Start by marking “Christmas Seduction (The Bachelor Pact Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Seduction (The Bachelor Pact Book 4)

Christmas Seduction

(The Bachelor Pact #4)

Under the mistletoe, all bets are off…

Christmas with his real family…
And his fake fiancé!

Developer Tate Duncan has everything under control--until he discovers his family isn't his own. Now, only the sympathy and sexiness of yoga instructor Hayden Green offers escape. He needs her. So he entices her to spend Christmas with him as he meets his birth parents…posing as his fianc/>And/>Christmas
Published October 1st 2019 by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Seduction

Maria Rose
Christmas Seduction by Jessica Lemmon is a sexy holiday themed romance and the latest in her Bachelor Pact series. In One Night, White Lies, Reid Singleton discovered that his twin brother, long though dead is actually alive. This is his story.

Tate Duncan is still reeling from the news that his whole life has been a lie. It turns out that he was kidnapped from his home in England as a toddler and sold through an unscrupulous adoption agency to a couple desperate for a child who didn’
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

I admit I am not always the biggest fan of holiday themed books...but, this was Jessica Lemmon, so I knew it was one I was going to enjoy, holiday theme or not.

Tate and Hayden were fun. Their chemistry, their connection, the way they interacted and who they were as people was enjoyable. I loved how supportive she was of him and his rather sticky family situation and I absolutely enjoyed reading about them working it out.

I enjoye
Amy A
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tate Duncan was delivered a blow a few weeks ago after he learned that his childhood held some secrets even his adopted parents weren't aware of. His personal life takes another hit when his fiancee breaks off their engagement, too.

One thing Tate does have is his work. Specifically the wellness community he put all his hopes, dreams, and effort into making a reality is thriving. One resident, Hayden Green, needed the change to her personal life and decided that moving and opening her own yoga s
Lynn Brooks
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CHRISTMAS SEDUCTION is book four in Jessica Lemmon's The Bachelor Pact series and brings us the story of a real estate developer and a yoga instructor in what just might be my favorite of the series! Emotions are high, tension is pounding and a happily-ever-after occurs just when they least expect it.

Tate obviously caught our attention in the previous book when we learned of his existence and were thrown for a loop with his back story. This book really gets to the heart and soul of h
Lisa
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, earc
Tate Duncan gets thrown for a big huge loop when he finds out he was kidnapped at a toddler and his parents aren't really his parents. This all goes down in book three in this series but is reintroduced in this book so readers aren't lost wondering what's up. His fiance leaves him high and dry saying she didn't sign up for the drama. In the midst of sorting out the mess his life had become he meets Hayden. To Tate Hayden in a beacon of light. Hayden has her own family problems and Tate is totall ...more
Nancy Ku
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Seduction (The Bachelor Pact Book 4) by Jessica Lemmon WOW ..I really loved this...thanks to the publisher and #NetGalley for letting me preview this book. Tate Duncan (developer..who is he really) Hayden Green (yoga instructor...finding herself) This book has all the feelings, laughter, tears, angst, family drama, love and steam leading to a wonderful HEA. I wanted to get to their HEA but I did not want this book to end....

Reasons I enjoyed this book:
Wonderful charac
Kristy
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tate and Hayden’s story was a one day at a time romance that turned into forever. They had a friendship and great chemistry going for them, even though Tate was going through turmoil. Both his families were wonderful and tears were shed while reading. A wonderful way to tie up the series.
Sarah Houck
I absolutely adored this story and I found the character interactions so realistic. They felt like real people reacting to the sitsuations around them. So good!! Now I have to go buy the other books in the series too!
Susan Cratsley
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas Seduction by Jessica Lemmon... This book is an absolutely MUST read. I just loved everything about this book from beginning to end. Lots of excitement, romance, a bit of suspense and lots of LOVE.
It was my pleasure to review this book!💖💖
Harlequin Books
Categories
Holiday Romance, Sagas, Contemporary Romance

Miniseries
The Bachelor Pact (Book #4)
Kathleen
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Seduction by Jessica Lemmon.
Hayden Green invites a man to come in out of the rain as she watched him stop in front of her yoga studio, to come in for tea… Little did she know that it was going to change their lives and instead of drinking his tea, Tate Duncan gets a kiss that rocks his world?
I loved how the story evolved around holidays, which Jessica Lemmon does so well. Tate is going through a tough identity crises and Hayden is moving on from a life away from her family. When Tate
Rebeccastump
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Phylis Carpenter
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tate designs a wellness community that everyone wants to be a part of. He seems to have everything until one day he meets his twin brother that he didn't know he had. So his world is crumbling around him and he isn't sure what to do. Everything he believes in his fake.

He discovers he had been kidnapped from his real family when he was 3 and sold to another family, the one he thought was his real family. In the middle of all of this his fiance Claire decides to leave him. She doesn't want to be
Melanie
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jessica Lemmon is a favorite author of mine and I have yet to read anything of hers that I did not really enjoy! This book is not exception and I fell in love with Hayden and Tate very quickly.

Hayden had given up everything she had worked so hard for to move to a small town and teach yoga. Hayden lives upstairs from where her studio is so she only has a small space for her own. Once night when it is pouring down rain, she sees the infamous Tate Duncan, standing outside of her studio. Hayden goe
Heather andrews
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tate has to ask very specific questions to make sure he understands his woman right, “you want to have *** with me?” he growled." Hayden is just quite honet, “I don’t wear anything under my yoga pants.” Great. He could never take a class from her again without embarrassing himself." I liked this book, I loved Tate.
Amy A
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it

Jessica Figueroa
Tate's world seems to crashing down around him when it comes to his family life. Hayden manages to catch him on his weaker moments and lends him and ear. They never expected attraction. With the Holidays comes up he convinces her to be there for him and go with him to meet his birth parents as his fiance. Thing only get heated up between the two as they spend this holiday season around eachother.

I absolutely loved the fact that this book had so much going on for the holiday season. I
Susan McClintock
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book of the Bachelor Pact series. Tate Donovan is going through an existential crisis. Tate found out in the last book in the series that, not only was he adopted, but he was a twin and was kidnapped when he was three and adopted by the Donovan’s. Additionally, his fiancée dumped him, so to say that he was having a bad couple of months is an understatement. Even though he is a billionaire who has developed his own green community on an island off of Seattle, he finds himself wal ...more
Kendra
Jennie
Oct 11, 2019
Dawn Volk
Oct 03, 2019
A former job-hopper, Jessica Lemmon resides in Ohio with her husband and rescue dog. She holds a degree in graphic design currently gathering dust in an impressive frame. When she’s not writing super-sexy heroes, she can be found cooking, drawing, drinking coffee (okay, wine), and eating potato chips. She firmly believes God gifts us with talents for a purpose, and with His help, you can create th ...more

The Bachelor Pact (4 books)
  • Best Friends, Secret Lovers (The Bachelor Pact)
  • Temporary to Tempted