Start by marking “Faithful (The Mountain Man's Babies #10)” as Want to Read:
Faithful (The Mountain Man's Babies #10)

Faithful

(The Mountain Man's Babies #10)

The moment I saw her I knew.Knew that we would have a future, a family, a forever.Her father says she's too young, too naive, too innocent.But she is more than he knows.She's the love of my goddamn life.She is gone in the blink of an eye.But this mountain was made for miracles, and I'm fighting for ours.I have faith in the impossible.Faith in us.And nothing will stop me fr ...more
Published March 8th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Faithful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faithful

Start your review of Faithful (The Mountain Man's Babies #10)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]

Faithful is book ten in The Mountain Man’s Babies series by Frankie Love. If I understood it correctly, this is the ending to this series! And wow, what an ending it was. I cried, yes I cried. Because this book has so many emotional moments. I admit that the last couple of books I read by this author for me weren’t what I hoped for or what I had gotten used to expecting. But this book, well, she’s back!!

Jonah Rye hadn’t had it easy growing up. Then he tried to find himself while spending the pas
Nova
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so sad that this is the last one in the Mountain Mans Babies series I have been hooked on them since the first time I read the first page but Frankie Love finished the series perfectly. This was a really easy book to read and from the start I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop until it was finished.

Faith is the oldest daughter of Tanner, she is an aspiring writer and she loves being by water and on the day she meets Jonah she feels a connection that is soul deep and forever. She has found wha
Andrea Fleury
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mountain man and a golden girl

This is the first book by this author. I thought it was very sweet. As I continued to read it I see there was many bookshelves this one in this series. I'll have to go back and read them. It was a very sexy read with a very hot alpha male and very hot sex.
Reckless Readers
Faith and Jonah, their story is everything! I couldn't wait to finally see Jonah get his HEA after watching so many of his friends fall in love and have lots of babies. Faith was his perfect match, their story is tragic and sorrowful, yet so much beauty is within. This book would now be at the top of the list of which mountain man's babies book I have loved the most. I am sad that this is it, though cannot wait to see what magic comes next from Frankie.
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This book was sweet and emotional. My heart was heavy for what was happening. Even knowing there would be a happily-ever-after, I still was worried. Faithful is book ten in The Mountain Man's Babies series. And sadly, it is also the last. While I haven't had the pleasure of reading them all, I have read several and enjoyed them.

I won't go into much detail because I wouldn't want to spoil anything for you. Jonah returns to Miracle Mountain from being in Alaska for the last year and a half. He fe
Hazel Harkins
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was another sweet Mountain Man and his baby book which Frankie is so good at writing. I hate to know this series has come to an end.

This one was a bit different in that the coma pregnancy, amnesia that appears to tear this family apart but in the end love wins out.

In her blurb Frankie states that Johah is the baby daddy of the year and he definitely is.
Cindy
May 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2019
Lynn Reynolds
This book is told in parts if you’re looking for a good stopping point. But please note that once you start, you’ll be able to finish in just a matter of hours.

Jonah Rye is ready to start his life’s next chapter. Faith feels an instant connection with someone she’s just met – is that even possible? This story is older man and younger woman but don’t worry because there’s not a huge gap between them. I didn’t get any indication that Faith was as young as stated – acted older than her years.

If yo
Reflections of a Swede
Jul 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: big-no, fm-romance
So, just to be clear- I'm obviously not an intended reader of this story, and maybe I’m mean to be reviewing it. But really, the grading system of many booksites are crazily inaccurate, fooling prospective readers into believing that this kind of book is nothing but pure gold. So I'm writing this review to counter all the extremely exaggerated positive reviews
It would of course be a whole other thing if Faithful was classified as a comedy. Then it would get a 3,5 grade from me. But as a romance
Sassy Southern
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
*3.5 Stars**

Jonah has struggled, and for quite some time, but hearing of the change visiting Miracle Mountain has made in his friends' lives, he figures, what does he have to lose?, and gives it a try. At the least, the time alone could help him become at peace and figure out what he wants to do with the rest of his life...he just never realized it would be more of a who than a what. Once he's there, the feeling of home settles over him and he knows he made the right choice, all he needed was fa
Amy
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jonah is home from Alaska, looking to settle down. His is ready for the wife and babies that marriage will give him. He just needs to find her. When he does, he doesn't let her go. As soon as he meets Faith and she talks about a whale, he knows. This is the woman. She is it for me! But all too soon that fairy tale/dream is shattered and Faith is taken away from him. Will she find her way back to Jonah and the life she agreed too??

Faith is new to Miracle Mountain, but she loves it. Then she meets
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
A lovely story about love and determination. Staying by the side of the one you love and love at first sight.

This book was packed with a lot of emotion for the short story it is. This is the first book I've read by Frankie Love so I've not been privy to the world she's set up before, but with Faithful I didn't need to.
This story is a quick-to-fall-in-love story, but that is just the surface of where the story begins.

Jonah is a beautiful man with a big heart. You will fall in love with the man
Angela
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Talk about an ending! I’m in love with this entire series, but I have to say Love saved the best for last.

I’ve had a soft spot for Jonah since her first showed up. Not being able to find love he went off to Alaska to find his place, but he discovered Miracle Mountain is where he belonged. Coming home, he was finally able to find his true love in the most unlikely place.

Faith wasn’t originally from Miracle Mountain, but her family found a home there when her father married Virginia. A chance me
Wendy
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jonah has recently moved back to the area where he grew up. He wanted to be closer to his friends and thought it was time to think about settling down. Faith recently moved to the same mountain with her siblings when her Dad remarried. Jonah and Faith meet out by the lake on Jonah’s mountain. It is love at first sight. Little did they know that in a few short hours their lives would be turned completely upside down.

I have not read any previous books in the series and this reads fine as a standal
Robyn Corcoran
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this tenth book of the series Jonah Rye, twenty-six and an old soul at heart, is finally moving back to the mountain he loves and calls home, Miracle Mountain. Faith enters his life and changes it completely.

Super quick instant love stories are not usually my cup of tea however this one is so heartwarming, I really enjoyed it. The characters are friendly and supportive, especially Jonah-he is such a honey and so caring. The emotions in the story are varied and real and who doesn’t love a hear
She's a Lip Biter
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

Jackie D
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Jonah!
Is it weird that I feel like I have been waiting for his story since forever?
Well, maybe not quite that long, but.. woo! It was worth it!
The magic of the mountain has saved the best for last in the emotional heart heavy insta- all whirlwind of lust, love, tragedy, and baby daddy duty thrust upon the newcomer to the area Faith and returning from Alaska Jonah.
As always, Ms. Love's words are beautifully written with that fantastical touch, and heart of hearts feel that transports me on a
Mia
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC Review 😍

Short and sweet, this story delivers an amazing HEA.

’Faithful: The Mountain Man’s Babies ‘ by Frankie Love is the perfect book to read on a quiet night when you are feeling love-sick.

This book is short but intense.
Love at first sight brings Jonah and Faith together but their happiness doesn’t last longs. Feelings are exchanged in the matter of second and with just one powerful touch their souls are connected.

After a terrible accident nothing is sure, everything is unstable and worris
Norma
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am such a fan of Miracle Mountain! We've been waiting for Jonah's story and it was so worth it! Faith and Jonah might be unconventional, but this love at first sight story had me swooning from their first meeting. It is a tale full of courage, strength, and, most of all, love. Compete, unconditional, pure love. It had me in a variety of tears. From utterly romantic, heartbreakingly tragic, and pure relief and elation, this story really seemed to have it all. I can say with confidence that Fait ...more
Lora
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Though I haven’t read the entire series, I really enjoy the insta-love of these books. You know going in that it’s going to happen quick and then you watch the ride as they come to terms with their situation. For shorter books, they always pack quite the punch!

This book had me on edge a lot of the book because I was so worried for Jonah’s heart. This story was unusual enough to keep my interest the entire time. I kept turning pages because I couldn’t stop! I enjoyed not know
ReadWithSteph
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I received my copy of Faithful, it took me forever to open it and start reading. We have been waiting on Jonah's story for a while now. It seems fitting that Frankie decided to give us Jonah as the conclusion of Miracle Mountain. Jonah has a past that is tragic and his present is about to be even harder. Frankie takes your heart and holds it, loves it, then crushes it. Just when you think she is going to piece it back together she takes it away again. But luckily for Jonah and Faith in the ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I haven't read the first nine books in this series and here I am reading the very last one! And what an incredible read it was. Emotional, sweet, raw, exciting and intriguing. When Faith and Jonah meet, it's love set in stone and Jonah knows that this woman was meant to be his forever. She is the one that has been destined to be his, to be his light, to be his wife, to be his life. But when she is taken from him, he does not back down and fights for the woman who has brought the sunlight ...more
2OCC Reviews
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gemma
I am such a big fan of Frankie Love's Mountain Man's Babies series and I honestly can not get enough of them. The guys at the ultimate definition of alpha males that also respect women and love their kids. One thing I really enjoy about this series is the way each book in the series is a completely original storyline that continues to get better and better.

Faithful had an incredibly entertaining storyline that I could not put down once I started reading the story. This story was packed full of
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Faithful the next decadent book in Frankie Love's Mountain Man's Babies series is SWOONTASTIC! Sweet, seductive, steamy fun with lots of feels and a easy to LOVE plot that made for one romantic read.

I ADORE these books. Like I swoon just thinking about them. And Faithful could very well be the swooniest of the series. Sexy, sultry, sweet and downright beautiful, this book was irresistible and I barely could put it down!

Faithful gets a SWOONTASTIC FIVE SEDUCTIVE
EducatedBookFreak
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This a unique story filled with quick, dirty love that lasts a lifetime. The author creates a situation that is tragic, but it becomes exactly what they wanted. The characters are loving, kind, and family is the number one focus. I really enjoyed this story and the characters. The love of family and friends day was especially sweet.

Jonah and Faith meet and make plans. People don’t like the plans and something happens. Situations arise that cause heartache and sadness, but there is a bright spot
Jenny
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Faithful

Oh my word this story is heartbreakingly beautiful. Jonah and Faith meet and have an instant connection. A major event throws a monkey wrench in their plans. It takes a whole lot of love, prayer and Faith for them to get to their happily ever after. Jonah has to be my favorite alpha hero of all the hero’s on Miracle Mountain. I don’t want to spoil it for you so all I am going to say is that everyone should have a Jonah by their side. I’m sad to see this series come to a close. Here’s to
Linda
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's love at first meeting for Jonah and Faith and a future together is what they both want despite the objections of her father. When a cruel twist of fate separates these soulmates, will Jonah's faith be rewarded by the magic of Miracle Mountain?

Faithful has great characters and a sweet and steamy romantic love story - the perfect end to this wonderful series. I loved it. 4.5 stars

I am voluntarily reviewing an advance reader copy of this book.
Lisa
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the ultimate of fast-paced instalove! Man, this crazy mountain keeps us on our toes!

Jonah deserved a happy ever after, and to belong, and to be loved. We have all been waiting for it. He falls for Faith, which is ironic because with all the events in this story, that is the main focus. Having faith, needing faith, lending faith when others' are troubled and lacking. Beautiful story.
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the tenth book in this series, and is Faith and Jonah’s story. This is a well written story which is an emotional roller coaster ride from beginning to end. This story is filled with suspense, drama, twists, heartbreak, tragic, and is a steamy and addictive read. I was totally intrigued and hooked throughout and look forward to reading more from this talented author whose work I recommend for all readers.
Sophie Koufes
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Faithful (The Mountain Man's Babies) brings together Faith and Jonah"s love story. Insta love + miracle mountain bring these two writers together. Trauma hits Miracle Mountain but pure love keeps faithful watch. As Faith Strife through her inner voice Jonah keeps vigil. I like the timelines. With two adorable epilogues to end this baby festive series.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bargain Basement: $100 Amazon Gift Card 1 11 Mar 18, 2019 03:15PM

• Game Day Baby
  • Baby For The Mountain Man (Mountain Men of Liberty, #1)
  • Jaxon (Heartlands Motorcycle Club #5)
  • Basket Stuffer
  • Branded by the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO #2)
  • Wrath (Heartlands Motorcyle Club Book 7)
  • Slow Hands (Makes My Heart Race, #3)
  • Luck (Gimme #2)
  • Killian (Heartlands Motorcycle Club #3)
  • Kissing Her
  • Too Hard
  • Deep Cut (Men of the Woods, #2)
  • Do Over (Alpha Men, #6)
  • Rough Cut (Men of the Woods #3)
  • Wed To The Warrior
  • Gage (Heartlands Motorcycle Club #6)
  • Hard Fix: A Blue Collar Romance
  • Rain (Gimme #3)
Frankie Love writes filthy-sweet stories about bad boys and mountain men. As a thirty-something mom to six who is ridiculously in love with her own bearded hottie, she believes in love-at-first-sight and happily-ever-afters. She also believes in the power of a quickie.

❤️ Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it! ❤️

Website - http://bit.ly/2ra5I7t

Amazon Author Page -http://amzn.to/2r9ZVhS

F

The Mountain Man's Babies (10 books)
  • Timber (The Mountain Man's Babies, #1)
  • Bucked (The Mountain Man's Babies, #2)
  • Wilder (The Mountain Man's Babies, #3)
  • Honored (The Mountain Man's Babies #4)
  • Cherished (The Mountain Man's Babies #5)
  • BUILT : The Mountain Man's Babies (A Secret Baby & Second Chance Romance)
  • Chiseled (The Mountain Man's Babies, #7)
  • Homeward (The Mountain Man's Babies #8)
  • Raised (The Mountain Man's Babies, #9)