Start by marking “Kiss Me (Fairlane #4)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me (Fairlane #4)

Kiss Me (Fairlane #4)

Get swept up in this insta-love holiday romance that will make you believe in the magic of New Year’s.

Jax is the modern-day equivalent of a Prince Charming, but he views himself as a beast. He rescues a beauty from the side of the road and never expected one night would change his life forever.

Gabi needed an escape from her world in LA. When her rescuer found her and her w
Published November 15th 2019 by Harlow's Ink, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me

Start your review of Kiss Me (Fairlane #4)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

Kiss Me is book four in the Fairlane series by Harlow Layne. This is a short, wonderful insta-love holiday romance that can be read as a stand alone. I have not read any of the previous books in this series and it didn’t bother my enjoyment of this at all! When I read the blurb for this, something just told me that I needed to read it and I am so glad that I did!

One accident. A one-night stand. Two hearts. And...some mistletoe. What happens when the ball drops on New Year’s? #HolidayRomance #InstaLove #BroodyHero #Rockstar #Nov15 #ComingSoon #Romance #ContemporaryRomance #HarlowLayne #HolidayAffair #HolidaysForRomance #HolidayOnIce #HolidayHookUp #HolidayWishes #HolidayReads #SnowRomance

Gabriella (Gabi) Santina has had a bad week! She needs a change of scenery so she decides to take her friends up on the
Danielle Monteleone
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gabi and Jax story was a quick heart felt story. My heart broke for Jax hearing how in 18 months so much loss and hurt happen to him to find Gabi on the side and be her knight and shining armor and be the man she knew he could be. Their love was a whirlwind but you could see the love from the moment they said hello. I loved this story and I could read it over and over again because it is so good
Kelly Russ
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The whole series was amazing!! A good fast read that I read under 2 hours. All I’m going to say about Jax and Gabi’s Story is I’ll never look at mistletoe the same way again..
Rochelle
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is book 4 in the Fairlane series and the first book that I have read from this author. I really enjoyed this book. It was a quick read that has plenty of romance. The chemistry between Jax and Gabi was so hot. They are so good together. A whirlwind romance that turns into a forever romance.

Cat
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful read,and a beautiful heartwarming whirlwind Romance between the two main characters Jax and Gabi.Stranded in a storm with only eachother for company ,Sparks begin to fly,and the heat between them could have melted the snow outside.
This is a perfect Romance to get yourself wrapped up in at this time of year when the weather is cold and alls you want is to be snuggled and warmed up inside a sweet,sexy endearing book.Kiss Me ticks all the right boxes for this,Jax was just adorable
Diana Mena
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful holiday romance. Jax and Gabi are perfect for each other! I loved watching their love bloom and found myself unable to put the book down! It's sweet and it pulls at your heartstrings a bit but leaves you warm and in love at the end!

This is technically book 4 in the Fairlane series but you absolutely do not need to read any of the other books to enjoy Jax and Gabi!

I received an ARC of this book and am willingly giving my honest review!
Elizabeth Sanders
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grab some hot cocoa and your favorite warm blanket and snuggle up with this sweet novella!
This is my first holiday read of the Christmas Season and I absolutely loved it!
Jax and Gabi are perfect together! ❤
Jax is swoon city! 😍
This is also my first read by author Harlow Layne, and I can not wait to read more.
Such a beautiful Novella! 📚
Tara Lee
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An insta-love holiday romance that will leave you with a smile on your face.

A cute short read that can be read very quickly. Gabi and Jax are adorable and I loved every minute of this sweet love story.
Dreamer's Books
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gabi is not having a good week. She ends up stranded on the side of the road while visiting some friends. Jax is a loner but ends up going out that snowy night and rescuing Gabi. Who knew that one night would change both of their lives? A wonderful short read.
Brandi (Brandi Unplugged)
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 STARS🌟

Kiss Me was a fast paced, insta-love holiday romance.

The love between Gabi & Jax was destined to be from the first time they kissed underneath the mistletoe on New Years.

I haven’t read the other books in the Fairlane series yet, but Kiss Me can act as a standalone. I do intend to go back and read them all as I love Harlow Layne’s writing style.

Thanks to Harlow Layne for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Crystal Guerra
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh yummy yummy who wouldn’t want to jump an hunk Jax’s bones??? Loved the way they meet too.. Jax is a hero
jaclyn malkiewicz
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me has everything you love in a Hallmark movie plus the extra heat! It will warm you up the upcoming season ahead. So grab this book, some hot cocoa, and get to reading!

From the very first chapter, Gabi grabs in you making you wonder what she is running from. And the Jax appears with all his manliness and literally saves the day. For me, it reminds me of my all time favorite classic of Beauty and the Beast. So if that what you like, then this is your destiny! It wont dissappoint!

A super cut
Lauren Hutchinson
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured it. I absolutely loved this book so much. It was a very quick insta love story but it was full of passion and heat. The storyline and characters are absolutely fantastic and so enjoyable. I read this in one sitting as I couldn't get enough. A brilliant edition to this series.
Rina's Reads
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet and sexy. This is a fabulous quick read. Insta-lust, mystery and the undeniable attraction will pull you in and keep your heart warm. The perfect read for a quiet afternoon
Amanda Shepard
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gabi and Jax were on fire! This was a quick, instalove and I thought my kindle was going to catch fire! I enjoyed the story and had no problem reading it as a novella standalone.
Angel
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I swooned right along with both Jax and Gabi. Ugh. They are adorable and just ... perfect. Amazing job, Harlow!
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Shelves: arcs

All I want for Christmas is 🎶… a Jax of my very own! What I absolutely love, love, love about Harlow Layne’s Heroes are they are all so very different from each other, but oh so loveable. As soon as I am convinced that I have fallen for the Ultimate Harlow’s Hero, she goes and writes another one and I find myself once again torn. The constant conundrum. Luckily I can love them all!! I love that her guys aren’t perfect, they come from all walks of life and most have been through some
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Fairlane and nothing beats returning there for the Holidays with the steamy, insta love novella. I instantly fell in love with Gabi and Jax.

Gabi heads to Fairlane to visit her friends, Alex and Luke, but the weather has a different idea. She ends up in a ditch and is rescued by a handsome man, Jax. From that very first moment these two felt a connection, they were drawn to each other and after a few short days didn’t want to be apart. But is Gabi willing to leave her LA lifestyle for a m
Leslee
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adore the Fairlane series so when I heard there was a new one coming, I was ecstatic! I dove right in so excited that we were finally going to get to know Gabi. Gabi arrives in Missouri right before a horrible ice storm. Its her bad luck swinging around to bite her in the butt, again. The storm causes her to wreck her rental car but luckily an angel saves her. Jax is closed off, fascinated with Gabi but scared to get close to anyone. The magic of Christmas has brought these two together but wi ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy Hell what a novella I just read! I can't wait for Christmas it is my favorite time of year. I love all the holiday decorations and I love the smell of a fresh cut tree but most of all I love the love in the air. I love watching couples come together and do things like pick a tree, choose decorations, and look at each other with that look of love in their eyes.

Harlow knocked it out the park with Gabi and Jax. They both were troubled and hurt but when they came together and let go they were a
Ariadna Basulto
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story begins with a kiss under the mistletoe, but holy addictive and consuming story, Batman! It’s so much more. I loved being swept away into Jax and Gabi’s love story. Everything from their chemistry and connection was electric and steamy in the all the best places. Jax was as swoon-worthy as they come. The strong silent kind of hero that reduced me to a puddle of swoony mess from the very beginning.

Kiss Me was beyond sweet, heartwarming, sizzling, and the perfect holiday romance to curl
Stephanie Ditmore
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Jax and Gabi’s story was sweet, loving an the right combination of sexy, and amazing chemistry. Gabi’s life has taken a turn, she sees herself with a black cloud over her head back luck follows her everywhere and the holidays are no different. On her way to surprise friends and finds herself in the middle of an ice storm and when it all goes wrong it all goes black. She wakes to a gorgeous man helping her and getting her to safety. Jax is a complex man, he keeps to himself and ...more
Tracey
A spicy Christmas romance. 💞💓🎄💞

Gabi was just trying to get to her friend's home for the New Year after an awful day when she spun off the icy road and slammed into a telephone pole. Jax was heading home when he came upon her accident. He got her out of the wreck and convinced her to come home with him after she refused to go to the hospital.

This is a quick read that is well-written and pulls you in and holds you there until the very end. 💗🔥💕

This is the fourth book in the Fairlane Series and can
Melissa Ryann
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Jax and Gabi’s story so much! Harlow Layne has written the Christmas novella, Kiss Me, as part of her Fairlane Series and seeing past characters was a nice visit.

Jax and again start off as strangers in the night but a series of unfortunate events cause them to stick together. And thank goodness for some miracles because their chemistry is off the charts. I think my kindle sizzled a few times.

Traditions, tortured pasts, and a heroine that just needs a break will make this a story you wan
Katrece Nelson
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
So when it comes to romance books I am more of a meat and potatoes kind of girl. Insta-love stories just aren’t my thing because even if it is fiction its just not realistic in my mind. I need more struggle and angst to get to the HEA. It was a cute story and I would definitly like to check out a full length book from the Fairlane series and get a full taste of Harlow Layne’s writing.

This series is listed as a small town romance series, which is my addiction. The only issue I see myself having w
Deb O
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fast paced quick read that was awesome and I enjoyed reading. I loved Jax and Gabi they were awesome together and I enjoyed watching them grow. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. the author did such a great job with the descriptions that I felt like I was there watching the story plat out. It's a must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more!

poppy
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
I really enjoyed this steamy little insta love holiday novella it took me about an hour to read it ad I enjoyed every last minute of it. This is Gabi and Jax's story these two meet when he comes to her aid after she ends up in a ditch the chemistry between these two was there right from the moment they meet. This was a wonderful addition to the series but could be read easily on its own
Bev
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect read leading up to the holiday season

The blurb really grabbed me, and the main characters Gabi and Jax, pulled me right in. They’re both somewhat flawed, which made them relatable and very likable. Their amazing chemistry contributed to a story that was sweet, sexy and heart-warming.

They live very different lives, but with an instant connection, they are seemingly perfect for each other. Boy rescues girl. Girl rescues boy back. Totally swoon-worthy!

The book is full of yummy deliciousnes
Barbara
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book four in the Fairlane series a well written short story that held my interest until the end. This is Jaxson Stone and Gabriella Santina's story, his ex was something else to do that to him! A great Christmas story with an accident that changes both their lifes.I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather W
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me: Jax and Gabi is the fourth book in the Fairlane series. This is a heartwarming insta-love holiday romance. Jax and Gabi are wonderful characters, lovable, relatable, and both have been hurt in the past. The storyline is well written and engaging, a wonderful short story to read on a lazy evening.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bittersweet Love (Written in The Stars #2; Bittersweet)
  • Price of Love (Written in the Stars #4)
  • Barely Breathing (Keep Breathing, #1)
  • Midnight Kiss
  • Truly
  • Forever Nate (Once Upon a Player Book 1)
  • Princessa
  • All of Him: A Single Dad Collection
  • Tempt (The Tease Series Book 4)
  • Loaded (Reckless MC Opey Texas Chapter Book 4)
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders
  • Tease (Tease #1-5)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Prohibit (Benson Siblings #3)
  • Love Unexpected
  • An Unexpected Gift (Insta-Spark Collection, #4)
  • Caught in the Lies
  • Without You
Harlow Layne is known for her contemporary romance style of beautiful slow-burn, sweet, sexy and swoon-worthy alphas, and fast pace, super-steamy romance in her Love is Blind series.

Stalk Harlow here: