Start by marking “Am I on Speaker?: A Self-Help Guide for the Young Professional” as Want to Read:
Am I on Speaker?: A Self-Help Guide for the Young Professional

Am I on Speaker?: A Self-Help Guide for the Young Professional

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Don't look for this stuff in the employee manual! Learn how to navigate the workplace as a young professional, with tips on everything from shared office etiquette to whether you should friend your boss on social media.
Published January 27th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Am I on Speaker?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Am I on Speaker?

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Jess the Audiobookworm
Sep 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: i-september
I started listening to Am I On Speaker? knowing that I probably wasn't its target audience, but hoping that I could get something beneficial out of it anyway. I've recently discovered that I enjoy listening to self-help business audiobooks because they give me useful information and helpful insights into the world of business. I discovered this by listening to Tools to Succeed a few months ago.

Am I On Speaker? is less than an hour long, so I figured it would be condensed and to the p
Kivrin PhD
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kivrin Vantage, PhD, is an expert in interpersonal communication and relationships, and works with individuals, couples and families to develop and improve their communication behaviors. She also works with professionals in a wide variety of industries on résumé and cover letter development, interview skills and effective and essential workplace communication skills.

Additionally, Dr. V