Start by marking “Deadline to Damnation (Sons of Templar #7)” as Want to Read:
Deadline to Damnation (Sons of Templar #7)

Deadline to Damnation

(Sons of Templar MC #7)

My life is about the story.
I've risked my life for it.
Many times.
I chase the story so I can escape having to face my own.
But this one is different.
This story will make my career. My life.
Or it will end it.
The Sons of Templar MC. The most notorious and dangerous outlaw motorcycle club in the country.
And I'm going to get the scoop.
Or I'll die trying.

To ask other readers questions about Deadline to Damnation, please sign up.

Start your review of Deadline to Damnation (Sons of Templar #7)
boogenhagen
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Tongan Book Lover
While I might be vigorously sleep deprived, my heart is so full. Sleep, food, and air are basically irrelevant when it comes to satiating my body with the words of this book. Deadline to Damnation by Anne Malcom is the seventh book of the Sons of Templar series. And if you have been an avid supporter of this series, you will understand the significance and importance of this novel. And while each novel of the series can be read as standalones, I strongly suggest reading the previous installments ...more
 B.E.Love
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

So theres a lot going on in this book and I say that in all the best ways. These books have been building up to something major and we finally have a huge conclusion that just may tear the entire MC apart. With that being said from beginning to the very end theres something and I mean a lot of somethings going on like love, tragedy, healing, war, pain and a happy ending these two characters so much deserve.

Years ago both Caroline and Liam lived very different lives they both had tragedies define
Michelle Claypot_Reads
SIX STAR READ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Its 1.30am. I am crazy sick (& in so much trouble from Annette for staying up late) BUT I just finished my beta read of Deadline to Damnation and all I can say is FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK 😭😱💔😳😰🔪🤤🔥😤🤬😩

No secret I fangirl Anne like a crazy person & its because of books like this. This is next level storytelling. I could not put it down. Heartbreaking in the best possible way.

I cried so hard I woke my husband twice. I had snot running down my face as I hiccup sobbed. My
Katerina
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok...deep breaths..This is the hardest,heartbreaking,i can't stop crying book.At some point i stoped readind..i was so scared.I've been trying for 2 hours to write my review..there are no words to describe how much i loved this book!!!I was so happy to see all the badass Amber bitches and their men.I hope we see more from the New Mexico chapter!I really can't write anything else..Once again Anne Malcom wrote an AMAZING book!!Well done Anne.. well f@cking done!!
Kelly Williams
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Every time I read one of the books in this series, I think to myself this is the best in the series. She won't be able to top this on with the next book. Well she did, this book was absolutely amazing. A 10 star read. This book picks up where the last left off with the New Mexico chapter. We get to meet some new characters which I hope get books in the future....wink wink.

Liam and Caroline story was not an easy one. They have a very loaded
Rebecca
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SOT7 was a complete knockout for me! Anne Malcom makes Jagger and Caroline work hard throughout this book, it's probably the darkest of the Sons, and I never thought I'd say that after Battles of The Broken.

"The truth was a bully we all pretended to like."

Caroline really doesn't want Jagger's truth, but after all she's seen who can really blame her? Caroline's truth explodes all over Jagger like an RPG, and it amazed me that he was still standing.

"Does anyone do anything like write the things
Sophie Ruthven
Wow. Just wow.
Anne Malcom books always blow me away but this was on another level.
It was so nice to be back amongst the men and women of SOT again although some of the events within this book will rip your heart out.
This is not an easy story, most of Anne's books aren't but that is what makes them stand out and why you remember them all.
Grab a box of tissues, some wine and your ciggies, you're in for one hell of a ride.
Would give more stars if I could.
Michelle Lambert
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anne Malcom continues to wow!! Im once again in awe her talent. Jagger and Peaches (Liam and Caroline) come together after years of mourning. War has come to the Sons of Templar. Lots of blood and tears shed before the epilogue! Must read!! ...more
Caro Richard
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beta read.

Flipping heck, this was beautiful.

Full review to come.
Izzie d
Jun 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Sarah N
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was with that realization that I jerked from my stupor and flailed out of his arms like his touch was acid to my skin.
It was.
It was acid to my soul.

If you thought you couldnt love the Sons of Templar more, just wait, because Deadline to Damnation will have you carving a new name into your heart.

I am entirely blown away after reading this book! As a die hard Sons of Templar fan, I knew I just had to have the next installment in the series, and Author Anne Malcom gives us some of her best
Lori Cantalupo
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read this series from the beginning and each book keeps getting better. This story was amazing and Liam and Caroline had to work through a lot to get their Happy ending. I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Ri
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love to read. Largely because I love books more than I like people. The other reason is that books kept me alive in both a literal and figurative sense. I loved it so much that I pursued a degree in it despite knowing that a degree in a STEM-related field or future career would be more beneficial. When asked why it was an easy answer. It was because I know that the humanities; Art, Music, Theater, and Literature are the things that ensure humanity stays human. It connects our mind, body and ...more
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
THIS is why Anne Malcom is a Queen. This book. No words. Whiplashing emotion at every turn of the page, nostalgia embedded between the lines, and thought put into every word. It was poised, well written and just so soul-touching.

The characters reverberated off the pages. Their histories, their demons felt real enough to touch. Their tension, their raw emotional state was so REAL, I wanted to comfort them. This story will absorb ever inch of your being. It will suck you in and hold you captive
Sandra
Shelves: arc, 5-star, posted-reviews, ku
Another fantastic and seriously an edge of your seat addition to the Sons of Templar MC series.
Like in many of Anne Malcoms books, this one is not an easy story, it is an emotional and gut-wrenching journey that pulls you in from the very beginning. Both Caroline and Jagger are damaged souls with each having a tragic past that has made them the way they are now. Both have lived in darkness for so long, they even seek it, but once together the absolute love they have for each other becomes
Annette Brignac
*A TOP READ OF 2019*
*MUST READ*
*FOREVER FAVORITE*

THIS. BOOK. YALL.

This author never ceases to amaze me with her words. I tend to say that with every book shes written is her best... the reason for that is because its absolutely true. The writing in this story is phenomenal. This is definitely storytelling at its finest.

This story will rip you apart and put you right back together. I yelled, I cried, I gasped in shock, my heart broke...

I could honestly ramble about this story all day, but I
Lorna Bishop
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anne Malcolm's writing just keeps getting better better and she blew me away with this ultimate second chance story.
How do you get over the love of your life? Throw yourself into the most dangerous situations for the truth? When Caroline throws herself into the Sons of Templar New Mexico chapter she definitely gets more truth than she bargained for but will it come at a price.
Jagger and Caroline's journey is incredibly painful, dangerous but beautifully heartbreaking . Will they and the SOT
Debbie Eichler
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know for sure a few things I can expect from a book on Anne Malcoms SOT series; sexy beyond Alpha MC brothers, hot, sassy take no prisoners women and a story that is as tragic as it is beautiful. This book will give you these things in spades. Each book in this series makes you love all the membersof the MC and their ladies even more. You will need some tequila (wine is not strong enough)and a huge box of tissues by the time you are finished with this book . If you have not started this series ...more
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Omg what an emotional roller coaster! Deadline to Damnation had me feeling alllll the feels. After reading Hollow Hearts, I knew this book was going to be brutal. It definitely did not disappoint! Jagger and Carolines story is devastating and beautiful. Probably my favorite in the Sons of Templar series, which has been amazing. If you like MC reads, you simply cannot miss this series. Highly, highly recommend! ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5+ BEAUTIFUL ADDICTING STARS!! This book will be in my top 10 for 2019. What beautiful heartbreaking story that touched all of my heart. Jagger and Caroline's story was truly one of the best books I have read this year. Anne Malcom has written herself into my top 3 authors ever....Her words are like a drug, I can never get enough. You must 1-Click this book, so do it now.
Cara
Shelves: favorites
Tumultuous! Heart wrenching and immensely adored! 'Deadline to Damnation' is Anne Malcom's 7th Sons of Templar book. It's also the one I've lingered to read more so than any of the others. Why you ask? Because I've loved these characters, cried for them, forgiven a few and looked for some to jump off the page and enter real life. I never want this story to end. They've each became part of a crazy dysfunctional family that my imagination chooses to visualize and keep near and dear.

Ms. Malcom's
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Everyone had an ugly past, you dont meet the SOT without that warning.

This book was unlike no other, so dont be expecting all sunshine and rainbows.

This is Jagger and Caroline Story!

Fair warning: Just know that there Story isnt an easy one.

The storytelling in this book was really up there but its also heartbreaking as well.

Its raw, brutal but its so beautiful. Some of the events that take part in this book will rip your heart out and pull at the heart strings.

Just know that this book is so
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
Honestly, HOLY CRAP THIS BOOK! The anticipation leading up to this story and battle I was expecting, but the aftermath I was totally not! I truly have no words, Annes books just keep getting better and better. After experiencing the loss of a lifetime that changed her life forever, Caroline works as a journalist who does whatever needed to get the story out to the public. While undercover in her latest story, she is presented with the ghost who changed the course of her life more than once. ...more
Louise  O
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drop everything you are doing and start reading now!

Deadline to Damnation is book 7 in the Sons of Templar series, adulting was thrown out the window and I could not put this book down all day.

Caroline is chasing the story, doing what she does best she slips in like a chameleon; what she doesnt expect is to find a ghost from her past at the end of a gun that has just been used in a murder. Jagger has been living in the shadows for over a decade, giving up his dream life that he planned all
Bre *B.B. Lynn Reads*
This might be one of my favorite books of the series. It wasnt as dark as some, and definitely not light as some other Sons of Templar books.

Caroline is an amazing journalist looking for her next story. And she finds the perfect opportunity. And by perfect she know it could make her career, or end her life. What she eventually discovers is the last thing she thought she would ever find.

My real job was watching. Looking for the story. It wasnt going to jump out at me in one fully recognized
Jo
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crikey.

This is dark, gritty and just relentless.  But in the context of Jagger's background, and the circumstances immediately preceding this story't timeline, it would be completely wrong for it to be anything other.

There is very little light relief, but there are gems thrown in here and there which just take the edge off enough to allow you to continue - kind of a breather.  I think it might be too oppressive a read without them.

This feels completely different to the other stories I have read
Sara F.
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing story of love, loss, angst, violence and second chances. I loved this installment in the Sons of Templar series. Its one of my favorites - one of the best AMs novels Ive read in awhile. Thank goodness, it feels like going home. For once, I actually liked the heroine as much or even more than the hero. Shes a fantastic, strong but still has soft edges that bring out her personality. Not like shes trying to be a man, I hate that. Jagger is a tough cookie. He made a huge decision ...more
Amanda Roden
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nobody, and I mean nobody does MC like Anne. She keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish, only to leave you wanting more. Another fantastic read!
Taylor
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreakingly beautiful

This story, this story is beyond anything. There are not enough words to say how beautiful this book is. Each time I read a book in this series it just gets better and better. This was by far the best book yet. These two will not let you go until you finish their story. You might hate them in the beginning but by the end you will be hoping for that happily ever after that they so deserve. This book is one in a million.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Roan (The Henchmen MC, #17)
  • 4 Months (Investigators, #3)
  • The Rise of Ferryn
  • Camden (The Henchmen MC, #18)
  • Revenge (Reckless Renegades MC, #1)
  • The Middle Man (Professionals Book 6)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Cash (The Ride Series Second Generation Book 3)
  • Lock You Down (Rivers Brothers, #2)
  • The Babysitter (Professionals, #5)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC)
  • The Devil's Angels MC - Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • Hammer: An Evil Dead MC Story
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • There Better Be Pie
Anne Malcom has been an avid reader since before she can remember, her mother responsible for her book addiction. It started with magical journeys into the world of Hogwarts and Middle Earth, then as she grew up her reading tastes grew with her. Her obsession with books and romance novels in particular gave Anne the opportunity to find another passion, writing. Finding writing about alpha males ...more

Sons of Templar MC (7 books)
  • Making the Cut (Sons of Templar MC #1)
  • Firestorm (Sons of Templar MC #2)
  • Out of the Ashes (Sons of Templar MC #3)
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Battles of the Broken (Sons of Templar MC #6)