Without trivializing or over dramatizing the topic, the author conveys the stark reality of spousal abuse. I was completely captivated from page one. I found myself mentally chiding or cheering each character, each one wond
Rach
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one is going to stay with me for a while...I almost feel haunted by it and I mean that in a good way. Charia and Gar really get under your skin and stay there.

By the halfway point, when you learn so much about their pasts, you find yourself going about your daily life still thinking about them.

And by the end, well let's just say it had me in tears. Never before has a HEA felt so well deserved as it did in this book. They had to really, truly fight for it, to come out of the darkness like th
Kirstie Ibrahim
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
It took me awhile to actually really get into this book. It is dark and definitely contains "trigger" material for some people. I was feeling a bit frustrated in the first half of the book knowing that Charia and Gar both had issues from their pasts that left them feeling broken but not actually knowing what. We find about around half way about Charia's background. Knowing a bit more about both Charia and Gar made the second half of the story more enjoyable. The sex scenes were well written and ...more
C Mac
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC however this review is based on my own opinion!

Offt, where do I begin! I am not going to provide any spoilers, but what I will say is hold on tight for the best ride of your life!!

My emotions were all over the place during this book. I gasped, laughed and cried. Every time I thought I knew which way the book was heading ....bang....i got flung in another direction! (If you like unpredictability you will love this)

I just want more.......more of this story and more
Sandra Loves Reading
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book.
Garrison's fixated on Charia from the moment he sees the red-head on the beach. Charia on the other hand, doesn't want to know. So what's a man supposed to do??? Hmmm, resort to underhanded trickery and shenanigans to get to know her...and then run afoul of her sharp wit.
The banter between Charia and Garrison was hilarious in places.
The story has twists and turns and some very unexpected moments as well as a lovely build up to the blooming romance and some very hot
Cat
This book is a gem.
It was like being on a very emotional, and engrossing roller-coaster, there were so many ups and downs highs and lows with Charia and Garrison, who both had painful pasts. So nothing between them was easy, it is a slow burn of a relationship that is worth the wait.
It had its dark moments and its light moments, It broke my Heart, made me cry,laugh and growl in frustration. But I Loved every moment spend within these pages Michelle has written a beautiful story, very enjoyable,
Debbie Swanepoel
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved it. I fell in love with Charia and Gar right from the start. I kept holding my breathe, felt her pain, and his frustration. It was endearing, sad, passionate... So well written. I can't even put proper sentences together to completely say how I feel about the book. The story just came together well. I could see everything as I read it, experience all the emotions. This was the first book I read by Michelle, but it sure will not be the last one!!!
Karen Deen
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book pulls you in and doesn't let you go. Michelle Geel has delivered another amazing book that I loved from start to finish. You just can't put it down as she captivates you with wanting to know what is going to happen. The suspense is fantastic, with the story also giving you all the feels and hot steamy moments.
This is the second book I have read from this author and now will be waiting like crazy for her next book and what she has in store for us. Five star read for me.
Heather Lunt
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance copy of this book and am giving an honest review.

This is an absorbing story with an emotional slow burn and love scenes that are so hot, they are scorching! For at least half the book, I found myself wanting to scream at Charia "let him in"! I loved that Garrison was so steadfast in his affection and wept every time she tried to push him away. I also loved that we 'hear' the thoughts of the main characters.
I would definitely read this again.
Kathleen Matthys
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely incredible! I'm speechless. That's how much I loved how this book was written, the story, the characters..everything. Crimson Tide is written in third person which at first I wasn't sure I was going to like but it's written so beautifully, almost like poetry to me, I quickly came around to it. Michelle peels back the layers of Charia so beautifully. This is the first book I have read where the heroine is the one holding back and hard to get to know. Garrison is not deterred by her wal ...more
Tara
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Michelle Geel for an absolutely amazing read! Crimson Tide is my first book by you but I'll be finding your other and looking forward to more. Love can conquer ALL! Keep up the great work!
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book carries the reader on an emotionally charged ride. Filled with angst, heartache, heated lust, love and so much more. The storyline kept my attention as did the well written characters.
Kelly CrosbySw
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, Garrison will not relent in breaking down Charia's barriers ,a sizzling read full of twists and turns that keep you hooked from the get go
Marie Hudgins
Mar 13, 2019
Beth
Mar 13, 2019
Mspraise50
Mar 16, 2019
Michelle Geel
Mar 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hilda
Yess Delgado
Kelly
Nicole ❤
Apr 26, 2019
Michelle Geel is an erotic romance author, aka an endearing oddball who adores that her characters are strong-willed and unpredictable, and often drags her to places she hadn't envisioned.

"Love isn't just perfumed petals and sparkly rainbows."
It's a motto her characters have adopted because as much as they may laugh or as fiercely angry or heartbroken they may be, just as hard do they make up and
I’m captivated by you, Red.

“I intend to keep asking. You can share whatever you feel comfortable with or tell me to fuck off, but either way, I’m content with simply being around you.”
0 likes
“Talk to me, baby. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere, no matter how hard you push.” 0 likes