Start by marking “Bee's Flowers (Bee's Flowers, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Bee's Flowers (Bee's Flowers, # 1)

Bee's Flowers (Bee's Flowers, # 1)

Most everyone has gone to a flower shop and purchased a bouquet. Have you ever taken the time to ponder where the flowers are going and the story behind every purchase?

Welcome to Bee's Flowers, where there is a story behind every bouquet. A place where customer's and owner's lives intertwine.

Along the way, there will be love, and there will be loss, there will be laughte
Published April 27th 2019 by Corlet Dawn

To ask other readers questions about Bee's Flowers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bee's Flowers

Start your review of Bee's Flowers (Bee's Flowers, # 1)
Lisa Anthony
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Wonderful stories all centered by the love and beauty of flowers and the sweet sisters that own the shop.
WeLoveBigBooksAndWeCannotLie
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book review!!!!! Bee’s Flowers was sent to us by its author, Corlet Dawn. We cannot express how grateful we are when we receive these gifts for reading and reviewing 💗💗💗 This book kind of through me for a loop. I admit that I had a hard time getting through the first little bit because reading about domestic violence makes me so sad. I kept with it though and am sooooo glad I did. The book is not centered around domestic violence but it does play a role in one of several storylines. This book is ...more
Alina Yates
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bee’s Flowers was a surprise. I did not expect the strong opening chapter and I found myself drawn to the characters right away. My heart went out to Eleanor as I had heard and seen her story so many times with family members and friends. Molly touches my heart and Corlet Dawn intermingles the character connections nicely.

Bee’s Flowers takes on a life of its own as author Corlet Dawn introduces the characters’ lives as they make their purchase at the flower shop. Slowly, the stories
Morgan Brittany
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this novel. I often found that I couldn't keep my eyes dry for very long as I continued to read it.

Much like Love Actually, these characters share a lovely little Flower shop run by two sister's. That flower shop brings joy where so much pain seemed to reside. Nobody's story was light or fluffy. Each story hit me right in the heart because they allowed me to view the different avenues of pain that most people face.

Just like the blurb suggests, you reall
Cindi Burleson
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book certainly provided a different perspective. Have you ever thought about the lives of the people who purchase from you if you are in the retail business? Just that thought has led me to look a little differently at the people I meet each day. This is a good book. The stories which intertwine throughout the book offer mystery, romance, reality, and love. Some chapters put me on the edge of my seat while others were "sit back, relax, and enjoy". A box of tissues was needed occasionally, t ...more
Whitney Goyette
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author through Voracious Readers Only.

This was a beautifully written book. It was well thought out, the characters were detailed and deep. The stories of each character felt so REAL, and deeply personal. It was a gift to be able to read this. The photos in tho book, and how the flowers played a part throughout the stories and lives of the characters was amazing, and beautiful. I would highly recommend this one, I would also suggest having ti
Cheryl
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed reading this book. It revolves around a quaint flower shop, its owners, some of the friends they make because of it, and how their lives become intertwined. Its a story about love and its many facets of living and loss, the dark sides and the bright sides of people, and the important role that family and friends play in a person’s life. But its also about the importance of opening up to others and sharing of self in order to move along, get through, or accept the circumstances of ...more
Shellie
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
August 2019 Book Club selection: I had high hopes for this book because it was by a local author. It fell flat for me and for the majority of Book Club. The characters needed more depth. The stories needed more interest. We read The Language of Flowers in the past and I think we were all hoping for the flowers and their meanings to be more prominent. It was a quick easy read, but not one of my favorites.
Jamie Espitia
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I happened upon this by chance and I’m so thankful that I did! Bees Flowers is beautifully written. It will make you laugh, cry, scream, and just feel everything.

I Unexpectedly devoured this book! I could not put it down and loved the intertwining of the stories. This book leaves the reminder that life is short, you never know what someone is going through, and lean on others in times of need.

I look forward to more from the author!
Amy Elliott
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lois Miller
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bee's Flowers is a thought provoking book.It has friendships,relationships with their ups and downs. It has sorrow, love, FLOWERS for all the recovering. The Bee's family is absolutely the greatest friend.to have..
Suzy Sunshine
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!!! Couldn’t put it down.
Joseph Harold
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By far, the best book I have ever read. The book tugged at my heartstrings, I loved the concept, characters, and emotional development. During the first chapter I was beyond hooked, it was hard for me to put the book down.
Bonnie Sumner
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful book! Loved how the characters were developed, each having their own story intertwined with the next. Some moments made me laugh out loud, while others brought me to tears. Any book that can evoke physical emotion is something special. This is a must read, you will not be disappointed!
Darren Reilly
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful first book from newcomer Corlet Dawn. The characters are real to life and face realistic struggles. The way she weaves the narrative through the Flower Shop so that all characters intersect/ support each other makes for a truly charming book! I would definitely recommend this book for anyone that loves a good story, great characters and a heart tug!
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once you open the pages of this book prepare to fall in love with the characters. Even the one (or ones) you initially believe you are going to hate. Given time, every one of them finds a place in your heart. Sadness, anger and yes, hate, all have a role to play. In the end, each of us has to give strength to the stronger powers of love and friendship and acceptance and endurance and coming to peace.
This is one of those where you will often find yourself saying "one more chapter" and not b
Emily Knight
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve loved what I read. You can easily connect with the characters and feel for them. I laughed and wanted to cry. There were several times where I had to stop reading so I could gather myself and tell my heart it was going to be ok. Corlet has done an amazing job with her first book and I can’t wait to see what else she’ll release.
Abi Fear
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the intertwining lives of all the characters, and all of their separate stories. I laughed a lot, and I cried more than a few times. Highly recommend!
Angela
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely story of strength and vulnerability, loss and hope, friendship and family. Enjoyed this debut novel by Corlet Dawn. I look forward to reading more from her.
Autumn
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely in love with the layout of the stories that this author has included in this book. It takes the lives of several different people and throughout the book they become part of each other's stories. It was a tear jerker, it was romantic, it was funny. I enjoy a wide range of genres, but this will be a favorite of mine due to the creativeness that the author has come up with to tell the story of all the characters in this book. I look forward to more from this new and upcoming author ...more
Coleen
Jun 14, 2019
Susie
Jun 09, 2019
Sharon Fisher
rated it did not like it
Jul 12, 2019
Advanced Copies f...: Author Interview and eBook Giveaway 2 13 Oct 04, 2019 01:17PM
Book Bloggers of ...: Author Interview and eBook Giveaway 1 6 Oct 04, 2019 07:44AM
Book Discussion Group 1 4 May 20, 2019 01:05PM

• A Million Doorways
  • Have You Seen Luis Velez?
  • Have My Baby (Crescent Cove, #1)
  • One, Two ... He Is Coming For You (Rebekka Franck, #1)
  • The Perfect Wife
  • Snow in Vietnam: A Novel
  • The Beach Wedding (Married in Malibu, #1)
  • The Woman I Was Before
  • The Binding Ties (Blood for Blood #2)
  • Arrogant Boss
  • Exit
  • My Grape Paris (The Grape Series #2)
  • An Important Day
  • Incomplete Works: A Novel
  • The Trouble with Paradise (Madeline Dawkins #4)
  • Patron Saints of Nothing
  • The Cottage at Hope Cove (Hope Cove #1)
  • The Stranger Inside
Corlet (Cor-lay) is an emergency room nurse by trade and a first time author.

She has loved reading since she was little and to have written a book fulfills a lifelong dream for her.

If she is not working or writing, she can be found outside gardening, hiking or running in the Colorado sun. You can also find her at kickboxing several times a week with her husband and teenage daughter.

H