Start by marking “Coveted” as Want to Read:
Coveted

Coveted

(St. Cecilia Slayings #4)

And fear not them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear Him that is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. - Matthew 10:28

Just when I thought we were getting closer, the Slayer threw us for a loop.
She changed up her pattern.
Amplified the already harrowing sense of panic rippling through the city.
And I, personally, have a heaping double
Published July 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Coveted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coveted

Start your review of Coveted
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Tainted - ★★★★★
Corrupted - ★★★★★
Depraved - ★★★★★

Just when I think I have something figured out, these authors show me I know NOTHING!! The killer is still killing, dropping bodies like it's hot. But something's different. And Maverick is still as obsessed as ever. He's got Kiera on the brain... both brains...

One second I’m barely moving and the next, I’m fucking her like a savage, rearranging her insides as I rob her of all the air in her lungs.

It's not a good look to be so distracted with a
chary ❀
I stick by with my first guess after what happened to Ruby! there's no way I'm wrong if who is the St. Cecilia Slayer...

If you're looking for a fast-paced storyline with action-packed, steamy AF and has a mystery arc in it, pick this up!
Nicole Patterson
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again another home run with this series!!!! Bit omg that ending......that's all I'm going to say! ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Book 4 and we are still getting deception, twists, and turns. But isn't that why we are reading this series? Maverick and Kiera are now constantly at each other we are getting them in bed nonstop. Which kind of gets old, I skimmed most of that. I want the story not so much the sex. We know they have hot chemistry, but I want to know the story since we are on book 4!
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
OMG! This series just keeps getting more and more intense! Coveted just left me gasping for breath! I am just loving this. Seeing Maverick spinning out of control is driving me mad in the best way. I love that this series is all in the hero’s POV. The male POVs are always my faves and I am totally digging being locked inside Maverick’s mind. It’s left my own mind spinning as well! I can’t tell what I think is real and what he’s perceiving as real. It’s the best kind of twisty, fucked up reads th ...more
Becky Ballenger
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
N. Isabelle Blanco and Dee Garcia has me shook to the core!!!!! This was the most AMAZING book!!!! Holy Cow!!!! From word one, to “The End” had me on the edge of my seat, while fanning myself!!!! Hot, Steamy, and action-packed from start to finish!!!! This dynamic duo knows how to write the most PHENOMENAL books!!!!!
Ri
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me preface this review by saying that if I didn't hold both of these authors in such high regard that I would be cussing them out. Is it because this wasn't a good book? Oh NO. It is because they are toying with my emotions and giving me heart palpitations. I am getting to the point that I have more yesterdays than tomorrows and these two are killing me! On their own, they are formidable but together as a writing duo they are otherworldly.

This story takes off right where Depraved ended. Agai
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Shelves: 2019-x1f5a4
YES. I want to put these two in a room with an endless supply of their favorite writing things and just have them write together forever! This series could very well be some kind of hot yet incredible twisted television show that I, and the rest of the public would binge to no end. Coveted has my mind spinning-unraveling-even, right along with Maverick.
I literally felt the goosebumps and hairs raise on my arms at the thrill and mystery these two ladies have graced us with-yet again. My absolute
Sandra
Search for Slayer continues

N. Isabelle Blanco and Dee Garcia the dynamic duo; they have delivered another hot, sexy, steamy, action filled and angsty continuation of Maverick and Kiera's story; from the very start at the recap to the "OMG WTF" cliffhanger finish!

1. Kiera shows up at Maverick's place & disappears.... which leads Maverick to being more distracted and obsessed with her
2. Ruby is acting strange; no one believes she's sick
3. Something is up with the Slayer...

Gotta read to find out th
Erin Figueiredo
Absolutely Thrilling!!

SO SIZZLING HOT! There is no end to the action and suspense in this book. It is definitely a roller coaster ride from beginning to end - and what a freaking ending that was - WTF!!! The storyline is intense and fascinating. Who is the killer? I have my ideas but the story keeps throwing me off.

Maverick is one hot mess of a man - so indecisive. His inner dialog is making him crazy! He also has it so bad for Kiera that it is starting to effect his work. Their interactions ar
Jayne
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good lord these two authors are killing me (figuratively of course), and this next installment of the St. Cecelia Slayings just tipped me over the edge. I’m not good at waiting but wait I must to see where this absolutely intriguing, well written story finally ends up.

The Slayer is now killing women, a change from previous behavior, and Maverick is so caught up in the mystery that is his lover, Kiera, that he’s distracted when it comes to his partner, Ruby. It’s a very dangerous distraction with
Kylee
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in the St Cecilia Slayings series and at times it feels like you are getting more and more tangled in a web. Maverick and Kiera heat up this story like no other characters, their attraction is intense, fiery and will leave you panting. Coveted will take you to the edge with suspense, confusion and so much anxiety. This story is not for the faint hearted and if you are a thrill seeker then this is the series for you. These authors capture your attention and hold it captive ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this one find Mav still between a rock and hard place with the Slayings getting out of control and his partner Ruby not being on top of her game and his obsession with Kieria getting out of control as well will he be able to pull it together and find out what's going on with everything or with the changing of murdered's MO keep him off balance and will he lose it all? Another amazing read with so many twist and turns and emotions will leave you feeling everything and wanting more. Can't wait ...more
Beauty And The Books
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dee Garcia and N. Isabelle Blanco are the perfect writing duo! I was absolutely blown away by this whole series so far, this book was a perfect addition to all the rest of the books it sucked you in from the first page and you're losing countless hours, so your forgetting to eat and sleep so that by the time you're done with this book your hungry, sleep and wanting the next part like now. This book was great and had everything you could ask for in a book can't wait for the next one. ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
That moment when you think you have things figured out, and then BAM! You get hit with more twists and turns! Things between Kiera and Maverick heat up even more, if that's possible! Meanwhile, the Slayer is still at large, and trying to figure out whodunit is doing me in! I love Mav's POV, and sometimes the things he comes up with are just mind-bending! I'm so loving this series, but I absolutely NEED to know what happens next! ...more
Kelly Green
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Holy craziness on a stick! This ending had to be the most aggravating yet! How? How could they do this to us? I mean we are all along for the story.... but why do they keep killing us with more and more cliffhangers? And they get worse every time! One really great thing I can say about these books is that at the beginning there is always a recap of the last book so that it can bring your mind right back into the story.
Julie's Book Land Reviews
This is the 4th continuance to the St. Cecilia Slayings series. This is one step closer to the series completion. It continues to have twist and turns and every time I think I have it kind of figured out I get pushed back a lot of steps instead of forward and that cliffhanger? Well you have to read it and see....
Alexandra Stephens
I have no words.

I have absolutely no words for how good this is. It takes the others and just amplified it! I cannot wait for the rest of this and I’m praying that it’s coming soon!! The twist at the end has me hooked and just waiting for me! I cannot wait!!!
Mary S.
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! That cilfhanger! But to be honest I'm not sure I'm loving this fixation Maverick has with Keira. But so far this story it's having me on the edge I need this mystery to end. what will come up next what Maverick still has to face? ...more
Karen
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit Batman! N. Isabelle and Dee leave you with THE biggest mic drop/cliff hanger EVER.

The pace is quickening, The killer is escalating and Mav and Kiera are on fire. Tensions are boiling over, as the killer seems to be switching up her m.o.
Nora
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
N. Isabelle and Dee Garcia killed it once again with book 4 and I’m living for this! Ok so without giving spoilers again this time the killings are opposite and damn! Talk about a major book hangover, all the clues/breadcrumbs! I can’t wait for the next book!
Veronica LaRoche
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just when you think you have this book figured out, bam you get thrown a loop. There is so many questions that I need answered. Kiera and Mav are of course smoking hot together and I can’t get enough of them. The ending holy shit, I need the next book ASAP.
Gina Burkart
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a hoy steamy read that will have you up in a steamy hot mess. This is a amazing read that will keep you on your toes. This is a must read to this story that keeps getting hotter as it building.
Shelley Schott
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need the next book!!! These two ladies did it again amazing and well written book! Again you need to know what happens next in the book. The chemistry between Mav and Kiera is hot and I just can’t get enough!!
Adrianne Adams
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I'm mad at the ending as it ends in a major cliffhanger. Still trying to figure out who the killer is I think I have an idea ...more
Tiffany
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another page turning, heart pounding read! I am addicted to this series. Addicted.

Ladies...really?!! The ending...oh the ending. I can't wait for the rest!
Corrinne
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
These books keeps you guessing ! Just when you think you may know something or figure something out it takes a different spin / something happens and makes you think different. And omg the way it ended !! Not fair Hehehhe I wanna know more now! Another fast pace book you don’t want to put down , any wait again for the next in series and for it to prove my theories wrong yet again !
Nicolette Eyssen
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well......

This series just gets better and better. There was a lot in this easy read. All of the things we want in a book to keep the pages turning.

I mean wow.
CaroAylin
Dec 07, 2019
Hannah
Feb 09, 2020

• Venom (Rosewood Realm #1)
  • Cold Queen
  • Lost Girl
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Jagger
  • Birdy (Upper Echelon Duet #1)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
  • The Body Painter (Master of Trickery Duet, #1)
  • Jasmine
  • Violent Ends (White Monarch, #2)
  • Siren
  • Iron Crowne
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • What We Do in the Night (Day to Night, #1)
  • Stealing Cinderella
  • Violent Triumphs (White Monarch, #3)
  • Release (The Release Series, #1)
  • Hearts Divine (The Santiago Trilogy #2)
N. Isabelle Blanco is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Allure Series, the Need Series with K.I.Lynn, and many others. At the age of three, due to an odd fascination with studying her mother’s handwriting, she began to read and write. By the time she’d reached kindergarten, she had an extensive vocabulary and her obsession with words began to bleed into every aspect of her life.

That is, until

St. Cecilia Slayings (6 books)
  • Tainted