Start by marking “Deadline to Damnation (Sons of Templar #7)” as Want to Read:
Deadline to Damnation (Sons of Templar #7)

Deadline to Damnation

(Sons of Templar MC #7)

My life is about the story.
I've risked my life for it.
Many times.
I chase the story so I can escape having to face my own.
But this one is different.
This story will make my career. My life.
Or it will end it.
The Sons of Templar MC. The most notorious and dangerous outlaw motorcycle club in the country.
And I'm going to get the scoop.
Or I'll die trying.

To ask other readers questions about Deadline to Damnation, please sign up.

Katerina
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok...deep breaths..This is the hardest,heartbreaking,i can't stop crying book.At some point i stoped readind..i was so scared.I've been trying for 2 hours to write my review..there are no words to describe how much i loved this book!!!I was so happy to see all the badass Amber bitches and their men.I hope we see more from the New Mexico chapter!I really can't write anything else..Once again Anne Malcom wrote an AMAZING book!!Well done Anne.. well f@cking done!!
 B.E.Love
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

So there’s a lot going on in this book and I say that in all the best ways. These books have been building up to something major and we finally have a huge conclusion that just may tear the entire MC apart. With that being said from beginning to the very end there’s something and I mean a lot of something’s going on like love, tragedy, healing, war, pain and a happy ending these two characters so much deserve.

Years ago both Caroline and Liam lived very different lives they both had tragedies def
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
SIX STAR READ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐

It’s 1.30am. I am crazy sick (& in so much trouble from Annette for staying up late) BUT I just finished my beta read of Deadline to Damnation and all I can say is FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK 😭😱💔😳😰🔪🤤🔥😤🤬😩

No secret I fangirl Anne like a crazy person & it’s because of books like this. This is next level storytelling. I could not put it down. Heartbreaking in the best possible way.

I cried so hard I woke my husband twice. I had snot running down my face as I hiccup sobbed. My gla
Caro Richard
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beta read.

Flipping heck, this was beautiful.

Full review to come.
Izzie d
Jun 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Annette Brignac
*A TOP READ OF 2019*
*MUST READ*
*FOREVER FAVORITE*

THIS. BOOK. Y’ALL.

This author never ceases to amaze me with her words. I tend to say that with every book she’s written is her best... the reason for that is because it’s absolutely true. The writing in this story is phenomenal. This is definitely storytelling at it’s finest.

This story will rip you apart and put you right back together. I yelled, I cried, I gasped in shock, my heart broke...

I could honestly ramble about this story all day, but I
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5+ BEAUTIFUL ADDICTING STARS!! This book will be in my top 10 for 2019. What beautiful heartbreaking story that touched all of my heart. Jagger and Caroline's story was truly one of the best books I have read this year. Anne Malcom has written herself into my top 3 authors ever....Her words are like a drug, I can never get enough. You must 1-Click this book, so do it now.
Sara F.
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing story of love, loss, angst, violence and second chances. I loved this installment in the Sons of Templar series. It’s one of my favorites - one of the best AM’s novels I’ve read in awhile. Thank goodness, it feels like going home. For once, I actually liked the heroine as much or even more than the hero. She’s a fantastic, strong but still has soft edges that bring out her personality. Not like she’s trying to be a man, I hate that. Jagger is a tough cookie. He made a huge dec ...more
Amanda Roden
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nobody, and I mean nobody does MC like Anne. She keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish, only to leave you wanting more. Another fantastic read!
Gail
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh this book.. I loved It soooo soooo much!! Anne has this was to pull you in and give you a front row seat to the story she is telling you. If you have not read any of her book I seriously hope you start with this series..
This is the book of Jagger and Caroline.. and my heart just broke for these two. The love and lose they had to endure..
Caroline is a Journalists and what she is looking for is a story.. so she decides to try and "get into" the SOT Clubhouse.. in doing so she comes face to f
Shelley
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Deadline is here❣

This story is truly epic and heart wrenching that I’m not quite sure where to begin with my review😁
Suffice to say this is Jagger’s story. It will break you, put you back together and then it’ll happen all over again! I can honestly say Anne is the only author I’ve read that makes me feel like I’ve come apart and then put back together again by the time the story ends😍

The only thing I will say is if you haven’t started reading this series, do yourself a favour and start. The
Jayne RUSHTON
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series has just grown and grown. Each story I read, I feel it can't get any better, that I can't fall in love with the characters any more than I already do. Anne has proved me wrong again.

Liam and Caroline's story is not easy to read. It's full of pain, angst, anger and past regret. I truly felt Anne's pain as she wrote this book.

What you do get to see, maybe more than the other books, is the true brotherhood. Not only within the Chapter, but within the Club as a whole. The relationship d
Taylor
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreakingly beautiful

This story, this story is beyond anything. There are not enough words to say how beautiful this book is. Each time I read a book in this series it just gets better and better. This was by far the best book yet. These two will not let you go until you finish their story. You might hate them in the beginning but by the end you will be hoping for that happily ever after that they so deserve. This book is one in a million.
Debbie Eichler
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tragic yet beautiful

I know for sure a few things I can expect from a book on Anne Malcom’s SOT series; sexy beyond Alpha MC brothers, hot, sassy take no prisoners women and a story that is as tragic as it is beautiful. This book will give you these things in spades. Each book in this series makes you love all the membersof the MC and their ladies even more. You will need some tequila (wine is not strong enough)and a huge box of tissues by the time you are finished with this book . If you have no
TIFFANY MCDANIEL
Awesome

The best going back to start the whole series again.
Cannot wait for more Sons of Templar.
Never put my kindle done read the whole book in one sitting.
Awesome awesome awesome
Kim Hammork
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! Just wow.

I was so scared for my boys going into this book. This book broke my heart and pieced it back together again. Repeatedly. Well done. Anxiously waiting on the next one.
Rachael
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book

I've been waiting for Jaggers book and it was as good as I knew it would be, I highly recommend any of Anne Malcoms books she never disappoints
Sutton
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
Cara
Shelves: favorites
Tumultuous! Heart wrenching and immensely adored! 'Deadline to Damnation' is Anne Malcom's 7th Sons of Templar book. It's also the one I've lingered to read more so than any of the others. Why you ask? Because I've loved these characters, cried for them, forgiven a few and looked for some to jump off the page and enter real life. I never want this story to end. They've each became part of a crazy dysfunctional family that my imagination chooses to visualize and keep near and dear.

Ms. Malcom's w
Tongan Book Lover
While I might be vigorously sleep deprived, my heart is so full. Sleep, food, and air are basically irrelevant when it comes to satiating my body with the words of this book. Deadline to Damnation by Anne Malcom is the seventh book of the Sons of Templar series. And if you have been an avid supporter of this series, you will understand the significance and importance of this novel. And while each novel of the series can be read as standalones, I strongly suggest reading the previous installments ...more
Ri
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love to read. Largely because I love books more than I like people. The other reason is that books kept me alive in both a literal and figurative sense. I loved it so much that I pursued a degree in it despite knowing that a degree in a STEM-related field or future career would be more beneficial. When asked why it was an easy answer. It was because I know that the humanities; Art, Music, Theater, and Literature are the things that ensure humanity stays human. It connects our mind, body and so ...more
Izzie d
Jun 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: second-chance, mc
Mae
Oh. My. God.
This book was amazing!!!!!
description

I absolutely loved it. I found myself trying to slow down reading, struggling between wanting to know what happens NOW and wanting to absorb every little detail.
There was so much to this book, so many positives in the story line that could have gone easily wrong, but were perfection.

I feel like series, especially MC ones (even though they are my favorite) can be difficult. I want to read about the MC and all the side characters really get into the life whi
She's a Lip Biter
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deadline to Damnation is the seventh book in the Son’s of Templar MC series and what a story it is too! It is dark and tragic yet hope and love fills the pages as well.

Take one:-
Jagger - a long time member of the Sons of Templar MC then add one
Caroline Hargrave - a hardened conflict journalist.
Mix together and you have an explosion about to happen!

I love the expressions this author uses, though much of this story is dark there are some fun expressions even in the retelling of heartbreaking times
Samantha Payne
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
So there is so much going on in this book. This series has been building up to something really big and we finally get it, but it may tear the MC apart. So much is going on in this book there is love, loss, heartache, redemption, war, pain, suffering and a happy ending that Caroline and Liam/Jagger deserve.

Years ago both Caroline and Liam thought they had their lives all figured out, marriage and kids, until tragedies struck them both, which changed and defined their current lives.

Caroline buil
Robyn Corcoran
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for She’s a Lip Biter Blog

Take one:-
Jagger - a long time member of the Sons of Templar MC then add one
Caroline Hargrave - a hardened conflict journalist.
Mix together and you have an explosion about to happen!

Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Everyone had an ugly past, you don’t meet the SOT without that warning.

This book was unlike no other, so don’t be expecting all sunshine and rainbows.

This is Jagger and Caroline Story!

Fair warning: Just know that there Story isn’t an easy one.

The storytelling in this book was really up there but it’s also heartbreaking as well.

It’s raw, brutal but it’s so beautiful. Some of the events that take part in this book will rip your heart out and pull at the heart strings.

Just know that this book
TheHauteBookworm
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read all of the books in the Sons of Templar series. In my opinion this one is the best yet. It is intense, raw, and gritty, but still has beauty buried in its ugly truths. The author did an excellent job depicting the life lived, or I should say, endured by Liam and Caroline. The author didn’t hide the truths people endure when facing the ugly parts of life and how that changes people. The story was told with depth, emotion, and complexity that made for a very compelling read.

In their yout
Helen Altafulla
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every new release that Anne Malcom has, I get more and more shocked at how amazing of a writer she truly is.
This author is definitely like a bottle of wine—the longer she writes, the better she gets.

I absolutely adored Deadline to Damnation, but I also hated the emotional turmoil it put me through. I was so freaking anxious at one point. I honestly had no clue which way this story was going to end. Whose lives would continue and who was going to die.
The second you grab this book, it’s really
Millennial Book Life Crisis - Samantha
Honestly, HOLY CRAP THIS BOOK! The anticipation leading up to this story and battle I was expecting, but the aftermath I was totally not! I truly have no words, Anne’s books just keep getting better and better. After experiencing the loss of a lifetime that changed her life forever, Caroline works as a journalist who does whatever needed to get the story out to the public. While undercover in her latest story, she is presented with the ghost who changed the course of her life more than once. Jag ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Anne Malcom has been an avid reader since before she can remember, her mother responsible for her book addiction. It started with magical journeys into the world of Hogwarts and Middle Earth, then as she grew up her reading tastes grew with her. Her obsession with books and romance novels in particular gave Anne the opportunity to find another passion, writing. Finding writing about alpha males an ...more

Sons of Templar MC (7 books)
  • Making the Cut (Sons of Templar MC #1)
  • Firestorm (Sons of Templar MC #2)
  • Out of the Ashes (Sons of Templar MC #3)
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Battles of the Broken (Sons of Templar MC #6)