Start by marking “Inside the Flame” as Want to Read:
Inside the Flame

Inside the Flame

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews

To ask other readers questions about Inside the Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inside the Flame

really liked it 4.00  ·

Romance Rehab
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Y’all know I’ve struggled with PNR lately. But this book is the follow-up to the author’s absolutely FABULOUS debut novel, Air of Darkness, so I made grabby hands at it until it was on my Kindle. I have no shame.

Plot overview: Powerful fire mage, Theron, sets out to protect Jen, journalist and seer (she sees dead people, y’all) from the paranormal hordes who would use her powers against her and the rest of the world. Romance and action and smexy times ensue. This is slow-burn, action-packed, PNR
Angel Graham
Jun 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star-books
I read an Advanced Readers Copy.

I enjoyed this story for the most part. I think I may have enjoyed it more if I had read the first book before reading this. I think some things would have been easier to understand. It's my fault for not taking the author up on the first book at the time.

I like the heroine. She's independent, strong, strong-willed, brave. She takes no guff, not even from the hero.

The hero isn't your stereotypical hero, the author calls him a "cinnamon roll" hero. No, I'm not rea
Sharon L