Start by marking “Love in Focus Vol. 2 (Love in Focus, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love in Focus Vol. 2 (Love in Focus, #2)

Love in Focus Vol. 2

(Love in Focus #2)

From the creator of New York Times bestselling manga That Wolf-Boy Is Mine! comes a feel-good romance about a teenage girl whose passion for photography leads her to a new school, a new dorm, and a new love triangle!

ALL MIXED UP

After earning Mitsuru's trust, Mako's beginning to get the hang of living in Lens Inn with the high school photo club. Behi
Published May 21st 2019 by Kodansha Comics

To ask other readers questions about Love in Focus Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Focus Vol. 2

Start your review of Love in Focus Vol. 2 (Love in Focus, #2)
Cute story, and a completely welcome decimation of the Oblivious Heroine trope (which added a star), as well as a few ~love confessions~ brought this up. Use of the "backed-against-a-wall-'you shouldn't be alone with me'" trope was a little tired unfortunately and kept this from reaching a full 5 stars.

It's trying, and having a modicum of success at being original though, which is why I gave it 4 stars.

Looking forward to volume 3!
Maria (Big City Bookworm)

Note: I am currently on a hiatus from reviewing. I need a bit of a break from the pressures of reading, so I'm just going with the flow this year. I'll obviously still be reading, but at my own pace and when I feel like it. Thank you for understanding!
Jenny
May 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Yeaaaah, I'm going to have to drop this series. Yes, I am aware that there is only one volume left, but this volume was so uninteresting and unimaginative that I can't fathom reading the final volume. Kei is a possessive, selfish dick and Mako is such a one dimensional female lead it makes me wonder if Nogiri was even trying when penning this series. The only compliment I can give is that the artwork is good. If you want to read good romance manga with fantastic artwork, likable characters, and ...more
Patty
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, favorites, own
MangaMadnessReadathon | August 2019

Skye (Skye's Scribblings)
The love triangle comes into focus for the previously oblivious main girl. I'm interested and invested enough to give the next volume a read.
Amethyst
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5/5

What I like/stood out to me in this volume: We found out more about Kei-kun's background, how he sees his life, and why Mako-chan is so important to him. In a way, the two boys got closer, with them giving a nickname to each other. xD And Mako-chan finally started to realize her feelings...(?)

(view spoiler) ...more
Shelly
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This is quickly becoming one of my fave series! I made the horrible mistake of reading volume 2 before waiting for my library hold of volume 3 to come in and now I'm desperate to read the next one 😫. If you can, I'd definitely have all 3 volumes ready to go before starting the series since these volumes seem to have such good cliffhangers!
Shala
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am continuing to enjoy this short shoujo series! I find the male characters pretty well developed in this series. I wish our female protagonist was a little more flushed out though.
Still love the art. Excited to read the conclusion coming soon!
Mary
Aug 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The love triangle is average and doesn’t introduced anything interesting in the romance genre.
Elizabeth
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
David Doel
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
An in-between book. Well done and sets the stage for the final volume.
Martina Fuchs
It's getting good now!
Jenny
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics-manga
I don’t normally read manga this fast, but this series is so cute I have to read each volume in one go! The art style is so cute too!
Jules
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS SERIES IS SO GOOD
Celinda Reyes
Nov 17, 2019 rated it liked it
This volume lagged a big in the middle so I found myself hoping to be done with the photography camp arc quickly. Thankfully it was a short arc and the ending was decent enough to keep me intrigued.
Aylin
Jul 03, 2019
Chantal
Aug 21, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Waiting for Spring 11 (Waiting for Spring, #11)
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 2 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 2] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits, #2)
  • アオハライド 5 (Ao Haru Ride, #5)
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 3 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 3] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits, #3)
  • 赤髪の白雪姫 1 [Akagami no Shirayukihime 1] (Snow White with the Red Hair, #1)
  • アオハライド 6 (Ao Haru Ride, #6)
  • ショートケーキケーキ 4 (Shortcake Cake, #4)
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 1 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 1] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits #1)
  • アオハライド 4 (Ao Haru Ride, #4)
  • 古見さんは、コミュ症です。volume 1 (Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu., #1)
  • 春待つ僕ら 3 [Haru Matsu Bokura 3] (Waiting for Spring, #3)
  • Takane et Hana T09
  • ショートケーキケーキ 2 (Shortcake Cake, #2)
  • ショートケーキケーキ 3 (Shortcake Cake, #3)
  • 赤髪の白雪姫 2 [Akagami no Shirayukihime 2] (Snow White with the Red Hair, #2)
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 4 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 4] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits, #4)
  • ショートケーキケーキ 1 (Shortcake Cake, #1)
  • Takane et Hana T10
野切耀子 (Nogiri Youko)

Love in Focus (3 books)
  • Love in Focus Vol. 1 (Love in Focus, #1)
  • Love in Focus Vol. 3 (Love in Focus, #3)