Start by marking “Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Find Success in Work, Hobby, and Life” as Want to Read:

The award-winning photographer and founder of CreativeLive shares how anyone-from a novice to a pro-can establish a creative practice and unleash that power for greater health, happiness, and positive impact on career, hobby, and life.

When Chase Jarvis turned his back on traditional careers to become a photographer, it was far from certain he'd make a living, let alone
Audio CD
Published September 24th 2019 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Creative Calling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creative Calling

Start your review of Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Find Success in Work, Hobby, and Life
Laura Reinhardt
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chase Jarvis starts with the premise that we all are creative. It’s part of being human. But like our bodies, it needs exercises. He offers suggestions of exercises people can do. But he doesn’t stop there.

I found this book to be both inspirational as well as a kick in the butt to get started on projects I’ve held off on!
Christine
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I think this is the best one I have read to give me the push I need in my creative life. I highlighted a lot of material and plan to go back to reread and implement.
trey downes
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
GAME CHANGER!!!! READ RIGHT NOW. Sorry for all caps, however, it's that good.
Gregg R.
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
So inspiring! This book helped me decide to pursue writing my own blog in the new year.
Karen
Daniel Padilla
Sep 28, 2019

• Keep Going: 10 Ways to Stay Creative in Good Times and Bad
  • Stillness Is the Key
  • Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence—and How You Can, Too
  • The Ten Thousand Doors of January
  • After the Flood
  • Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success
  • Sell It Like Serhant: How to Sell More, Earn More, and Become the Ultimate Sales Machine
  • Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds