Start by marking “Thick” as Want to Read:
Thick

Thick

Teeny has just moved into a brand new place and curiosity has gotten the better of her. When she meets her new neighbor she’s not prepared for how big or how hot he is. The gentle giant has her fantasies running wild and she’s learning what it means to love thy neighbor.

Bull has always been the biggest in the room and it’s annoying. He’s a former security guard who now doe
Published March 15th 2019 (first published March 13th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Thick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thick

Jen
This wasn’t my favourite one out of Alexa Riley’s short smutty stories. Even having said that though, I still gobbled it up in a hurry!
This one is about a gentle giant and a woman named Teeny! You can put your imagination to use and figure out the basic plot in the story .

Review to come...
Nat  ☽
Mar 26, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This little story could have been so cute. It could have, until we got to the "my dick is too big for condoms" part. Becauce HELL NO! This shit needs to leave people's heads. I once put my EUR41 foot into a condom that still rose to cover a part of my shin - I am almost 6feet, so that has to say something. Men like this need to go extinct just like women's belief in this cock-and-bull-story (fitting idiom, isn't it?)
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
This wasn't the worst Alexa Riley book I've ever read, but it was definitely not even close to the best. This was honestly a little boring in comparison to the rest of the weird things I've read by them? Idk man. I've said this before but I think I mean it now: I am probably done with Alexa Riley. Mehhhhhhh
♡Tonya♡
When Alexa Riley keeps to their formula of safe stories with no ow/om drama, they are unstoppable. This was a classic AR with plenty of steam and very low angst.

-no ow/om drama
-no cheating
-instalove
-no violence of a sexual nature
-safe neither are with others after meeting
-virgin hero but no mention of the hero being virgin or not. Definitely not a manwhore.
-good epilogues.
Tina
Mar 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Teeny is tiny and her new neighbor, Bull, is huge. How huge?? Well, I can’t say as though because it was never really clarified. Is he 6’6 350 or 6’4 275? How the hell should I know. Is he as big as Andre the Giant or Tom Hopper? 🤷🏻♀ This story is 78 pages and moves along at break neck speed. One day Teeny (18 year old virgin) is moving into her very first apartment, meets Bull, has sex with him a few times (can I just saw a resounding EWWW! to the whole, ‘he stuck his fingers into her and pushe ...more
*TANYA*
Sweet!!

AR’s stories are usually over the top but this one was so endearing and sweet!! I’ve just about read all of the authors books and this has got to be one of cutest I’ve read thus far. Lol.
Brittain *Needs a Nap and a Drink*
2.5 Stars mostly because this book is what it is and my problems with it are related to anatomy and logic.

Ladies. I know I covered this in one of the updates. But you can stretch a condom all the way up your forearm to your elbow so if a guy EVER claims that he is too big to wear one, you run. You run far. Because either he is a liar or he is a fucking Fae centaur out to repopulate the earth. No man is too big for a condom.

Also. If a man is supposedly filthy rich, he needs to go to a good tailor
Jenny
This has to be one of my fave AR stories ever, Bull and Teeny are the sweetest couple. They were so opposite but perfect for each other. He is big, she is small, he is an introvert, she is an extrovert. I especially loved how jealous and possessive Bull was. Epilogue with 3 kids and one on the way was adorable. We saw Teeny winning an award and Bull being crazy with jealousy because her boss dared to look at her. Totally adored these two!
Erin
Jun 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Tiny and Bull, you're both keepers for sure!

In Thick, we have stuffed animal creator, Tiny, moving into a new apartment. She is immediately curious as to the person that lives directly across from her. Bull, is an online consultant that tends to hide in his apartment because of his size. While we are not told exactly how large Bull is, he does compare himself to The Hulk. There's a lot of spying on Tiny at first, but eventually contact is made between the two and insta love proceeds. I do find
Coco.V
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's short and hot and a pleasant read for sure!
Jerecho
Apr 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Big and tiny that fits in - that summarizes the story. A short read, erotic in some point. A love story that tells that everyone fits in no matter how big or tiny you are.
*Dee's books!
Bull and Louise aka 'Teeny's quick, fun story was so darn cute and smexy to read! Yep, big alpha guy, Bull can cook and be very possessive and protective can have insecurities too in Alexa Riley's "Thick"!

4 opposites attracts stars! ****
kookyquinn
Sooooooo I mean I don't really expect much from an Alexa Riley novella because they're just for fun you know? But this was had all this great build up and kind of fizzled out. Pretty bummed out because I loved the first half.
Sana
we love a handful of thiccums
Tracy  C
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alexa Riley delivers another quick and dirty, over the top, instalove story that leaves you hot and happy!!! I love how the book is so dirty but sweet at the same time.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
As everyone know AR books are short but oh so steamy!

This one was so much fun! This past weekend I came across a picture of The Mountain (Game Of Thrones) and his wife these characters Teeny and Bull reminded me of them. She is also short and he is very big! I had a lot of fun reading this little one!
For a long stretched review it's a too short book.
With this one 5 stars will say more than my review.
AleJandra
Cute and hot. Pero muy muy basico.
Xerxia
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
I grabbed this because I saw a four star review come across my dash and figured why not? At 78 pages, it’s not much of a time commitment. I can only say that I must not have read the same book as the other reviewer.

This story hurtled along at a pace that bypassed ridiculous and moved straight into WTF. (view spoiler)My head is spinnin
Deborah
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it

It’s Alexa so you know what you’re getting but I really liked this one.

Bull is almost a recluse. His size (we’re never given any details but he’s too big to use the elevator) has made it so he’s stared at every time he goes outside. So he’s found it easier to just stay in. He’s so large clothes are uncomfortable so he spends a lot of time in just a pair of boxes. And yes he’s large everywhere.

Teeny is just that, she’s tiny. She maybe eighteen but she looks like a child. She looks at Bull and sh
Leila
2 bull in a china shop stars!

Another short story from Alexa Riley that was more ridiculous than cute this time around.

I usually appreciate AR books for what they are...short and steamy. I just had a harder time suspending belief with this one.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Smut Scale Stars

It’s been way too long since I got my Alexa Riley on. I missed this!!
Thick was just what I needed after a long series of emotional reads. It was good old fashioned smutty fun.

Teeny and Bull, despite their names, were super cute together. The story is everything you should expect when you pick up an Alexa Riley book.
*a quick read
*inst everything
*smuttilicious fun
*absolutely over the top
* entertaining

If you’re looking for a quick pallet cleanser, I suggest this author every tim
Darlene I read to many boooks
Janice Somers
This is such an excellent story. I couldn't put it down until I was at "The End." The characters were so believable. It has a large man who works from home and makes bread and a tiny girl who also works from home. Insta-love, dirty hot sex and double virgins.
Teeny is eighteen and moving to the city, at the same time her parents leave for a year-long cruise around the world. Teeny has never been on her own before and only lived her parents. She has her own business making stuffed animals. She des
Nova
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an Alexa Riley at their best.

Teeney is living on her own for the first time in her life, her parents are finally retired and taking the world cruise they have always dreamed of, the last thing she was expecting to was find Bull. She fell for him the minute she heard his voice and when he ordered her Chinese she knew this was a man that she was meant to find. Hes bigger than life itself and for the first time she feels safe and looked after. Can he really love her back?

Bull had never tho
Ꮗ€♫◗☿
Cute story

Cute insta-love story about a girl that is small and a guy that is huge. They are neighbors who both work from home and are self-conscious about their size.
Teresa (Reads_Romance)
Mar 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
I have so many opinions about this. Debating whether to write them all out.
5 stars.

A new Alexa Riley fave! Woop woop!
But it was way too short :((((
I wish this was longer than it was. Would've LOVED for this couple to have had a full length book.
The H was so sweet. Loved him.
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
This is pure Alexa Riley. Completely OTT and filthy dirty but still with that dash of sweet. Absolutely loved it!
nikki
Mar 21, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely not one of my favourite AR books. It was beyond ridiculous and had zero storyline. I usually love their books but feel like lately they are choosing quantity over quality.
Chitra *CJ*
I glance over at Teeny, who’s looking at the condoms, too. I look down her body and think about my big cock trying to fit inside her. It would be impossible. They don’t make condoms for Bigfoot, so it’s not like I could even do it if I wanted to.

How long is his dong? Yikes!

"Thick" is the story of Teeny and Bull.

Us AR fandom/addicts LOVE large guys, and this time around AR finally decided to write about a hunky bear of a giant and a tiny heroine. They have a meet cute, they cuddle, they care fo
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea
“I’m used to some people not wanting me to come over. My parents had a set of friends who outright said it. They weren't friends after that.” 0 likes
“If I got any happier I’d burst into glitter.” 0 likes