Start by marking “Still Loved…Still Missed!” as Want to Read:
Still Loved…Still Missed!

Still Loved…Still Missed!

• What does a flower teach us we often fail to see?

• “The
Published March 7th 2019 by Notion Press

To ask other readers questions about Still Loved…Still Missed!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Still Loved…Still Missed!

Sumit RK
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The dread of loneliness is greater than the fear of bondage.

“Still loved...Still missed! The myriad hues of souls” is a collection of 14 short stories and a poem. Each of these short stories delves deep into the complexities of love, misery and a sense of loss. Not just people, even inanimate objects have stories to tell; stories that make you introspect, revive old memories, stories that touch your soul.

Each story explores a different emotion but the theme of melancholy and of having love
Bharath
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a set of 14 short stories and a poem. The stories are the short - short story variety – averaging 3 pages or so, except for a few exceptions. With these it is important the theme is strong as you cannot develop the characters with depth. This book does that well, and each of the stories has a nice theme reflecting largely on life and nature.

There is an undercurrent of philosophical exploration in all the short stories. The first story is about a sepal and it’s selfless nurturing of the
Aakanksha
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Still Love...Still Missed by Mridula is a heart-wrenching tale consists of different types of emotions. The dark blue cover page makes me like it even more because of its austerity. The book comprises a few short stories, and one poem based on love happened under the lavender tree.

Every story has different sentiments, but I feel sadness in common. The author is a skillful story-teller. She knows when and where to put a twist. The plot does not only show human POV, but animals, plants, and non-l
Ramya
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a collection of 14 short stories and one poetry named "Love Under The Lavender Tree". The stories are so vividly portraying different stands of emotions. Each story has so much meaning packed as densely as possible. Some works are an commentary on human nature.Language used here is simple and easy to understand.

I love most of the stories in this book especially Bluebells in the woods, which shows the innocence of the kid. Some stories makes you cry for a moment.
My favourites are:
🐠 Wedding
Kavita
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
: “I received a copy of this book through The Book Genie Review Program.

' Still Loved Still Missed' is a collection of short stories and. Poem. With a very simplistic cover and a good blurb this work calls to be picked up.

A short read of stories that have an underlying message about nature and also life in its various facets....mostly the sadder parts. Most of the stories are narrated in a first person PoV and the author gives words to the perspectives of so many mundane or things we do not usu
Katherine
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still loved... still missed is a mesmerising collection of 14 heartwarming short stories and a concluding poem which was just a cherry on top. Each story depicts something extraordinary and has diverse themes too. Melancholy,hope,dreams,memories,greed,honesty and sympathy are to name a few of those emotions. Writing a short story is never easy because sometimes if the story is too short then it fails to impress the reader let alone have a chance of leaving an everlasting impact but fortunately t ...more
Aparna Preethi
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have never been a lover of short stories, but then there are few books which will make you try certain things you never have done before. Now, I have come up with the review for another book of short story collection ‘Still Loved… Still Missed’ by Mridula. I am glad that this book and the book I have read before, which is also a short story collection, this has a little of same striking features.

When I first started this book, I have observed that there are both positive and negative things de
Rakhi Jayashankar
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Still Loved Still Missed is a collection of short stories. The stories are unconventional yet simple, endearing yet thought provoking. The stories are poetic proses.

The prime mention is to be given to the style of narration. It is quite palpable and engaging. Author has an inclination towards nature. Most of the stories including the title story are about inhuman or non living things but the author has succeeded in making them the characters and successfully connected the readers with them.

There
Khyati Gautam
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Have you ever heard of Sepal and a bamboo coracle? Do they intrigue you? Would you like to know their stories? Grab Still Loved… Still Missed which is imbued with heartwarming stories to sadden and rev up your spirit, both at the same time.

It is a collection of 15 soothing short stories and poems which are woven beautifully. In each work, you could identify with the author’s penchant for nature. The way she presented her own emotions and thoughts through them is amazing. As you begin with the jo
Zainab
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Title : Still loved Still Missed
Author : Mridula
Publisher : @notion.press

⭐ Still loved still missed is assemblag of 14 short tales and one poem. All the stories are based on divergent theme of hope, faith, beliefs, trust, desire and many more. They are short yet conclusive.
⭐ Among 14 stories few grab my attention, they are "The Sepal", "Still loved still missed", "Hunger", "and Quiet flew the little birds". I was gripped by them surely these stories will stay with me for long time.
⭐ Every s
Summaiya
Jun 01, 2019 rated it liked it
This is my second short stories reading. I loved them so immensely. Every tale has different characters and different pursuit of work. The theme of the stories based on love to fantasy,hunger to death and fear of loss to resilience..
Language used in this collection were easy to understand but some of them were didn't connected to me well. Every story deals with the emotional states with minor details of life and thoughts will take reader to think so deeply or beyond the actual reality.
Auhtor
Ritika Chhabra
Follow Just A Girl High On Books for more reviews.

Thank you The Book Genie PR for the copy.

Still Loved...Still Missed! is a collection of 14 unconventional short stories and a beautiful poem. The book is filled with simple short stories that take a new look at life. From the point of various unexpected narrators, the stories show us a world that we are more or less ignorant of.

The stories included in the book feature nature and the different ways we ignore it. They also talk about different less
Aishwary Mehta (The_Fugitive_Biker)
10th Book of 2019

Quote from the Book I Liked - 'The dread of loneliness is greater than the fear of bondage.' (Page 42)

Rating - 4.5 Stars

Plot Summary - “Still loved...Still missed! The myriad hues of souls” is a collection of 14 short stories and a poem. These stories span characters and emotional states with canny details that touch the depths of your soul. Picturing the complexities of love, misery, and mystery, the stories try to gnaw your heart like never before.

• What d
Ankita Sharma
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book:- Still loved...still missed
Author:- Mridula
Pages:- 78
Format:- Ebook

The book is a collection of 14 short stories and one poem. While writing this book, the main subject on author's mind must have been The nature because even though there's diversity in each story, the love for nature remained intact.

I don't really read short story books that much but this one, I thought, was very heart felt. Each story was written very carefully and was wrapped with different emotions. It was fast paced; I
Aryan Sarath
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of short stories and a poem by Mridula. What is special about this book is it features the stories which aren't usual. When I say this, I mean it. There were 14 short stories and a poem and each one differs from one another in terms of emotions, message it wanted to convey and the style/appeal quotient.

This would be loved by the readers who seeks a change in the pattern of the stories, most of the times. The stories revolves around Sepal, a Dog, a Soul, a Spider, break up to
Venky
Mar 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: bibliocase
Bleak, Dark, and introspective, "Still Loved...Still Missed! The myriad hues of souls" by Dr. Mridula, is pastiche of emotions, expressed in a refreshingly novel manner. A reflective Sepal brooding over its selfless services to a petal, a weakened and famished spider striking a treacherous conversation with an unsuspecting bee, and a woman with an inveterate obsession for both the spectacle of the sky and the surge of flight are some of the stories that contrive to weave an interesting web of pa ...more
Karen
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book offers you fourteen short stories and a poem.

With "Still Loved...Still Missed! : The Myriad Hues of Souls", Mridula has created a collection of short stories and a poem on love and loss. Each story is told from a distance, from an angle that triggers emotions, pain, and that can even be healing. Mridula presents memorable stories which are intriguing and offer food for thought at the same time. The stories may be sad, and even make you cry - but they give you the opportunity to reconsi
Shoumya
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Highly recommended! as this book is a collection of 14 short stories and 1 poem will take you all to a journey of different genres of life and death. The beginning of the novel is with the life a blooming flower and the end will take you the final destination..where everyone finds salvation.
While reading this novel you may find some instances where you stop and read the lines once again just to feel the emotions portrayed by the author..which gives the true essence of life.
Let's explore differen
Manali
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That moment when a collection of short stories makes you feel so much that you need to take a break, that's when you know it's worth it. This book is so tots overflowing with emotions that it should come with a warning, emotional road ahead. I really liked it. It kinda helped me get peace. In short it was a very cathertic read for me.
Ps I liked the poem best.
Sharanya
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
❇  This book is a collection of 14 short stories and a poem.Each story has a deep message with it.

❇The title "still loved still missed.." is the title of one of the short stories. The subtitle "The Myriad hues of souls " befits the storyline.

❇I loved all the stories but my most favorite among them are "The sepal " , Bluebells in the Woods… & "And Quiet Flew the Little Birds…".

❇The author's writing style is distinctive and attractive.She conveys her message flawlessly.

❇I came to know that the
Mohit Goyal
Plot- 4 stars
Characters: 4 Stars
Writing and Presentation- 5 Stars
Final Rating- 4 Stars

The cover is so beautiful to see. It has that Royal Classic Look which every reader wishes to keep in his/ her collection.

The title may seem very positive. But most of the Stories talk about the Dark side of Life. This is one of its kind type of novel.

The blurb talks about some intriguing question about life, which inspires a reader to pick this novel.
areader guy
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet stories

Sweet, heart touching, simple But deep stories
The book contains 14 shot stories along with a very beautiful shot poem. Still loved.....still missed is haveing the best shot stories out of which
The Sepal, fly....flew....flown, Still loved.....Still missed and hunger are the best stories i found
The Sepal basicaly show the love of parents in a form of a flowers life
fly...flew...flown is the story if a girl who wanna fly
And more and more and more every single story is so heart touchi
Deepanshi Sharma
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really love reading short stories. This book is really very touching. I loved how wonderfully the author has penned down these beautiful stories which directly touches the core of your heart. This book is really good and you can read this book to lighten your heart. Small stories with deep meaning and lovely plots. A good read penned in simple language. Also recommended for beginners
Sayan Basak
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Emotions being the major backdrop of the stories and the poems which are presented in this lovely book. Everybody has a home team: It’s the people you call when you get a flat tire or when something terrible happens. It’s the people who, near or far, know everything that’s wrong with you and love you anyways. These are the ones who tell you their secrets, who get themselves a glass of water without asking when they’re at your house. These are the people who cry when you cry. These are your peopl ...more
Ishika Tiwari
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
🍃SPECIAL REVIEW🍃Still Loved...Still Missed: The Myriad Hues of  Souls by Mridula
📑
The deep blue cover with swirling words gave an enchanting feel to the book and as I dived  into Mridula's words carved for loss, longing, love and the complex panorama of human life, I discovered a symbiosis of the instinctual self and the transcendental one; the human and the universe.
📑
These 14 stories and a poem have characters and creatures- living and non-living, invested with a life of their own and as a reade
Apurba Ganguly
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
First and foremost, I thank the author for giving me an opportunity to review such a unique work of fiction.

Still Loved...Still Missed is one of those very unconventional books that you may come across once in your life. It's quite surprising to know that this is the début work by the author, and I loved it dearly. Though the verse was nice in its crude way, the prose is what would occupy your attention greatly.

Everybody loves short reads. Specially those which have subtle plot twists. Still Lov
LibroReview
May 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Non-living objects or inanimate things can be our best teachers. In our daily lives, we are so busy with all the race among all the moving things (including human being) going on around us, we rarely see what a simple coracle, our dreams, a flower or broken crayons can teach us. However, this book has brought many such things to life.
Still Loved, Still Missed! Is a collection of 14 short stories and a poem. The book has brought many inanimate things to life and teaches us morals through the stor
Kurian
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With a beautiful collection of 15 short stories, Mridula is here to conquer hearts though her theme is more on souls. This first book stands out and we can expect many more such excellent books from this talented author
I read 15 heartwarming and quite clever and wonderful stories.
The author has cleverly entered into the mind of the reader, providing ample ammunition for fulfilling individual imagination.
With such clever styling, the book is ideal for the young readers, the grown ups and even old
Simran Sardana
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still Loved, Still Missed

Mridula

Publishers: NOTION PRESS

"“Still loved...Still missed! The myriad hues of souls” is a collection of 14 short stories and a poem. These stories span characters and emotional states with canny details that touch the depths of your soul. Picturing the complexities of love, misery and mystery, the stories try to gnaw your heart like never before.
What does a flower teach us we often fail to see?
“The belly is an ungrateful wretch.” Is it true?
Once Tasha obtains a trea
Priyanka Parikh
Title : Still Loved...Still Missed
Author : Mridula
No of Pages : 78
Genre : Fiction
Publisher : NotionPress
Stars : 2.5/5

Still Loved...Still Missed is a collection of 14 short stories and a poem. The stories dealt with hunger issues, undying love, grief, dreams, mystery, death, illusions, etc.
Amongst the 14 short stories, the ones which I liked were The Sepal, Hunger and Bluebells in the Woods.
The Sepal : This story gives a lesson that one day people will forget their mentors when they are on their
« previous 1 3 4 next »