Start by marking “Temptation” as Want to Read:
Temptation

Temptation

Gabriel McCollough is the star basketball coach, Top draft pick that played in one season and retired from the game of basketball from a injury and the twenty-five-year-old alpha male every young woman in town can’t help but like.

Desiree Spence is a good teacher, a good person, a quiet, reserved soul, but a chance meeting with a handsome coach, ten years her junior, tests
Published February 28th 2019 by 304 Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temptation

Start your review of Temptation
Jadine
May 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This story is AMAZING simply amazing and I couldn't get enough from this story. It had so much in it and I loved how the author weaved this story. It is an insta love so be forewarned but it so simple that it is not unreasonable. It isn't one of those things that the see each other fall in love and happily ever after.

Gabriel is a basketball God but he is injured and becomes a coach in hopes of living out his dream of coaching basketball instead of playing. He is a God in the coaching world as
Jennifer Pierson
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Temptation was quite the short(ish) story that I really wish had been longer. It's the story of Desiree Spence, a good girl who just went through a bad breakup, so she's starting over with a new job, but she has some trust issues. She meets Gabriel McCollough the basketball coach at her new school, and he wants her badly, but she isn't down for it since she's 10 years older than he is, and she didn't even know that he was a pro basketball player before his injury when she turned him down. He's ...more
Wendy Livingstone
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me, and I will certainly be looking out for her work in the future. Gabriel is a basketball coach, and Desiree is a new teacher at the same school. The chemistry between these two is intense and undeniable. This is a well written story which is filled with drama, and is a sweet, humorous read. I was intrigued and hooked throughout, and I recommend for all lovers of an older woman / younger man scenario.
Pamela session
Mar 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Amazing love

This was an amazing story Desi and Gabe had strong chemistry I live how he fought for the love and stood up to his family. I love yonger man older woman love stories
Pat
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This wonderfully sweet book captured my attention from the very beginning with the well written storyline and well developed characters! I really liked the interaction and chemistry between Desiree and Gabriel which kept me glued to my kindle until the turn of the very last page!
Ellen
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story of Gabriel and Desi is a sweet one. Personally, the character development wasnt as in depth as I would prefer but overall I did enjoy the book and if youre looking for a quick satisfying read, then this is for you.
Synthia Littleton
I really wanted to enjoy this story.

I didn't connect to the hero of heroin. I never was invested or felt like I had a full understanding of their back stories. The sexual chemistry was good. I plan on reading another series by this author. This one was just okay for me.
Julie Sherman
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a sweet read. It’s between a older woman and a younger man and showed you the struggles between then because of family drama and society preconceptions. The writing flows, the story is solid and character development is there.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This a wellwritten and fastpaced story that captivated me from the start. The storyline is entertaining and actionpacked. The characters are wonderful. Can not wait for the next book in this series.

Kendra
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Cassie Ashford
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
First time author and really enjoyed this read! Definitely adding this author to my TBR list.
Shavonna Futrell
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Desiree Spence just lost her job and the man she loved. With everything going on Desiree has decided she needs a fresh start, new town, new job and perhaps even a new man.

Gabriel McCullough, superstar NBA player injured after two seasons retires and becomes a coach to help with influencing the next generation.

The chemistry between Desiree and Gabriel is undeniable but Desiree is fresh out of a relationship where she was betrayed and she also has a problem with him being 10 years younger than
Chiquita Dennie
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ebony Stubbs
Romance Novel Jun...: New Release 2/28 1 7 Feb 27, 2019 09:15PM
African American ...: New Release 2/28 1 10 Feb 27, 2019 09:13PM
Romance Retreat: New Release 2/28 1 14 Feb 27, 2019 06:26PM
Romance Retreat: Follow on Goodreads+TBR 3 12 Dec 21, 2018 07:15PM

• Destiny Fulfilled (Destined For The Lycan King #3)
  • New Year, New Boo?: a holiday short
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Bingo Love
  • Saga: Book One
  • Captured by Dragons (Five Crowns, #1)
  • Howl for Me (Golden Moon Shifters)
  • Kroga's Redemption (Alien Bounty Hunters Book 7)
  • A Vampire, A Shifter
  • Caroline's Child (Heart of Texas #3)
  • Safe Space II: The Finale
  • Safe Space (Safe Space #1)
  • Instinctual (Rise of the Iliri, #2)
  • BloodLust (Rise of the Iliri, #1)
  • Defiance (Rise of the Iliri, #3)
  • Love Unsolicited
  • Broken Heart Syndrome
  • When We Love: the novel (Captivated by You Book 2)
Chiquita Dennie is an author and entrepreneur. Born in Memphis, TN, and currently a Los Angeles CA native. Her background in film/tv has taught and shaped her passion for writing with her debut romance novel Antonio and Sabrina Struck In Love. Since its debut, fans have embraced the unconventional love story of Sabrina Washington and Antonio De Luca making Antonio and Sabrina Struck In Love an ...more