Start by marking “Little Black Dress (Beech Grove Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Little Black Dress (Beech Grove Book 7)

Little Black Dress (Beech Grove Book 7)

All I was looking for was a good time, and thanks to my little black dress, it looks like I hooked Enzo Carlino’s attention.

He’s a grown man with a wicked sense of humor and glimmer in his eyes that promises he can deliver a memorable night.

One night of fun turns into two, and now I don’t know what to do. I’m a school teacher, not a regular LBD-wearing minx. Can one nigh
Published March 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Little Black Dress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Black Dress

Melissa
Loved

I really loved this story! It was quick, sexy, sweet and just plain great! Enzo and Ginny are great together! Ginny is feisty and confident in her little black dress and she reels Enzo right in. It was definitely lust at first sight for these two and their chemistry together was explosive! Enzo had a small moment of panic but he was honest about it when he came to his senses and their first real date was awesome!
Safety
Completely safe! Both are in their thirties and have been celibate for ov
Leslee
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ginny is out to have some fun a few days before Valentines. Dressed in a little black dress that her bestie forced her to buy, she heads to a club to have a night of sexy times. What she finds is Enzo, a hotter than hot guy with a similar agenda. What they didn't count on was finding the person of their dreams. Will Enzo fight how he feels or will he grab hold of happiness and Ginny and never let go?

Little Black Dress is another volume in the Beech Grove series and it is amazing! I absolutely ad
Andrea Britton
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t get enough of insta-loves! And Mayra Statham is the Queen of them.

This one was absolutely adorable.

I loved that Ginny was doing this night out for her! Doing something she would never really do. And it ended up finding her forever. I love their interactions. I love that they are both playful and I loved that Enzo was bossy.

A cute quick read for any romance lover.

Highly recommended.
Michelle Mclellan
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another home run by Mayra. Loved Enzo and Ginny’s story. I was drawn in immediately and fell in love with these two. Usually I don’t like novellas because they’re too short, but this whole series is amazing. Each story is better than the next. Enzo and Ginny were not looking for a relationship, they were just looking for a fun night, but fate intervened. A must read
Mindy
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun, sexy and a quick read. I loved these characters well. I think this book is a great example why every girl needs a little black dress.
Shelley Salter
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this quick cute read!!!!
Iluvbooks44
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Mayra’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Paige Turner
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute

I like the author and excited a out her new shorty story but it was a little bland for me. I didn't feel a connection between Enzo and Ginny.
Jeanette montgomery
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Mayra’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Rogetwhi