Start by marking “Tempting Justice” as Want to Read:

Tempting Justice

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law….

My name is Gabrielle Reed.
I’m a date for hire at the elite Temptations Escort Agency.
I love my job. I love sex. And I love the men.
But most of all, I love the power.
I decide who, I decide when, and I decide if.
Until I met Detective Cameron Justice
Published April 12th 2019 by Windsor House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Justice

Start your review of Tempting Justice
Emma
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Gabrelle and Camron's story.
Gabby(Gabrelle) is the girl thats seems to have it all the rich parents that gives there only child a loaded credit card and the life of luxury living it up in a hotel penthouse apartment. What more could a girl want right? But gabby has something missing in her life, A man. Gabby is part of the catch and release programme. A side job at temptations alows her to have the pick of guys but then not have to have the promise of the fake "i'll call you" the n
Jordan
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I am loving this series thus far. I won’t lie, I kind of hated Gabby in the previous books. She’s a very harsh woman who tends to do what she wants when she wants. That is until a chance meeting with the charming detective Cameron Justice. Their chemistry sparks off the pages. I couldn’t stop reading about their whirlwind romance. I hated the story at one point and yet still couldn’t put it down. This is a must read!
Cat
FAB-U-LOUS!!
LOVED IT,
Another wonderful edition to this series by Michelle Windsor, these books just keep getting better, this is the third book and Cameron and Gabby are Hot and heavy. The chemistry between these two is scorching, they are instantly attracted to one another after a chance meeting at the hospital were Gabby works. And a steamy relationship is quickly started.
Cameron is an honest detective for the NYPD and a Dad to a 6 year old girl who is his world, Gabby is a Nurse
Heather Miller
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Justice is the third book in the Tempting Nights Romance Series. If you haven't read the first two, it's all right because they are standalone books with HEAs. With this being the 3rd book in the series, we do have recurring characters from each of the books so it is good to read them all to follow along with each of the couples' stories. There are some overlapping events within the 3 books.

In this book we have Gabrielle Reed. She is an escort for hire at the elite Temptatio
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Justice is the third book in the Tempting Nights Romance Series. If you haven't read the first two, it's all right because they are standalone books with HEAs. They do, however have recurring characters from each of the books so it is good to read them all to follow along with each of the couples' stories. There are some overlapping events.

Gabrielle Reed is a nurse who works in the ER with her best friend Charlie and Charlie's fiance Trey. She also works as an escort at Temp
SBee Reviews
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
★ Great steamy suspense ★

—>>> Detective Cameron Justice of the NYPD meets ER nurse Gabby Reed at the hospital when he brings in a badly beaten assault victim to her hospital. Intense attraction blooms instantly between the two, and things begin to get serious quickly between them. There is a moment when Gabby’s “catch and release” policy with men does not apply to Cameron, but she has not been able to tell him about her other job, one which she used to meet men as a way to c
Jen
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the series but I have found that each book can be read as a standalone. Personally, I started at book two. This book holds the captivating story of Gabrielle and Cameron. Now Gabrielle is one amazing woman with a few layers and secrets that she would remain that way. She has two professions - ER Nurse and Escort. Cameron of course is trying to solve a case (vice cop) and Gabrielle wants to help but she is unsure of the risks of revealing her secret. This is a fantastic stor ...more
linda wilson
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great addition to the "TEMPTING NIGHTS" series and it's just as good if not better than the first 2 books , this is Gabrielle and Cameron story , she's a nurse and an escort who is smart , sassy , funny and a trust fund baby , he's a divorced dad and a detective , when they meet there's an instant attraction and chemistry between them , they soon start a relationship but will her secret rip them apart , it's a well written book with a fab storyline and great likeable characters , with dra ...more
M
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book brings a valid point on Gabby’s past. She gets paid to date but whether she’s having sex with her date is her decision and she’s not taking payment for it. In essence, a man who goes on a date shells out money for dinner, movie, etc. (i.e. pay for the date) and may or may not get sex after the date. So why is there stigma with what Gabby is doing? It’s actually safer for her to get dates and sex this way. It is a very good story, has steamy sex, has well-developed characters, and enoug ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
When you bring together a vice cop and an ER nurse, you would assume sparks will fly, but with the story of Cameron Justice and Gabrielle Reed you get so much more. There is an abuser on the loose and his victims are prostitutes. When a female escort gets caught in the mix, Gabby wants to help make her abuser pay but in the process will have to let her secret be revealed. Can Cam forgive her for keeping secrets or will he walk away from her because of her secret? Michelle Windsor once again writ ...more
Anita
Tempting Justice

I was so excited to read this story. In Tempting Trick Gabby did some things that made me not like her so much. I had hoped Michelle Windsor would redeam her in my eyes and she didnt fail on that.
She made me feel empathy and compassion for Gabby and my heart strings pulled for her. When she met Cameron I thought yay he is so great for her. Until he opened up his judgmental condescending attitude. Ugh, I wanted to slap him so hard a few times. I'm so glad he got
Debra Richardson
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing and will take you on an emotional roller coaster. The story is well written with drama, misunderstandings, pain, and sadness. I felt like I was in there of watching it as it all unfold through communication; while seeing the trust and love build and grow between the characters. The plot is realistic and there is a great pace from scene to scene. I was totally captivated with the way the author built the characters and brought them to life. Strongly recommended!

I
Izzybear
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Justice is a great read. Gabby and Cameron are awesome characters. Both of them have a lot of heart. I loved the fun, flirty and tender way they had with each other. I also really adored how much love Cameron had for his little girl. It just melted my heart.
Cameron and Gabby’s story is a heartwarming one. Showing just how powerful love can be with the ability to heal the deepest of scars.
There are some parts of their story that are quite sad and I definitely needed a tissue
M L Dyson
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely amazing!!! It’s witty, sexy and heart wrenching all in one! Gabby has a life - a sordid and lonely life filled with secrets. She never thought her secrets would make a difference....until Cameron. The night she met him, she knew she was in serious denial about her life. Cameron is one of the good guys. The kind of guy she never thought she would have. But they fell hard and fast, and when her past collides with her future, will Cameron be able to save her? I loved this st ...more
Maria G
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and didn't want to stop reading. I loved how sure of herself Gabby was and am glad that Cameron was able to help her let her guard down. The chemistry between them was great. I really liked the love Cameron had for his daughter and how caring he was for Gabby. When Cameron found out about Temptations and what happened to Gabby I almost started crying. I am so happy that Cameron was there for Gabby and in the end she met Willow and fell in love.

I received a free copy
Reckless Readers
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author always writes a novel that gives you exactly what you are looking for.
Gabrielle has been in this series since the beginning and it's about time we know her story.
Cameron is a bit of a mystery except he's the cop she's dating.
These two have instant chemistry sparks and that them both by surprise.
It's an hot and heavy novel that shows the readers how down to earth Gabrielle really is.

**Review by Sallie**
Natalie Jones
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In all honesty I wasn’t really as excited for this book as I normally am with Michelle’s book! I think Michelle did an amazing job of getting the reader to dislike Gabby in the previous books. BUT (and that is a huge but) Thanks to this book I absolutely love her, she independent, strong, sassy! Just what you need a heroine. I abolsutly fell in love with detective Cameron because omg! Who wouldn’t (he is delish)

Good writing is going from hate someone to loving them
Bj Wheeler
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing and kept me turning the pages, i couldnt put it down!!! Gabby and cameron have amazing chemistry, she is a nurse who also works as an escort as a way to "meet" guys.... who know ones that aren't at the bars, more sophisticated ones. One night at the hospital though she meets cameron, he found a beaten prostitute and has brought her in. Will their chemistry and love be enough if he finds out she is a hooker? Definitely read to find out!!
Susan Tronchetti
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading this author, but it certainly won't be my last! The story contains vivid main and secondary characters, steamy scenes, mystery, danger and many emotions. This is the story of Gabrielle an ER nurse and part time escort, and Cameron a handsome detective and divorced father. Steamy emotions and personal growth help make the wonderful story Tempting Justice.

Treasa
CAPTIVATING SUSPENSE!
GRIPPING edgy suspense that grabs hold of you keeping you captivated with exciting twists with plenty of drama and emotional turmoil that keeps you hostage throughout this well written read! Sizzle popping yummy chemistry that warms all the right places keeping you nice and uncomfortable in your seat! A great addition to this series that I would definitely recommend.
Mary Burgess
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cameron and Gabby were an interesting couple. You normally don’t mix their professions in a relationship. The story was interesting and held my attention and the characters were definitely vivid and well developed. Excellent read!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elvira
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New author for me and was awesomely surprised with her writing. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline was amazing so many twist and turns and drama to spare. Plus Cameron and Gabby’s chemistry is off the charts.

Cassandra
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Michelle Windsor is an amazingly talented author!! This was a definite five star read. Gabby's story is one you won't want to miss out on. Terrific characters and a great storyline are what tie this book together to make a book everyone will love!!
Candice
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gabby is an escort and a nurse. Cameron is a detective she meets while at the hospital. They hit it off. In the meantime someone is targeting women.....

Chelle
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cameron and Gabby’s story is a great read. Their chemistry is off the charts kindle melting, along with plenty of twists and turns to the story line to keep your interest. Great weekend read.

Chrissy Brown
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this novel. It hooked me right of the bat. The tension and steaminess are just right. A must read for every romance lover!

Teresa Trahan
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a good read. Really enjoyed reading this story. Better than the first book in this series.
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exciting, edge of your seat romance! Loved the alpha male cop and the strong, sassy love interest!

Tami Thomason
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love everything about this book! The chemistry between Gabby and Cameron is off the charts. Great characters and storyline.
Karolina P
Apr 14, 2019

• Pretend For Me
  • Three Alpha Romeo
  • Make You Mine (Second Chances Forever, #3)
  • Thrill Ride
  • Blackout: A Romance Anthology
  • Concerto (North Security, #2)
  • Pregnant by the Billionaire (Billionaires & Babies, #3)
  • Maybe: The Complete Series
  • Mr. Sapphire (A Mr. Billionaire Short Story)
  • A Debt Owed (The Debt Duet, #1)
  • Stripped Bare (Hammers and Veils #1)
  • Revenge Revealed
  • Best Friend's Li'l Sis (Brother's Best Friend, #1)
  • Baby Daddy (Forever Daddies, #1)
  • Saving Beth (Her Protector, #1)
  • Accidental Husband (Inked Hearts, #7)
  • Taken by Lies (Truth or Lies #1)
  • Make Me Yours
Michelle Windsor is a wife, mom, and a writer who lives North of Boston with her family.  When she isn’t writing, she’s been known to partake in good wine and good food with her family and friends.  She's a voracious reader, loves to hike with her German shepherd, Roman, enjoys a good romance movie and may be slightly obsessed with Outlander.