Start by marking “An Instant Connection (Insta-Spark Collection, #3)” as Want to Read:
An Instant Connection (Insta-Spark Collection, #3)

An Instant Connection

(Insta-Spark Collection #3)

THIS BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AUDIO ON THE READ ME ROMANCE PODCAST WEEK OF MARCH 11th

A chance meeting. An instant connection. Mitch and Mandy burn hot, but when the smoke clears, and things get real, can their feelings stay strong?

This story is a stand-alone with no cliffhanger.

**Book contains bonus material**

Book #3 of the Insta-Spark collection. Complete standalone
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 95 pages
Published June 4th 2019 by Moreland Books Inc

To ask other readers questions about An Instant Connection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Instant Connection

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
An Instant Connection is the third novella in the Insta-Spark series by Melanie Moreland. This one is a short, sexy, sweet little story with lovely characters and lots of chemistry.

Amanda (Mandy) Clifford works as a PA for a large architectural company. She doesn’t like her immediate supervisor, Michelle, at all. But, she needs this job. Mandy hopes to possibly earn enough to go back to school some day.

an instant connection melanie moreland

Mitchell (Mitch) Emerson is sort of a freelance architect. He gets called in to random jobs,
DJ Sakata
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

“I thought you were the prettiest woman I had ever seen. Then I saw you help that lady, which meant you were also kind. I found your whistle extremely sexy. And I love your legs. They really do it for me. Roll all that together, and I liked the package.” He sucked in a deep breath and paused. “So, Amanda, I was hoping maybe you liked my package and would have dinner with me.”

This isn’t the norm for me. But then again, I don’t think you’re the norm… He shook his head, pulling me c
Hanne
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
An Instant Connection by Melanie Moreland is a quick, sweet and steamy novella. I enjoyed it a lot! Mitch and Mandy are very loveable characters. Mandy is smart, kind hearted and loving. She doesn’t like her boss, but she still works very hard. She desperately wants to go to college. Mitch is smart, passionate, protective and caring. He’s one of the best at his job and he loves what he does.

An Instant Connection is the third book in the Insta-Spark series, but it can be read as a standalone. It
Tracy  C
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable. Kind of wished we had one more chapter and got to see them show back up to work and rub it in that cow's face! Adding this author to my list.
Melissa
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I absolutely loved this book! Mitch is just an awesome, amazing guy! He knew from the moment he met her that she was going to change his life forever and he was all in. Mandy definitely felt the chemistry between them but was a tad bit more hesitant and cautious. They had a bit of a blip with an omission by Mitch and Mandy didn’t let him off the hook immediately. She was really hurt and struggled if she could trust him again. Mitch was beautifully patient and wonderfully sweet and owning
Mindy Lou's Book Review
May 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
I loved how this started out. The hero was gone for her the minute he laid eyes on her. She was a bit standoffish to him since he was a stranger and really made him work for it. I really enjoy that in my books but in the middle of the story, it took a bit of a turn that made this just an ok read/listen for me. Nothing bad and the story was still good, I just lost interest. It didn't help that I wasn't a fan of the narrators voices. They both sounded old to me.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Finding unexpected love is adorable. Having an overwhelming, unpleasant hero isn't, especially one who doesn't understand "no". I also couldn't stomach this female narrator's voice, who sounded awfully similar to Minnie Mouse.

I listened to this for free via Read Me Romance *

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Jessica
3.5 stars. I liked the story but I wish I'd read it instead of listened to it. I did not like the female narrator for this. She made the heroine sound like a little old lady and she also took a giant breath before each sentence that was really annoying. The voice she used for the Hero sounded like a cross between Humphrey Bogart and John Wayne. It was so weird. I may need to reread this when it comes out in ebook format.
Rochelle
Shelves: rmr
My first book by Melanie Moreland. I really liked it. I will be reading more of her work. :-) I love the Read Me Romance podcast, it has helped me discover new authors such as Melanie.
Darlene I read to many boooks
Free on RMR podcast idk it was meh for me.. i disliked the female narrator she was annoying me times she felt like minnie mouse 😂😂😂 and the guys voice was okay.. nothing hawt lol i dont mind alpha males.. but mitch idk i hate in real life when guys pull out my earbuds when I'm trying to ignore them. And when mitch does it to mandy it annoyed me since she did turn him down for a date.. it felt more bullying to me... i don't mind instalove..
Stories in Review
Good read. I loved it. Wish it was a little further out, but still good. The writing was really good.
I received an ARC for an honest review.
Erin Lewis
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review An Instant Connection by Melanie Moreland

Despite the fact that this is an extremely quick novella, Melanie Moreland managed to give me everything I wanted in a book. An Instant Connection was fun, romantic, flirty and overall a thoroughly enjoyable read.

As I have come to expect from a Melanie Moreland book, An Instant Connection was extremely well written and had me absolutely captivated from the first to the last page.

I have to say that I could totally relate to Mitch and Molly,
Alex ♈
Jun 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Well... at least she wasn't a virgin.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
The rating and review are based on personal reading choices and not a reflection of the story. Don’t let my personal views stop you from enjoying the story.

I don’t like insta love. There are a few times outside of Paranormal stories where I can buy into it. Sadly this story was not one of those times.

I thought when the H met h, he came off creepy and not alpha. I need my contemporary romance to be grounded in reality. And in reality, no matter how hot the guy is, if approached the way this H di
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

Fun, sweet, sexy, and cute.

This specific video review will be included in the March 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Gi's Spot Reviews
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!
it.sgottabethebooks
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
AN INSTANT CONNECTION
BY Melanie Moreland
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Release Date June 4, 2019

An Instant Connection by Melanie Moreland was originally written for the Read Me Romance podcast. It has been published and has extended content. It is part of Melanie’s Insta-spark series.

Mitch & Mandy’s story is a short read as everything between the two is quick moving. I thought it was sweet and I’m sure every single woman has dreamt of meeting their Prince Charming and being swept off their feet by someone like Mitc
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
True love finds you when you least expect it. In the case of Mitch and Maddy, it took one whistle and a great pair of legs to connect the pair at the bus stop. Although Maddy was not impressed from the onset, Mitch wore her down with his three step plan. But when a hidden truth comes out will it be the end of their instant connection? Or will true love find itself back in the plan? With simply adorable characters and a storyline that I was locked into in the opening pages this was a great quick ...more
Darlene Avery
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An Instant Connection by Melanie Moreland is a fun fast read. It has the heat, the swoon, the twist and turns, and the romance all in one

I love that Moreland can deliver all the feels in such a short time, while still leaving you feeling like you’ve truly connected with the characters.

4.5 Stars
Lindsay
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this quick sweet romance. I listened to the audio and fell in love with the characters. Mitch and Mandi are hot and just so perfect for one another; their chemistry is off the charts! I can't wait to read more books from this author!
Notorious Book Tease
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm convinced that Melanie Moreland is really a magical unicorn in disguise as a romance author. And this book is just even more proof. This is a short novella, but even in minimal pages Ms. Moreland has been able to create characters you can relate to and a connection you can feel. This is an instant love book so be prepared for things to move fast!

Mandy is an administrative assistant at an architectural design firm. Her boss is a....not so nice lady, and Mandy is tired of putting up with her.
Jami
Mitch and Mandy meet by chance at the bus stop. He is instantly drawn to her but she has her reservations. After some major convincing (any maybe some references), he finally talks her in to having dinner with him. The chemistry between them is sizzling and instant, they are not ready for it to end. Mitch knows in the end, he wants her by his side for life. Now to convince her that this is all real and he will always put her first. When the weekend is over and some truths come out, can she still ...more
1.5 stars.

Safe but insta-boring. Too much sex that I chose to skim. At least there was no OP drama or details about the MCs’ pasts. Others might like this, but it wasn’t for me. I read another work by this author that was better. It was full length so everything was better developed. Maybe I’ll just stick with those next time. :)
Janet Taggart Baldwin
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Insta-Spark Romance by Melanie Moreland is perfect! It's a quick, cute, lively read that warms your heart and cheers your soul. Melanie is my "go to" author and I know I can always count on her for a great book!

Mitch and Mandy have a very cute meet at the bus stop and with Mitch's persistence, a lovely dinner. But a lie by omission is still a lie, and after starting off on a bad foot, these two fumble their way through some sticky situations. I loved Mitch, he knew what he wanted and went a
Crystal Felker-Onions
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is amazing!!!! Quick read that gave me a serious book hangover. I love Melanie’s books and I can’t wait for the next one! Mitch and Mandy are the A team! Melanie- Ugh, melt my heart and break it all in one page! This love story with an epilogue that will have you in tears and your spouse wondering if you’ve lost it is THE ONE!
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3 stars. Quickie review: I listened to this book on audio on the Read Me Romance podcast. This story is cute. I enjoyed it. But while I enjoyed the story, I hated the audio. The voices are the worst I have ever heard on an audiobook. Especially, the heroine's voice. She sounded like Vanelope from Wreck it Ralph or an elderly woman. It was jarring and brought me out of the story. I still enjoyed the book because I liked the story, but I probably would have liked it more had I not listened to it o ...more
Carissa
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gah the ending was cute.

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

Listen for FREE here:
iTunes ➝ http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play ➝ http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher ➝ https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Website ➝ www.readmeromance.com
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
An Instant Connection is a really cute and fun Insta-Spark story with an awesome meet-cute! Mandy tries to resist Mitch’s advances, but he is persistent to a fault.

“My plan worked. You’re talking to me again. Now, I’ll move on to step 2, and yes, it’s a 3 step plan.
My lips quirked, but I shut off my phone. Forgiving him was one thing, letting him get back under my skin—and into my life—another.”

Melanie Moreland is my go-to author when I’m looking for that ‘swoon factor’! And even in this short
Karrie
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Melanie has once again drawn me in with her wonderful characters. Mitch and Mandy found what they weren't looking for in each other. Yes, it was fast and instant, but sometimes with the right the people it works. As for them it does.
Berls
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked the chemistry between the main characters in this Read Me Romance title. Even though it would likely bother me in real life, I liked the way Mitch is super persistent and just won't let Mandy say no to a date with him. It's a super fast connection, but it has believability, in that it's not just insta-love, which I also like. The twist was way too obvious for me and the way it was handled was so not believable at all, so for me that took it down a couple stars. I want a HEA that
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
New York Times/USA Today bestselling author Melanie Moreland, lives a happy and content life in a quiet area of Ontario with her beloved husband of twenty-seven-plus years and their rescue cat, Amber. Nothing means more to her than her friends and family, and she cherishes every moment spent with them.
While seriously addicted to coffee, and highly challenged with all things computer-related and t

Insta-Spark Collection (3 books)
  • It Started with a Kiss (Insta-Spark Collection, #1)
  • Christmas Sugar (Insta-Spark Collection, #2)