Start by marking “Debase” as Want to Read:
Debase

Debase

(Elite Bratva Brotherhood #1)

From #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Rachel Van Dyken, comes the final book in the Eagle Elite Series and the first new book in the Elite Bratva Brotherhood...

With blood on my hands, I held her.
With death in my soul, I took from her.
With the devil in my heart, I coveted her.

There're many definitions of Hell.
My list was exhaustive, my definitions tragic.
Tonight I w
ebook, 1, 460 pages
Published April 30th 2019 by Rachel Van Dyken

To ask other readers questions about Debase, please sign up.
Rachel Dyken You can totally read it without reading the others, I even do a quick recap at the beginning in my author note ;)

Jen
This book deserves more than five stars in my opinion!!! I loved it!!! Considering how dark and disturbing it was at times, I am quite surprised I loved it as much as I did! I couldn’t look away though, and for every brutal, depressing moment; there was a beautiful, soul shattering moment waiting around the corner!

Andrei is one of the best anti-heroes I’ve come across. I had begun to wonder if the author could humanize him in any kind of way after some of the things he did. When his human side d
Rachel Dyken
Mar 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AHHHHHHHH I'll be releasing the cover soon guys! Go ahead and add it to your TBR. A special note for Eagle Elite readers...yes this is the last book in the series but DONT freak out, its also a special book b/c its the FIRST book in the new Elite Bratva Brotherhood series which will still feature all the italians you've grown attached to! I'm introducing new family members from the Russian side and combining the Russian/Italian series ;) It's still mafia and you'll still get plenty of Nixon/Chas ...more
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
This book, this book is absolutely brilliant. I honestly didn’t know what would happen in the end. This author, I absolutely adore her writing, she had me hooked and I couldn’t stop because I HAD to find out what was going to happen.

I love Mafia tropes, they are not my go to, BUT I have to say, this read was everything I needed. And more.

Andrei & Alice, in the crazy mafia world, full of killing, and winning, and all the caos, these two found each other at the right time. They come from dif
Wendy

When I started this one, I had read some books (not all yet) in the "Eagle Elite" series, and so I was very curious about this new spin-off. It was said that this story was a complete stand alone, but I have got to be honest here and say that I was a bit confused when I started this one, as to who everyone was and what their "place" in the story was.

bit confused gif - Google zoeken

So I went back to the Eagle Elite series and did some more (re)reading...it did help. I still have some I need to read, but I have a bit of an idea
BookSmacked
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When this highly anticipated book showed up on my kindle, to say I all but screeched in excitement is an understatement.

The Eagle Elite series is hands down my all time fav Mafia series. And with each book I can always expect Rachel Van Dyken to have my eyes glued to the pages in front of me.

Debase is technically the final book in the Eagle Elite series while at the same time being Book 1 in the Elite Bratva series. First let's just say I love that Rachel is giving us more from this world she
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I lost my effing mind over this book! Before I even flipped open my kindle app, I know Andrei would be the BBF for me. And man oh man did the author deliver. He is the fictional man of my dreams!

If you’re looking for a romance with bite and grit, this is it. It’s so well plotted and executed perfectly. I was alternately gasping and swooning throughout the book. While it was dense in spots (I have not read the previous series - Eagle Elite) due to the family histories and character backgrounds, I
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
This review is also posted on Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Trigger warning: This book contains scenes not suitable for readers 18 years old and below. It has graphic / gore scenes, abuse, rape, slavery, prostitution, torture etc.

Debase is one hell of a ride. There's so much build up and it gets darker and grittier. It's the first book in the Elite Bratva Brotherhood series and I'm already invested with the upcoming novels as
Elle Kennedy
And my last wish remains for it to die with me.

All books in the Eagle Elite Series/Elite Bratva Brotherhood are Standalones about different couples

Becca
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DAMN what the hell did I just read!?

This has to be the hottest most out of this world book from RVD that is a game changer in the Eagle Elite World!

I can’t even put into words how this book blew my mind. You get the real underbelly of the Mafia world and finally answers to some of the burning questions fans have had since Eulogy.

BRAVO Rachel on taking your fans through this mind bending journey and I can’t wait to see what comes next.

K. Bromberg

Ilsa Madden-Mills
Goodreads:

Crystal
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-romance, 2019
THE. BEST. I won’t spoil anything, but I will say this book gave me all the feels. Hard issues were dealt with, love blossomed, and a monster proved he could be so much better than a mere man. Just...THE BEST!
Jemima
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2019, mafia
PSX_20190505_180828.jpg

Title: Debase (Elite Bratva Brotherhood #1)
Author: Rachel Van Dyken
Genre: Organised Crime, Romance, Dark

Here's the thing that I find most fascinating about Rachel Van Dyken. Call it whatever you want..mafia/organised crimes, it's a trope I adore and have read countless books under that umbrella but somehow RVD writes it in such a way that I don't feel a sense of deja vu. every time I read one of her books, I feel this sense of magic and awe that just refreshes my love for a mafia/organised c
Louise Bay

Bookgasms Book Blog
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Lord I need to catch my breath from all the amazingness that is Andrei Petrov. While this is the final book in the Eagle Elite saga, Debase was an amazing standalone that was the perfect first book in this author's new Elite Bratva Brotherhood series. I for one loveeed Andrei and his obsession and adoration for Alice De Lange.

A man shrouded in darkness forced to commit acts of violence that left him drowning in memories of blood and violence. But when he meets Alice, he feels that one thing that
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia
632 stars!!

Bear with me because this is series is hard to review without spoiling, but I promise no spoilers!

Dark. Twisted. Raw. And yet….Funny. How am I laughing during all this darkness? Because Rachel Van Dyken creates these terrible yet…loveable characters who embrace their darkness and just lie in it. I adore the banter between these guys from all of the previous books. I could read an entire book (or text message chain) of just these guys talking to each other!! Rachel takes all of her cha
Penny Reid
Apr 30, 2019 marked it as to-read

Sarina Bowen

Sawyer Bennett

Karina Halle

Meghan March

Heather andrews
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Andrei likes to think he has the upper hand, but the man really doesnt, “don’t start what you can’t finish, Petrov.” And then she was gone." Andrei could be a real tease at times, “good thing I’m a big guy,” he fired back with a wider grin. “I like your blush.” I loved this book, I loved Andrei.
Andrea Morgan
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book deserves so much more than 5 amazing stars!!!

How do i review a book like this???
How can i possibly form words to do justice to how this amazing work of art makes you feel or think ??...i simply cant find strong enough words to discribe it!!

Ive been on the ee journey from right back in 2014 and chase stole my heart in elite, and never gave it back that is until andrei , oh how he came crashing though and took it in such a huge way!!
Andrei is a killer, a lethal monster with no feeling a
Carrie Ryan

Little Steamy Reads
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Debase is such a damn good book that I don’t even know how to express my admiration... Rachel Van Dyken has created the perfect mix between a dark mafia world, brightness of love and a touch of humor. Everything is so smoothly connected that despite its lighter features, this book doesn’t lose its intensity. And believe me - the relationship between Andrei and Alice is very fiery!

Andrei Petrov is a complicated character. Don’t get me wrong – he’s a ruthless and cruel man, but the demons that are
Willow Winters

Courtney
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Debase is the start of spinoff series from RVD's Eagle Elite series. While there are a lot of previous characters in this book, you do not need to know their stories to understand this book.

RVD has a family tree at the beginning of the book to give you an idea of who is who and how they are all connected, but I will be honest, that confused me and I have read ALL the Eagle Elite books. So it may be best to read this one without that knowledge at first.

Debase is Andrei's book - the last of the Ru
Melissa
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Andrei Petrov is the last boss of the Petrov Family. Alice De Lange, Girl Number 632, is his captive and quite possibly could be his downfall. What happens when they are faced with choices that have to be made?

"He's your new heaven, your new hell, your god, your devil, I'd learn his name and know not to forget it last he get missed off and ask you to spell it and kill you for doing it wrong."

The first book in the new Elite Bratva series is very well written with a strong plot line. I have eager
Jenn
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There’s just something about RVD’s mafia books that make me obsessed. It could be the family, the emotion, the laughter, or a combination of all three. Or it could just be all the romance that brews until it explodes everywhere. I could read these books over and over.

I am so happy to see this next chapter in the mafia world. While I LOVE the EE group with all my heart, I love the idea of a new set of characters and issues.

So now I wait very impatiently till the next one comes out...
Ann Walker
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is incredible. The Eagle Elite series that Rachel created is one of my top favourites and is possibly the best mafia series I have ever read. I have thoroughly enjoyed this author's words since I found my love of reading back in 2012 and when Debase was announced as being the first book in a new mafia spin off series I was ecstatic. I am however gutted that Debase is also classed as the final book in the mentioned Eagle Elite series.
I don't believe you will need to have read Eagle Elit
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com