Start by marking “Made in London: A Forbidden Romance” as Want to Read:
Made in London: A Forbidden Romance

Made in London: A Forbidden Romance

He was forbidden, I was vulnerable.
He pursued me, I resisted.
When I came to London, It wasn’t to find him.
A man who shrugged on a life of crime like a well-worn jacket.
A man who made my principles desert me in a heartbeat.
Somebody who invoked fear, desperation and longing with just one flash of his deadly eyes.
A protector, a destroyer and a man with no mercy.
The one
Published March 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Made in London, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Made in London

MiraJane
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author via booksprout to give a voluntary honest review. This review contains only my own thoughts and opinions of this book.

Made in London had an interesting start. I was drawn in with the storyline, curious to see where it would take me with the tragedy Summer went through and her finding out about her father. I did feel that the car accident and the dad revelation is a bit overused in literature, but I wasn’t really that bothered about it
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Just lovely!☺This is my first Stella Andrews novel, and it was FABULOUSLY HOT & STEAMY!! Easily a 4.5 Star Read!! After reading book two I might bump it to a 5!
Made in London is a sexy, fun, and suspenseful Mafia Romance. It's a forbidden romance because of who Summer’s father is and how he would not want his newly found sweet innocent, virgin princess daughter to be with a man like himself, his stepson, Max!
Dark, dangerous, and desirable men are just what I like!! Apparently so does our h
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Summer lost her whole immediate family in a car wreck, and as she's going through important papers, she learns that the only father that she's known, isn't her real father at all, and that her birth father is in London. So since she's going there to stay with her aunt for a while, she decides go in search of him. Her aunt gives up the information quickly, and it gets easier from there, as the first night out with her cousin, she's rescued by a sexy man named Maxwell, and his brother Charlie, who ...more
Carma
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-kindle
All it took was one tragic accident for Summer to lose her whole life, literally. She lost her mother, her father and little sister when another driver plowed into their car, killing them and taking them from her forever. She lost her identity when after the funeral she was going through papers and found her father wasn’t her biological father. She is setting off on a mission to find where she belongs and see if there is room for her in a new family.

Maxwell is the perfect son, well technically s
CS
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 Stars

This little romance has a bit of everything! Emotional drama with the loss of her parents and little sister in a tragic accident, Summer’s story starts off quickly and heartfelt. While she was dealing with her sudden loss, Sumner discovered her birth father is living in London.
She was still in shock that her beloved father wasn’t her birth father, she flew to London in search of her father.
This turned into a stepbrother/stepsister romance with mafia/Mobster undertones.
Their relati
Gladys
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this read but not without some reservations. I was drawn to this book initially because of the fact that forbidden romance is one of my favorite tropes. I felt the whole "forbidden" angle really wasn't that big of a deal, considering how the story was written. So, for me, it was on the lighter side of the forbidden spectrum. I did like Summer and Max and the spark that was between them. The story offered a good amount of drama, suspense and emotional turmoil. As for my dislikes. I though ...more
Anne Baker
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cruel Fate

A really well written storyline, gripping, full of suspense with love and instant lust and also off the charts chemistry between Summer and Max, two great characters! I loved the story from the start well done Stella. Only downside was the story was a little bit rushed at the end.
Summer is full of anger with what fate has handed her! Who is this family she never knew she had? Will leaving the US and going to London to find her father be her best decision? Does Maxwell want this life if
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I literally could not put this book down.
Poor Summer has lost everything. Her family is gone and she takes a flight to London to see her Aunt and search for her biological father. Before she finds him she finds the man of her dreams. Circumstances make it hard for Summer and Maxwell to be together and they have a lot of trials and tribulations before they can have a happily ever after.
This book has forbidden romance, suspense, and more importantly the happily ever after. Loved every moment.

I rec
Debra Richardson
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic! It is action packed with danger, suspense, humour, and witty banter. An on the edge of your seat read that will keep you guessing and excited for what is to come next. The characters are likeable and strong; the chemistry is instant and off the charts; the sex scenes are steamy and well written. This is a really interesting series and I look forward to the next book. Definitely recommended.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a revie
Rita
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me in tears in the first few chapters. Summer travels to London after a family tragedy hoping to find her real father. The family she finds is a criminal one with a hot stepbrother, Max. The attraction and chemistry between them is instant. The father she has found wants to protect her from Max as he doesn't want him to hurt her. Some dark moments in this story including Summer and her cousin being kidnapped at one point. Looking forward to the next story featuring Max's brother Ch ...more
Sally C
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Summer lost her family in an accident and leaves California to go stay with her aunt in London. In London she finds a new family, a forbidden love and trouble finds her. This story grabbed me from the first page and when I reached “The End” I was so disappointed it was finished. The author takes you on a roller-coaster ride of emotions, from sadness, joy, heart pounding suspense, action and romance. I loved Made in London and highly recommend this book!
Sherry Westendorf
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Summer has been hurt so badly with loosing family and more. He is an alpha male with many sides to him. They meet and have an immediate attraction to each other. Summer goes on a quest to find more family. Max is there. There is a lot to over come before they can be together. The main one is Max is her stepbrother. Very well written with the right amount of emotion, suspense, intrigue and so much more. I recommend it. I voluntarily review a copy for booksprout.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Summer's life as she knows it comes to a bitter end on night. what she finds out after the funeral is unreal and she goes on a mission to find out who she really is. Maxwell has been a doting stepson and he does everything his father asks him to., until one day he meets Summer. their chemistry is intense and the family connection makes this story a fabulous read. I can't wait to read Charlie's story.

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Max and Summer makes for a very interesting story. After losing her family in an accident Summer goes to London in search of her father. What she finds is a lot of drama including a stepbrother that centered around a forbidden romance. Will they make their relationship work or will it cause a tear n what family she has left?

Terry Babb
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great story with lots of heat, my kinda page turner!
The blurb & previous reviewers have covered the story in detail. For my part I will mention that this was a flawlessly scripted novel of loss, hope & courage. Although the hero was told that his sister was hands off they were not in fact blood relatives so their relationship was not strictly tabboo. Just as well, it was sexy as hell! ly tabboo. Just as well, it was sexy as hell!
I received an ARC & this is my honest & voluntary
Brenda Moser
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a well written book with an intriguing story line. The characters are strong and the author does a great job building the story with her vivid detailing of both the characters and scenes. She pulls you in with all the emotions , suspense , drama and danger as well as the taboo romance. I enjoyed and recommend this book.

Laura Johnston
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great story! I loved it. I started reading and could not stop. It catches your interest and takes you on a special trip. Full of romance, danger, conflict and confusion. The characters are all interesting and awesome. A must read!

Wendy Livingstone
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Summer travels to London to search for her real dad after a tragic event. This is a well written story which is a forbidden romance, and is dark, emotional, and filled with drama, suspense, action, danger, drama and love. I was intrigued and hooked throughout this story, and look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Lene Norway
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Stella Andrews never cease to amaze me with her steamy and intriguing stories filled with thrilling moments and well developed protagonists. And Made in London is no exception.

Summer and Maxwell's story is both heartwrenching and heartmelting, and it made me root for a beautiful HEA al the way through.

Karen
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a well-written, interesting forbidden romance read. It has tragic loss, drama, instant lust, love, and a new found biological father. I liked it.

Katrina Tinker
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked Made In London. It had a good plot, with well-developed characters. The writing was good, and I enjoyed the love story. I ended up reading it in one sitting, because I was so interested in what was coming next, I could not put it down.
Gaynor Jones
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Danger attracts

A story of family lost and found, depression, attraction, chemistry and more. There is suspense, intrigue and some danger around her new family and forbidden temptaions in her stepbrother. But will love win out over all?
Entertaining and interesting read.
Elvira
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book it was well written with lots of wonderful characters that take you on a ride along to a HEA.

Melinda
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a love story!....what a surprise this one turned out to be! I really got hooked and I found myself losing a good nights sleep. Yes, it was an all nighter......thank you Stella Andrews for such a fabulous book. I loved it
Staci
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an entertaining story with enjoyable characters with sizzling chemistry along the way to their hea

I received an arc copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jessica Nix