Start by marking “Feel Me (The Novus Pack #2)” as Want to Read:
Feel Me (The Novus Pack #2)

Feel Me

(The Novus Pack #2)

Sometimes, Goodbye is the Only Way

Raider Black, Leader of the Novus Pack, will do anything for his people. His word is his bond no matter the sacrifice. Novus has always come first.

Theodora Morrissey is a gift from The Goddess to the Lycan world. It doesn’t take someone with her psychic abilities to see that her future is in jeopardy.

When Theo is discovered bloodied,
Published May 23rd 2019 by Big Dog Publishing

Start your review of Feel Me (The Novus Pack #2)
Melanie A. *mostly on hiatus*
4.5 STARS!!
"When I needed you most, you got me help."
AMAZING follow up to See Me.

Raider and Theo's story continues . . . and I was pretty surprised by its trajectory, surprised and heartbroken and hopeful.

I honestly wasn't expecting to get my heart ripped out like it was, but I LOVED how Raider stepped up.

He's everything a romance hero should be and MORE.

And Theo? She's the very definition of a survivor.

Ms. Jayne is an incredible writer and she dealt with a very sensitive sub
Somia
Aug 28, 2020 rated it liked it
3.75 Stars

For me, this was stronger than book one in many ways. Theo's story takes a rather heart-breaking turn. The author had my heart seriously aching for her. I am glad that the author didn't gloss over the trauma Theo faced due to having been brutalised and raped, although the timeline of working towards coping needed to be stretched a little. I did cringe at the surveillance showing the rape being shown again and again.

Theo overall remains a strong character although there were small momen
Ren
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
4⭐️
Not as good as the first, but I still enjoyed it! There are definitely some triggers
Lori Meehan
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
4.5*
This book was so good. I have so many feelings about it and so many things I want to say but I also don’t want to spoil it for others.
First I have to say I did not really like the first book and my review explains why I did not. I did however like the characters and looked forward to seeing where Ms. Jayne took them in future books. She totally takes you on a emotional roller coaster and sucked me into the book from the beginning.
“Feel Me” is a continuation of “See Me” the first book so “F
Susan
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!

The second book in the Novus Pack series really packs a punch! Theodora and Raider both grow so much in this. Makes me really love them more. Feel Me will tug at your heartstrings the whole way through. Kudos to M. Jayne for an amazing job on such an heartbreaking topic!
Twinsie Talk Angie J
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Feel Me, Novus Pack #2 by M. Jayne

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Lord. I finished this book last night and I am still having a hard time trying to figure out how to word my review. This book is absolutely everything a person who loves paranormal will want and need to read. T
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

Oh my, I do not even know were to begin. I has all kinds of emotions going on here so lets see it started off where I was crying within the first few chapters, then I cried a little more, which turned in to my blood boiling and had the need for revenge, but I have to say there was feel goods here too the love and understanding was amazing. I love all of these shifters Raid has my heart once again, Conal well let’s just say he is not so high on
Janey-Ann Jooste
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kristi Metcalf
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Feel Me is Book two of the Novus pack. We know that Theo and Black are together, but she also knows that its not forever because of two things: 1 she’s human and has a finite life span and Black is immortal. 2: At some point in the future Black is to be mated to a princess from another pack.
Yes, the contract to marry kills her but it was before she was in the picture and it is for the good of the Novus Pack.
Black hates that he has the contract, but he knows he and Theo may have many happy years
Tenise
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
FEEL Me is book 2 in a series and the books must be read in order to fully understand what is going on. This is one of those stories where I fear my review will give away parts that the reader should be able to experience for themselves without knowing what is in store, so I will try to keep this brief.

Things are not very good at the moment in the Novus Pack. Everything keeps going wrong, things are dismal, some relationships seem like they cannot be salvaged. I kept asking myself-- Will things
Kitt Rose
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I spent half of my time reading this book close to tears and chanting no, no, no to myself. Once again, M. Jayne sucked me in and held me in thrall to her different breed of werewolves. A heartbreaking book, with some very raw moments. My love for Raider Black only deepened. As did my desire for more of Lore and Basil. And of course, my heart went out to Theo! Such a strong, brave woman in an impossible situation. Loved this book.
Jeanine
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was great. It was true to the characters and the situations. I love Theo's courage and sense of right and wrong. I love that Black is alpha, but willing to learn and change for those that he loves. This book gets all the stars! ...more
Sandra Keller
Sep 05, 2019
Judy McCormick
Jul 07, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Moments (The Novus Pack #2.5)
  • Alien King Crashes the Wedding (Lumerian Knights #1)
  • When She Belongs (Risdaverse #4)
  • Hidden (Hidden Trilogy, #1)
  • The Breeding Experiment (Veslor Mates #3)
  • Tooth and Claw (Kootenai Pack Book 1)
  • No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It (Grayslake, #1)
  • The Quarterback Alpha (The Smoky Hills Academy, #1)
  • The Fullback Protector (The Smoky Hills Academy, #2)
  • The Werewolf Queen (Wheel of Crowns, #1)
  • Cry Wolf (Pack Heat, #2)
  • Matese (Spoils of War #3)
  • The Cruel Fae King (The Cursed Kingdoms #1)
  • Shadow (Genetically Modified #1)
  • His Wolf's Choice
  • The Cursed Fae King (The Cursed Kingdoms #2)
  • Dallas (Wildflower, #2)
  • Love Bitten (Vampire Blood Royals, #1)
M. Jayne doesn’t know what she wants to be when and if she ever grows up. She’s worked retail, recorded hearings in a Federal Courtroom, worked behind the scenes with security at a casino and currently she is living her dream writing Romance. She plots and plans from her farm in central Indiana that she shares with her husband and two mastiffs, Ginger and Duncan Keith.

When she isn’t creating she

The Novus Pack (3 books)
  • See Me (The Novus Pack #1)
  • Touch Me  (The Novus Pack #3)