Start by marking “10 Men (Huge, #7)” as Want to Read:
10 Men (Huge, #7)

10 Men

(Huge #7)

Could you handle ten men?
When I was little, my momma told me that I was probably gonna need to kiss a whole lotta frogs before I found my prince.
Her definition of a prince is Roderick McGregor, owner of the biggest property development company in the state with ten of the most gorgeous sons in the northern hemisphere.
Ten! Yeah, I said ten.
Finding  I'm going to have a stepb
Published March 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about 10 Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 10 Men

Start your review of 10 Men (Huge, #7)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
10 Men: A Mega Menage Reverse Harem Romance is book seven in the Huge Series by Stephanie Brother. This is my very first book by Stephanie. I have to admit that what drew me to this is just the complete absurdness of it. I love a reverse harem romance. But ten men?! Boy was I surprised. I enjoyed this book. I wasn’t prepared to really like these characters. They were all real with normal every day stress and issues. They just had a slightly different idea of what the perfect type of relationship ...more
Radd Reader
⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2

”Ten men. Ten hearts. One love. Forever.”

Laura’s mom recently became involved with man who has lots of money and 10 gorgeous sons and mega rich Roderick McGregor wants his sons to all share 1 woman. Why you might ask????
“you know why Dad wants it this way. One woman to keep us all together. If we all go and get married ourselves, we’ll have ten women to deal with. Ten small parts of the business. Ten reasons to fall out, and everything will be weaker as a result.”

Apparently Laur
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I wasn't honestly sure what I was getting myself into when I started this book but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by it. There was a ton of sex, obviously, but there was also a good amount of story between all those dicks flying everywhere. Overall, a pretty fun read and really my only complaint is that sometimes the scenes were a little repetitive. With 10 men to get through it was just a little slow at some points where it felt as if the same thing w
Tracy
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some editing issues, but other than that the author somehow made this work. Laura ended up having connections with all 10 of the brothers, and they were all set apart in their own way. It was not confusing like I thought it would be. Laura’s mom and the dad were on my shit list at first, but things worked themselves out.
Jamie Campbell
I loved it! 10 guy 1 woman and it's by Stephanie Brother who is the best stepbrother genre writer, I absolutely love her books. It doesn't matter how smutty they are, and this one was very smutty.
tensor

If you like Stepbrother Erotica and other Taboo books join my group
STEPBROTHER EROTICA & MORE
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Apr 02, 2019 marked it as i-rather-throw-myself-over-a-cliff
This is just ridiculous. I mean what the hell do the other 7 men do while the heroine is busy entertaining 3 men at the same time? Do they participate with each other? “Like I play with your poll while you’re playing with mine?” I mean I don’t want to crude here but what the hell! the heroine has only 3 orifices, yeah I went there.
Katerina
May 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
I won’t lie to you all, when I read the title of this book, I was confused. Logistically so to speak... 🤔
One woman, four limbs... ten men. I was like if 2+2 = 4, then what the f*ck is this? 🧐😶
Concept was loosely ridiculous but passable: the boys’ dad wants them all to have one wife in order to keep their businesses/money/estates/brotherly connections within the family and not split up.
She’s not with them all at once like I assumed. They either double tag team her or have separate sessions. Even
Raecharmed
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laura's mom meets a man she loves and wants to marry. He just so happens to be a billionaire with ten sons. A little nervous about moving in with all of them Laura struggle to remain calm during their move. She meets Elliot first when he comes to check up on their move and ends up going back to the mansion with him where she meets more of her soon to be step-brother. After resting up before dinner Laura realizes that she has no clue how to get to the dining room so she follows the voices she hea ...more
Curlyhairlass19
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, this was my first Reverse Harem book, but definitely not my last. I was so skeptical about this whole area, but I literally couldn’t put this book down. I needed a palette cleanse and something totally different—this fit the bill. I found myself falling for these brothers myself.

Ten men. Ten hearts. One love. Forever.♥️
Tashi
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Damn damn damn!! That was hot 🔥 !! But I loved the story as well! And I will just say that is one lucky woman!!
Di
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this book worked, I was a little leery on reading it but holy smokes...IT WORKED. The story flowed beautifully and I loved how easily the emotions and intensity flew off the pages. I like my stories with different POV’s not one, and this one is only in Laura’s but once again....IT WORKED.
All ten brothers were amazing and had their own little trait(s) that made them stand apart, even the twins, and IT WORKED. The steam, oh my, the steam, melt an iceberg and steam up all the window
FlewB'DoobeyDoo
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
10, you say?

I was intrigued...

But in reality....

10 is just excessive.

And then getting with them as Quick and often as she did...

I get it right. FICTION. But, just felt like somedrama was squeezed in to divert from all the Immediate, complicated inner self dialogue, JK I'm Into This sex scenes...

Which is usually fine....

But when you've gotta walk that block ten times....

While the steam was there, Don't put to much in the fact that the book is LONG. It's steam, drama, so more steaaaaam, some more
Chloe Adams
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OHHMIGOD! what did I just read?!?
Loved it from the moment I picked it up.
10 super sexy guys, all with there own personalities that came through there character's,

She's one lucky B**ch😍
Erin*
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok first off, story was great. I have read these huge reverse harem books before but this was a totally different take I wasn’t expecting. Laura wasn’t even sure she wanted this and the guys slowly made their way into her heart. Then the huge plot twist i didn’t see coming. Laura got a little selfish and cowardly there for a bit and that was eh. It was an extremely entertaining read though.

Issues: Lord have mercy, this book needs some serious editing. Some of the chapters are in completely diffe
Toma
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
If you want a very light and erotic read not bothering about a plot or character development, this is your book. However, be warned if your expectations are higher.

I do not understand why there had to be 10 men? That was the most shocking number? In terms of different characters three would have been enough (D, F and G) and one set of twins (Bs) as the others had no distinct character traits whatsoever.

I was ready for the fast burn but totally disagree with such frivolous use of word 'love' only
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
10 Men is quite simply an intoxicating release. I have not read Ms. Brother's work in several months, however, I have followed her for years. Straight out of the gate, you can not help but become captivated by the storyline and the engaging characters. While we read for personal enjoyment, this release is definitely that. Laura is in a precocious position. After learning of her Mom's new love, she has a new residence to move in to and this one is overflowing with sexy/gorgeous men. Too bad their ...more
Donna Feibusch
An Awesome Read!

I loved reading 10 Men: A Mega Ménage Reverse Harem Romance(HUGE Series Book 7), all about Laura & her mom are moving out of their tiny apartment into the McGregor Mansion. Her mom is marrying Roderick, and she is getting 10 stepbrothers. Aaron, Antony, Barret, Blake, Cameron, Casey, Donnie, Elliot, Ford & Grant, who are the most eligible bachelors around, and each one is better looking then his other brother! Read about the boys & Laura and see what happens in the first week of
Ressa’s Loft
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was curious...

This was a surprise! This showed up in my feed and I was curious how a relationship with 10 men would even work. Then there was Grant ... and Ford ... and Donnie... and Blake ... and well, you get the picture. The McGregors, and those 4 in particular, won me over in a big way!
Maggie Whitworth
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
❤️❤️❤️❤️
💋💋💋💋

Great steamy read , recommended for big fans of this author
Rachael Bromley
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I thought 2 or 3 men were hot but 10. Phew. Laura is moving into her new step dads to be house, well Mansion. Little does Laura know what’s waiting for her there. Aaron and Antony, Barret and Blake, Cameron and Casey, Donnie, Elliot, Ford, and Grant are going to be her new step brothers but she isn’t there to be their new step sister oh know, her darling new step father to be has something else In store for our Laura. Will all this backfire in poor old Roderick’s face? What will be the outc ...more
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OK, so it's a little far fetched..but this is an escape, and escaping with 10 men can't be all that bad!! Their father wants to keep everything family...business, love, children...all in the family. He has the idea that his 10 sons need 1 woman to be the only one for them. She can marry one officially, but she will be "married" to all 10. Laura's mom is marrying their dad, but hasn't told her daughter on the plan for her. When Laura overhears the brothers talking about her, she is overwhelmed an ...more
Sherri
A great read

Hmmm... I have thought about what to write and all I can say is wow. At 1st I didn't think I would like this story...the idea a little to out there. But read it I did and truthfully I loved it. I won't give anything away because thats just rude, but I fell into love with these men. But as a country girl, Ford and Grant were my favorites. So give this book a chance I read in in one day and I was so happy with me choice.
Rebecca
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Hotness x 10

So I tip toed into this story out of curiosity. Ms. Brother is a new to me author. And while I have read a few rh books it's usually 2 or 3. 10 was a huge stretch of imagination for me. I have to admit the story was written so well and 10 fell together easily. It was quite intense and may have ruined me for simple 1 on 1. There was a ton of heat but it didn't over power the story which I thoroughly enjoyed. I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves RH.
Safety Lady
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, fantastic 10

So I started reading this one with a ton of skepticism wondering how 10 would work in the romance department but wow Stephanie Brother pulled it off. Really great writing made this book so romantic and not trashy as it well could have been. Ten guys who just need the right woman and one woman who needs the love of ten. Great story and worth reading. Happy reading!
Rena
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was desperate for a new RH story. I didn't have high hopes for this, simply because it seemed a bit over the top. 10 men, really?! I expected all sex with little real story & probable vapid characters. Holy hannah, I was so wrong!
I LOVED the characters. They were all interesting to me. The leading lady was not an idiot & neither was the plot. Oh, & the sex was hot too.
I'm a new fan of Stephanie Brother & I'm so happy about it!
Kirstie Sadlocha
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Steamy sexy fast read

The ten characters are adorable in their individual ways and steamy hot. A sexy sweet unconventional romance where everyone is a winner. Love this author's flow of information & details of all past and present characters throughout this series of books. This Author never disappoints me. Each book has made me crack up laughing and I have also cried when certain things that happened.
Melissa Verseman
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One sizzling hot read.......So this was a free ARC copy from the author for my voluntary honest review of this book and I really enjoyed it and couldn't put it down til I finished it, and wanted to read again. It has a great storyline and great characters to read about. Plus its soooo sizzling hot.So look out you will need a cold shower to cool down with after reading it.
Cheryl Sedman
HOT HOT HOT

This book had me gripped from the start. Loved how the characters came together. From Laura not wanting to be apart of the proposition of being with all 10 brothers. And how she opened herself to Grant first through his kindness and caring nature to eventually letting the rest of his brothers show her the same feelings.
6/5 Amazing and HOT
witchy
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ten men, too much! No way.!

Wow! Very not nice hot fast read!

Mom gets married, but has plans for her daughter to get hitched to some of the sexiest men in the county!

Did she know? Hell No! This crazy story is all about her finding love with ten men! and coming to terms with it.
Lisa Romero
10 not so little men!

Laura is one woman who is sexually awakened to 10 men’s wants and desires with such passionate need for her that it leaves her longing, loved and so very confused at how she can possibly handle it all. Her men will show her the way and be very hands on while doing it! Good book good storyline and awesome characters!!! You won’t be sorry you read it!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Eight Brothers' Fiancée (Love by Numbers, #7)
  • Seven Groomsmen from Hell (Love by Numbers, #6)
  • 9 Marines' Shared Property
  • Four Ranchers' Bride (Love by Numbers, #3)
  • Six Single Dads' Nanny (Love by Numbers, #5)
  • 3 Bosses' Assistant (Love by Numbers, #2)
  • Five Mafia Captors' Virgin (Love by Numbers, #4)
  • Trained At the Gym
  • 2 Billionaires in Vegas (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • The Study Group
  • Tiger Queen
  • The Arrangement
  • Drilled
  • The Wager
  • Snow and the Seven Men
  • Quadruple Duty: All or Nothing (Quadruple Duty, #2)
  • Broken In
  • Snowed In
Stephanie writes scintillating stories with bad boys and step-siblings as their main romantic focus. She’s always been curious about the forbidden, and this is her way of exploring such complex relationships that threaten to keep her couples apart. As she writes her way to her dream job, Stephanie hopes that her readers will enjoy the full emotional and romantic experience as much as she’s enjoyed ...more

Huge (10 books)
  • Huge (Huge, #1)
  • Huge x2 (Huge, #2)
  • Huge X3 (Huge, #3)
  • Huge X4 (Huge, #4)
  • Huge 3D (Huge, #5)
  • Huge Steps (Huge, #6)
  • Huge X10 (Huge, #8)
  • Huge Players (Huge, #9)
  • Huge F-Buddies (Huge #10)

News & Interviews

“The heart can be so foolish. The heart can be misled and corrupted. The heart can stick its head in the sand and ignore all the reasons why the way it feels is just an” 0 likes
“We are not just the parts of us that make us perfect. We are tall the good and bad, the perfect and imperfect, the beautiful and the ugly and everything in between.” 0 likes