Start by marking “Omega's Binding (Omegas of Pandora #3)” as Want to Read:
Omega's Binding (Omegas of Pandora #3)

Omega's Binding

(Omegas of Pandora #3)

She never wanted to be Omega.

With her mate arrested, Ianthe faces an uncertain fate. Even though she never wanted to be bonded, it isn't just herself that she has to think about now. She is carrying Legion's child and will take all of her strength to save them all.

Omega's Binding is the final chapter of Ianthe and Legion's story. This series features an over the top
Published March 9th 2019

Start your review of Omega's Binding (Omegas of Pandora #3)
Set
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
52kmj
I loved Legion & Ianthe's story. Legion makes his play when he is falsely accused and set up for crimes against the crown and people. Ianthe learns to accept her inner self and the bond between each other. I know that Legion shows a lot of possessiveness and ownership but she felt that love through the bond.
 Rosebud
Legion & Ianthe are mated and expecting their first child. That should mean that the problems of the outside world shouldn't touch them but a coup for the throne of Pandora brings Leion front and center as he's accused of being the mastermind behind the coup.

Omegas are generally known as being passive nurterers with an inner peace that grounds their Alpha. That is unless her Alpha is in danger. That's when an Omega becomes everyone's worst nightmare.

* * *

Warning: This is a dark fantasy
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one had more emotion than the others and the story was better for it. Plenty of action and heat rounded it out to be a great read.
Lizzie Hering
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Disappointed

I really love this series, but I was very disappointed with the last book. I’m not too picky about typos but the book was riddled with them. Most importantly though, I felt like the story was rushed. Ianthe and Legion barely interacted in this book and then they’re happily mated? She went from constantly feeling shame about her feelings toward him to having his baby...I think there needed to be a better explaination for how she overcame this. She loves him but what did he do to
Natalie
Apr 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Could be a been great

This book could have been so much better if the author understood that for a woman to be satisfied in a relationship she must feel cherished. Even though Legion may have loved his omega that did not came across to me. Possesiveness and ownership were the dominant feelings coming across; he wanted her and was willing to protect what was his but did he love her? That question was not resoundingly answered. She was not sooth by his machismo and even to the end she was still
Leilani
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Set in a dystopian world of corrupted power hungry Alpha’s, the compound has been compromised with Legion and Ianthe being forced apart in a political move orchestrated by someone with enough power and influence to hide this bold move from the Crown and public. Ianthe is uncertain and terrified of the fate that awaits her yet holding onto to hope for her mate to find a way to save them all. Legion has been captured with his mind broken with his only hope of returning to sanity laying in the ...more
Nancy
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
It started out great, with unexpected plot twist and developments, but deteriorated along the way.

What bothered me the most about the Ianthe, the main character, was her lack of character development plus her lack of character depth. There is nothing that makes her stand out from an emerging new genre. She started out as an omega, trying to survive but somehow ended up as a whiny omega with super lack of survival instincts.

(view spoiler)
Kristy Mills
I’m a little stumped on how to review this. On one hand I really liked the story. But on the other hand I felt like it was missing something.

So after my gripe about the last book, Ianthe didn’t really come to terms with her situation with Legion. But I was ready for her to. I was ready for Ianthe to choose Legion. Because that’s what all the tension has been about. Ianthe felt her choices had been taken from her. But there was never that moment that she chose Legion. Right up to the tens she
Valentina
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: omegaverse
Good read though uneventfully developed and was full of grammatical errors which were distracting. Aside from some sex the book was under developed on their feelings, and the evolution of those feelings to love. More could have been told about the other characters as a foreshadowing to upcoming stories. Without such glimpses, the reader is left wondering: what becomes of Circe and Eaon, what the point was of the Prince’s discovery, what of the Alpha second in command.

The omega who should have
Victoria Gilliver
Jul 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Good series but sometimes hard to follow

This is a generally well-written series, but for me the pace wasn't quite right.
To begin with it started off slow with the heroine having a hard time struggling to cope with what had happened to her and adjusting to her new life. Then the story changed very quickly with her changing her mind and everything going into upheaval.
I also found that the reading wasn't smooth. There were multiple times throughout the books where words were repeated, or the
Jessica
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good ending to the story but watch the grammar

The story itself was a good ending to the overall series I know there's other books coming with different characters but this will be the last one for Legion I think. The only thing that distracted me from the story as it did in the last book were the missing words not so much spelling errors but sentences were the words were missing so they didn't make any sense. I think this book could have done better with one last round of a proofreader maybe
Carol Porter
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A More Tender Omega-verse Story

This review pertains to the first three books in this series about Ianthe and Legion. Other reviewers were correct in their observation of the many errors that indicates a lack of proof reading. With that said, the story was too good to merit the low ratings other reviewers gave. For those who find Addison's or Zoey's alphas cruel or brutal, this alpha is less so. Don't mistake me. He's still dominant and forceful, but he does have a caring and romantic side.
Kittymittens
Jul 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Not my favourite of the series thus far as there were a distracting amount of spelling/sentence errors and the characters seemed shallower in this installation.

But most importantly, when will the ungodly amounts of slick everywhere be addressed! Who cleans it up? Naomi?! I hope not! Why are there no mattress protectors on the beds?! Does every omega household have a carpet cleaner or specialized roomba? Is there a special slick-be-gone cleaning product? Like, sure, Legion will lick it all off
Libby
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So satisfying

I was pulled into Ianthe and Legion's story right from the start. There was so much action in bed and out that I could hardly catch my breath. Watching the love grow between them was a delight and the sex was hot, hot, hot. I am so glad to see them get their HEA. They went through so much to get there. They really earned it. I can hardly wait for the next book in the series with a new couple to come out.
Nikicoles
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't Wait for more Omega stories of Pandora

Hell of a ride! I read the first 3 books in a weekend. I enjoyed the stories of Ianthe and Legion from beginning to end. Nicely done, kept me turning the page and rooting for both the main characters. Not overly dark, little spanking is involved, power exchanged set in a futuristic world of alphas, betas and omegas. And ofcourse a HEA. You won't be disappointed if you add this author to your following list!
Barbara J. Gore
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Legion and Ianthe's conclusion

I was somewhat disappointed in this part of their story. Ianthe's character becomes somewhat grating on my nerves. She continues to be a weak and whiney character. I expected some character growth.

I generally like Alpha/Omega stories but didn't finish feeling satisfied with this book
CAROLE RIDDELL
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I love these omega series i think! I'm not sure sometimes but this series did not disappoint me. The only thing was this last book has a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes which detracted from the flow of the story as my brain tried to understand what it was supposed to mean! Otherwise it was an enjoyable read!
Fathiyyah Ismail
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
I really dislike having to leave slightly bad comment, but holly molly the heroine just erks me!
Perhaps its just me, but she appears to be headstrong but the monologues just shows otherwise and its a shame because the Adrian and Legion are amazing characters!
I really think there is more to the Author, perhaps it didnt shine much in this particular series.
Jac K
Jul 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the conclusion of Ianthe and Legions story. I felt like the story was rushed. Ianthe and Legion barely interacted in this book and then they’re happily mated? She went from constantly feeling shame about her feelings toward him to having his baby...I think there needed to be a better explanation for how she overcame this. She loves him but what did he do to deserve that?
Danielle
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thrilling Series

While I extremely enjoyed the first three books, with their ever twisting plot, the stories could use a bit more editing. The hero and heroine were fantastic and easy to fall in love with! Unfortunately, the grammar mistakes that were found interrupted the flow of the story.
Mardi Sauve
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fun book in this series!

I recommend reading this series. If you enjoy alpha, controlling males in a complete power exchange. The dominance and submission is powerfully written and would be considered rape in our world, but this is a fantasy dystopian world and I thoroughly enjoyed the fantasy world.
Peggy Miller
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omega and alpha

This was a good wrap up and to this 3part series. Ms. Sable wrote a very good and entertaining story. She gave you a realist look into the world of Pandora, an alta world. Her tale was rich, I loved her detailed characters and the dialog between them all. Looking forward to her next book.
Maria Banales
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love it..

I really enjoyed reading theses last three books, I was surprised how good the story line was and I really liked the characters, to the point that I am looking forward to reading the rest of the books in this series..
Jennifer Turner
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Finally

I didn't think I'd ever get to the end I'm glad I finally finished it if you're a KU subscriber you can see for yourself if you like it but if I had to pay i wouldn't do it
K
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The end

The book starts where the last left off. Ianthe is separated from Legion and taken elsewhere. Eventually, she is reunited with her family and Legion and it ends on a good note
Amanda
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omegaverse

Very creative with great characters. Interested in reading more from this series about Castor. Also would like more about Adrian. Addison Cain got me hooked on these and this series was a great fix. Read all three in one day.
LaToya Toney
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelley Ricks
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!

This series keeps you wanting to read on! I love this author and the way she brings words to life and drawing the reader in just like they are part of the story.
Chelsie Griffin
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I love me a good omega verse book. I love supporting authors who explore this new genre and see their version of what an omega verse looks like

• Own to Obsess (Myth of Omega, #8)
  • Primal Possession (Alphas of Sandor #1)
  • Own To Obtain (Myth Of Omega, #9)
  • Ravaged Captive (Wren's Song, #4)
  • Taking Control (The Controllers, #1)
  • Broken (Omega's Destruction #1)
  • December (The Sacred Omegas #1)
  • Damaged (Omega’s Destruction, #2)
  • The Omega Prize (The Legion Omegas #1)
  • Own to Obey (Myth of Omega, #7)
  • Frenzy (The Omegaborn Trilogy #1)
  • Complete Control (The Controllers, #2)
  • Broken Captive (Wren's Song, #3)
  • Primal Mate (Alphas of Sandor #2)
  • Alpha Knots (Alpha Horde, #3)
  • Alpha Bonds (Alpha Horde, #2)
  • Alpha Hunger (Hordesmen, #1)
  • Alpha Collects (Alpha Horde, #4)
Lillian Sable writes erotic romances and is the author of The Dollhouse series. She is a former office-worker who spent more time fantasizing and daydreaming than doing her actual job. She started writing her fantasies down and turned her dreams into reality.

Lillian lives in Indiana with her husband.

Follow me on Facebook: @authorlilliansable
Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dMyAMc

Omegas of Pandora (6 books)
  • Omega's Deception (Omegas of Pandora, #1)
  • Omega's Capture (Omegas of Pandora, #2)
  • Alpha's Temptation (Omegas of Pandora #4)
  • Alpha's Corruption (Omegas of Pandora #5)
  • Alpha's Redemption (Omegas of Pandora #6)