Start by marking “DON'T TELL (Jack Ryder Book 7)” as Want to Read:
DON'T TELL (Jack Ryder Book 7)

DON'T TELL (Jack Ryder Book 7)

This novel is based on historical events.

One close-knit family. Too many secrets.

When detective Jack Ryder is going skiing with his family in the mountains of North Carolina, he hopes for a week of fun in the snow with the ones he loves.

But then the body of a teenage boy turns up in the cold waters of the creek behind the cabin they have rented.

Don’t tell or

Published May 13th 2019 by BUOY MEDIA

To ask other readers questions about DON'T TELL, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about DON'T TELL

Jackie
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story. All Jack Ryder wants is a vacation with his family. Then the body of a teenage boy is found. Back to work for him. It’s a definite breath holding story.
Denise
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
'Don't Tell' completely blew me away from the start. The story line was really intense. Full of suspense, intense characters and the premise of a true story behind the words. Once again Jack is in the middle of a case that spins out of his control. I loved how Willow Rose brought this story to life and as with most of her stories, they are based on facts. Tragic facts, but facts that are compelling to read. I look forward to reading more of the 'Jack Ryder Series'. A must add to your tbr list. R ...more
Nancy Silk
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"An Intense Murder Mystery"

This novel was developed by the author based on an actual murder case back in 1901. Jack Ryder is in the mountains with his family to enjoy a week of skiing. But then a teenage boy is found dead in a creek behind the cabin they had rented. Then more bodies are found and the town of Maggie Valley is stunned. This is a harrowing story which will totally captivate you and cause you to call out loud. It's another tense, scary, murder story only Willow Rose can create. High
Jacquelin K. Reeves
May 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Great plot. Badly written.

This plot is great. However, the writing is really bad. The writer decided to try to keep the killer secret when it was always apparent who it was. This led to constructing the story going back and forth in time and really clumsy writing. She should have just told the story. Also, the idea of telling part of it in first person and part in third was uncomfortable, maybe because it isn't proper English, but certainly because it made for an artificial story structure. The
Tl duke
Just read

Amazing book a must read!! I loved it when characters from the other series make an appearance! It was great getting an update on Rebekka! Even though this book is in a series it can definitely be read as a stand alone book! I would recommend the whole series though ! This book has lots of twists and turns just when you think you've figured it out nope you didnt! Highly recommend this book and any book written by Willow Rose she is truly an amazing writter!
Bev
Shelves: own-it, have-read
I was totally involved with this story! The characters, the situations, the twists, and turns that you don't see coming until it is too late! To think this actually happened to a real live family is sad. Even though this is part of the Jack Ryder series, it does perfectly as a stand-alone. I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this book.
Lorraine
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ANOTHER AWESOME READ by Willow Rose!!

DON'T TELL was a non-stop read!!
Jack, Shannon and kids have gone on a family skiing vacation. Little do they know, the havioc they will get involved with, all fueled by the strange family next door!
Will they all survive? Guess you'll have to read DON'T TELL....LOL
Cathy
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Family fist

Jack and Shannon take the kids to Maggie Valley, North Carolina for a ski vacation. Before they get to their rental cabin, they're sideswiped by a speeding car. The driver of the other car, an investigative reporter for Time magazine, ends up in a coma and arrested for murder by the local police. Jack becomes involved in the investigation.
Robin Langelier
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jack and Shannon take the kids to Maggie Valley,North Carolina for a ski vacation. Their fun quickly turns into terror. There's so much action, suspense, twists and turns I didn't want to put the book down. When I think I have it figured out, it chages. This story has an ending I never expected!! I read this book through an arc program. 💖🐧💋
Heidi
Twist and turn

I can usually figure books out pretty easily. This one kept me going til the very end. I thought I had it figured out and then it twisted again. Loved this story! I feel bad that poor little Austin was traumatized again, but I hope that's building towards something epic.
Barbara Williams
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it

Can't it was one of my favorites Willow Rose books but, it was certainly full of twists, turns and false leads. That in itself made it hard to figure out just who and what caused so much chaos and tragedy.
Sharon
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is based on a true case. What happened to Benjamin? Twists and turns will keep you turning pages from start to finish. You won't want to put this book down. I know I didn't. Can be read as a stand alone. Willow Rose has another winner!!
greg quaglia
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy reading the Jack Ryder series!

This is a great series! I really like all the characters in this series & their new adventures. Thank you, Willow Rose, for another fantastic read!😊
LAURA WAICUL
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book, kept me guessing until the end, so many suspects! Willow Rose is such a great writer, love all her books.
Louise Pass
Vacation from hell

First of all there was all that snow, and then the car accident, the it just got worst from there. Read this book.
Courtney
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

Another great book written by a great author. I always look forward to the new books that Willow Rose writes.
Toni O'Connor
Better and better

I love this author and she out does herself with Jack Ryder. Many twists and turns. And she makes him human.
Douglas Talbott
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

I love the Jack Ryder books. He is such a good character. Willow nails Jack again and writes a very compelling book. Loved it.
Susan Murphree
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Susan

this is a book you not want to stop reading till the end and the end has so many twists ( Great Read. )
Tracy
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 Star Book!

Loved the twist and turns! Another great mystery for Jack Ryder. Congratulations Willow Rose and ready for the next book to be released!
Thomas
May 10, 2019
Susanne J Claar
May 17, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
The Queen of Scream aka Willow Rose is a #1 Amazon Best-selling Author and an Amazon ALL-star Author of more than 50 novels. She writes Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense, Horror, Supernatural thrillers, and Fantasy.
Willow's books are fast-paced, nail-biting pageturners with twists you won't see coming.
Several of her books have reached the Kindle top 20 of ALL books in the US, UK, and Canada.