Start by marking “Vicious Revenge (Vicious City, #4)” as Want to Read:
Vicious Revenge (Vicious City, #4)

Vicious Revenge

(Vicious City #4)

My naughty Kitty wants to turn her claws on me - but she should know better than to play the master at his own game.
Published April 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Vicious Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vicious Revenge

B. Koe
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Tremendous conclusion to the VICIOUS CITY SERIES, an outstanding MUST-BUY, page-turner!
Looking over those cliffs at the end of the prequel and each segment of this story about Vicious and Kitty has had this reader both hot and bothered about Kitty’s future, and if that future would include Vicious. From the very first paragraph of the prequel, “VICIOUS TEASE,” through the last page of this concluding segment, “VICIOUS REVENGE” author Loki Renard had my attention and total focus. Renard has the
Ähmsry
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hmph! ... the end ... really? For me it is rather an open end or an intermediate end with a lot of space for ... must be continued or ... there are still knots to solve.

Disentangled and on a common basis the relationship of Vicious and Kitty is only on one or two levels. There is still something missing, there is even more.

As always skillfully and wonderfully written, captivating with a suitable tempo and some drama and a lot of smiles.

Kitty's little revenge and her cry for attention are wonder
Diane
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE BOOK
I voluntatily reviewed a copy of "VICIOUS REVENGE" OMG!!!!! Kitty is out to be a very bad girl she wants revenge on Vicious for all his secrets, lies, tricks he's played on her.
Kitty trys to get her BF Blaze to help her escape and reek havoc on Vicious's life but she turns her down her and Slick her husband are having problems of their own and she hiding a secret.
Kitty gets help from Chad he's in a wheel chair but he's a genius and he agrees to help her until she decides to take things to far an
Gaynor Jones
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous ending to Vicious and Kitty's story!
Kitty is feeling revengeful towards Vicious as she learns about his tricks and lies, and so begins a twisted little game of the Kitty hunting her man.
More devious than she has appeared to be before she tries to drag Blaze into her schemes. But Blaze has issues of her own and has finally grown up enough to stay out of it as much as possible! Which is smart considering who she goes to for comfort and advice.
Kitty embarks on her mastermind plan to
Jan
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We’re back! Vicious is not happy at all. Kitty is being naughty and she is really going to learn once and for all that he is not playing with her. Kitty tried roping her BFF Blaze into it with her but Blaze was no fool. She wasn’t about make Slick angry. But Blaze has her own issues too. She feels like she doesn’t deserve Slick and that things are just going to crash and burn. Each one of our ladies has insecurity issues but our hot guys will fix that.

I love that Kitty decides to use a cheap mo
Cortnie
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm sad that this series is over, but HOLY SMOKE this ending was amazing! Kitty is one of my favorite characters; with the perfect blend of naivety and I-can-do-it-myself attitude. She also feels helpless and not listened to, and just wants to be treated like an intelligent woman. You could almost describe her as a brat. When she discovers the length Vicious has gone to to keep her under his control she snaps, and that decision is going to cost her.
This story really does have it all. It is full
Jayne
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vicious Revenge is the continuation of the story of Vicious and Kitty, Blaze and Slick, as given in Vicious Looks, Vicious Lies and Vicious Loves. I’ve grown to love these characters as they are revealed through the experiences in these books.

The whole series has just been plain entertaining and the slow reveal of who these people really are has been very interesting. In this newest adventure, we additionally meet Angelo Vitali, Bobby and Mark, who all add something special to this saga.

In thi
Lisa Roberts
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love love this series and in this last part Kitty is a full blown BRAT and is in for revenge being tired of being lied to by Vicious and its payback time and believe me she doesn't hold back and I loved it it was so exciting and thrilling and I cant believe the things she did she had a whole lot of guts and one thing she doesn't realize when shes caught she pays big time and no more fun and games, Vicious will have his punishment.
I loved seeing some older characters in this one and it was a f
Julie Cohen
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the entire Vicious series in a few days (#1-3 actually, then I had to wait a few months for #4 to be released). #4 wasn't my favorite in the series, but it wrapped up the series and was still worth reading. These are dark Dom/Sub themed books with twisted characters, but the characters draw the reader in quite easily and thoroughly. Short reads, but very well-written. The characters are quite distinct and there are several good plot twists along the way. Loki is a fabulous writer, so much ...more
Rhonda Hicks
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has to be one of the most twisted revenge plots I've read. Kitty has the inner brat in her and she's tired of being lied to. Her game of revenge on Vicious could come with consequences she's not ready for. And is Vicious ready for what he's brought about? As this cat and mouse games between Kitty and Vicious continues, Loki Renard expressed it in such a way I could actually picture the mental thoughts going through these characters minds and at certain points even mentally giggled over the ...more
Courtney Green
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I Give this book a 3.5 but listing as a 4 Star Rating.
Intimate Scene Rating: 3.5/5
Heat Level: 3.5/5
Drama: 3.5/5
Dark: 2.5/5
This book was definitely the best out of the series and I found it to be decently paced but a fairly quick read.
I’m usually not a big fan of secondary main characters being evenly written within the main story, but I really dig Blaze, she just has a way of burrowing into you heart, I loved her and Slick a lot.
Kitty a few times annoyed me mainly cause she is so stubborn or act
Sue Tedrick
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the series...perfect ending. Vicious and Kitty started explosively, and their relationship continued in like manner throughout. All I can say is to expect the unexpected; and every time you think the story is going in one direction, get ready for a swerve. It’s edgy, sensual, filled with tension that will continue to coil tighter and tighter, and carries the undercurrent of love two very stubborn characters hold for each other. The question is whether they will overcome each other’s roadbl ...more
Leslie OBrien
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! Kitty’s idea of revenge is something you want front row seats for along with a whole lot of popcorn. But as with all nefarious ideas, things don’t go as planned and suddenly Kitty finds herself in more than hot water. Hot, blistering oil is more likely and it’s soooo good. There were many scenes where I alternated between laughing and shock (as in, oh no, she didn’t! But she did.) “Vicious Revenge” is book 4 in the Vicious City series and it’s a fly by the seat of your pants ...more
Kaye Robinson
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Revenge served wickedly...

What a finish to a seriously hot thrilling series...
This I found was an epitome of a thrill ride where you strap in from the first page and enjoy the ride with twists, turns, thrilling highs and lows with
Kitty and Vicious getting their own back on each other was enough to send my kindle up in smoke...
Loki is a one click author for me as I just know that when I read her books it going to be a seriously fun hot and steamy ride...needs more that 5 stars
Coline Peterson
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!  This series has it all adventure, drama, and a love story that is so hot it's smoking!  It's a fast read, well written tale that sucks you in and keeps you there till you have read the whole thing! Vicious and Kitty are two very strong people who waver between what one can think of to do to best the other. Even though they know their it for each other they can't seem to help themselves, and then they bring poor Slick and Blaze are along with them and what an adventure it was! Lo ...more
BookKitten
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending to a perfect series. Kitty should know better than to test Vicious, but she needs to prove her worth in the only way she knows how. I loved the surprise characters, the angst, the true deviance and defiance. The bond that Kitty and Vicious have is like no other. My favorite line "Why do I respond to him the same way whether he pleasures me or punishes me?". Mmm, this book is sexy, thrilling and raw. Love this whole series.
Missy Brown
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vicious Revenge continues the story of Vicious and Kitty. Here Kitty plans to beat Vicious at his own game. But as always things don't always go as planned. You need to read Vicious Revenge to find out what Vicious does with Kitty when she takes her games to far. What follows is a can't put down, edge of your seat read. This series is well worth reading and will leave Loki Renard on your author list to follow.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant ending to a intriguing series! I’m sorry to see it end but man what a conclusion! Kitty is seeking revenge and her target is Vicious. He thinks it’s all fun and games but when Kitty takes it too far all hell breaks loose. What will Vicious do to Kitty when he finally gets his hands on her? A great conclusion, I want more about Slick and Blaze! I highly recommend this book and this series!!
Bethann
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I recd this book as an ARC I fiund it was an awesome way to end this series. Fund out how kitty tries to seek revenge the master mind criminal vicious it Def an exiting game of cat and mouse see how kitty goes about this revenge game. I could not put down literally read I, just a few hrs. I think if you enjoyed other books in this series this ending you will so so enjoy. I ABSOLUTELY love love Loki Renard Books
Sherry Wood
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book

I just finished reading this book, the last book in this series and it was amazing. I loved the chemistry between Kitty and Vicious and the dark love they share. The action in this book keeps you reading but when you reach the end, you'll want more. (Sigh) There is some spankings and some rough sex throughout, so be forewarned.
Ri
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it

This is the final conclusion to this series. It had the feel of the first book again and I'm glad. It had lost that certain spark in book three. I have enjoyed these characters.

Very interesting way to conclude it but after reading the note from Vicious it all made sense and actually worked for these characters.
Karin Gesell
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying, the name does not lie! Miss Kitty works hard on her revenge, and works it well. But she doesn’t quite get the results she wanted, at least not for awhile. This was quite an epic and entertaining end to a series, and to characters, I’ve enjoyed quite a great deal. Definitely must reads!!!
JustALady
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so sad to see this series end. I love Kitty, Vicious, Slick and Blaze. You will find you cannot put this book down. But before you even pick it up please find the first book Vicious Looks. This series is just too good to miss even one page. I definitely recommend not just this book but the entire series!
Angela
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great conclusion to the story of revenge and justice, betrayal and truth, honesty and deception. Vicious and Kitty's relationship has not been easy; explosive is the word to describe the passion, the fury and the determination that each brings forth. Keep track of what has happened, because you never know when an action or a word from previous will play a role in what is to come.
K G Wakeley
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Visciouse

I absolutely loved this series...Loki Regard has done it again. You fall in love with all her characters..well most of them...the story was brilliant and keeps you enthralled through all four books....I totally recommend this series to any one who enjoys the road through their lives...
Alicia
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great conclusion to a hot and exciting series. Written with confidence and humour, Vicious Revenge has Kitty behaving so very badly and old friends coming in to add their ha'pence worth to her and Vicious' business. Quick, hot and satisfying.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series kept you on the edge from the first to the last page! Kitty’s shenanigans will finally bring her the punishment that she deserves at Vicious’s hand. The story is intense and will entertain you. I honestly volunteered to review an arc.
Angela
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kitty decides to get revenge on Vicious. She is tired of feeling powerless. Vicious thinks it’s all fun and games until she goes too far. Blaze had a secret that is eating her up and Slick is trying to figure it out. In the end Kitty learns a lesson!
Kelly
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
What a fabulous ending to Kitty and Vicious's story.
Kitty was very, very naughty and gets herself into a lot of trouble. Vicious wants to protect her but even he knows that she can't help but misbehave.
I want to hear more about Slick and Blaze!
Heather Blitz
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh this was hardcore! I never knew what was going to pop up next. Kitty is turning a little wacky and just a tiny bit... conflicted HA! Oh the twists ( and twisted) turns. I hope there's a part 5
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Amazon Top 100, USA Today bestselling, and #1 bestselling author in multiple Amazon categories, Loki Renard writes sizzling hot, occasionally dark and twisted stories of dominance, submission and discipline.

Vicious City (4 books)
  • Vicious Looks (Vicious City #1)
  • Vicious Lies (Vicious City #2)
  • Vicious Loves (Vicious City #3)